Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face (9040 Views)

Sia Posts Her Nude Photo Before The Person Trying To Sell Her Unclad Pictures / Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots / Sia Identity Revealed! Singer Accidentally Shows Her Face During Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by shulamitewoman(f): 8:45pm On May 12, 2016
Donniefred:
you'll also like "elastic heart"
hmmm will download it..there is one song she was featured on "titanium" is a bomb..I looooovvvveee it

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by Ted07(f): 8:57pm On May 12, 2016
My favorite of her lines are.
I may cry ruining my makeup, I don't care if I don't look pretty, big girls cry when their hearts are breaking... Sia(the phenomenal songwriter)

2 Likes

Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by Twizzy30(m): 9:28pm On May 12, 2016
Thanks dear. I really appreciate it
Buddafly:

°Alive °The Girl You Lost To Cocaine °Bird Set Free °Little Black Sandals °My Love °Reaper °I Go To Sleep °Re-write °Unstoppable °Breathe Me °Burn The Pages °Cheap Thrills °Elastic Heart °Titanium (David Guetta Ft. Sia)
I have many of her songs on my phone but 2 lazy to type.
Let odas help u out.
Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by hibiscus76(f): 12:01am On May 13, 2016
My favorite female artist

2 Likes

Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by kflex0: 12:06am On May 13, 2016
sia.'s voice is to die for, that sound of her voice is what makes her unique from the rest.

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by LaRochelle(f): 12:19am On May 13, 2016
selvad:
We've all seen her face na I love titanium smiley

When I saw "Sia", the name felt familiar. I knew I had listened to her before but I was trying to recollect. I googled her name and her songs, yet none of the songs felt familiar...until you mentioned "Titanium". Her voice is femininely steely (whatever that meansgrin)
Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by fabre4: 1:34am On May 13, 2016
Ted07:
My favorite of her lines are.

I may cry ruining my makeup, I don't care if I don't look pretty, big girls cry when their hearts are breaking... Sia(the phenomenal songwriter)

Lol mine too

Elastic heart big girls cry and chandelier are my favourite
Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by Nobody: 5:32am On May 13, 2016
Twizzy30:
Thanks dear. I really appreciate it

Uwlc smiley
Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by Menace2Society(m): 6:05am On May 13, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Thank God you said "personally"
Fatty Adele is wack!

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by kekakuz(m): 6:40am On May 13, 2016
fire meets gasoline

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by fabre4: 7:21am On May 13, 2016
Menace2Society:
Fatty Adele is wack!

You are joking right?
Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by Nobody: 7:39am On May 13, 2016
LaRochelle:

When I saw "Sia", the name felt familiar. I knew I had listened to her before but I was trying to recollect. I googled her name and her songs, yet none of the songs felt familiar...until you mentioned "Titanium". Her voice is femininely steely (whatever that meansgrin)
go listen to more of her songs like chandelier you'll love them
Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by Nobody: 7:41am On May 13, 2016
Menace2Society:
Fatty Adele is wack!

I think it's unfair to make fun of people's looks.
But I also feel she's one of the most overrated artistes of our generation though she has some nice songs.

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by PurpleHouse(m): 7:59am On May 13, 2016
Bang My Head... Classic!

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by Nobody: 8:59am On May 13, 2016
Beautiful Calm Driving, Electric Bird, Death By Chocolate, One Million Bullets, Soon We'll Be Found, You've Changed.

Try these out if u haven't already. smiley

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by tartarus(m): 9:22am On May 13, 2016
I love fire meet gasoline. The video staring Heidi Klum.
Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by Donniefred(m): 9:52am On May 13, 2016
shulamitewoman:
hmmm will download it..there is one song she was featured on "titanium" is a bomb..I looooovvvveee it
yea, that is close-up theme song
Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by shinx91: 10:03am On May 13, 2016
Omo people don dull ooooo the latest jam by Nano_Sharay and maxiola is out now.

It is "SHAKARA" by Nano ft Maxiola DOWNLOAD NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://247media.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/shakara_Nano-ft.-Max_KunseptMix.mp3

Guys pls help out I really need this song 2 go viral pls help spread the song so it will trend on all social media platforms

Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by chudyprince: 10:41am On May 13, 2016
deeplow:

Just google her name, her pictures are all over the internet.
they fail to do a simple research on Google cry
Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by Hisduchess(f): 11:34am On May 13, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

WOMAN, HER PICTURES ARE ON THE INTERNET!

undecided
see how you called her woman.that's so boring and unromantic. hope u ain't boring or unromantic like you sound.
Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by CAPSLOCKED: 11:58am On May 13, 2016
Hisduchess:

see how you called her woman.that's so boring and unromantic. hope u ain't boring or unromantic like you sound.

I SHOULD HAVE CALLED HER ''CHILD"??
Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by homewombat: 10:21am On May 17, 2016
Buddafly:

I love love love love "Breathe Me". Sia is very talented, thank God I'm not the only one who thinks that. And to the guy who said she's better than Adele, I agree 100%. And "Hello" is probably the most overrated song of the decade.

Although Adele - Hello is very overrated, it's not a bad song. Adventure of a lifetime from Coldplay is overrated too, while it's a piece of sh*t.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anto Lecky And Her New Year Resolutions / Gay Guy Gets Butt Implant! Work It Girll! Hehe / Regina Daniels Husband Surprised Her With A Mosque In His And Regina's Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.