Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo (54612 Views)

ND Avengers Is Not Aware Of Any Ongoing Peace Talk - Brig.Gen Mudoch Agbinibo / "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers / Court Defers Metuh’s Application Asking For His Passport To Be Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by TBankxx(m): 8:17am On May 13, 2016
cekhoe:
really?,tell me something i dont know,I am sorry grandpa,I didnt read history,my bad,could you please hand me the books so I can fill my ignorant self with knowledge about my traditions and history,like the good girl I am,BTW,how is your rheumatism responding to the herbs?,na ur white head I dey respect,I not I for don collect that your walking stick flog you for yansh

Lol. The comedy u act here no get part2.
Laff don make me slap ma landlord wife unknowingly
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Nobody: 8:45am On May 13, 2016
Deadlytruth:

In this computer age of google availability and accessibility you are still asking for books to read to clear your ignorance of your own people's history? I keep wondering the kind of ignorance that made you claim that Edo will always go with SW after Edo even pulled out of the Western Region's oppression in 1963. Then you claim again that Edo has always been with the South-South which was not in existence until very recently. Do you really know the meaning of "always"? If not for cyber barrier I would have removed your diaper and flogged your arse so that you can grow up and leave breast milk.
I had to check your profile and realised I have been replying a faceless buffon,now i want you to take your history and opinion and shove it up your arse,you prick!,now swerve boy *pats his head*,and lest I forget as for the breast milk sucking,I thought you we're the one still doing the sucking,I heard your girlfriend is lactating,yet you still suck,ewwww!disgusting pervert!
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Nobody: 8:48am On May 13, 2016
TBankxx:

he he he,I even thought I was replying a person with a face,the fellow is just a prick
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Nobody: 8:54am On May 13, 2016
TBankxx:

he he he,I even thought I was replying a person with a face,the fellow is just a prick
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by khSteel: 9:09am On May 13, 2016
foxvilles:
I just keep wondering.....then it means SW tried throughout all those years they used cocoa money to build Nigeria's Economy. No complaints, no violence, no segregation and during all these periods, peace existed. Oil Money and violence are synonymous.

God bless Nigeria.......we will stand United.
If you can't live with others, it shows how limited you've grown.

Please, care to explain the YEARS you use cocoa money to build Nigeria.

Thanks in earnest anticipation.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Deadlytruth(m): 9:31am On May 13, 2016
cekhoe:
I had to check your profile and realised I have been replying a faceless buffon,now i want you to take your history and opinion and shove it up your arse,you prick!,now swerve boy *pats his head*,and lest I forget as for the breast milk sucking,I thought you we're the one still doing the sucking,I heard your girlfriend is lactating,yet you still suck,ewwww!disgusting pervert!

So you came to Nairaland to look at people's profiles? No wonder you are not able to make intellectual contributions. Dumb ass! I will never look at your profile because you are too daft for me to want to see your face. I check for the faces of persons who are intelligent, analytical and logical, but not your indomie gulping types.
You acknowledge I am an old man using walking stick yet you claim my girlfriend is lactating. what's an old man using walking stick doing with a girlfriend? You can see why I call you indomie and cheese balls generation? Do you even know the meaning of lactation? You have applied that term wrongly. Check your dictionary please. You must have attended a bush school.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Nobody: 9:36am On May 13, 2016
If I say I'm not enjoying this,I'M A LIAR #IgboBoyForLife
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Silumi(f): 10:01am On May 13, 2016
U dont go to war untill u ve counted d consequences, ur loss will b more than biafra. good luck.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Nobody: 10:05am On May 13, 2016
Deadlytruth:

So you came to Nairaland to look at people's profiles? No wonder you are not able to make intellectual contributions. Dumb ass! I will never look at your profile because you are too daft for me to want to see your face. I check for the faces of persons who are intelligent, analytical and logical, but not your indomie gulping types.
You acknowledge I am an old man using walking stick yet you claim my girlfriend is lactating. what's an old man using walking stick doing with a girlfriend? You can see why I call you indomie and cheese balls generation? Do you even know the meaning of lactation? You have applied that term wrongly. Check your dictionary please. You must have attended a bush school.
you have obviously been taking the wrong milk,check up the condition for that too,and I assumed you were old because of the way you were portraying yourself,my bad,as for the bush school,you are so right,but one thing I know is,you are an faceless and it make me doubt the psychology of the person behind the moniker, now Mr jerk, will you f**k off,crazy idiot
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by 18SNVL: 10:10am On May 13, 2016
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by AFISON: 11:16am On May 13, 2016
fiizznation:
A letter too long and boring. Be brave NDA and come out. Why are you hiding behind some laptop and dishing out unreadable balderdash. Well the military will fish you out in a couple of days to come, this I'm very sure of. You think if the military don't find you in some couple of days to come, they won't arrest your family members and your beloved ones? Or it is that you guys are family-less or what?

The creek you are hiding in might be a difficult terrain and all that, but you guys shouldn't forget that the creek is also very small in size. In some couple of days to come, we the spectators will see who will break between you and the Nigeria military

SAYS 'THE GLORIFIED ID T'
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by jpphilips(m): 11:43am On May 13, 2016
devour129:
It's sad that northerners has more oil blocks than the owners

Have you bothered to verify the silly info or it is just true because a bunch of criminals said so?
How many oil blocks are in this country? funny how they listed offshore oil fields as properties of the Niger Delta.
blocks not in their region, they made no single investment therein, I dey laugh, anyways they wrote to kids like you.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by enlightenedmind: 12:56pm On May 13, 2016
ThundrCork:

You must understand that these guys are using sophisticated weaponry. Are you aware that there are robotic drones that can be operated from any part of the world? This drones could be used for bombings. Why do you think they are so confident and sure of themselves?

The government needs to use technology to fight technology else the NDA will always be a step ahead of them

Don't bother we don't need all DAT. The army is already working on fishing out their sponsors. Oil d money den kill the group. Easy. And we can also resort to clearing d entire region to sand and rebuilding
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Viktorlaw(m): 1:14pm On May 13, 2016
medpren:

Wetin this fulani stooge dey yarn?
a pity u lack wisdom and for your information I am from south south Nigeria and I don't support ipod or Niger delta avengers or whatever they call themselves

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Deadlytruth(m): 1:45pm On May 13, 2016
cekhoe:
you have obviously been taking the wrong milk,check up the condition for that too,and I assumed you were old because of the way you were portraying yourself,my bad,as for the bush school,you are so right,but one thing I know is,you are an faceless and it make me doubt the psychology of the person behind the moniker, now Mr jerk, will you f**k off,crazy idiot

Still manifesting your breast sucking stage of life. You claim I am faceless yet you have continued exchanging words with me. Can you see how daft you are? Why not ignore a faceless person? If you, as a girl, have put up your picture on NL then its obvious you are on a mission to seek sexual attention. You young prostitute. You better look for another job to do.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 13, 2016
Deadlytruth:

Still manifesting your breast sucking stage of life. You claim I am faceless yet you have continued exchanging words with me. Can you see how daft you are? Why not ignore a faceless person? If you, as a girl, have put up your picture on NL then its obvious you are on a mission to seek sexual attention. You young prostitute. You better look for another job to do.
your real mother is the prostitute that got pregnant for a customer ,the result Is you, I didn't even show my face nor anybody part to seduce any one,but I guess peverts like you will still see beyound a well covered woman,why wouldn't you,the product of a prostitute mother,and a pervet father,no wonder your sisters are all promiscuous, it runs in their veins, like mother..., f**ck boy,you wanted my attention with the mentions, now you have it,arsehole and BTW,that word is over used already on NL,here every female is either an olosho or a prostitute, think of something else boy
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by GloriaNinja(f): 4:05pm On May 13, 2016
henryhemon:

And you 're not corrupt? Or the northeast Isn't corrupt or southeast,south south or southeast aren't corrupt of that divide? Gone are they says Nigeria would have broke up all these craps are only heard in NL. Not in real life and I just realize that NL is made up of 18 year olds just very fee mature people.
you sound like a 10 year old.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by GloriaNinja(f): 4:08pm On May 13, 2016
Deepfreezer:
Tell em, they don't know.
you are right.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Progress2468(m): 7:04pm On May 13, 2016
TBankxx:
So u guys are begging to join now? Chai (in PEJ voice) who no like better thing..

Ogbeni I am Delta oo

But truth is you have oil producing communities in Edo, Ondo even Abia State
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by enlightenedmind: 8:42pm On May 13, 2016
babestella:

Please stop this nonsense if you don't know what oil block means and the kind of weak try it can give an individual. Mrs. Folusho Alakija became the richest woman in Nigeria within few years because OBJ allocated an oil block to her. How many women from Niger delta have oil blocks? I leave you to answer that.

You make noise about asking their governors for accountability, what has that got to do with resource control. Even if they build refinery where do they buy crude oil from? Nigeria right? Being able to refine oil and sell only leaves you and your region with profit making which is marginal. Bulk money goes to the center which is selfishly run and controlled by the Fulani. Pls I don't have time

But they give ur states more than every other state in niGERIA, Where is d money? U guys continue to allow urselves be used as western instruments of destruction. Those pple do not care and will never care about u. I dont blame u guys sha.
Look, if d US succeds in its plans 2 devalue d naira, dat would mean they would increase their trade with Nigeria and make nigeria exclusively their oil partners.
However any oil they r drilling, they will be paying next to nothing for it. All these is to make Nigeria's Oil, Exports and Currency completely meaningless. Nigeria's export is d only 1 still standing in int'l markets u know? And they open ur borders to cheap importation of sub standard goods so we can buy at their own determined rate. WHEN WILL AFRICANS GROW BRAINS? WHEN? WHEN? The only good person that has ever come 2 power to release us from d leashes of dese devils u pple r making his life hell. What do u pple want? The SE/SS r killing dis country thanks to their uneducated and ignorant youth. If I were Buhari, I would have kicked u guys out a long time ago. D country is better without u guys. Even the Almajiris have more sense dan pple 4rm dat area now a days.
In 5 years, Nigeria will be Zimbabwe and our currency will be nothing. We would have strong trade relations with America but they will pay nothing for what they take from here
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Deadlytruth(m): 9:33pm On May 13, 2016
cekhoe:
your real mother is the prostitute that got pregnant for a customer ,the result Is you, I didn't even show my face nor anybody part to seduce any one,but I guess peverts like you will still see beyound a well covered woman,why wouldn't you,the product of a prostitute mother,and a pervet father,no wonder your sisters are all promiscuous, it runs in their veins, like mother..., f**ck boy,you wanted my attention with the mentions, now you have it,arsehole and BTW,that word is over used already on NL,here every female is either an olosho or a prostitute, think of something else boy

Hmmmm! Just speaking true to type. I initially thought you were male but it was you who first told me you are a girl without me asking you thinking you could get attention. You were obviously trying to advertise yourself. You also were the first to try looking up my profile picture and you confessed it here. I have told you that I will never check your profile picture as that is not in my nature. No matter how you seek attention from me you won't get it because my mission on NL is purely intellectual debate while yours is for self advertisement. Only a prostitute goes quickly to look at the profile pictures of whom she's having a debate with.
A decent girl does not go looking for profile pictures of men and then even shamelessly come out to say it.
Prostitute, how market today? Hope you got customers?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by SleekAboki: 1:59pm On May 27, 2016
kropotkin11:
you are 5% we we will crush you
You and with which army?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Buhari4dullard: 2:56am On Jun 11, 2016
ofedegbe:

Hope you know that asari dokubo is a staunch muslim?

The North of Nigeria has muslims

The South-West have muslims though considered 2nd class but still muslims

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) / 5 Governors Who Can Perform Presidential Functions If Given Opportunity / Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.