Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo (54604 Views)

ND Avengers Is Not Aware Of Any Ongoing Peace Talk - Brig.Gen Mudoch Agbinibo / "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers / Court Defers Metuh’s Application Asking For His Passport To Be Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by GuiltySpark343(m): 8:35pm On May 12, 2016
if Nigeria should break I will miss the notherners for two things
mending my shoe and selling me suya
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by hansyllo(m): 8:35pm On May 12, 2016
fiizznation:
Sophisticated weapons my foot.You don't need any sophisticated weapon to blow up some pipelines. Well maybe that's the lie they told you people. But I tell you my friend, the avengers will be rounded up in the coming days.

You've been saying this"the avengers will be rounded up in the coming days" for like 6month now yet they succeeded in crippling oil production by 50%.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by tomakint: 8:36pm On May 12, 2016
I love these guys to pieces......well scripted piece only meant for the wise.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by codemaniacs: 8:39pm On May 12, 2016
Deadlytruth:

What those guys miss is the fact that Edo as a people and as a state does not believe in Nigeria and as well does not even believe in any of the man made configurations in it. The fight to create Midwestern Region out of the Western Region was championed by the Oba of Benin himself...Oba Akenzua....primarily in pursuit of preserving the glory of the Benin Kingdom and secondarily to extricate his people from Yoruba domination in the Western Region.
It is also noteworthy that people from the current Edo State part of Bendel actually were the ones who submitted the memorandum to have Bendel split in the spirit of allowing others be. Even though Edo accepts the SS classification in the spirit of solidarity with other minorities equally oppressed by WAZOBIA, Edo State has always viewed this SS configuration with the suspicion that it might be a subtle move to de-emphasize the uniqueness of Bendel and the pre-eminence of Benin City given the fact that the capital of this SS contraption seems to be laid in PH.
As at when Edo got extricated from Yoruba domination and got Midwest, the Eastern minorities were still battling unsuccessfully to pull out of Igbo domination into their hoped COR Region. So how and why should an Akwa Ibom person expect Edo (which successfully fought its way out of Yoruba domination) to believe in being unequally yoked with some other South Eastern minorities who could not successfully yank themselves off Igbo domination despite being more than Edo in terms of numerical strength back then and till now?
Edo state believes in an Edo Republic first, followed by Bendel Republic, then followed by a SS Republic, and then Nigeria in order of decreasing preference.

Edo will always align with SW no matter what happens... there are many Edo indigenes all over the SW they don't make noise like the igbos... Yorubas never dominated Benin. they have always worked as partners even with the Yorubas having a higher population than them...

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Deadlytruth(m): 8:40pm On May 12, 2016
uduak2016:

Keep fooling yourself...Edo is not part of the Niger Delta struggle. Have you heard Niger Delta Avenger mention Edo or Benin anywhere in their press release...all you hear is Port Harcourt, Uyo, Asaba, Warri, Yanagoa, ok! They have never included Edo and will not and never include Edo. Don't confuse SS with Niger Delta. Edo is in SS not Niger Delta...Edo must join their SW brothers...including you yorubaa impostering as Edo.

What you miss is the fact that Edo as a people and as a state does not believe in Nigeria and as well does not even believe in any of the man made configurations in it. The fight to create Midwestern Region out of the Western Region was championed by the Oba of Benin himself...Oba Akenzua....primarily in pursuit of preserving the glory of the Benin Kingdom and secondarily to extricate his people from Yoruba domination in the Western Region. You will also recall that Edo did not tolerate it when Biafra soldiers invaded Benin City and tried to annex it. Edo believes in itself and itself alone.
Edo is one of the notable modern kingdoms in Africa till today. Its existence predates Nigeria's fraudulent amalgamation. It flourished so much that Britain was tempted to loot from it.
Edo has always been on its own in spirit and neither seeks unwholesome union with others nor tolerates unprovoked aggression and domination attempts.
It is also noteworthy that people from the current Edo State part of Bendel actually were the ones who submitted the memorandum to have Bendel split in the spirit of allowing others be.
Even though Edo accepts the SS classification in the spirit of solidarity with other minorities equally oppressed by WAZOBIA, Edo State has always viewed this SS configuration with the suspicion that it might be a subtle move to de-emphasize the uniqueness and of Bendel and the pre-eminence of glory of especially Benin City given the fact that the capital of this SS contraption seems being loaded for PH.
As at when Edo got itself extricated from Yoruba domination and got Midwest, the Eastern minorities were still battling unsuccessfully to pull out of Igbo domination into their hoped COR Region. So how and why should an Akwa Ibom person expect Edo (which successfully fought its way out of Yoruba domination) to believe in being unequally yoked with some other South Eastern minorities who could not successfully yank themselves off Igbo domination despite being more than Edo in terms of numerical strength back then and till now?
Edo state believes in an Edo Republic first, followed by Bendel Republic, then followed by a SS Republic, and then Nigeria in order of decreasing preference.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 12, 2016
there are some members of these avengers on nairaland. take note
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by okejos(m): 8:53pm On May 12, 2016
fiizznation:
A letter too long and boring. Be brave NDA and come out. Why are you hiding behind some laptop and dishing out unreadable balderdash. Well the military will fish you out in a couple of days to come, this I'm very sure of. You think if the military don't find you in some couple of days to come, they won't arrest your family members and your beloved ones? Or it is that you guys are family-less or what?

The creek you are hiding in might be a difficult terrain and all that, but you guys shouldn't forget that the creek is also very small in size. In some couple of days to come, we the spectators will see who will break between you and the Nigeria military
NIGERIAN MILITARY ARE LOOSERS COMPARE TO D NDA. IF CAN NOT STOP BOKO HARAM DISTROYING HUMAN LIVES IN VILLAGES AND CITIES. IS IT THE ONE THAT DOES IS ECONOMY DISTRUCTION IN THE CREEKS FOREST AND HIGH SEA THAT U WILL BE ABLE TO STOP?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by tomakint: 8:57pm On May 12, 2016
To the United Nations, we are not asking for much but to free the people of the Niger Delta from environmental pollution, slavery, and oppression. We want a country that will turn the creeks of the Niger delta to a tourism heaven, a country that will achieve its full potentials, a country that will make health care system accessible by everyone. With Niger delta still under the country Nigeria we can’t make it possible. So we are calling on the Ban Ki-Moon Secretary General United Nations and all Heads of the government of the five Permanent Security Council members to come to the aid of Niger delta people. We are calling on world leaders to come to the Niger delta to see the atrocities committed by the Nigeria government

Long Live the Niger delta Avengers.
Long Live the Niger Delta.

**This is my favourite part, no reasonable AUTHORITY with blood flowing in their veins that will read this part and not grant them their demand**
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Deadlytruth(m): 8:57pm On May 12, 2016
codemaniacs:

Edo will always align with SW no matter what happens... there are many Edo indigenes all over the SW they don't make noise like the igbos... Yorubas never dominated Benin. they have always worked as partners even with the Yorubas having a higher population than them...

Wrong! Edo only aligns with SW in political ideology and political philosophy obviously because Edo believes in progressivism and realistic politicking. However, when it comes to self determination and sovereignty, Edo does not believe that anywhere else is superior to Benin City hence Edo won't tolerate another settlement acting as capital over Benin if given the opportunity.
Edo/Delta suffered Yoruba domination in the Old Western Region. The Yorubas MPs then used to call our MPs Kobokobo in the Western House. By Kobokobo they meant unintelligible barbarians. In fact the Awujale then would introduce Awolowo, Akintola, ooni and then declare afterwards that the Western Region was complete without recognizing the presence of Oba Akenzua who was also a member of the western House and leader of future Bendelites. Funny enough the same Awujale office recently started including the Oba of Benin among Yoruba kings just to give him a premise to dishonour the Oba of Benin stool.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by ELYYUSUF: 9:01pm On May 12, 2016
Before it was Biafra Republic and now it is Avengers Republic..mad people at work.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by codemaniacs: 9:01pm On May 12, 2016
Deadlytruth:

Wrong! Edo only aligns with SW in political ideology and political philosophy obviously because Edo believes in progressivism and realistic politicking. However, when it comes to self determination and sovereignty, Edo does not believe that anywhere else is superior to Benin City hence Edo won't tolerate another settlement acting as capital over Benin if given the opportunity.
Edo/Delta suffered Yoruba domination in the Old Western Region. The Yorubas MPs then used to call our MPs Kobokobo in the Western House. By Kobokobo they meant unintelligible barbarians. In fact the Awujale then would introduce Awolowo, Akintola, ooni and then declare afterwards that the Western Region was complete without recognizing the presence of Oba Akenzua who was also a member of the western House and leader of future Bendelites. Funny enough the same Awujale office recently started including the Oba of Benin among Yoruba kings just to give him a premise to dishonour the Oba of Benin stool.

stop saying trash....
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 12, 2016
Deadlytruth:

What those guys miss is the fact that Edo as a people and as a state does not believe in Nigeria and as well does not even believe in any of the man made configurations in it. The fight to create Midwestern Region out of the Western Region was championed by the Oba of Benin himself...Oba Akenzua....primarily in pursuit of preserving the glory of the Benin Kingdom and secondarily to extricate his people from Yoruba domination in the Western Region.
It is also noteworthy that people from the current Edo State part of Bendel actually were the ones who submitted the memorandum to have Bendel split in the spirit of allowing others be. Even though Edo accepts the SS classification in the spirit of solidarity with other minorities equally oppressed by WAZOBIA, Edo State has always viewed this SS configuration with the suspicion that it might be a subtle move to de-emphasize the uniqueness of Bendel and the pre-eminence of Benin City given the fact that the capital of this SS contraption seems to be laid in PH.
As at when Edo got extricated from Yoruba domination and got Midwest, the Eastern minorities were still battling unsuccessfully to pull out of Igbo domination into their hoped COR Region. So how and why should an Akwa Ibom person expect Edo (which successfully fought its way out of Yoruba domination) to believe in being unequally yoked with some other South Eastern minorities who could not successfully yank themselves off Igbo domination despite being more than Edo in terms of numerical strength back then and till now?
deadly thruth indeed!,we have always pulled more towards the south south than the west
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by goddyben(m): 9:29pm On May 12, 2016
BabaAlaji:
‪#‎OCCUPYINGMINDS‬: ‪#‎NIGERDELTAMILITANTS‬...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future by your own hands.
WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!!
OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!
k
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Alokendra(m): 9:37pm On May 12, 2016
MakeWeTalk:
If you are from the west or north, I recommend you start being nice to the South-East and South-South.

You cannot stop the inevitable and we won't forget the treatment we get from you.

If you're a MOD think twice oh before you ban people from the South-South and South-East.

WE WILL NOT FORGET, WE WILL NOT FORGIVE
Watcha gonna do other than blow more pipelines and destroy ya already dilapidated and ravaged lands? Stop boring us with your noise, bring it on.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by bezimo(m): 9:40pm On May 12, 2016
I didnt really know their cause, as one from the Delta, I support them 100%. Its to your tent oh Israel.Its time for true federalism.

When a President makes divisive statements of 97%/5% , this is the result.

If the 5% that the daft president referred to as unimportant is the region sustaining the economy of Nigeria.
Wisdom demands that you treat their matter discreetly.but Buhari is too dull to figure out how.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 12, 2016
Very often I ask myself what northern Nigeria gained from ruling this country for over half a decade, their elites gained oil blocks while subjecting the rest of them to eternal servitude and willing cannon fodders.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by fiizznation: 9:42pm On May 12, 2016
GuiltySpark343:

God strengthen NDA, you northerner are killing this nation, money for the development of a nation, few individual will seat on it,Nigeria should divide, I will relocate to SE...the suffering is much...unlike my two brothers who are in the states and I can relocate there anytime, I will stay in naija, until things change or death

So the northern governors are the ones squandering the allocations of the Niger delta governors? So the northern governors are the ones wasting the 13% derivation funds of the Niger/delta governors? So the northern governors are the ones holding your governors on the ground? Let's not even talk about the NDDC. Seriously your comments are very childish and I just hope I have not been wasting my time with a juvenile.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Ejjis(m): 9:55pm On May 12, 2016
IPOB at work......Up Biafra Up Niger Delta........Who Don't Know Don't Know....
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by ursine(m): 9:57pm On May 12, 2016
Am from EDO STATE..
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Revolva(m): 9:57pm On May 12, 2016
Niger delta avengers. Sounds like a comic movie to me. Hey wat sort of country is that hahhaha!!!!!
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by fx45(m): 9:58pm On May 12, 2016
fiizznation:
Sophisticated weapons my foot.You don't need any sophisticated weapon to blow up some pipelines. Well maybe that's the lie they told you people. But I tell you my friend, the avengers will be rounded up in the coming days.
I think it would be in your best interests to lower your expectations. The Nigerian Army is weak and is well-known for capitulating anytime they face superior firepower. You don't seem to have an idea what the creeks look like.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Deadlytruth(m): 10:01pm On May 12, 2016
cekhoe:
deadly thruth indeed!,we have always pulled more towards the south south than the west

When did the South-South come into existence? When we were with AG the other 4 SS states were with NCNC. When we were in MDF the other 4 SS states were with NCNC or NDC still. When we were in UPN, the other SS states were in NPN. Only from 1999 to 2007 were we (Edo) in PDP with the other 5 SS states. However, in terns of sovereingnty and break away from Nigeria we have NEVER EVER pulled towards anyone else in the real sense. Please get your facts straight.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by fejicruz(m): 10:02pm On May 12, 2016
They will create their Niger Delta international passport and fix the price in naira
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Deadlytruth(m): 10:04pm On May 12, 2016
codemaniacs:

stop saying trash....

You are the one speaking trash. You are obviously of the indomie generation hence you know nothing about history and have not bothered to read up.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by fiizznation: 10:09pm On May 12, 2016
fx45:
I think it would be in your best interests to lower your expectations. The Nigerian Army is weak and is well-known for capitulating anytime they face superior firepower. You don't seem to have an idea what the creeks look like.
You also don't know what the Nigeria army can or can't do so let us just leave it there
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Deadlytruth(m): 10:10pm On May 12, 2016
cekhoe:
The same you says:

"Edo will always align with SW no matter
what happens... there are many Edo
indigenes all over the SW they don't make
noise like the igbos... Yorubas never
dominated Benin. they have always worked
as partners even with the Yorubas having a
higher population than them..."

Can't you see that you are confused and contracdicting yourself? Is the SS (which you claim Edo has always gravitated towards) the same as the Yorubas you claim we'll always align with? Indomie generation!
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by undigeh: 11:17pm On May 12, 2016
iSlayer:

Source: http://www.nigerdeltaavengers.com/2016/05/congrats-to-all-strike-team-of-niger.html?m=1

If made an independence state, they will make the creeks look like Dubai.
The the rich men from North will bring all their money there for investments.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by marcusaurelio(m): 11:20pm On May 12, 2016
Now this issue is turning to Naruto shippudeen. ..
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Scholes007(m): 11:25pm On May 12, 2016
justjify:

What is this one saying? Did you know Ondo is also a Niger delta state?
Stop displaying your ignorance please.
see people talking with both mouths, if abia or imo is mentioned you will start telling us other stories why they are not. Anyway that one concern you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / Tinubu, Umahi, Bala Mohammed, Others Attend First Lady’s Iftar Dinner / Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.