Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo (54626 Views)

ND Avengers Is Not Aware Of Any Ongoing Peace Talk - Brig.Gen Mudoch Agbinibo / "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers / Court Defers Metuh’s Application Asking For His Passport To Be Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by henryhemon(m): 7:21pm On May 12, 2016
project50:
if north see oil they will be the first to demand that islamic state that have been in their mindset since that u south have be hindering them , only that 4nw they love oil pass alah

Stop thinking the north is your problem .....that's a defeatist mentality.....the north isn't our problem,we are our own problem but we re looking for escape goats. If the worst place in the north has good road than the south....their leaders have their best interest at heart,our own leaders are self centred and don't care about us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 12, 2016
Abegi. No be so dem Asari and Tompolo talk dia own when at the end of the day FG bless dem with money dem forget the people,make this NDA just talk how much dem really want and stop all this shenanigans.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by chiedu7: 7:24pm On May 12, 2016
quote author=MrAdetunjiBayo post=45560324]We yoruba muslims support the
arrest of the ipod and why are they
not putting them in vans to haul them away. Maybe they were later releasedlike the ipod guy that confronted Rochas.
Anyway, we thank the british crown
for handing over nigeria to we
muslims. The crown must protect the present structure of nigeria so that more oil money will flow from the nigerian state to the British banks since they have zero resources. God bless the queen, buhari is great! Allah is the greatest![/quote]

This is the reason Nigeria is not tenable, the Moslems want to islamatize Nigeria.

We can see what the Mobile Division of Boko Haram is doing everywhere?

What's at stake is more than just ourself determination but also our own salvation on the Soon coming King Jesus.

They want to force a dead man on us using their mobile Boko Haram division disguised as Fulani Herdsmen, but why will we leave Jesus that lives to follow a dead man?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 12, 2016
Hmmmm..The Nigerian military should start getting ready for a show down with these vagabonds.

Fire for fire and we shall c hu will bow down according to Timaya...
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Dexema(m): 7:31pm On May 12, 2016
fiizznation:
Sophisticated weapons my foot.You don't need any sophisticated weapon to blow up some pipelines. Well maybe that's the lie they told you people. But I tell you my friend, the avengers will be rounded up in the coming days.
in the midst of too many words you find lies, these guys may be mildly educated but have less than what they lay claim to. for me they have rendered themselves as unserious criminals and big time jokers especially with the flag and passport ish. nice post by the way.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 12, 2016
arresa:

They are losers of course.

The clowns sat quietly while the leaders like Ibori, Alams and the rest of them looted them dry, looked the other way while their land was being polluted by the same losers from the creek via oil theft, pipeline explosion and so on like the same avengers losers are doing today.

Are they blowing up oil pipelines in my backyard and polluting my land? No

I'm I the only one going to suffer for their dumb and idiotic actions? No

Who stood up to clean up their polluted mess after their own leaders and the son of the soil and president of Nigeria for 6 years looked the other way and showed no interest? PMB.

So what if oil dropped down to zero? Means I should cater to or pander to some fukking terrorists? No.

They can blow up everything and the whole of the Delta and drink their oil, life goes on.

Life didn't start and wont end with oil..

E pain am grin grin grin
Bro if you think that the only thing that can pollute an environment is oil then you need to be schooled....Lagos is more Polluted than Niger delta right now....All the rivers in Lagos are polluted, the lands polluted by wastes and let me tell you there are chemical technologies that can easily disintegrate oil spills just like bio-degradations....No More free Oil and Gas Taxes for Lagos, instead of Rivers or Bayelsa. ....thieves
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by ofedegbe(m): 7:35pm On May 12, 2016
fados4sure:

Bro, i did my Idustrial Training with NPDC in Obe in BENIN. That is where Palm Ocean & Obax Refining & Petrochenical Company is also located.

Hope u know that obe is an ilaj word?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by steppin: 7:35pm On May 12, 2016
BabaAlaji:
‪#‎OCCUPYINGMINDS‬: ‪#‎NIGERDELTAMILITANTS‬...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future by your own hands.
WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!!
OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!
Smh...Another Yoruba man claiming to be a Niger Deltan!

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by CioAngels(f): 7:36pm On May 12, 2016
My people, let there be peace as we cannot go back to 1966 to 1970. It was not a tea party at all. I know we poor masses are suffering while our leaders loot our treasury dry becos they don't care what happens to us. Look at saraki's child having 2billion naira doing what? Oh, the 2bn is from the one his or her father stole from poor kwarans. Lets all give peace a chance becos destroyings things we alreay own is not the solution.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by persius555(m): 7:36pm On May 12, 2016
The reason why these arguments keep resurfacing is because most nairalanders dont read and hardly engage in meaningful investigation and research.
Just hear-say sentimental argument. Many know very little about the oil industry and will not endeavour to do so.

Nigerian youths should re-focus their minds. Oil resources is not the bane of this country. Even if the entire regions that make up the nigerian nation discover oil, it will still not change the status quo of the economy.

The elites of this country have mortaged the soul of this country and all the youths of this country can do is engage in meaningless argument all day. I as a person know that a lot of lies get into social media as a result of incoherent and watery investigations or journalism. I know more than seven indigenous oil exploration firms that are owned by individuals from the niger delta. How much have they contributed to the niger delta or their respective states. A lot of northerners and south westerners own OML, how much have they contributed to their regions?

Nigerian youths, remove the wool from your eyes. The other tribe is not responsible for the conspiracy but the elites are.

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by ofedegbe(m): 7:38pm On May 12, 2016
fados4sure:

Bro, i did my Idustrial Training with NPDC in Obe in BENIN. That is where Palm Ocean & Obax Refining & Petrochenical Company is also located.

Hope u know that obe is an ilaje word?
Mind you obe oil field is an offshore field not onshore and it's being run by Cavendish petroleum
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 12, 2016
Niger Deltans Avengers are blowing up pipelines.
They have just one request. Secession. The said they will bring up their currency , flags in October. How can you allocate 90% of their oil to the North. The FG is busy using money that they claimed is scarce to explore oil in the North. If Oil is eventually discovered there, will they even allocate 20% of it to the South South.

Biafra has been agitating for long.

The problem of this country is diversity. Don't be fooled, we can't be United in our diversity.
If you forced a young lady into marriage, she will live in bitterness and will surmount every courage to divorce.

Haba. Person say him no wan marry again, nah force. Leave am make him go nah.

How can we be facing our problem and we are busy shouting one Nigeria.

The level of nepotism, sentiments, religion and ethics bigotry in this country will not, I repeat, will never allow this country to progress.

The rulers and their families are the major benefactors of this forced marriage, that's why they won't want to secede.

The baton lies in our hand

4 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Nosurrenda: 7:40pm On May 12, 2016
Nigeria expired in 2014.

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 12, 2016
ofedegbe:

Hope u know that obe is an ilaj word?
Obe is also in down Sapele Road in Benin. When i was doing my IT, i was at a flow-station belonging to NPDC
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by MrkenOkonkwo(m): 7:43pm On May 12, 2016
Godgay:
so u think Yoruba men are stronger than south south people

You people keep shouting "stronger" like,War is the same thing as jet li vs jackie chan. I pity your sorry minority ass.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by ofedegbe(m): 7:45pm On May 12, 2016
fados4sure:

Obe is also in down Sapele Road in Benin. When i was doing my IT, i was at a flow-station belonging to NPDC

Perhaps there are two obe fields... but the one am referring to is the one they mentioned which is the one Cavendish is operating and it's offshore
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by chiedu7: 7:48pm On May 12, 2016
MakeWeTalk:
If you are from the west or north, I recommend you start being nice to the South-East and South-South.

You cannot stop the inevitable and we won't forget the treatment we get from you.

If you're a MOD think twice oh before you ban people from the South-South and South-East.

WE WILL NOT FORGET, WE WILL NOT FORGIVE

God Bless you bro.
Those 2 regions go hear am cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by MrkenOkonkwo(m): 7:49pm On May 12, 2016
Bunch of jokers 90% of Niger Delta residents havent heard of the so called Avengers. Oct my red ass cheesy thats how ipob youth said Nigeria will seize to exist dec 2015.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 12, 2016
ofedegbe:

Perhaps there are two obe fields... but the one am referring to is the one they mentioned which is the one Cavendish is operating and it's offshore
Yep!

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by forgiveness: 7:56pm On May 12, 2016
iSlayer:

Source: http://www.nigerdeltaavengers.com/2016/05/congrats-to-all-strike-team-of-niger.html?m=1

Hehehe! According to international law, most of those offshore oyel wells are not under the jurisdiction of Niger Delta. Shebi eyes go clear if they successful separate from Nigeria. Moreover, in that Republic is another Nigeria dominated by 2 or 3 major tribes. The minority go hear wen. Itshekiri is the number one victim. That warri is gone for life. Hehehe!

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by oludarebagbile: 8:02pm On May 12, 2016
Dear Avengers, you have really said a lot about what the govt has done to you and I really feel your pain and agitation but you can't outrightly claim govt has done nothing good for the region.

Govt has not only failed in its responsibility towards the region but so many of your individuals too have let you down greatly.

You claimed to have avoided lost of innocent lives but do you have an idea of the effect of your action on the Chevron facilit? When the economy of a nation is crippled by 50% as you said, who will feel the heat most, isn't the innocent lives? When the price of commodities go high in the MKT, who feels the heat, isn't the innocent lives?

In my view, this fight is not for the Niger Deltans But to destroy the nation. If you must fight, I advice you fight justly and avoid actions that can jeopardize the lives of the innocent you pledged you fighting for.

God bless Niger Delta.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by arresa: 8:02pm On May 12, 2016
GreatSE:

Bro if you think that the only thing that can pollute an environment is oil then you need to be schooled....Lagos is more Polluted than Niger delta right now....All the rivers in Lagos are polluted, the lands polluted by wastes and let me tell you there are chemical technologies that can easily disintegrate oil spills just like bio-degradations....No More free Oil and Gas Taxes for Lagos, instead of Rivers or Bayelsa. ....thieves

Last I checked, the idiotas in the delta are talking about oil pollution in th delta and not different kinds of pollution or pollution in Lagos.

I know many ignorant, can't read and comprehend or follow simple discussion losers are on NL, but it's really not by force to comment of expose your ignorance and inability to follow simple discussion to the internet community.

If you have hate or bitterness issues with Lagos state and the people of Lagos, start your own Lagos hate discussion thread ...
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by GuiltySpark343(m): 8:07pm On May 12, 2016
fiizznation:
A letter too long and boring. Be brave NDA and come out. Why are you hiding behind some laptop and ....

you are just a kid,or suffering from the north must be in charge mentality,let me ask you even if you are a northerner how much of t.y. danjuma's money and the likes have touched you?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by GuiltySpark343(m): 8:08pm On May 12, 2016
fiizznation:
A letter too long and boring. Be brave NDA and come out. Why are you hiding behind some laptop and ....

you are just a kid,or suffering from the north must be in charge mentality,let me ask you even if you are a northerner how much of t.y. danjuma's money and the likes have touched you?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by fiizznation: 8:13pm On May 12, 2016
GuiltySpark343:

And how much of tompolo's billions have you seen?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by RickyTan: 8:13pm On May 12, 2016
Young bucks with little sense. Who is your sponsor? IS he clean?

The thieving politicians stole your money and you blowing pipelines?
Capital and Investments will soon flee and your region will be poorer.

Now what then? 10 times harder to woo them back

Again the thieving politicians stole the money.
PMB is NOT corrupt.

I feel very bad for the locals that are stuck when the companies and investments leave
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Dav24(m): 8:17pm On May 12, 2016
Government should urgently look into the legitimate agitations of this guys. people may be quick to castigate their actions but in this country, government seems to understand and listen more when groups resolve to go out of the normal accepted standard in pressing their demands. I happened to be in the Niger Delta and its hard to accept that the resources of this country is coming from there. This is different from from boko haram and should be treated differently.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by GuiltySpark343(m): 8:20pm On May 12, 2016
fiizznation:
And how much of tompolo's billions have you seen?

God strengthen NDA, you northerner are killing this nation, money for the development of a nation, few individual will seat on it,Nigeria should divide, I will relocate to SE...the suffering is much...unlike my two brothers who are in the states and I can relocate there anytime, I will stay in naija, until things change or death
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Deadlytruth(m): 8:24pm On May 12, 2016
cekhoe:
Can some me please explain to me the fuss about Edo on this thread,because as far as I know,Edo was part of the old Bendel state, abeg,which zone did the old Bendel state belong to?,some people will leave the topic and cause uneducated and unnecessary derailing, na wah o,with some comments I just wonder the psychological state of the person behind some monickers

What those guys miss is the fact that Edo as a people and as a state does not believe in Nigeria and as well does not even believe in any of the man made configurations in it. The fight to create Midwestern Region out of the Western Region was championed by the Oba of Benin himself...Oba Akenzua....primarily in pursuit of preserving the glory of the Benin Kingdom and secondarily to extricate his people from Yoruba domination in the Western Region.
It is also noteworthy that people from the current Edo State part of Bendel actually were the ones who submitted the memorandum to have Bendel split in the spirit of allowing others be. Even though Edo accepts the SS classification in the spirit of solidarity with other minorities equally oppressed by WAZOBIA, Edo State has always viewed this SS configuration with the suspicion that it might be a subtle move to de-emphasize the uniqueness of Bendel and the pre-eminence of Benin City given the fact that the capital of this SS contraption seems to be laid in PH.
As at when Edo got extricated from Yoruba domination and got Midwest, the Eastern minorities were still battling unsuccessfully to pull out of Igbo domination into their hoped COR Region. So how and why should an Akwa Ibom person expect Edo (which successfully fought its way out of Yoruba domination) to believe in being unequally yoked with some other South Eastern minorities who could not successfully yank themselves off Igbo domination despite being more than Edo in terms of numerical strength back then and till now?
Edo state believes in an Edo Republic first, followed by Bendel Republic, then followed by a SS Republic, and then Nigeria in order of decreasing preference.

4 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Pidggin(f): 8:31pm On May 12, 2016
Long live Niger Delta, God bless our region.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by IAmTobore(m): 8:32pm On May 12, 2016
I will take the poster serious if those things are really been done in october. Though i do not support violence, but i support anything that would bring a lasting solution to it for the good of everyone.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Eluwilussit(m): 8:34pm On May 12, 2016
EEZe:
wonder what would happened' this oil are been extracted from north

It is simple. The north will pull out of nigeria. The injustice is alarming. We need to listen to the demands of the SS & SE regions. There's too much imbalance in our political life. The north is unnecessarily favored.

I wish these guys can stop the flow of even a single drop of oil away from their region, until we come to our senses. We need to restructure Nigeria immediately.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir / Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) / Pastor Agu Irukwu Introduced Peter Obi In London Church (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.