Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo (54596 Views)

ND Avengers Is Not Aware Of Any Ongoing Peace Talk - Brig.Gen Mudoch Agbinibo / "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers / Court Defers Metuh’s Application Asking For His Passport To Be Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Progress2468(m): 11:29pm On May 12, 2016
uduak2016:

Keep fooling yourself...Edo is not part of the Niger Delta struggle. Have you heard Niger Delta Avenger mention Edo or Benin anywhere in their press release...all you hear is Port Harcourt, Uyo, Asaba, Warri, Yanagoa, ok! They have never included Edo and will not and never include Edo. Don't confuse SS with Niger Delta. Edo is in SS not Niger Delta...Edo must join their SW brothers...including you yorubaa impostering as Edo.

Mumuism is when u reffer to Edo as SS but not Niger Delta

For your info even Ondo is Niger Delta. You have Ijaws in Edo and Ondo
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Scholes007(m): 11:36pm On May 12, 2016
foxvilles:
I just keep wondering.....then it means SW tried throughout all those years they used cocoa money to build Nigeria's Economy. No complaints, no violence, no segregation and during all these periods, peace existed. Oil Money and violence are synonymous.

God bless Nigeria.......we will stand United.
If you can't live with others, it shows how limited you've grown.
you wrong, cocoa wasn't the only commodity that pulled the country then. The main commodity were palm,groundnut, cocoa and coal. Check things up first.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 12, 2016
Deadlytruth:

What you miss is the fact that Edo as a people and as a state does not believe in Nigeria and as well does not even believe in any of the man made configurations in it. The fight to create Midwestern Region out of the Western Region was championed by the Oba of Benin himself...Oba Akenzua....primarily in pursuit of preserving the glory of the Benin Kingdom and secondarily to extricate his people from Yoruba domination in the Western Region. You will also recall that Edo did not tolerate it when Biafra soldiers invaded Benin City and tried to annex it. Edo believes in itself and itself alone.
Edo is one of the notable modern kingdoms in Africa till today. Its existence predates Nigeria's fraudulent amalgamation. It flourished so much that Britain was tempted to loot from it.
Edo has always been on its own in spirit and neither seeks unwholesome union with others nor tolerates unprovoked aggression and domination attempts.
It is also noteworthy that people from the current Edo State part of Bendel actually were the ones who submitted the memorandum to have Bendel split in the spirit of allowing others be.
Even though Edo accepts the SS classification in the spirit of solidarity with other minorities equally oppressed by WAZOBIA, Edo State has always viewed this SS configuration with the suspicion that it might be a subtle move to de-emphasize the uniqueness and of Bendel and the pre-eminence of glory of especially Benin City given the fact that the capital of this SS contraption seems being loaded for PH.
As at when Edo got itself extricated from Yoruba domination and got Midwest, the Eastern minorities were still battling unsuccessfully to pull out of Igbo domination into their hoped COR Region. So how and why should an Akwa Ibom person expect Edo (which successfully fought its way out of Yoruba domination) to believe in being unequally yoked with some other South Eastern minorities who could not successfully yank themselves off Igbo domination despite being more than Edo in terms of numerical strength back then and till now?
Edo state believes in an Edo Republic first, followed by Bendel Republic, then followed by a SS Republic, and then Nigeria in order of decreasing preference.

There is nothing like Igbo domination. We in Akwa Ibom and Cross River don't believe in that crap of Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba concocted hogwash. Igbos have been our neighbors for over 2000 yrs, we have never for once fought a war nor have either side try to invade or dominate the other. WE WANT TO BE LEFT LIKE THIS!

Hope this mp will help. Who are Cross River and Akwa Ibom neigbors on the map? They Igbos and Rivers....we have been this way for over 2000yrs...peacefully. Stop lumping us with Edo that is faraway close to SW on the map...in fact, you will have to jump over all SE states and Rivers to get to Edo. Nonsense...you people should leave us alone!

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Deadlytruth(m): 12:06am On May 13, 2016
uduak2016:

There is nothing like Igbo domination. We in Akwa Ibom and Cross River don't believe in that crap of Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba concocted hogwash. Igbos have been our neighbors for over 2000 yrs, we have never for once fought a war nor have either side try to invade or dominate others. WE WANT TO BE LEFT LIKE THIS!

If Igbos did not dominate and oppress you, then why did you ever seek to have the COR Region carved out for you from the then Eastern Region? Why also did Isaac Boro declare Niger Delta Republic?
History does not support you claim of non-invasion by Igbos. I recently read an interview granted by the publicity secretary or so of Ogoja people in which he recounted how Biafran soldiers invaded Ogoja and wrecked havoc during the War.
Above all I hereby remind you again that Edo, as an organised kingdom with its own legislature, executive, judiciary, standing army, etc existed before Nigeria and South-South, so Edo does not really consent to this SS classification which is perhaps an attempt to obliterate Edo's prestigious history and international acclaim of a perfectly functional pre-colonial system. SS classification was and still an artificial political expediency which Edo does not really need to assert herself. When Nigeria breaks up Edo is most likely to go on its own or go as Bendel. The least option for it is to go with Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa Ibom or Cross River. Then the impossible options are Biafra and Ooduwa.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Nobody: 12:15am On May 13, 2016
Deadlytruth:

If Igbos did not dominate and oppress you, then why did you ever seek to have the COR Region carved out for you from the then Eastern Region? Why also did Isaac Boro declare Niger Delta Republic?
History does not support you claim of non-invasion by Igbos. I recently read an interview granted by the publicity secretary or so of Ogoja people in which he recounted how Biafran soldiers invaded Ogoja and wrecked havoc during the War.
Above all I hereby remind you again that Edo, as an organised kingdom with its own legislature, executive, judiciary, standing army, etc existed before Nigeria and South-South, so Edo does not really consent to this SS classification which is perhaps an attempt to obliterate Edo's prestigious history and international acclaim of a perfectly functional pre-colonial system. SS classification was and still an artificial political expediency which Edo does not really need to assert herself. When Nigeria breaks up Edo is most likely to go on its own or go as Bendel. The least option for it is to go with Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa Ibom or Cross River. Then the impossible options are Biafra and Ooduwa. [/s]

Biafra and Oodu is the best option. Edo must go with yorubas I stand or they can choose to stay alone. There is zero relation or connection in bloodline, ancestry, culture and geography/borders with Edo and Old Eastern Region! Zero! Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Rivers and SE states all share long history of bloodline, ancestry, culture and geography. This is not about oil...Cross River has no oil!
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by imtfans(m): 12:34am On May 13, 2016
i think its time some one speak up for the niger delta.NDA, we are behind u
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Sttropez2: 12:36am On May 13, 2016
What this people are failing to realize is that if Nigeria Army explode they are gone..with that very small land mass they have, and as the NA are in their hottest peak. ... at the they will now loose their land, properties and family members which will SAD..

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by sikirat2020: 12:50am On May 13, 2016
Looking at the height of injustice meted on the Niger deltans and Biafra , i weep. But how come Northerners have 95% oil blocs and virtually none for the owners of the land, This is an era of change and MUST BE CHANGED ALL WE ALL DROWNED.
LONG LIFE BIAFRANS

4 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by VickyRotex(f): 1:40am On May 13, 2016
Greenback:

that guy is so insensitive and it beats me he could be so mischevious @ his old age,such a disgrace..hes no president..

Go on,guys.. Viva nda..
Buh,wait o,so am gonna obtain visa to go check my vickyrotex out @lokoja!? cool

Who's this Greenback?

Nice one stalker! Safe trip to Lokoja.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Sam69: 1:41am On May 13, 2016
to me its the Yoruba's that is holding this country now.let them say something the country will break.we are waiting
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by enlightenedmind: 2:24am On May 13, 2016
u pple r d ones blowing urselves up and refusing development from d current gov due to ur misguided hatred and refusal to accept defeat. All d years GEJ ruled, northerners never let their hatred (yes, am sure they hate us too, its not only us dat can hate) threaten to break nigeria. Even under 10 years of boko haram dat GEJ did nothing about.
Now u r blowing ur infrastructures, later u will be claiming under development and marginalization
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by enlightenedmind: 2:31am On May 13, 2016
sikirat2020:
Looking at the height of injustice meted on the Niger deltans and Biafra , i weep. But how come Northerners have 95% oil blocs and virtually none for the owners of the land, This is an era of change and MUST BE CHANGED ALL WE ALL DROWNED.
LONG LIFE BIAFRANS

if they give u d oil block wat will u do? SS has had oil for decades. NOT ONE of their govs have said let us empower our people to control this oil by building refinaries that will be controlled by d niger deltans. Instead u pple have supported ur corrupt politicians to loot d area to stupor. What has d Niger Delta themselves contributed? U think it is by sitting down and demanding for what u have not bothered to work for. The people in Texas americas oil, mine, produce, refine and sell their oil. Not d gov, not foreigners.

U guys can stay there and keep demanding oil revenues. Until Niger Deltans take control of the processing and refining of oil in partnership with the NNPC they will continue to b marginalized. Nobody is going to b working for somebody else to be eating. Being born a Nigeria does not give me d rights to money from our treasury without working.
U think it is by sitting down on top of oil and demanding oil. Make urselves useful. Be strategic, tell ur govs/senators to push for bills dat will help young pple start up to standard small refinaries and begin shipping oil. Build undr ground pipelines. All ur govs r sponsoring d destruction of ur lands and u pple r watching.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by normaljenny(m): 4:04am On May 13, 2016
NAIJA NEWS SWEEP – During the Biafran-Nigerian civil war, there were a few Biafran sons and daughters, who were deceived by the Hausa-controlled Nigerian government and used to fight their fellow Biafrans. Some of them were made to believe that Biafra was dominated by Igbos, who would commandeer all the resources. Isaac Adaka Boro and Ken Saro Wiwa were among the prominent sons who were misguided. They paid dearly for their betrayal of the Biafran Republic with their lives. And for more than fifty years, their kith and kin have suffered the nemesis of the errors of these sons who were misled and betrayed by the Hausas and their Yoruba friends.
Isaac Boro was killed at the peak of the war in controversial circumstances that strongly linked Colonel Benjamin Adenkule to the death, while Ken Saro Wiwa was eventually killed by Sani Abacha, who worked with him during the war, at Bonny. The stories of Isaac Adaka Boro and Ken Saro Wiwa are great lessons for contemporary and potential betrayals of the renewed movement for the restoration of Biafran Republic.
Isaac Jasper Adaka Boro, from Kaiama (in present day Bayelsa State), was born in September 10, 1938 in Oloibiri.
Isaac Boro, while studying Chemistry at University of Nigeria Nsukka became the Student Union President of the University. Despite this support and political patronage he got from his Igbo brothers at the university, Boro led the first revolution of resource control in Nigeria few months after Aguiyi Ironsi became the Head of State of Nigeria.
He formed the Niger Delta Volunteer Force (NDVF), the first armed militia of only Ijaw extraction. On February 23, 1966, Boro and his NDVF declared the Niger Delta Republic. This was the first time any part of Nigeria tried to secede. He believed that the Ijaw people deserved a fairer share of proceeds of the oil wealth than they were getting from the Federal Government.
For twelve days Boro and his militias battled the Federal forces before they were finally defeated by the far superior Federal firepower. Isaac Boro and some of his men were convicted of treason and sentenced to death, but Ironsi out of mercy decided to jail him instead of killing him as demanded by the law.
Isaac Boro Revolution
Isaac Boro Revolution
On the eve of the Biafran-Nigerian war in May 1967, Yakubu Gowon granted him amnesty and drafted him into the Nigerian Army. He was afterwards commissioned as a major in the Nigerian Army. With his army of 1000 Ijaw soldiers he fought alongside Col. Benjamin Adekunle, who was heading the 3rd Marine Commando Division of the Nigerian army. With their deep knowledge of the Niger Delta creeks, Boro and his men guided the federal forces and pushed Biafrans back from the region. Boro fought with the Nigerian forces thinking as they had promised him he was liberating the Niger Delta from Biafran forces. He however never realised he was handing his people and the huge resources in the region into the hands of Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas who pillaged the region for years to come and impoverished his people till date.
Isaac Boro was betrayed by the Nigerian forces he trusted. On May 16, 1968, after a successful battle against Biafran forces at Ogu (near Okrika) in Rivers State, Boro was ambushed by what many of his men then believed was a unit sent by Col Adekunle. In a brief and fierce battle, Adenkunle’s men gunned him down. His death went down in history as mysterious and as there was no conclusive evidence on who killed him.
Strong allegations are rife that treacherous, Adekunle, threatened by Boro’s rising prominence in the Nigerian Army, killed Boro in order to usurp the glories of the success Boro helped the 3 Marine Commando Division to achieve. He wanted to silence Boro as well silence the people of Niger Delta. Subsequent to Boro’s death, Adekunle took all the credits of the successes of the division.
A Regimental Sergeant Major under Boro was quoted as saying that Boro did not die in the heat of battle with the Biafran forces. He said the area had already been captured and secured by his company and Major Boro was on an inspection tour when they came under fire. The type of gunfire that erupted during the firefight that killed Boro was completely different from what the Biafrans were known to use in that sector of the war. This confirmed to them that it was one of the federal troops units that carried out the ambush.
As soon as Boro died, his 1000 band of soldiers was disbanded. According to Olusegun Obasanjo in his book My Command, Adekunle’s post-war political ambition pushed him into killing Boro, as he was using the war to building a ‘formidable’ name for himself. Obasanjo stated that “Col. Adekunle, at this point saw the war not only in terms of crushing a rebellion, but also as a means of building himself up for any future political position or responsibility which he might wish to seek, I knew of people of Western State origin who had felt politically victimized and who saw in Col. Adekunle a saviour and told him so, and he believed them.”
What Boro fought and died for had eluded his people for years. Niger Delta has remained impoverished despite the huge revenue it has continued to generate for the country. Oil fields and mining leases have been allocated to northern oligarchs and friends. Isaac Boro remains a lesson for future revolutionaries in knowing where to pitch their tent.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by babestella: 4:39am On May 13, 2016
fiizznation:
So the northern governors are the ones squandering the allocations of the Niger delta governors? So the northern governors are the ones wasting the 13% derivation funds of the Niger/delta governors? So the northern governors are the ones holding your governors on the ground? Let's not even talk about the NDDC. Seriously your comments are very childish and I just hope I have not been wasting my time with a juvenile.

What will you lose or gain if the country is divided? I can see you trying to keep the fraud called Nigeria intact, so just tell me why we should be one. In a country where 75% of oil wells are owned by the northerners on a resource situated in SS/SE.

Check those who pay Tax today, 90% of them are in the South, how many people pay tax in the north, even to operate hotels and joints in the North is a crime. So tell me what the North brings to the table at the center for all states to share, I guess it's ZERO.

The North contributes nothing to the treasury of this nation but yet the owned most oil wells, they get most favored when it comes to having monopoly on imports. OBJ gave Dangote a leeway during his tenure but seized Ibeto Cement's license, why did he do it? Flimsy excuses where given if any at all.

In a country where they (Hausa and Yoruba) make statements like " An Igbo man will never rule this nation" and you expect the nation to remain one? It means that every genuine and legal effort an Igbo man makes to be the president of this Nigeria even if he has the best intentions and capacity to deliver, Yoruba and their Hausa Fulani masters will team up and frustrate his effort.
GEJ became president by God's Grace, but we all saw how they made his government difficult, how northern governors threatened to disgrace him if he took certain decisions that doesn't favor their northern interest even if it was in the best interest of the whole nation.

Please park well, this country may not last another 10 years, I can bet my money on this.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by babestella: 4:50am On May 13, 2016
fiizznation:
You also don't know what the Nigeria army can or can't do so let us just leave it there

You talk of Nigerian Army, please can we take a census of the Army, how many are they and what region do they come from?

75% of our Nigerian Army are from the north, there is always a covert effort to ensure that those from South are not freely allowed to join the army, they will use quota system to disqualify you while their kits and kin join the army some even at the age of 18yrs. Southerners and Christians are systematically suppressed even when they join the army and you are here telling me Nigerian Army is this and that.

So if the Nigerian army is anything to go by, it will be a Fulani Nigerian army versus the south.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by babestella: 5:03am On May 13, 2016
enlightenedmind:

if they give u d oil block wat will u do? SS has had oil for decades. NOT ONE of their govs have said let us empower our people to control this oil by building refinaries that will be controlled by d niger deltans. Instead u pple have supported ur corrupt politicians to loot d area to stupor. What has d Niger Delta themselves contributed? U think it is by sitting down and demanding for what u have not bothered to work for. The people in Texas americas oil, mine, produce, refine and sell their oil. Not d gov, not foreigners.

U guys can stay there and keep demanding oil revenues. Until Niger Deltans take control of the processing and refining of oil in partnership with the NNPC they will continue to b marginalized. Nobody is going to b working for somebody else to be eating. Being born a Nigeria does not give me d rights to money from our treasury without working.
U think it is by sitting down on top of oil and demanding oil. Make urselves useful. Be strategic, tell ur govs/senators to push for bills dat will help young pple start up to standard small refinaries and begin shipping oil. Build undr ground pipelines. All ur govs r sponsoring d destruction of ur lands and u pple r watching.

Please stop this nonsense if you don't know what oil block means and the kind of weak try it can give an individual. Mrs. Folusho Alakija became the richest woman in Nigeria within few years because OBJ allocated an oil block to her. How many women from Niger delta have oil blocks? I leave you to answer that.

You make noise about asking their governors for accountability, what has that got to do with resource control. Even if they build refinery where do they buy crude oil from? Nigeria right? Being able to refine oil and sell only leaves you and your region with profit making which is marginal. Bulk money goes to the center which is selfishly run and controlled by the Fulani. Pls I don't have time
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Viktorlaw(m): 5:22am On May 13, 2016
uduak2016:

Keep fooling yourself...Edo is not part of the Niger Delta struggle. Have you heard Niger Delta Avenger mention Edo or Benin anywhere in their press release...all you hear is Port Harcourt, Uyo, Asaba, Warri, Yanagoa, ok! They have never included Edo and will not and never include Edo. Don't confuse SS with Niger Delta. Edo is in SS not Niger Delta...Edo must join their SW brothers...including you yorubaa impostering as Edo.
the funny thing about all this groups,they are not struggling for the masses but for their selfish pockets.I just pity those calling for Nigeria breakaway they will end up biting their fingers because right there in the igboland they not even united , down to south south there will be a power struggle.. What ojuku couldn't achieve with his greed and propaganda, he ran away with his family and left his supporters in hunger and tears same faith will be for those blind supporters of ipod and niger delta avengers..why didn't he wait to finish what he started he ran I call that cowardice
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Nobody: 5:57am On May 13, 2016
mightyokwy:
This country is gradually going down. I pray that there will not be shading of blood in this country again.

The country is already down.Imagine a country that's so careless of her citizens:bad roads,lack of electricity,divisive governance,dilapidated and out dated hospitals,no unity,no progress,continous inflation,excessive looting,greedy leaders that doesn't think outside the box etc.

I can't wish my enemy to live in Nigeria because it's worse than hell.The Northerners are the most beneficiaries of this contraption called Nigeria yet their mentality and patriotism towards national development is nothing to write home about.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Nobody: 6:12am On May 13, 2016
Once upon a time,a retired general made a comment that he'll make the country ungovernable for a former President if he loses election.He lost the election and the Boko Haram manace became daily occurrence.

When the Boko boys decided to concentrate and carry out their evil activities in the North,there was an outburst tnat an attact on Boko Haram is an attact on the North.
Today,karma has really shown its bitchy nature,turning the table around and making the country so ungovernable for the retired general.

All we hear is:IPOB,NIGER DELTA AVENGERS,FULANI HERDSMEN,BOKO HARAM,INFLATION,SHIITS UPRISING,DISGRACE AND INSULTS.
I laugh in Swahili!
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by codemaniacs: 6:12am On May 13, 2016
nyben4eva:

The country is already down.Imagine a country that's so careless of her citizens:bad roads,lack of electricity,divisive governance,dilapidated and out dated hospitals,no unity,no progress,continous inflation,excessive looting,greedy leaders that doesn't think outside the box etc.

I can't wish my enemy to live in Nigeria because it's worse than hell.The Northerners are the most beneficiaries of this contraption called Nigeria yet their mentality and patriotism towards national development is nothing to write home about.

its good to see that people are realizing that the main beneficiary is the north...

there's no way the colonial masters would have made Yorubas the main beneficiary because of the Yoruba history with rapid innovation and development. the SW was robbed and destroyed by them in the 1800s. the last thing they would want is for that same tribe to be the main guys.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Deadlytruth(m): 6:16am On May 13, 2016
uduak2016:

Biafra and Oodu is the best option. Edo must go with yorubas I stand or they can choose to stay alone. There is zero relation or connection in bloodline, ancestry, culture and geography/borders with Edo and Old Eastern Region! Zero! Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Rivers and SE states all share long history of bloodline, ancestry, culture and geography. This is not about oil...Cross River has no oil!

Who is talking about oil? Edo does not want Akwa Ibom at all. However, if you research well you'll discover that there are relationships of language and culture between some villages in Edo North and Ogoja people of cross River State. Also the people of Ogbia in Bayelsa are Benin Kingdom migrants to that place. But for Akwa Ibom, there is no connection. Even at that Edo prefers to be alone.
And I ask you why your brother Colonel Effiong and your Igbo brothers of over 2 million years invaded Edo land and tried to forcefully annex it to your Biafra in 1967 despite knowing fully well that Edo has no business with Akwa Ibom. Did any Edo soldier ever attempt to invade Akwa Ibom? I am the one supposed to tell you to leave Edo alone. In fact in that 1967 Edo was on its own minding its own business and it even announced clearly that it was not want to be dragged into your Biafra of Akwa Ibom, Igbos and other eastern tribes but your Akwa Ibom colonel Effiong and Ojukwu still forcefully invaded Benin, Auchi, Igarra, Lampese, etc and tried to annex Edo land. Why? What were they looking for in Edo? Please and please leave Edo alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by codemaniacs: 6:17am On May 13, 2016
nyben4eva:
Once upon a time,a retired general made a comment that he'll make the country ungovernable for a former President if he loses election.He lost the election and the Boko Haram manace became daily occurrence.

When the Boko boys decided to concentrate and carry out their evil activities in the North,there was an outburst tnat an attact on Boko Haram is an attact on the North.
Today,karma has really shown its bitchy nature,turning the table around and making the country so ungovernable for the retired general.

All we hear is:IPOB,NIGER DELTA AVENGERS,FULANI HERDSMEN,BOKO HARAM,INFLATION,SHIITS UPRISING,DISGRACE AND INSULTS.
I laugh in Swahili!

In case you haven't realized that the fulanis main goal is to conquer the south and not to govern the country you better know it now..

the uprising is in their favor, other southern regions should behave like the christian Yorubas (who keep quiet and develop their region and have an armed militia).
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by medpren: 6:18am On May 13, 2016
Viktorlaw:
[s]the funny thing about all this groups,they are not struggling for the masses but for their selfish pockets.I just pity those calling for Nigeria breakaway they will end up biting their fingers because right there in the igboland they not even united , down to south south there will be a power struggle.. What ojuku couldn't achieve with his greed and propaganda, he ran away with his family and left his supporters in hunger and tears same faith will be for those blind supporters of ipod and niger delta avengers..why didn't he wait to finish what he started he ran I call that cowardice[/s]

Wetin this fulani stooge dey yarn?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Nobody: 6:31am On May 13, 2016
Deadlytruth:

The same you says:

"Edo will always align with SW no matter
what happens... there are many Edo
indigenes all over the SW they don't make
noise like the igbos... Yorubas never
dominated Benin. they have always worked
as partners even with the Yorubas having a
higher population than them..."

Can't you see that you are confused and contracdicting yourself? Is the SS (which you claim Edo has always gravitated towards) the same as the Yorubas you claim we'll always align with? Indomie generation!
I wanted to listen to your gibberish until you decided to call me indomie generation,which I agree because I am below thirty,I wasn't born when Oba Akenzua was on the throne, but that just makes you an old fool instead, I am Benin,history or whatever, with the way things are now,I will gladly go with south south,so grandpa,move aside
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Deadlytruth(m): 6:52am On May 13, 2016
cekhoe:
I wanted to listen to your gibberish until you decided to call me indomie generation,which I agree because I am below thirty,I wasn't born when Oba Akenzua was on the throne, but that just makes you an old fool instead, I am Benin,history or whatever, with the way things are now,I will gladly go with south south,so grandpa,move aside

You goofed and you are only doing damage control. Even if you are very young that does not stop you from doing research and reading up. There are 15 year Edo boys who have read well into history and don't make the kind of blunders you make. If you have read into details about the struggles of Oba Akenzua you would not come here to vomit this trash you vomitted. You are the type that's carried awayy by this South-South hype without knowing the intention of those who created it. If you were following events you should have wondered why in the last confab Bendel submitted its own memorandum separate from other SS peoples. Indomie generation!
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Nobody: 7:00am On May 13, 2016
Deadlytruth:

You goofed and you are only doing damage control. Even if you are very young that does not stop you from doing research and reading up. There are 15 year Edo boys who have read well into history and don't make the kind of blunders you make. If you have read into details about the struggles of Oba Akenzua you would not come here to vomit this trash you vomitted. You are the type that's carried awayy by this South-South hype without knowing the intention of those who created it. If you were following events you should have wondered why in the last confab Bendel submitted its own memorandum separate from other SS peoples. Indomie generation!
really?,tell me something i dont know,I am sorry grandpa,I didnt read history,my bad,could you please hand me the books so I can fill my ignorant self with knowledge about my traditions and history,like the good girl I am,BTW,how is your rheumatism responding to the herbs?,na ur white head I dey respect,I not I for don collect that your walking stick flog you for yansh
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by mightyokwy(m): 7:30am On May 13, 2016
nyben4eva:

You can say that again, the only people against the disintegration of Nigeria are the ones benefitting from the current structure
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by justjify(m): 7:40am On May 13, 2016
Scholes007:
see people talking with both mouths, if abia or imo is mentioned you will start telling us other stories why they are not. Anyway that one concern you.
Don't sound like you know me more than I know myself. I have a very good knowledge of the Niger Delta states and I have no wahala with the inclusion of any state (within that region) as a Niger Delta state.
Copy that and stop worrying your head over nothing.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by gretblue: 7:41am On May 13, 2016
SleekAboki:
Look at such injustices melted out on minority citizens of Nigeria! Yet, buhari still insults them as the 5%? how cocky can buhari be?
You should have asked similar questions when their Otueke brother was in power for close to 6yrs.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by TBankxx(m): 8:02am On May 13, 2016
First of its kind. Destinies must be fulfilled. Big ups guy! #Bravo
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by TBankxx(m): 8:05am On May 13, 2016
So u guys are begging to join now? Chai (in PEJ voice) who no like better thing..
Progress2468:

Mumuism is when u reffer to Edo as SS but not Niger Delta

For your info even Ondo is Niger Delta. You have Ijaws in Edo and Ondo
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Deadlytruth(m): 8:12am On May 13, 2016
cekhoe:
really?,tell me something i dont know,I am sorry grandpa,I didnt read history,my bad,could you please hand me the books so I can fill my ignorant self with knowledge about my traditions and history,like the good girl I am,BTW,how is your rheumatism responding to the herbs?,na ur white head I dey respect,I not I for don collect that your walking stick flog you for yansh

In this computer age of google availability and accessibility you are still asking for books to read to clear your ignorance of your own people's history? I keep wondering the kind of ignorance that made you claim that Edo will always go with SW after Edo even pulled out of the Western Region's oppression in 1963. Then you claim again that Edo has always been with the South-South which was not in existence until very recently. Do you really know the meaning of "always"? If not for cyber barrier I would have removed your diaper and flogged your arse so that you can grow up and leave breast milk.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2023: Shekarau Says The South Should Produce Nigeria’s Next President / 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi / Kano Obidients Mount Billboard For Peter Obi Ahead Of His Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.