Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo (54616 Views)

ND Avengers Is Not Aware Of Any Ongoing Peace Talk - Brig.Gen Mudoch Agbinibo / "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers / Court Defers Metuh’s Application Asking For His Passport To Be Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by HurtgenForest: 4:25pm On May 12, 2016
fiizznation:
A letter too long and boring. Be brave NDA and come out. Why are you hiding behind some laptop and dishing out unreadable balderdash. Well the military will fish you out in a couple of days to come, this I'm very sure of. You think if the military don't find you in some couple of days to come, they won't arrest your family members and your beloved ones? Or it is that you guys are family-less or what?

The creek you are hiding in might be a difficult terrain and all that, but you guys shouldn't forget that the creek is also very small in size. In some couple of days to come, we the spectators will see who will break between you and the Nigeria military

Omenka, when Buhari eyes clear, he will be forced to act maturdly otherwise, his government might turn out to be the worst ever in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by YorubaHighness: 5:29pm On May 12, 2016
I thought it was the Biafran flag, currency and passport? grin grin grin grin
Igbos made us to believe that ND will join Biafra.
Anyway, na them sabi.
Make every tribe create their currency and flag abeg. cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by bobgem001(m): 5:30pm On May 12, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by mercyviv(f): 5:31pm On May 12, 2016
Fingers crossed
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by youngeagle(m): 5:31pm On May 12, 2016
Let the cockey crumble so that everyone can get a crumb
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 12, 2016
mightyokwy:
This country is gradually going down. I pray that there will not be shading of blood in this country again.

The country isn't going down. Of that you can be sure. Let's see where this group is in six months time.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Almajiri1: 5:36pm On May 12, 2016
fiizznation:
Sophisticated weapons my foot.You don't need any sophisticated weapon to blow up some pipelines. Well maybe that's the lie they told you people. But I tell you my friend, the avengers will be rounded up in the coming days.
Would you stake your house on that?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 12, 2016
SleekAboki:
Look at such injustices melted out on minority citizens of Nigeria! Yet, buhari still insults them as the 5%? how cocky can buhari be?
This is not about buhari, nd has been marginalize from time immemorial, even when gej was president, he didn't do anything to help nd. I guess this is a wake up call to the govt of the day.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by meccuno: 5:37pm On May 12, 2016
uduak2016:

Keep fooling yourself...Edo is not part of the Niger Delta struggle. Have you heard Niger Delta Avenger mention Edo or Benin anywhere in their press release...all you hear is Port Harcourt, Uyo, Asaba, Warri, Yanagoa, ok! They have never included Edo and will not and never include Edo. Don't confuse SS with Niger Delta. Edo is in SS not Niger Delta...Edo must join their SW brothers...including you yorubaa impostering as Edo.
Smack Down!! grin

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by shamecurls(m): 5:37pm On May 12, 2016
grin grin grin

Comedy
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Almajiri1: 5:37pm On May 12, 2016
HurtgenForest:

Omenka, when Buhari eyes clear, he will be forced to act maturdly otherwise, his government might turn out to be the worst ever in this country.
oh, so it's that kid behind the handle?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by GloriaNinja(f): 5:38pm On May 12, 2016
I don't believe in the stupid Nigerian saying "United we stand, divided we fall", Nigeria will be United when it is divided. Nigeria is a fantastically corrupt country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by meccuno: 5:38pm On May 12, 2016
kaakulator3:
Hooligans aren't united even in their e-country. Look at the 2 above me cheesy grin one is a mad man who sees yorubas in his vision. The other one is just confused. He's trying too hard to familiarize with the SS because within him, he doesn't feel accepted. Poor soul cheesy grin
SS is rejecting his Edo ass, yorubas aren't interested in his Edo ass either cheesy grin cheesy
so Edo state is stuck in LIMBO!! "Countryless"

9 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 12, 2016
greenpasture:

The country isn't going down. Of that you can be sure. Let's see where this group is in six months time.
It depends on our military, the NDA can not blow up pipeline without the help of the military, or like the write up, they have infiltrated the military.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by winj: 5:40pm On May 12, 2016
These Southern Nigerian rebels groups usually have a lifespan of months and then an "Nnamdi Kanu" type detention happens and that is the end of it.

Na only Fulani herdsmen and boko haram dey last long

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by ilovecritics(m): 5:40pm On May 12, 2016
iSlayer:

Source: http://www.nigerdeltaavengers.com/2016/05/congrats-to-all-strike-team-of-niger.html?m=1

May God help us all.

It's my Bday today though.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 12, 2016
They sent a valid message and you want to pee in your pants !!!!!!
fiizznation:
A letter too long and boring. Be brave NDA and come out. Why are you hiding behind some laptop and dishing out unreadable balderdash. Well the military will fish you out in a couple of days to come, this I'm very sure of. You think if the military don't find you in some couple of days to come, they won't arrest your family members and your beloved ones? Or it is that you guys are family-less or what?

The creek you are hiding in might be a difficult terrain and all that, but you guys shouldn't forget that the creek is also very small in size. In some couple of days to come, we the spectators will see who will break between you and the Nigeria military
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 12, 2016
Godgay:
they are iPod and you know must you blame iPods for every thing

Am isoko Delta state. We never ever want to be recognized as iPod. Get that into your skull. You se should keep foolling yourselves

7 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Agunnewi: 5:42pm On May 12, 2016
How can i help in anyway, I majored in chemical engineering and i specialize in atomic absorption spectroscopy.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by HurtgenForest: 5:43pm On May 12, 2016
Almajiri1:

oh, so it's that kid behind the handle?

yes, it is him.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by lionphil(m): 5:43pm On May 12, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
ss is not part of the avengers, it is ipod handiwork. , i am sure only the ipod in ss wil purchase their passport, becos no true son of ss wil be a part of ipod.

I see you aren't enlightened...have you lived among the ikwere people? Have you even stayed in the south south? Please ask those in ss. I don talk the one Wey I know
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Almajiri1: 5:44pm On May 12, 2016
HurtgenForest:

yes, it is him.
pathetic!
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by brookz: 5:44pm On May 12, 2016
De beginning of the end of the avengers is abt to unfold.
Mean whle, thy shld ask of dia IPOB brodas hw thy dared d Zoo nd hw d Zoo tot dem hw it handles stubborn animals
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 12, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
ss is not part of the avengers, it is ipod handiwork. , i am sure only the ipod in ss wil purchase their passport, becos no true son of ss wil be a part of ipod.
But ipob cannot come to the creek to blow up pipeline in the present of ijaw and itsekiri boys.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Kingspin(m): 5:45pm On May 12, 2016
Since 1960, Nigeria no de hear word, allow justice to rule, No.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Chikwado1991(m): 5:45pm On May 12, 2016
Are you still der
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 12, 2016
I don't see this been possible cus truth be told ND aren't really united.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fayemi Lands In EFCC Custody Over N4bn ‘fraud’ / Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir / Punch Newspaper Cartoon About Buhari And Killings In Nigeria (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.