Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,223 members, 7,853,176 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:12 PM

Would You Propose to Your Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Propose to Your Man? (545 Views)

Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Propose to Your Man? by datGuyJoo: 7:51pm On May 12, 2016
Ladies, are you ready to propose to your man?
Guys, would you be offended or accept the proposal?
what's your take?

watch the video here also

http://videonaija.tv/lady-affairs/

Re: Would You Propose to Your Man? by firstking01(m): 8:27pm On May 12, 2016
It cnt happen in nigeria
Re: Would You Propose to Your Man? by datGuyJoo: 8:39pm On May 12, 2016
firstking01:
It cnt happen in nigeria

C'mon, give me more. Why can't this happen in 'Nigeria' ?
Re: Would You Propose to Your Man? by firstking01(m): 9:22pm On May 12, 2016
datGuyJoo:

Oh no, you are not a nigerian right??
Re: Would You Propose to Your Man? by PureWays(m): 9:55pm On May 12, 2016
datGuyJoo:

1) It's against the tradition of all tribes in Nigeria and most Nigerian are traditionally attached.

2)Most Nigerian Ladies are caged (i.e They are slaves of the community and their emotions): An average Nigerian lady believes Men should do all the chasing and would rather burry her feelings instead of voicing out what she trully wants.

I'm not judging, I'm just stating facts..

3)We are not yet mature for that kind of thing: Most Nigerians will see a lady that proposes to her man as desperate and cheap.

These are reasons why it would be difficult for such to happen in Nigeria..
Re: Would You Propose to Your Man? by datGuyJoo: 10:18pm On May 12, 2016
firstking01:
Oh no, you are not a nigerian right??

Oh yes, I am Nigerian ( that made me laugh), a very open minded one for that matter.
Re: Would You Propose to Your Man? by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 12, 2016
Yes I can
Re: Would You Propose to Your Man? by datGuyJoo: 10:26pm On May 12, 2016
PureWays:

These are reasons why it would be difficult for such to happen in Nigeria..

I understand your thoughts and I'm sure you echo what a lot of others would be thinking.

I like open open discussions and this is a good start start. Just like the good gender equality fight going on, how women fought be able to vote and earn equal pay, it's only a matter of time before proposing will be normal whether from a man or woman.
Re: Would You Propose to Your Man? by firstking01(m): 5:59am On May 13, 2016
datGuyJoo:

Oh yes, I am Nigerian ( that made me laugh), a very open minded one for that matter.
Ok

(1) (Reply)

See The Hot Sexy New Photo Of Curvy Actress, Caroline Danjuma / If You Are With Your Girlfriend Because Of Her Boobs, Happy Children's Day!!! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.