Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) (24516 Views)

Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN / Transcript Of Buhari's Interview With Amanpour On CNN / Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by Srallens(m): 12:04am On May 13, 2016
biz9ja:

Because thats what will need.
. Another Dullard Indigene Sighted
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by berrystunn(m): 12:05am On May 13, 2016
Zoharariel:
As an Ex-fanatic of Buhari, I have been disappointed in so many ways especially by his inflexible austerity measures, contradictions & our dwindling economy but after watching this video, I was convinced that Buhari is indeed an intelligent man who means well for Nigeria unlike Ebele Jonathan that knows next to nothing aside snorting cocaine & drinking ogogoro as early as 5am every morning. grin

Smoke is bad
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by biz9ja(m): 12:08am On May 13, 2016
Srallens:
. Another Dullard Indigene Sighted

Nairaland needs weed checkers. Oponu Omo get sense shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by datGuyJoo: 12:09am On May 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by ifeben(m): 12:11am On May 13, 2016
10 Powerful Secrets That Made Mark Zuckerberg – Inspired Crib
inspiredcrib.com
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by kwemkizito(m): 12:38am On May 13, 2016
I am not moved by any action of Papa buhari, but he should be expecting reactions from Nigerians, my own pain is that he doesn't even buy fuel @ all, so what ever policy he makes doesn't affect him but other Nigerians and mostly the poor masses, how I wished Nigerians could forcast the future, he would be on the seat.keep on traveling I don't knw if papa buhari is a president of minister of foreign affairs.
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by Nobody: 2:37am On May 13, 2016
Watched the video from beginning to end. I am totally with Buhari on how he addressed the issues raised. Honest and blunt.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by AAinEqGuinea: 2:58am On May 13, 2016
All do respect to Nigeria's President... but if Buhari would rather continue traveling than to suspend travels to show any leadership or sympathy to at least the families of villagers slain on a monthly basis during his presidency, I'm not surprised that he dodged the Chibok issue. That issue is just a fly on the wall to Buhari probably, hating to be reminded of it
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by preselect(m): 3:24am On May 13, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Watch this on my computer ??
God forbid.

I would rather watch two rats having sex with each other

[size=18pt]i'll rather watch one rat masturbating than watch that evil hypocrite who speaks like someone from harry potter movie[/size]

#BuharicracyGovtByBlood

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by deebrain(m): 3:50am On May 13, 2016
sample042:
Dear Pa Buhari, warm regards sir! d subsidy removal is a big sting to us me as a stunch supporter. Though I know you have always had good plans towards Nigeria but please sir, measures/palliatives should be put in place to reduce the pains of Nigerians.

From the day 1 till this moment and continuously, I've been a loyalist and a good believer to ur ideology towards salvaging our dear country from its mess imposed on us by some unscrupulous elements in the past admin.

As a stunch faithful to ur struggle in the midst of "wailers", I can barely speak up since the removal of subsidy few days ago. it's hard trying to mk them understand or have patience towards ur good plans.

Please sir, implore all possible means to reduce this hardship. U are my role Model, I respect your person a lot.

Wish you could read this sir!

Regards...
Sample 4rm Enugu.

Gosh!

So we still have sincere people in Nairaland?

May God bless and honour you for this level of sincerity.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by agabaI23(m): 4:32am On May 13, 2016
Amanpour has a soft spot for this man or she is losing her bold/hard hitting approach to age
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by playtheblues(f): 4:50am On May 13, 2016
At this point it will be safe to say that Nigeria has no president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by ariesbull: 4:57am On May 13, 2016
Why waste mb on an interview that I can't understand the English spoken apart from Amanpou's

Who can sumerise the interview
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by ariesbull: 5:01am On May 13, 2016
sample042:
Dear Pa Buhari, warm regards sir! d subsidy removal is a big sting to us me as a stunch supporter. Though I know you have always had good plans towards Nigeria but please sir, measures/palliatives should be put in place to reduce the pains of Nigerians.

From the day 1 till this moment and continuously, I've been a loyalist and a good believer to ur ideology towards salvaging our dear country from its mess imposed on us by some unscrupulous elements in the past admin.

As a stunch faithful to ur struggle in the midst of "wailers", I can barely speak up since the removal of subsidy few days ago. it's hard trying to mk them understand or have patience towards ur good plans.

Please sir, implore all possible means to reduce this hardship. U are my role Model, I respect your person a lot.

Regards...
Sample 4rm Enugu.

Why did your same buhari and tinubu occupied ojota years ago when ngozi okonjo and Jonathan begged Nigeria to remove subsidy. They (Nigerians) didn't listen to Jonathan plead now buhari is doing it by fiat and fiasco

Hypocrisy
Shame in you

Don't bring Enugu name to disrepute
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by Yehman(m): 5:05am On May 13, 2016
sample042:

Regards...
Sample 4rm Enugu.

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by emi14: 6:23am On May 13, 2016
sammyj:
This is the best thing that has ever happened to this nation after the exit of the clueless corrupt past government that caused our current predicament after looting the treasuery dry!!! angry cool

Immediate past administration is not your problem. Nigerian problems started mainly from 1983 when Buhari overthrew democratic elected government of Alhaji Shehu Shagari through military rules. Dollar was #7 per dollar, Abacha left it at #22. How much was dollar rate to naira when obasanjo left office. Jonathan's is not the only corrupt government witnessed in Nigeria. Buhari overthrew was because of corruption and indiscipline and obviously Jonathan wasn't in government then. Use ur sound mind for sound judgment. Thanks.
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by alowale(m): 6:33am On May 13, 2016
CaptainBomb:
Buhari is a smart president that Nigeria has ever had. The way our economy was going under uncle Jonathan when a barrel of is being sold over 100$ per barrel and uncle Jonah has got nothing tangible to show for it , instead they were busy sharing the money that is meant for arms to fight insurgent, all our reserve was loot , i am still expecting EFCC to probe the so called charity organization that contributed money for uncle jonadumb during the 2015 election.. They are all corrupt and must face the wrath of law. Fvck all buhari hater.. Buhari remain my role model. If you think things are too hard for you in Nigeria , you can try Cotonou, Togo, Ghana, ... Buhari till 2023..
Guy GOD bless you I was just tired to type but you have type exactly my mind............ GOD bless BUHARI and GOD bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by Achorise: 6:40am On May 13, 2016
seunny4lif:

You can't comment or quote someone sad
All this Mod are wicked cheesy
ok!! so I was banned sometime ago, but I didn't do any wrong.Welcome bro
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by CaptainBomb(m): 6:44am On May 13, 2016
alowale:
Guy GOD bless you I was just tired to type but you have type exactly my mind............ GOD bless BUHARI and GOD bless Nigeria.
Thank you jare.. I don't know why some people hate the truth although its kinda bitter to accept. Nigerian don't want to endure what will benefits us. We all know its not easy and we all see how the previous administration almost loot Nigeria dry.. Do you think buhari will spend 6 years in office and will have nothing to show for it
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by delvinmaya(m): 6:50am On May 13, 2016
CaptainBomb:
Thank you jare.. I don't know why some people hate the truth although its kinda bitter to accept. Nigerian don't want to endure what will benefits us. We all know its not easy and we all see how the previous administration almost loot Nigeria dry.. Do you think buhari will spend 6 years in office and will have nothing to show for it

He has spent a year already and nothing to show for it. So if he spends 6 years, there's all tendencies that he still won't have anything to show for it.
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by CaptainBomb(m): 6:57am On May 13, 2016
delvinmaya:

He has spent a year already and nothing to show for it. So if he spends 6 years, there's all tendencies that he still won't have anything to show for it.
make lie no finish you one day sha.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by seunny4lif(m): 7:08am On May 13, 2016
grin grin
Achorise:
ok!! so I was banned sometime ago, but I didn't do any wrong.Welcome bro
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by delvinmaya(m): 7:29am On May 13, 2016
CaptainBomb:
make lie no finish you one day sha.

Make foolishness no seep from you enter your future generations one day sha cheesy. Abi him never spend one year? Abi na July them swear for am?

But on a real though Jonathan spent 5 years not 6 as being erroneously posited online, but doesn't take away the fact that he was a "failure". But Buhari has merely brought untold hardship on Nigerians, and all we keep saying is we must undergo the hardships for things to be better. Hardship never stopped and is on the increase presently.
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by CaptainBomb(m): 7:33am On May 13, 2016
delvinmaya:

Make foolishness no seep from you enter your future generations one day sha cheesy. Abi him never spend one year? Abi na July them swear for am?
you are fantastically stvpid, did i tell you that he hasn't spend a year in office. You need counselling before it get out of hand.
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by delvinmaya(m): 7:37am On May 13, 2016
CaptainBomb:
you are fantastically stvpid, did i tell you that he hasn't spend a year in office. You need counselling before it get out of hand.

Ogbeni calm your fray nerves down. You insulted me first so stop with your unneeded tantrums. As per counseling, maybe you need it more than I do. Next time you might just get your point across without resorting to insults first
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by CaptainBomb(m): 7:41am On May 13, 2016
delvinmaya:

Ogbeni calm your fray nerves down. You insulted me first so stop with your unneeded tantrums. As per counseling, maybe you need it more than I do. Next time you might just get your point across without resorting to insults first
you called this an insults -> " make lie no finish you one day " i was only joking with you. Why did you bring my generation into the topic?
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by lebienconnu: 7:48am On May 13, 2016
I am proud of Nigeria. I am proud of President Muhammadu Buhari. God bless Nigeria. God bless the President. Long live the king.
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by gidgiddy: 7:55am On May 13, 2016
It is funny that a year on, APC supporters are still blaming GEJ for every problem under the sun. Question is, what has the dullard of Daura done to make things better after a year? Or did you people elect him to make things worse?
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by delvinmaya(m): 7:57am On May 13, 2016
CaptainBomb:
you called this an insults -> " make lie no finish you one day " i was only joking with you. Why did you bring my generation into the topic?

I can term anything directed to me an insult, however I apologize. Sorry I brought your generation into our squabble. Really I am sorry
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by CaptainBomb(m): 7:59am On May 13, 2016
delvinmaya:

I can term anything directed to me an insult, however I apologize. Sorry I brought your generation into our squabble. Really I am sorry
its alright my guy.
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by delvinmaya(m): 8:02am On May 13, 2016
CaptainBomb:
its alright my guy.

Aii bro.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by Kingspin(m): 8:08am On May 13, 2016
CaptainBomb:
Buhari is a smart president that Nigeria has ever had. The way our economy was going under uncle Jonathan when a barrel of is being sold over 100$ per barrel and uncle Jonah has got nothing tangible to show for it , instead they were busy sharing the money that is meant for arms to fight insurgent, all our reserve was loot , i am still expecting EFCC to probe the so called charity organization that contributed money for uncle jonadumb during the 2015 election.. They are all corrupt and must face the wrath of law. Fvck all buhari hater.. Buhari remain my role model. If you think things are too hard for you in Nigeria , you can try Cotonou, Togo, Ghana, ... Buhari till 2023..
Is not by talking talking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Clarence Olafemi Dumps APC For PDP / Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB / Kogi Election: 30 INEC Staff Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.