Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) (24515 Views)

Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN / Transcript Of Buhari's Interview With Amanpour On CNN / Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by Adminisher: 8:52am On May 13, 2016
Luciferlove:

Have you ever asked yourself where APC got money for there campn...i wont be this foolish if i were u...wat will u say tomorow if the price is reduces after protest...SAI BUHARI i guess#thinkb4uwrite smh

This question has been asked many times.
Buhari's campaign the highest expenditures were in Air Transport, Campaign Events and Advertisement. I am almost certain although I need to investigate more that the monies came from:
1. Contribution by millions of Nigerians
2. About five or six billionaires in Nigeria. (yes even rich were worried about Nigeria under Goodluck)
3. Western Governments
4. Some multi national companiez
5. State governments leaning APC
6. Some entities within PDP.

The idea that Amechi alone funded APC belongs to beer parlour gisting.
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by Nobody: 9:15am On May 13, 2016
StepTwo:
CNN is undermining Buhari. Amanpour is interviewing him. He speaks English and they still using English sub-titles as well.

what is it with Oyeebo people embarrasing Nigeria?

In case you haven't noticed, your president has a funny accent- so, whether he is speaking english or not-it still needs to be subtitled or a lot of people won't understand what he is saying.
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by 18SNVL: 10:34am On May 13, 2016
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by 18SNVL: 10:34am On May 13, 2016
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by StepTwo: 10:40am On May 13, 2016
evegran:

In case you haven't noticed, your president has a funny accent- so, whether he is speaking english or not-it still needs to be subtitled or a lot of people won't understand what he is saying.

well, am not Nigerian, am from Lokoja, reason i have never heard him speak.

dont wonder why i had to visit ur profile and almost didnt leave there.its highly habitable.
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by engrleye: 10:43am On May 13, 2016
[quote author=adajiboyy post=45566169]Buhari O u scammed us.....O God we can't blame u cus u gave us all a brain to think and to reason but we allowed our self, our own self to be fooled and manipulated by some selfish old men we call elders.but never again would we be fooled this way.any nigerian that support this man's administration is a fool and has sold his soul for a piece of bread, and needs to get his brain evaluated.[/quote

u need not be barbaric and short circuited mentality in contributing to Nigeria affairs
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by Nobody: 10:48am On May 13, 2016
Adminisher:

This question has been asked many times.
Buhari's campaign the highest expenditures were in Air Transport, Campaign Events and Advertisement. I am almost certain although I need to investigate more that the monies came from:
1. Contribution by millions of Nigerians
2. About five or six billionaires in Nigeria. (yes even rich were worried about Nigeria under Goodluck)
3. Western Governments
4. Some multi national companiez
5. State governments leaning APC
6. Some entities within PDP.

The idea that Amechi alone funded APC belongs to beer parlour gisting.

I love your honest reply but last time i checked...PDP did fundraizing and made more money than APC got during there fundraising nights.
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by jaybee(f): 10:56am On May 13, 2016
AreaFada2:

What do you think GEJ wanted to do 4 years ago?

Opposition/APC knew that successful implementation and benefits from it would affect their chances at the polls in 2015. So better Nigeria suffers for years, as long as APC wins the election.

Even a year after winning election, with the way they blame Jonathan, you will think GEJ in still in Aso Rock. Wonderful.

Making outrageous campaign promises is fine, fulfilling them is another.

Why didn't he do it?

Simple. He did not believe in it. He had something different in mind (corruption) and the masses predicted him well. So he had to backtrack.
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by Nobody: 11:12am On May 13, 2016
StepTwo:

well, am not Nigerian, am from Lokoja, reason i have never heard him speak.

dont wonder why i had to visit ur profile and almost didnt leave there.its highly habitable.

Funny! smiley
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 13, 2016
[quote author=engrleye post=45578335][/quote]ok thanks and God's blessing upon u and ur fam.
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by masseratti: 3:21pm On May 13, 2016
AnanseK:

Logical Reason!
Chief Joseph is a petroleum importer. He imports 10 million litre of petrol at the of cost of N95 per litre.

He report to the DPR that he has imported 15 million litres at the cost of N105 per litre, requesting N30 subsidy per litre.

DPR sends Mr. Yusif a inspection and monitoring officer, to measure and verify the authenticity of the claims.

Chief Joseph offered Mr. Yusif a bribe of the applied subsidy in liew of 1 million liters, which Yusif reject instantly, requesting that of 3million liters so that, it can comfortably go round to his bosses.

Apparently they ended up agreeing on 2.5m liters each. The deal is strucked, Mal. Yusif and his Bosses ended up with N75,000,000 while Joseph, the importer gain N400,000,000 on the deal They jointly cheated the government the sum of N175,000,000.

Finally Chief Joseph divert 75% of the product to the black market and sell at N120 per liter to the masses. Later the government will also pay the cost of transporting 15 million liters to the allocated filling stations across the country.

Thats exactly the case of petroleum subsidy in Nigeria. So isn't it better for the government to invest those savings of hundreds of Billions of Naira wasted every year on subsidy, on life touching projects?.

Sent from my Samsung device
govt should stop paying cost of transportation to every part of the country or else,the scarcity will persist.full deregulation is what we want,price of tomatoes and onions is not the same in kaduna and portharcourt.
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by AnanseK(m): 3:28pm On May 13, 2016
AreaFada2:

What do you think GEJ wanted to do 4 years ago?
Opposition/APC knew that successful implementation and benefits from it would affect their chances at the polls in 2015. So better Nigeria suffers for years, as long as APC wins the election.
Even a year after winning election, with the way they blame Jonathan, you will think GEJ in still in Aso Rock. Wonderful.
Making outrageous campaign promises is fine, fulfilling them is another.

You mean GEJ did not have the courage to implement a good policy? You are most probably right. Courage is one of the qualities of leadership.
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by sammyj: 4:13pm On May 13, 2016
Buhari overthrew corrupt filled democratic elected government of Alhaji Shehu Shagari through military rules.
emi14:

Immediate past administration is not your problem. Nigerian problems started mainly from 1983 when Buhari overthrew democratic elected government of Alhaji Shehu Shagari through military rules. Dollar was #7 per dollar, Abacha left it at #22. How much was dollar rate to naira when obasanjo left office. Jonathan's is not the only corrupt government witnessed in Nigeria. Buhari overthrew was because of corruption and indiscipline and obviously Jonathan wasn't in government then. Use ur sound mind for sound judgment. Thanks.
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by AreaFada2: 5:55pm On May 13, 2016
AnanseK:

You mean GEJ did not have the courage to implement a good policy? You are most probably right. Courage is one of the qualities of leadership.
It's pure politics of owners of Nigeria. We saw how tribalists turned on him. Nigeria is a tribalist ethno religious jungle. He was branded clueless, militant, non-listening. When those who wanted him to be their stooge could not get their way. Led by OBJ. So he did it partially. I hope you are all enjoying the change.
The drowning and smiling plebeians.

The reason attack on GEJ has increased is because of old saying that: it is easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The increased attack GEJ is people feeling to proud to accept their mistaking voting in a treasonous coup plotter.
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by Iseoluwani: 6:12pm On May 13, 2016
CaptainBomb:
Buhari is a smart president that Nigeria has ever had. The way our economy was going under uncle Jonathan when a barrel of is being sold over 100$ per barrel and uncle Jonah has got nothing tangible to show for it , instead they were busy sharing the money that is meant for arms to fight insurgent, all our reserve was loot , i am still expecting EFCC to probe the so called charity organization that contributed money for uncle jonadumb during the 2015 election.. They are all corrupt and must face the wrath of law. Fvck all buhari hater.. Buhari remain my role model. If you think things are too hard for you in Nigeria , you can try Cotonou, Togo, Ghana, ... Buhari till 2023..
looks like u want to be struck dead
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by AnanseK(m): 10:47pm On May 13, 2016
AreaFada2:
It's pure politics of owners of Nigeria. We saw how tribalists turned on him. Nigeria is a tribalist ethno religious jungle. He was branded clueless, militant, non-listening. When those who wanted him to be their stooge could not get their way. Led by OBJ. So he did it partially. I hope you are all enjoying the change.
The drowning and smiling plebeians.
The reason attack on GEJ has increased is because of old saying that: it is easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.
The increased attack GEJ is people feeling to proud to accept their mistaking voting in a treasonous coup plotter.

I can feel your pain, but Nigerians are happy to get rid of the fantastically corrupt government of the "ineffectual Baffoon."
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by AreaFada2: 1:18am On May 14, 2016
AnanseK:

I can feel your pain, but Nigerians are happy to get rid of the fantastically corrupt government of the "ineffectual Baffoon."
No, I don't feel your pain because I have 24/7 light, water, good roads, excellent world class universities (no long leg), excellent hospitals, etc. All paid for with my tax money.

I only pity you the typical zombie that soon will find tomato to be a luxury. grin cheesy

The suffering and smiling Nigerian Zombie brigade like you are "happy" in bondage. cheesy

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”- Mark Twain.
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by AnanseK(m): 9:18am On May 14, 2016
AreaFada2:

No, I don't feel your pain because I have 24/7 light, water, good roads, excellent world class universities (no long leg), excellent hospitals, etc. All paid for with my tax money.
I only pity you the typical zombie that soon will find tomato to be a luxury. grin cheesy
The suffering and smiling Nigerian Zombie brigade like you are "happy" in bondage. cheesy
“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”- Mark Twain.

I hope you are not an economic refugee who lives off other people's inguinity and civilization. A quitter , a loser who cannot face the challenge of developing his own society but would rather have the transient physical comfort in an alien life in exchange for loss of identity and emotional torture of salient and sometimes open subjugation and alignation. I would rather find tomato a Luxury and have my full freedom and continue the struggle of thousand years that be a quitter and whose definition of life ends with physical comfort.i wonder who the zombie is.
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by AreaFada2: 10:32am On May 14, 2016
AnanseK:

I hope you are not an economic refugee who lives off other people's inguinity and civilization. A quitter , a loser who cannot face the challenge of developing his own society but would rather have the transient physical comfort in an alien life in exchange for loss of identity and emotional torture of salient and sometimes open subjugation and alignation. I would rather find tomato a Luxury and have my full freedom and continue the struggle of thousand years that be a quitter and whose definition of life ends with physical comfort.i wonder who the zombie is.

Better to be in a place where I had excellent education based on merit, not based on tribe or sorting or long leg & guarantee my kids the same. Just like your elite steal your money to bring their kids to come and enjoy below average-ranked schools like Buhari's daughter's University of Surrey. A university I won't go near for low quality internationally.

The same place your elite come to as healthcare refugees and I even personally have the pleasure to laugh at them paying huge bills for minor medical treatment. grin cheesy

If your elite come here to temporarily enjoy what I enjoy 24/7, while you wallow there in misery shouting "sai Baba", and same Baba come here for every illness, then the joke is on you the suffering and smiling plebeian. grin grin grin

If your rich & famous find here irresistible, then my decision to leave was indeed a good one.

What Identity have you in discordant country cobbled together from tribes who cannot stand each other, at the whims and caprice of colonial rulers & interest?

Hahahahahaha! Keep comforting yourself while you scavenge for tomato. grin cheesy

With Nigerian "quitters" sending $25 billions yearly to Nigeria & millions more praying and working hard to quit, quitting is obviously not bad. cool

Excuse me, I have a job to do. One I secured based on education and merit by the way, not because I know anybody in power. grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by AnanseK(m): 12:27pm On May 14, 2016
AreaFada2:

Better to be in a place where I had excellent education based on merit, not based on tribe or sorting or long leg & guarantee my kids the same. Just like your elite steal your money to bring their kids to come and enjoy below average-ranked schools like Buhari's daughter's University of Surrey. A university I won't go near for low quality internationally.

The same place your elite come to as healthcare refugees and I even personally have the pleasure to laugh at them paying huge bills for minor medical treatment. grin cheesy

If your elite come here to temporarily enjoy what I enjoy 24/7, while you wallow there in misery shouting "sai Baba", and same Baba come here for every illness, then the joke is on you the suffering and smiling plebeian. grin grin grin

If your rich & famous find here irresistible, then my decision to leave was indeed a good one.

What Identity have you in discordant country cobbled together from tribes who cannot stand each other, at the whims and caprice of colonial rulers & interest?

Hahahahahaha! Keep comforting yourself while you scavenge for tomato. grin cheesy

With Nigerian "quitters" sending $25 billions yearly to Nigeria & millions more praying and working hard to quit, quitting is obviously not bad. cool

Excuse me, I have a job to do. One I secured based on education and merit by the way, not because I know anybody in power. grin cheesy

In summary you are quitter and a loser who can't contribute to building a country . Just like a sheep seeking for ready grown green grass. A selfish third class citezen , perhaps a floor cleaner in KFC despite his Oxford University degree. You will live a long life of physical enjoyment with free/ cheap NHS service care upto 100 years ( the last 25 in an old peoples home) . I am happier to live 60 years of struggle to improve my country, it is an ambition of a lifetime and beyond and not the ready made green grass for sheep like you .
We collectively voted out the fantastically corrupt government of the ineffectual Baffoon and are ready to vote out the current government until we have a good standard for our children and grand children. A quitter like you hasn't the morality or conscience to challenge our course. To suggest that we all want to be quitters like you is the extreme of foolishness and lack of judgement. You can live in your third class citizen life style perhaps on social security while we struggle to bring your country into the 21st century.
And I want you to think seriously about what I'm saying, this is not a joke- if you are truly as educated as you claim to be.
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by AreaFada2: 5:21pm On May 14, 2016
AnanseK:

In summary you are quitter and a loser who can't contribute to building a country . Just like a sheep seeking for ready grown green grass. A selfish third class citezen , perhaps a floor cleaner in KFC despite his Oxford University degree. You will live a long life of physical enjoyment with free/ cheap NHS service care upto 100 years ( the last 25 in an old peoples home) . I am happier to live 60 years of struggle to improve my country, it is an ambition of a lifetime and beyond and not the ready made green grass for sheep like you .
We collectively voted out the fantastically corrupt government of the ineffectual Baffoon and are ready to vote out the current government until we have a good standard for our children and grand children. A quitter like you hasn't the morality or conscience to challenge our course. To suggest that we all want to be quitters like you is the extreme of foolishness and lack of judgement. You can live in your third class citizen life style perhaps on social security while we struggle to bring your country into the 21st century.
And I want you to think seriously about what I'm saying, this is not a joke- if you are truly as educated as you claim to be.

Wake up dude. There was a country. We had this your dream in 1979 when OBJ was handing over to Shagari. Then Buhari overthrew.

There is no nation to build. None. Will always get more & more corrupt like it has been since 1960.

Many who had your fantasy have died in hospitals without facilities. And your leaders go abroad to enjoy quality care.

Face your leaders who siphon your wealth and you worship then. Anybody can live wherever he wants, don't be envious because of your frustration. Suffer head. Pele.

If quitting is good enough for the kids of Buhari, Tinubu, Lai Mo & others at the cost of our commonwealth, it is good enough for me based on my own effort. grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by AnanseK(m): 5:55pm On May 14, 2016
AreaFada2:

Wake up dude. There was a country. We had this your dream in 1979 when OBJ was handing over to Shagari. Then Buhari overthrew.

There is no nation to build. None. Will always get more & more corrupt like it has been since 1960.

Many who had your fantasy have died in hospitals without facilities. And your leaders go abroad to enjoy quality care.

Face your leaders who siphon your wealth and you worship then. Anybody can live wherever he wants, don't be envious because of your frustration. Suffer head. Pele.

If quitting is good enough for the kids of Buhari, Tinubu, Lai Mo & others at the cost of our commonwealth, it is good enough for me based on my own effort. grin cheesy

I can never be envious of a quitter and I don't think studying abroad is wrong. But the hopelessness pessisimism and loser mind you have is bad for development. Contrary to your selfish opinion I believe in the Nigerian project whole heartedly , it will happen perhaps not in our lifetime but with our contributions no matter how meager. If 75% of Nigerians will migrate to greener pastures in Europe and North America count me among the 25% who will stay on and support Nigeria's development. My genuine prayer and God is listening is that " oh Lord the creator of heaven and earth, the all mighty , the Lord of Abraham and Moses the sovereign of the universe I ask in your mighty name that I stay in Nigeria and continue to use my education and qualifications including my UK and U.S. Qualifications for the development of Nigeria and for the betterment of its people. Or god you created me and you know what is deep in my heart and my desire to live in Nigeria and contribute my best, I ask you to support me and to maintain that position and achieve no matter how little in that direction. Keep me away oh Lord from the lewd opinion of quitters like Areafada2 whose life achievement is defined around self comfort ,the origin of which they had no investment in.oh Lord grant my prayer, accept my supplication. If i have to live in another country my Lord let it be for the service of Nigeria. God , You are all knowing and all hearing , grant me this request." I pity those quitters , I do not envy them.
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by AreaFada2: 6:19pm On May 14, 2016
AnanseK:

I can never be envious of a quitter and I don't think studying abroad is wrong. But the hopelessness pessisimism and loser mind you have is bad for development. Contrary to your selfish opinion I believe in the Nigerian project whole heartedly , it will happen perhaps not in our lifetime but with our contributions no matter how meager. If 75% of Nigerians will migrate to greener pastures in Europe and North America count me among the 25% who will stay on and support Nigeria's development. My genuine prayer and God is listening is that " oh Lord the creator of heaven and earth, the all mighty , the Lord of Abraham and Moses the sovereign of the universe I ask in your mighty name that I stay in Nigeria and continue to use my education and qualifications including my UK and U.S. Qualifications for the development of Nigeria and for the betterment of its people. Or god you created me and you know what is deep in my heart and my desire to live in Nigeria and contribute my best, I ask you to support me and to maintain that position and achieve no matter how little in that direction. Keep me away oh Lord from the lewd opinion of quitters like Areafada2 whose life achievement is defined around self comfort ,the origin of which they had no investment in.oh Lord grant my prayer, accept my supplication. If i have to live in another country my Lord let it be for the service of Nigeria. God are all knowing and all hearing , grant me this request." I pity those quitters , I do not envy them.
You are so bitter and in so much misery to know how much investment and employment $25 billions remitted yearly create.

Or how many houses each diaspora person puts up in Nigeria, millions of medical bills and school fees paid from abroad. Or how much businesses are started for relatives with foreign remittances. You should unleash your anger on your leaders who take your billions abroad, instead of diaspora people who return money to 9ja. But hey, suffering damages brain function and logic. So I understand your plight.

After working hard to fund my education, I should return to a country that has no value for the life of it's citizens, whether kidnap or armed robbery or accident victims. Wallow in your mediocrity there.

What is your investment in 9ja? Fantastically corrupt practices according to your leader.

I salute your optimism though, albeit pathetic, naive and unrealistic.

But then again, when you have no light, no fuel and no water, you have to make a career out of optimism. Otherwise you would have to simply hug a transformer on the rare occasions there's light.

Service of Nigeria ko, more like service of your pocket and a chance to have your share of "nossonal" cake. Like most supposed to help Nigerians that we know but punish their citizens for their own selfish interest.

The problem is those who have no iota of love for Nigeria form holy holy to get into position. That is where you are pinning your hopes. Good luck with that.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by AnanseK(m): 8:20pm On May 14, 2016
edited
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by AnanseK(m): 8:23pm On May 14, 2016
AreaFada2:
You are so bitter and in so much misery to know how much investment and employment $25 billions remitted yearly create.

Or how many houses each diaspora person puts up in Nigeria, millions of medical bills and school fees paid from abroad. Or how much businesses are started for relatives with foreign remittances. You should unleash your anger on your leaders who take your billions abroad, instead of diaspora people who return money to 9ja. But hey, suffering damages brain function and logic. So I understand your plight.

After working hard to fund my education, I should return to a country that has no value for the life of it's citizens, whether kidnap or armed robbery or accident victims. Wallow in your mediocrity there.

What is your investment in 9ja? Fantastically corrupt practices according to your leader.

I salute your optimism though, albeit pathetic, naive and unrealistic.

But then again, when you have no light, no fuel and no water, you have to make a career out of optimism. Otherwise you would have to simply hug a transformer on the rare occasions there's light.

Service of Nigeria ko, more like service of your pocket and a chance to have your share of "nossonal" cake. Like most supposed to help Nigerians that we know but punish their citizens for their own selfish interest.

The problem is those who have no iota of love for Nigeria form holy holy to get into position. That is where you are pinning your hopes. Good luck with that.

So much nonsense from an egocentric soul. Keep on cleaning the public toilets in the white man's land. Those destined to be slaves will be even when slave trade is abolished. I'm a professional with both British and American qualifications , I work in Nigeria but not for the government. I will never submit to your living as a stranger for a lifetime. You must have ready made answers for the stereotypical questions ; 1. Are you from Africa ? When are you returning home? 2. Where are you originally from?
I am writing from my home , sweet home. May see you when I come on holiday and may even use your toilet. Keep it clean in the mean time. Remember I don't work for the government.
My investment in Nigeria doesn't have to be material investment but selfish people like you with only materialistic mind are always myopic and think there must be a catch and money has to come into it, you it.
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by AreaFada2: 9:38pm On May 14, 2016
AnanseK:

So much nonsense from an egocentric soul. Keep on cleaning the public toilets in the white man's land. Those destined to be slaves will be even when slave trade is abolished. I'm a professional with both British and American qualifications , I work in Nigeria but not for the government. I will never submit to your living as a stranger for a lifetime. You must have ready made answers for the stereotypical questions ; 1. Are you from Africa ? When are you returning home? 2. Where are you originally from?
I am writing from my home , sweet home. May see you when I come on holiday and may even use your toilet. Keep it clean in the mean time. Remember I don't work for the government.
My investment in Nigeria doesn't have to be material investment but selfish people like you with only materialistic mind are always myopic and think there must be a catch and money has to come into it, you it.

Materialistic? I hope you buy your fuel with spiritual or emotional investment. grin cheesy. What do you think your politicians want? Power and money. Wake up. Whatever a person does honestly, there's dignity in labour. Not ashamed of doing menial jobs to see myself through education like many foreigners do.

I'd rather Africans without better jobs clean toilets than push drugs.

If I'm egocentric after working my way up, then God made me achieve that.
People like you frowning on honest workers but hail political thieves are the problem with 9ja.

As for home sweet home, we have the best of both worlds. We breeze into 9ja with everything to enjoy the stay ready: housemaid, fuel, gen, water, all in top condition. No sleeping at the petrol station.

Now tell me who really enjoys home sweet home. grin cheesy
If my ego creates job for some people, so be it.

By the way, your little girlfriend might just be servicing the diaspora guy who visits twice a year behind your back. My unmarried friends often tell me how they roll when in town. grin
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by AnanseK(m): 9:49pm On May 14, 2016
O
AreaFada2:

Materialistic? I hope you buy your fuel with spiritual or emotional investment. grin cheesy. What do you think your politicians want? Power and money. Wake up. Whatever a person does honestly, there's dignity in labour. Not ashamed of doing menial jobs to see myself through education like many foreigners do.
I'd rather Africans without better jobs clean toilets than push drugs.
If I'm egocentric after working my way up, then God made me achieve that.
People like you frowning on honest workers but hail political thieves are the problem with 9ja.
As for home sweet home, we have the best of both worlds. We breeze into 9ja with everything to enjoy the stay ready: housemaid, fuel, gen, water, all in top condition. No sleeping at the petrol station.
Now tell me who really enjoys home sweet home. grin cheesy
If my ego creates job for some people, so be it.
By the way, your little girlfriend might just be servicing the diaspora guy who visits twice a year behind your back. My unmarried friends often tell me how they roll when in town. grin
I never hail polical thieves. Check my comments above. I'm enjoying the chat, I can see that you are not really a person with strong opinion or will. So do your menial jobs and come and enjoy the company of little prostitutes in Nigeria, but be ware HIV is still 3.1% prevalence here in Nigeria. I may not like your short sightedness and self centeredness but I still care for your health.
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by AreaFada2: 11:07pm On May 14, 2016
AnanseK:
O
I never hail polical thieves. Check my comments above. I'm enjoying the chat, I can see that you are not really a person with strong opinion or will. So do your menial jobs and come and enjoy the company of little prostitutes in Nigeria, b[b]ut be ware HIV is still 3.1% prevalence[/b] here in Nigeria. I may not like your short sightedness and self centeredness but I still care for your health.

I think you're the shortsighted one because of your poor exposure and narrow horizon.

No I don't. I'm proud of menial jobs I did, it even gave me the experience needed for school admission, proof of commitment to healthcare.

Among whites, everything is stage by stage. When you complain of rude doctors or wicked nurses in 9ja, it's because some never had any commitment to healthcare to begin with. They got in because they had the grades, had long leg or parents wanted them to. Majority would never prior care for a disabled or elderly person, support a dying person or oversee storage of dead bodies. So you have a place of misplaced priorities and people in jobs for the status.

I think your obsession is with the menial jobs people do. Even native born oyinbo do menial jobs. It's only in Africa people frown at honest job because of low status. But worship criminals with money.

Does 9ja even have jobs, let alone menial jobs? Are hundreds of thousands of able-bodied youth not roaming the street? I know you're one of those jobless youths dreaming of hitting it big without hard work. Keep dreaming.

Whatever jobs people do & afford them happiness and a decent living, you can keep eating panadol for their headache, they won't mind you.

I have no need for prostitute. But folks do and nothing you can do about it. Fact is your girl would qualify as a prostitute. Your HIV prevalence is closer to 8-10%. grin grin

I deal with reality daily. We have gay men who sleep raw with gay men (strangers) and present within 72 hours for PEP. Knowing fully well they could contract HIV. That is life.

If 9ja is ever going to move forward and reduce crime/Boko/Kidnap, people like you need to emulate the guy on this thread below : https://www.nairaland.com/3105671/windscreen-cleaner-suit-spotted-ogun
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by AnanseK(m): 10:34am On May 15, 2016
AreaFada2:

I think you're the shortsighted one because of your poor exposure and narrow horizon.

No I don't. I'm proud of menial jobs I did, it even gave me the experience needed for school admission, proof of commitment to healthcare.

Among whites, everything is stage by stage. When you complain of rude doctors or wicked nurses in 9ja, it's because some never had any commitment to healthcare to begin with. They got in because they had the grades, had long leg or parents wanted them to. Majority would never prior care for a disabled or elderly person, support a dying person or oversee storage of dead bodies. So you have a place of misplaced priorities and people in jobs for the status.

I think your obsession is with the menial jobs people do. Even native born oyinbo do menial jobs. It's only in Africa people frown at honest job because of low status. But worship criminals with money.

Does 9ja even have jobs, let alone menial jobs? Are hundreds of thousands of able-bodied youth not roaming the street? I know you're one of those jobless youths dreaming of hitting it big without hard work. Keep dreaming.

Whatever jobs people do & afford them happiness and a decent living, you can keep eating panadol for their headache, they won't mind you.

I have no need for prostitute. But folks do and nothing you can do about it. Fact is your girl would qualify as a prostitute. Your HIV prevalence is closer to 8-10%. grin grin

I deal with reality daily. We have gay men who sleep raw with gay men (strangers) and present within 72 hours for PEP. Knowing fully well they could contract HIV. That is life.

If 9ja is ever going to move forward and reduce crime/Boko/Kidnap, people like you need to emulate the guy on this thread below : https://www.nairaland.com/3105671/windscreen-cleaner-suit-spotted-ogun

Your assumption that all of us in Nigeria get employment through patronage and not merit is wrong, please get rid of that chip on your shoulder. About exposure in the world you have got none. You are destined for slavery but some people worked against it and it was abolished. Since you have to achieve your destiny , so keep on slaving in Europe my boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Rejects Call For Tenure Extension, Vows To Step Down Next Year / Bauchi Assembly Adopts Hausa As Language Of Communication / Stop Heating Up The Polity, Sultan Group Tells Bishop Oyedepo And Ex-Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.