Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) (24519 Views)

Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN / Transcript Of Buhari's Interview With Amanpour On CNN / Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by Whizzdom(m): 9:56pm On May 12, 2016
Pres. Buhari, you, I, a few nigerians even British Government knows that no school-girls was abducted in the north.

Lets look at it from a logical point, how can Boko Haram abducted over 200 girls (if my memory serves me right) from a school, what did they use to transport these girls, an airplane or train, cos i know that even moloe cant accomodate over 200 girls.

These politicians should stop creating pranks, Nigerians are more knowledgeable than that.

God will help us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 12, 2016
God bless PMB

1 Like

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by olaniyi0(m): 9:56pm On May 12, 2016
both team to score
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by AnanseK(m): 9:59pm On May 12, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Watch this on my computer ??
God forbid.

I would rather watch two rats having sex with each other

and those two rats will look at you and say - " you have no shame junior".

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by bettercreature(m): 9:59pm On May 12, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Watch this on my computer ??
God forbid.

I would rather watch two rats having sex with each other
You are a sex addict grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by donsteady(m): 10:01pm On May 12, 2016
But some how, I kind of have confident on this man. Let's give him time

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by Dansiki1: 10:03pm On May 12, 2016
This makes me love the President more, he's becoming more comfortable and his choice of words are perfect.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by Dharnchuks(m): 10:03pm On May 12, 2016
Built2last:
Why does he always talk to foreign media alone.
Same reason he's always traveling.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by CaptainBomb(m): 10:04pm On May 12, 2016
Had it been uncle Jonah was this serious when he was there.. Nigerian wouldn't have call for his head.. All the fools praising him that he is far better than buhari will still make a u turn.. How can you Buhari when there are some group of people who sabotage the economy , and you expect him to perform a miracle within a twinkle of an eye, , too many problem here and there for this man to solve, NigerIan are impatient, give this man some time , once he's through with the fight against corruption , every other thing will be put in order.. My mind is telling me that buhari will not last but by the grace of Almighty Allah God will use him to take this country to the promise land wether them like it or not. My concern is if buhari leaves , who has the power to put on his shoe. Sai Baba , Sai Buhariiiiiii

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by Bigprozzie: 10:05pm On May 12, 2016
CaptainBomb:
Buhari is a smart president that Nigeria has ever had. The way our economy was going under uncle Jonathan when a barrel of is being sold over 100$ per barrel and uncle Jonah has got nothing tangible to show for it , instead they were busy sharing the money that is meant for arms to fight insurgent, all our reserve was loot , i am still expecting EFCC to probe the so called charity organization that contributed money for uncle jonadumb during the 2015 election.. They are all corrupt and must face the wrath of law. Fvck all buhari hater.. Buhari remain my role model. If you think things are too hard for you in Nigeria , you can try Cotonou, Togo, Ghana, ... Buhari till 2023..

God bless you sir

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by Achorise: 10:08pm On May 12, 2016
seunny4lif:
cheesy
I'm back grin
Mod una go dey ban person anyhow angry angry
No problem grin
I'm back again

Wetin do my president grin
Wetin you do? lol.How do one knows if he's baned
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by Pavarottii(m): 10:09pm On May 12, 2016
CaptainBomb:
Buhari is a smart president that Nigeria has ever had. The way our economy was going under uncle Jonathan when a barrel of is being sold over 100$ per barrel and uncle Jonah has got nothing tangible to show for it , instead they were busy sharing the money that is meant for arms to fight insurgent, all our reserve was loot , i am still expecting EFCC to probe the so called charity organization that contributed money for uncle jonadumb during the 2015 election.. They are all corrupt and must face the wrath of law. Fvck all buhari hater.. Buhari remain my role model. If you think things are too hard for you in Nigeria , you can try Cotonou, Togo, Ghana, ... Buhari till 2023..
U av contriuted ur own quota. Enjoy ur president. Nobody is dragging seat with him. But leave GeJ out of everything and enjoy ur chains. grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 12, 2016
StepTwo:
CNN is undermining Buhari. Amanpour is interviewing him. He speaks English and they still using English sub-titles as well.

what is it with Oyeebo people embarrasing Nigeria?
Because he doesn't speak clearly, I hardly understand him when he speaks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 12, 2016
After watching this interview, I wept for Nigeria. What a president grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by juman(m): 10:12pm On May 12, 2016
The video is not for somebody like me.

That of obasanjo interviews when he was president we watched, what came out of it?

Nothing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by CACAWA(m): 10:16pm On May 12, 2016
IamQuins:

Ur a big fo-ol, ur folks must be disappointed in u.

*Spits on ur use-less face*
lol
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by lovetaorid(m): 10:20pm On May 12, 2016
sample042:
Dear, Pa Buhari, warm regards sir! d subsidy removal is a big sting to us me as a stunch supporter. Though I know you have always had good plans towards Nigeria but please sir, measures/palliatives should be put in place to reduce the pains of Nigerians.

From the day 1 till this moment and continuosly I've been a loyalist and a good believer to ur ideology towards salvaging our dear country from its mess imposed on us by some unscrupulous elements in the past admin.

As a stunch faithful to ur struggle in the midst of "wailers", I can barely speak up since the removal of subsidy few days ago. it's hard trying to mk them understand or have patience towards ur good plans.

Please, sir implore all possible means to reduce this hardship. U are my role Model, I respect your person a lot

Wish you could read this sir!

Regards...
Sample 4rm Enugu.

sample042:
Dear, Pa Buhari, warm regards sir! d subsidy removal is a big sting to us me as a stunch supporter. Though I know you have always had good plans towards Nigeria but please sir, measures/palliatives should be put in place to reduce the pains of Nigerians.

From the day 1 till this moment and continuosly I've been a loyalist and a good believer to ur ideology towards salvaging our dear country from its mess imposed on us by some unscrupulous elements in the past admin.

As a stunch faithful to ur struggle in the midst of "wailers", I can barely speak up since the removal of subsidy few days ago. it's hard trying to mk them understand or have patience towards ur good plans.

Please, sir implore all possible means to reduce this hardship. [b]U are my role Model, I respect your person a lot

Regards...
Sample 4rm Enugu.

[/b]
sample042:

Please, sir implore all possible means to reduce this hardship. U are my role Model, I respect your person a lot

Regards...
Sample 4rm Enugu.

good talk,

1 Like

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by kindklemz(m): 10:20pm On May 12, 2016
Whizzdom:
Pres. Buhari, you, I, a few nigerians even British Government knows that no school-girls was abducted in the north.

Lets look at it from a logical point, how can Boko Haram abducted over 200 girls (if my memory serves me right) from a school, what did they use to transport these girls, an airplane or train, cos i know that even moloe cant accomodate over 200 girls.

These politicians should stop creating pranks, Nigerians are more knowledgeable than that.

God will help us.

Exactly my point.
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by AnanseK(m): 10:20pm On May 12, 2016
Logical Reason!
Chief Joseph is a petroleum importer. He imports 10 million litre of petrol at the of cost of N95 per litre.

He report to the DPR that he has imported 15 million litres at the cost of N105 per litre, requesting N30 subsidy per litre.

DPR sends Mr. Yusif a inspection and monitoring officer, to measure and verify the authenticity of the claims.

Chief Joseph offered Mr. Yusif a bribe of the applied subsidy in liew of 1 million liters, which Yusif reject instantly, requesting that of 3million liters so that, it can comfortably go round to his bosses.

Apparently they ended up agreeing on 2.5m liters each. The deal is strucked, Mal. Yusif and his Bosses ended up with N75,000,000 while Joseph, the importer gain N400,000,000 on the deal They jointly cheated the government the sum of N175,000,000.

Finally Chief Joseph divert 75% of the product to the black market and sell at N120 per liter to the masses. Later the government will also pay the cost of transporting 15 million liters to the allocated filling stations across the country.

Thats exactly the case of petroleum subsidy in Nigeria. So isn't it better for the government to invest those savings of hundreds of Billions of Naira wasted every year on subsidy, on life touching projects?.

Sent from my Samsung device

1 Like

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by seunny4lif(m): 10:28pm On May 12, 2016
Achorise:
Wetin you do? lol.How do one knows if he's baned
You can't comment or quote someone sad
All this Mod are wicked cheesy
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 12, 2016
CaptainBomb:

Have you ever asked yourself where APC got money for there campn...i wont be this foolish if i were u...wat will u say tomorow if the price is reduces after protest...SAI BUHARI i guess#thinkb4uwrite smh
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:40pm On May 12, 2016
Baba I will always support, anybody that is not happy with your govt should go and die.
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by Respect55(m): 10:42pm On May 12, 2016
CaptainBomb:

It's obvious u r pained d most. Pathetic creature
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by emorse(m): 10:43pm On May 12, 2016
cecs:
Four good years baba... after then I can now decides on what to do........#gbera

Yes o. Make dem no think say we go get patience for another 16 years.
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:45pm On May 12, 2016
CaptainBomb:
Had it been uncle Jonah was this serious when he was there.. Nigerian wouldn't have call for his head.. All the fools praising him that he is far better than buhari will still make a u turn.. How can you Buhari when there are some group of people who sabotage the economy , and you expect him to perform a miracle within a twinkle of an eye, , too many problem here and there for this man to solve, NigerIan are impatient, give this man some time , once he's through with the fight against corruption , every other thing will be put in order.. My mind is telling me that buhari will not last but by the grace of Almighty Allah God will use him to take this country to the promise land wether them like it or not. My concern is if buhari leaves , who has the power to put on his shoe. Sai Baba , Sai Buhariiiiiii
That is a big question have been asking myself. About those people that want Buhari to perform magic, Buhari is not Harry porter nor Professor Pella. If they don't like him, they can go and die.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 12, 2016
adajiboyy:
Buhari O u scammed us.....O God we can't blame u cus u gave us all a brain to think and to reason but we allowed our self, our own self to be fooled and manipulated by some selfish old men we call elders.but never again would we be fooled this way.any nigerian that support this man's administration is a fool and has sold his soul for a piece of bread, and needs to get his brain evaluated.
Gideon, you'll remain unemployed for long and continue depending on handout
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by doghorp(m): 10:46pm On May 12, 2016
CaptainBomb:
the problem we have is tribalism and religion Buhari dey fall Nigerians hand after all d promises a year nothing to show d poor are getting poor and d rich getting rich if u dey pay people school fee u for don get sense
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by CaptainBomb(m): 10:52pm On May 12, 2016
doghorp:
the problem we have is tribalism and religion Buhari dey fall Nigerians hand after all d promises a year nothing to show d poor are getting poor and d rich getting rich if u dey pay people school fee u for don get sense
you don baf? Hahahahahahah .. Who you epp
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by asala1: 10:56pm On May 12, 2016
Thank you Chris Amampo
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by AreaFada2: 11:03pm On May 12, 2016
AnanseK:

Logical Reason!
Chief Joseph is a petroleum importer. He imports 10 million litre of petrol at the of cost of N95 per litre.

He report to the DPR that he has imported 15 million litres at the cost of N105 per litre, requesting N30 subsidy per litre.

DPR sends Mr. Yusif a inspection and monitoring officer, to measure and verify the authenticity of the claims.

Chief Joseph offered Mr. Yusif a bribe of the applied subsidy in liew of 1 million liters, which Yusif reject instantly, requesting that of 3million liters so that, it can comfortably go round to his bosses.

Apparently they ended up agreeing on 2.5m liters each. The deal is strucked, Mal. Yusif and his Bosses ended up with N75,000,000 while Joseph, the importer gain N400,000,000 on the deal They jointly cheated the government the sum of N175,000,000.

Finally Chief Joseph divert 75% of the product to the black market and sell at N120 per liter to the masses. Later the government will also pay the cost of transporting 15 million liters to the allocated filling stations across the country.

Thats exactly the case of petroleum subsidy in Nigeria. So isn't it better for the government to invest those savings of hundreds of Billions of Naira wasted every year on subsidy, on life touching projects?.

Sent from my Samsung device

What do you think GEJ wanted to do 4 years ago?

Opposition/APC knew that successful implementation and benefits from it would affect their chances at the polls in 2015. So better Nigeria suffers for years, as long as APC wins the election.

Even a year after winning election, with the way they blame Jonathan, you will think GEJ in still in Aso Rock. Wonderful.

Making outrageous campaign promises is fine, fulfilling them is another.
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 12, 2016
kITATITA:

Gideon, you'll remain unemployed for long and continue depending on handout
goodnite nd God bless ur sleep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Protesting Shiites Members In Kaduna (Photos) / Nothing To Show That South-east Is Part Of Nigeria - Okorocha / Bombshell: Allegations Of Voter Fraud In Rivers State Greatly Exaggerated - Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.