Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Be Proud And Happy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Proud And Happy (4041 Views)

13 Attitudes To Get Rid Of For A Healthy And Happy Love Relationship / I Am Proud And Glad Of Turning Into Woman - Nigerian Trans Woman Gushes (photos) / Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Proud And Happy by Boxer007(m): 8:58pm On May 12, 2016
I am Gay and Happier. What about you?

1 Like

Re: Be Proud And Happy by falconey(m): 9:02pm On May 12, 2016
straight and happiest

7 Likes

Re: Be Proud And Happy by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 12, 2016
Bisexual and happiestest

1 Like

Re: Be Proud And Happy by Kondomatic(m): 9:09pm On May 12, 2016
"in my uncle's voice" what type of this is this?
Re: Be Proud And Happy by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 12, 2016
Boxer007:
am straight
Re: Be Proud And Happy by emekakelvin(m): 9:12pm On May 12, 2016
shuoo!!! Na wa oh
Re: Be Proud And Happy by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 12, 2016
Lmao!
Re: Be Proud And Happy by firstking01(m): 9:27pm On May 12, 2016
Smh
Re: Be Proud And Happy by obiorathesubtle: 9:35pm On May 12, 2016
fulanis are killing people in the east..
Re: Be Proud And Happy by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 12, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: Be Proud And Happy by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 17, 2016
Boxer007:
i hate gays and they deserve should be burned to a stake.. disarranging the order of nature... mtchew

1 Like

Re: Be Proud And Happy by Boxer007(m): 7:53pm On May 17, 2016
booqee:
i hate gays and they deserve should be burned to a stake.. disarranging the order of nature... mtchew

Boo boo you seem full of hate. Are gays threat to women? Boo boo You scared I may take your man?
Re: Be Proud And Happy by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 17, 2016
Gay an proud smiley
Re: Be Proud And Happy by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 17, 2016
Boxer007:

Boo boo you seem full of hate. Are gays threat to women? Boo boo You scared I may take your man?
you can't take my man.. you can only have a man who is gay as well.. except u wan use rape force them..

are u in Nigeria or in one of the western countries? and dyu currently have a man? how dyu meet a fellow gay person in a country like Nigeria.. that must be difficult.. just wondering...

angry
Re: Be Proud And Happy by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 17, 2016
Durentt:
Gay an proud smiley
even this guy too?! shocked

**** faints!!! ****

angry
Re: Be Proud And Happy by Hillzy(m): 11:12pm On May 17, 2016
I'm human n happy

2 Likes

Re: Be Proud And Happy by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 17, 2016
booqee:
even this guy too?! shocked

**** faints!!! ****

angry
faint for wetin?
Every nairalander knows am gay so? undecided
Re: Be Proud And Happy by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 17, 2016
booqee:

you really stupid, what right do you have to take an humans life, you so full of hatred are you scared or a guy has snatched your bf ni

am gay and am proud
Re: Be Proud And Happy by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 17, 2016
booqee:
you can't take my man.. you can only have a man who is gay as well.. except u wan use rape force them..

are u in Nigeria or in one of the western countries? and dyu currently have a man? how dyu meet a fellow gay person in a country like Nigeria.. that must be difficult.. just wondering...

angry

just give me a chance to be in a room with your so called bf just for 24hrs and he's all mine

am gay and am proud
Re: Be Proud And Happy by Nobody: 12:01am On May 18, 2016
adriett:

you really stupid, what right do you have to take an humans life, you so full of hatred are you scared or a guy has snatched your bf ni

am gay and am proud
you can only be proud on the internet.. tongue we know ur type..

I'm puzzled as to how you enjoy a dick in ur anus..cos I believe its supposed to hurt . . . ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Be Proud And Happy by Nobody: 12:05am On May 18, 2016
booqee:
you can only be proud on the internet.. tongue we know ur type..

I'm puzzled as to how you enjoy a dick in ur anus..cos I believe its supposed to hurt . . . ? undecided

stop forming posh, we all know your type too, the once that take men's dick through your anus just cos of money, but does it hurt No

same here it doesn't hurt. lol dumb gal
Re: Be Proud And Happy by Nobody: 12:10am On May 18, 2016
adriett:

just give me a chance to be in a room with your so called bf just for 24hrs and he's all mine

am gay and am proud
that's the line u homosexuals always use to console yourself.. "gimme a chance with ur guy and his mine"... c'mon! its stale and overused.. say something else abeg..

like I said no REAL straight guy would agree to be yours WILLINGLY .. except u wanna use force or some other kinda manipulations... that's the truth u can never accept..

I'm sure u met ur boyfriend via internet (assuming u have one)

you're the only bitter gay person on the thread by the way (from the way you sound).. guess u were recently 'forced'..

tongue

3 Likes

Re: Be Proud And Happy by Nobody: 12:16am On May 18, 2016
adriett:

stop forming posh, we all know your type too, the once that take men's dick through your anus just cos of money, but does it hurt No

same here it doesn't hurt. lol dumb gal
posh ke? lol..

so it doesn't hurt cos you're paid for it..? interesting.. tongue

cmon that anus thing is strictly a gay shii.. and its on this same nairaland that i read from a gay guy admitting it can be painful some times..

I'm not a guy and not gay so don't know what u talking about bro :-( sad

2 Likes

Re: Be Proud And Happy by Nobody: 12:17am On May 18, 2016
booqee:
that's the line u homosexuals always use to console yourself.. "gimme a chance with ur guy and his mine"... c'mon! its stale and overused.. say something else abeg..

like I said no REAL straight guy would agree to be yours WILLINGLY .. except u wanna use force or some other kinda manipulations... that's the truth u can never accept..

I'm sure u met ur boyfriend via internet (assuming u have one)

you're the only bitter gay person on the thread by the way (from the way you sound).. guess u were recently 'forced'..

tongue

lmao

am gay and am proud

like I said give a chance with your bf and he's mine

then you will know most people have the gay trait in them

tell your man to come out he's a closet gay dummy
Re: Be Proud And Happy by Nobody: 12:23am On May 18, 2016
adriett:

lmao

am gay and am proud

like I said give a chance with your bf and he's mine

then you will know most people have the gay trait in them

tell your man to come out he's a closet gay dummy
stale gist..

enjoy ur homosexualism Sissy guy... I hope u don't rape ur male friends and relatives all in the name of bringing out the so called gay trait in them.. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Be Proud And Happy by Nobody: 12:25am On May 18, 2016
booqee:
stale gist..

enjoy ur homosexualism Sissy guy... I hope u don't rape ur male friends and relatives all in the name of bringing out the so called gay trait in them.. tongue

all you've been saying is crap oldmamayoungie

go and sleep
Re: Be Proud And Happy by Nobody: 12:35am On May 18, 2016
adriett:

all you've been saying is crap oldmamayoungie

go and sleep
you sound pained grin

I talk am say you be newbie for this gay club...see as small thing dey rattle u.. lool

learn from your ogas like d op.. sissy
Re: Be Proud And Happy by Audray(f): 2:05am On May 18, 2016
Oh cool...another gay bashing thread.
Re: Be Proud And Happy by GSKing: 2:48am On May 18, 2016
Oh well,

I'm a Lesbian, I'm human and I'm proud.
Re: Be Proud And Happy by Nobody: 2:54am On May 18, 2016
I don't discriminate dear, got gay and lesbian friends smiley but I do worry about you, I live in New Zealand where it quite liberal with sexual orientation, I know in naija it taboo, my question for you is..are you as open in person about being gay as you are on this forum? Just curious dear.
Re: Be Proud And Happy by Boxer007(m): 3:39am On May 18, 2016
booqee:

angry

Boo Boo, i pay I pay men to come to my place in Banana, dress as females before I f^^^k them. Its more interesting when men wear lipstick Boo boo Would you like to come by?
Re: Be Proud And Happy by Nobody: 9:01am On May 18, 2016
Boxer007:

Boo Boo, i pay I pay men to come to my place in Banana, dress as females before I f^^^k them. Its more interesting when men wear lipstick Boo boo Would you like to come by?
Ehen I know no straight man would willingly accept..you will have to lure them with money or something else of course... (the greedy and silly ones tho)

enjoy your life dey go.. I like ur spirit..

as for me oo..I'm straight and happy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Romantic??? (Pics). / Men.. U Think You Know Women? / Strangest Wedding Cloths You Have Never Seen Before (WTF! PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.