Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Be Proud And Happy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Proud And Happy (4043 Views)

13 Attitudes To Get Rid Of For A Healthy And Happy Love Relationship / I Am Proud And Glad Of Turning Into Woman - Nigerian Trans Woman Gushes (photos) / Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Proud And Happy by Boxer007(m): 9:35am On May 18, 2016
booqee:
Ehen I know no straight man would willingly accept..you will have to lure them with money or something else of course... (the greedy and silly ones tho)

enjoy your life dey go.. I like ur spirit..

as for me oo..I'm straight and happy

Exactly, boo bo you are so right. Everyone has a price, men or women. For example if i feel like havin annnnalsexx with you, I woud simply tell you my intention and let you know you will be getting paid. Naturally you would say no or hesitate and what I simply do is put more cash on the dinning table with an extra bottle of take-away wine for you. I am yet to meet any one who rejects that kind of offer and Boo boo, I am 100% convince you have a price. The number 1 rule is it does not hurt to give any thing in life a first trial. Annnnalsexxx with men is much sweeter than with women but we could talk about your price. Boo Boo I like your energy
Re: Be Proud And Happy by Nobody: 11:05am On May 18, 2016
Boxer007:

Exactly, boo bo you are so right. Everyone has a price, men or women. For example if i feel like havin annnnalsexx with you, I woud simply tell you my intention and let you know you will be getting paid. Naturally you would say no or hesitate and what I simply do is put more cash on the dinning table with an extra bottle of take-away wine for you. I am yet to meet any one who rejects that kind of offer and Boo boo, I am 100% convince you have a price. The number 1 rule is it does not hurt to give any thing in life a first trial. Annnnalsexxx with men is much sweeter than with women but we could talk about your price. Boo Boo I like your energy
unfortunately for you.. I'm not greedy..I'm quite comfortable myself and self reliant.. trust me NOT everybody has a price for something like this... eewww

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Proud And Happy by fpeter(f): 11:19am On May 18, 2016
Boxer007:
I am Gay and Happier. What about you?

Hi, are you really gay?
Re: Be Proud And Happy by calliope(f): 11:56am On May 18, 2016
fpeter:

Hi, are you really gay?
Yes he is, you got a problem with Dat.
#GayAndProud
Re: Be Proud And Happy by calliope(f): 12:06pm On May 18, 2016
booqee:
you sound pained grin

I talk am say you be newbie for this gay club...see as small thing dey rattle u.. lool

learn from your ogas like d op.. sissy
You're the one pained.... Leave us be, and go Get a life tongue
Re: Be Proud And Happy by joseph1832(m): 12:07pm On May 18, 2016
Boxer007:
I am Gay and Happier. What about you?
Hi. I'm am straight and happier than you, how come? You might ask, the difference is, I can walk about freely with fear of being lynched by an angry mob.

Why can't you people ever learn not keep you sexuality private? Must you go about screaming "I am gay". Gosh!!!!
Re: Be Proud And Happy by joseph1832(m): 12:14pm On May 18, 2016
GSKing:
Oh well,

I'm a Lesbian, I'm human and I'm proud.
If you live in Nigeria, permit me to tell you, you're deluding yourself.
Re: Be Proud And Happy by calliope(f): 12:15pm On May 18, 2016
Adanna86:
I don't discriminate dear, got gay and lesbian friends smiley but I do worry about you, I live in New Zealand where it quite liberal with sexual orientation, I know in naija it taboo, my question for you is..are you as open in person about being gay as you are on this forum? Just curious dear.
To some point ya, I don't go around putting it on people's face... I'm an open gay person... Very close friends and family knows and accept me, that is all that matters.

2 Likes

Re: Be Proud And Happy by joseph1832(m): 12:18pm On May 18, 2016
booqee:
unfortunately for you.. I'm not greedy..I'm quite comfortable myself and self reliant.. trust me NOT everybody has a price for something like this... eewww
To think this guy actually revels in shagging a man's butt hole amazes me.

I'll want to even ask him, how does it feel fucking_ an ass full of hair? Knowing that ass emits feces, to think after putting his dick in that sh1t stained ass, he'll still want a guy to give him a head... Eewwwww

2 Likes

Re: Be Proud And Happy by joseph1832(m): 12:23pm On May 18, 2016
calliope:

To some point ya, I don't go around putting it on people's face... I'm an open gay person... Very close friends and family knows and accept me, that is all that matters.
Hmm. Just make sure people don't find out. Otherwise, you'll not like what you'll get.
Re: Be Proud And Happy by calliope(f): 12:25pm On May 18, 2016
joseph1832:

I'll want to even ask him, how does it feel fucking_ an ass full of hair? Knowing that ass emits feces, to think after putting his dick in that sh1t stained ass, he'll still want a guy to give him a head... Eewwwww
Lol. You straight peeps can be funny atimes.. How is it your biz what he does wif his butt grin
It irks you wen a gay man indulge in anal sex but you do all sort of fetishes things with your boo.... undecided
Re: Be Proud And Happy by vicstar(m): 12:26pm On May 18, 2016
u can b gay on yo own lane undecided but don't come and do your sïssy-ass thingy on ma lane
Anyway,is all about respecting everyone's decision

1 Like

Re: Be Proud And Happy by calliope(f): 12:29pm On May 18, 2016
joseph1832:
Hmm. Just make sure people don't find out. Otherwise, you'll not like what you'll get.
Seriously...... I have walked the street holding hands wit her, and I am unscathed and typing this now so?
Re: Be Proud And Happy by joseph1832(m): 12:33pm On May 18, 2016
calliope:

Lol. You straight peeps can be funny atimes.. How is it your biz what he does wif his butt grin
It irks you wen a gay man indulge in anal sex but you do all sort of fetishes things with your boo.... undecided

More funnier than you bent peeps? It is not by bizz what he chooses to do, or not with his butt or another mans butt. But, it becomes my bizz when he shoves it in my face and tells me I should accept him, and acknowledge him for putting his dick in a man's butt. You don't see me opening threads that I like to put my dick in a woman's veejayjay, do you?

Whatever fetish we do, is one we don't share in a public forum, it usually brings unwanted criticisms and nonsense with unwanted attention.

My fetish, are my fetish, and its not for people to read or hear about. Its that simple. Mind you, I don't indulge in anal sex. I believe the veejayjay was constructed to be well greased by a very stiff carrot.

1 Like

Re: Be Proud And Happy by joseph1832(m): 12:35pm On May 18, 2016
calliope:

Seriously...... I have walked the street holding hands wit her, and I am unscathed and typing this now so?
Its normal to hold hands with her, try kissing her, and see what well be revealed to thee, I mean the deep passionate kiss you usually share...

I'm waiting... grin
Re: Be Proud And Happy by calliope(f): 12:38pm On May 18, 2016
joseph1832:
Its normal to hold hands with her, try kissing her, and see what well be revealed to thee, I mean the deep passionate kiss you usually share...

I'm waiting... grin
''''grin''' funny you.. Well until I see straight peeps share passionate kiss publicly in Nigeria, than I wouldn't hesitate to do same to her in public. Until then undecided
Re: Be Proud And Happy by calliope(f): 12:42pm On May 18, 2016
joseph1832:
More funnier than you bent peeps? It is not by bizz what he chooses to do, or not with his butt or another mans butt. But, it becomes my bizz when he shoves it in my face and tells me I should accept him, and acknowledge him for putting his dick in a man's butt. You don't see me opening threads that I like to put my dick in a woman's veejayjay, do you?

Whatever fetish we do, is one we don't share in a public forum, it usually brings unwanted criticisms and nonsense with unwanted attention.

My fetish, are my fetish, and its not for people to read or hear about. Its that simple. Mind you, I don't indulge in anal sex. I believe the veejayjay was constructed to be well greased by a very stiff carrot.
Uhm... The shoving is wrong but I think we shove because of how demeaning you behave to us, so we flunt it..... It's a way of saying we are happy with being who we are. Get the point.
Re: Be Proud And Happy by joseph1832(m): 12:44pm On May 18, 2016
calliope:

''''grin''' funny you.. Well until I see straight peeps share passionate kiss publicly in Nigeria, than I wouldn't hesitate to do same to her in public. Until then undecided
LMFAO! Now I heard that. tongue you'll want to visit the streets of Allen, and see how girls hawk their body and give day light blowjobs_ grin

just thread carefully though...
Re: Be Proud And Happy by joseph1832(m): 12:46pm On May 18, 2016
calliope:

Uhm... The shoving is wrong but I think we shove because of how demeaning you behave to us, so we flunt it..... It's a way of saying we are happy with being who we are. Get the point.
LOL. You flaunt it in hiding? Come one gurl... The only peeps who flaunt it are those living outside the shores of Nigeria, and to some extent, Africa.
Re: Be Proud And Happy by calliope(f): 12:47pm On May 18, 2016
joseph1832:
LMFAO! Now I heard that. tongue you'll want to visit the streets of Allen, and see how girls hawk their body and give day light blowjobs_ grin

just thread carefully though...
Smiles....... Ya right, I wud smiley
Re: Be Proud And Happy by calliope(f): 12:54pm On May 18, 2016
joseph1832:
LOL. You flaunt it in hiding? Come one gurl... The only peeps who flaunt it are those living outside the shores of Nigeria, and to some extent, Africa.
The environment is suffocating, so we try d little we can to live and flunt tongue
And that little is a Big deal, or do you think it's easy declearng oneself Gay in an open forum such as this?
Re: Be Proud And Happy by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 18, 2016
calliope:

You're the one pained.... Leave us be, and go Get a life tongue
lol pained? shagging a fellow gender? tufiakwa!!!

u no see say the guy don de-activate account? grin my dear be enjoying yourself
Re: Be Proud And Happy by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 18, 2016
joseph1832:

as in ehhh... the thought alone disgusts not to talk about the act.. na dem sabi
Re: Be Proud And Happy by joseph1832(m): 1:36pm On May 18, 2016
calliope:

Smiles....... Ya right, I wud smiley
Okay. Have fun being who you are.

calliope:

The environment is suffocating, so we try d little we can to live and flunt tongue
And that little is a Big deal, or do you think it's easy declearng oneself Gay in an open forum such as this?
Live and flaunt? Yea right. Like I never heard that before... Declaring yourself gay in a forum like this is as much declaring yourself a Boko Haram member, because, nobody knows who you are.

Why didn't you go to facebook, where you have family, friends, colleagues and relatives on your friend's list and declare yourself gay? Yea right.. Didn't so. tongue grin
Re: Be Proud And Happy by joseph1832(m): 1:38pm On May 18, 2016
booqee:
as in ehhh... the thought alone disgusts not to talk about the act.. na dem sabi
LOL. Well straight peeps still have anal sex, but I'd want to believe there's a vast difference between shagging a guy's ass, and shagging a girl's ass.

The thought of imagining those hairs sticking outta a guy's ass, like a cat's whiskers, is repulsive. Yuck!.

3 Likes

Re: Be Proud And Happy by wilybebsy(m): 1:46pm On May 18, 2016
You are gay that's ur biz, but try come close 2 me aswr i will kill you
Re: Be Proud And Happy by fpeter(f): 2:00pm On May 18, 2016
calliope:

Yes he is, you got a problem with Dat.
#GayAndProud

Why are you aggressive? Is my asking him a crime?

1 Like

Re: Be Proud And Happy by calliope(f): 2:48pm On May 18, 2016
joseph1832:
Okay. Have fun being who you are.

Live and flaunt? Yea right. Like I never heard that before... Declaring yourself gay in a forum like this is as much declaring yourself a Boko Haram member, because, nobody knows who you are.

Why didn't you go to facebook, where you have family, friends, colleagues and relatives on your friend's list and declare yourself gay? Yea right.. Didn't so. tongue grin
I Like, share and participate in lgbt issues on Facebook
Like I said I don't Go shoving my sexuality on people, cos it's No one's biz.... The most important thing is people close to me both online and everyday knows and accept me,
What else should I ask for?
Sing it out loud to people who don't have an idea who I am to prove been open undecided
Re: Be Proud And Happy by joseph1832(m): 2:53pm On May 18, 2016
calliope:

Like I said I don't Go shoving my sexuality on people, cos it's No one's biz.... The most important thing is people close to me both online and everyday knows and accept me,
Sing it out loud to people who don't have an idea who I am to prove been open undecided
So you're tell me, your dad, your mum, your uncles and aunties, your nephews, nieces, and relatives, know you're a lesbian?
Re: Be Proud And Happy by calliope(f): 2:53pm On May 18, 2016
booqee:
lol pained? shagging a fellow gender? tufiakwa!!!

u no see say the guy don de-activate account? grin my dear be enjoying yourself
I wud oooo cheesy na you pursue em commot for nairaland... Chei embarassed
Re: Be Proud And Happy by alobright17(m): 2:57pm On May 18, 2016
calliope:

flying over here
Re: Be Proud And Happy by calliope(f): 2:57pm On May 18, 2016
joseph1832:
So you're tell me, your dad, your mum, your uncles and aunties, your nephews, nieces, and relatives, know you're a lesbian?
Oga Joe, if you know me real life, you won't be asking me that question.... grin
Like I said only my family and persons close to me knows.
And since they are cool, nutin matters

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men.. U Think You Know Women? / (photo) Angry Father Beating Teenage Daughter After He Caught Her Having Sex / Does This Little Mistake Means It Over Between Us After 6 Years? (matured Mind)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.