Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

What US Did To Buhari That You Never Knew - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What US Did To Buhari That You Never Knew (1321 Views)

"It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message / The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof / See What This Guy Said About Buhari That Could Land Him In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What US Did To Buhari That You Never Knew by I888(m): 10:02pm On May 12, 2016
Did you know that US Government gave Buhari some money? And this man came back acting like nothing happened.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What US Did To Buhari That You Never Knew by faaz24: 10:35pm On May 12, 2016
What money ? ....tell us what you know or you should forever remain silent.

1 Like

Re: What US Did To Buhari That You Never Knew by ezivision: 11:34pm On May 12, 2016
NONSENSE!!!

1 Like

Re: What US Did To Buhari That You Never Knew by Nobody: 12:41am On May 13, 2016
I just want things to be normal again

Re: What US Did To Buhari That You Never Knew by Ezeonwa(m): 12:45am On May 13, 2016
Pls tell us
Re: What US Did To Buhari That You Never Knew by I888(m): 4:09am On May 13, 2016
If you like believe it. All I know is that Buhari got some money which no media reported.
Re: What US Did To Buhari That You Never Knew by I888(m): 4:12am On May 13, 2016
faaz24:
What money ? ....tell us what you know or you should forever remain silent.
some gave the info. They might see this thread and won't be happy about it and that's why I can't say the exact amount but be rest assured that the source of the info is from the states.

Nobody heard it but we only heard of "To do this" etc

(1) (Reply)

Diezani To FG: Don't Be A Coward, Take Me To Court If You Have Facts! / We Are Not Intimidated - Niger Delta Avengers / VP Osibanjo Present As Presbyterian Church Honors Gov. Ikpeazu,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.