Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Introverts,how Did You Deal Or Scale Through Your Introductions And Engagements? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Introverts,how Did You Deal Or Scale Through Your Introductions And Engagements? (2421 Views)

How Do You Deal With A Breakup? / If You Want To Date Me, We Must Go For Blood Covenant, Deal Or No Deal? / 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts,how Did You Deal Or Scale Through Your Introductions And Engagements? by firstking01(m): 12:13pm On May 14, 2016
ellacute45:
undecided undecided
You introverts sucksundecided
Re: Introverts,how Did You Deal Or Scale Through Your Introductions And Engagements? by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 14, 2016
firstking01:
You introverts sucksundecided
okay cry

1 Like

Re: Introverts,how Did You Deal Or Scale Through Your Introductions And Engagements? by firstking01(m): 12:36pm On May 14, 2016
ellacute45:
okay cry
OMG, Did i make her sadembarassed??
Re: Introverts,how Did You Deal Or Scale Through Your Introductions And Engagements? by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 14, 2016
firstking01:
OMG, Did i make her sadembarassed??
cry cry cry yea sad
Re: Introverts,how Did You Deal Or Scale Through Your Introductions And Engagements? by amiskurie(m): 12:59pm On May 14, 2016
jashar:
undecided
You people are confusing being an introvert with having a social anxiety disorder.

I'm an introvert, but I've learnt to hold my own in public.

Abeg, stop making our personality look weak.
You're something else.YOU!
Re: Introverts,how Did You Deal Or Scale Through Your Introductions And Engagements? by amiskurie(m): 1:02pm On May 14, 2016
olagbemi118:
Being an introvert doesn't stop me from doing wot I want to do. My job requires meeting people everyday and I love my job dia4 I have to love people. I think wot we introverts need is to learn to love people. No human is a monster jare
Who says introverts dont love people?

Introverts are the best,they just don't like fooling around.they would rather observe things from atop.
#views
Re: Introverts,how Did You Deal Or Scale Through Your Introductions And Engagements? by firstking01(m): 1:13pm On May 14, 2016
ellacute45:
cry cry cry yea sad
Drags her closer...puts her head on my chest and pets herembarassed
Re: Introverts,how Did You Deal Or Scale Through Your Introductions And Engagements? by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 14, 2016
firstking01:
Drags her closer...puts her head on my chest and pets herembarassed
lol wink
Re: Introverts,how Did You Deal Or Scale Through Your Introductions And Engagements? by firstking01(m): 2:10pm On May 14, 2016

1 Like

Re: Introverts,how Did You Deal Or Scale Through Your Introductions And Engagements? by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 14, 2016
amiskurie:

Typing through the phone doesn't mean you're healthy wink

3 Likes

Re: Introverts,how Did You Deal Or Scale Through Your Introductions And Engagements? by jashar(f): 2:50pm On May 14, 2016
amiskurie:

You're something else.YOU!

What I do naa? grin
Re: Introverts,how Did You Deal Or Scale Through Your Introductions And Engagements? by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 14, 2016
ellacute45:
I feel your pain mehnn I had the same problem before I was small then around 8 or 9 yrs old but I didn't know how it stopped till today I can't explain between are you an introvert?
yes, my own started when i was 16, it was from child birth buh from 16yrs, it grew worst embarassed
Re: Introverts,how Did You Deal Or Scale Through Your Introductions And Engagements? by amiskurie(m): 3:09pm On May 14, 2016
lilzcee:
yes, my own started when i was 16, it was from child birth buh from 16yrs, it grew worst embarassed

Thank God people don't stammer when they type
Re: Introverts,how Did You Deal Or Scale Through Your Introductions And Engagements? by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 14, 2016
amiskurie:

Thank God people don't stammer when they type
whhhhy, (stammering) grin

1 Like

Re: Introverts,how Did You Deal Or Scale Through Your Introductions And Engagements? by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 14, 2016
lilzcee:
sorry about that
Re: Introverts,how Did You Deal Or Scale Through Your Introductions And Engagements? by ernesty20(m): 4:31pm On May 14, 2016
ellacute45:
I feel your pain mehnn I had the same problem before I was small then around 8 or 9 yrs old but I didn't know how it stopped till today I can't explain between are you an introvert?
btw is by the way not between
Re: Introverts,how Did You Deal Or Scale Through Your Introductions And Engagements? by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 14, 2016
ernesty20:
btw is by the way not between
thanks for your correction. smiley
Re: Introverts,how Did You Deal Or Scale Through Your Introductions And Engagements? by ernesty20(m): 5:25pm On May 14, 2016
ellacute45:
welcom

1 Like

Re: Introverts,how Did You Deal Or Scale Through Your Introductions And Engagements? by amiskurie(m): 7:56pm On May 14, 2016
ellacute45:

So,you dey mind prince black of England?
Re: Introverts,how Did You Deal Or Scale Through Your Introductions And Engagements? by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 14, 2016
amiskurie:

So,you dey mind prince black of England?
be nice cool
Re: Introverts,how Did You Deal Or Scale Through Your Introductions And Engagements? by olagbemi118(m): 8:15pm On May 14, 2016
amiskurie:

Who says introverts dont love people?

Introverts are the best,they just don't like fooling around.they would rather observe things from atop.
#views

love not in words but in deed. If u love then show it. U don't run away from someone u love. I hope you get the point?
Re: Introverts,how Did You Deal Or Scale Through Your Introductions And Engagements? by amiskurie(m): 9:18pm On May 14, 2016
ellacute45:
be nice cool
Introvert or extroverts,we all are not nice on the internet grin
Re: Introverts,how Did You Deal Or Scale Through Your Introductions And Engagements? by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 14, 2016
amiskurie:

Introvert or extroverts,we all are not nice on the internet grin
grin cheesy.. Yea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introverts,how Did You Deal Or Scale Through Your Introductions And Engagements? by amiskurie(m): 9:24pm On May 14, 2016
olagbemi118:
love not in words but in deed. If u love then show it. U don't run away from someone u love. I hope you get the point?

Who told you introverts are not romantic?

Me and my lover would be in the world of our own.

Tiwa n teebillz no dance tire the other day?
Re: Introverts,how Did You Deal Or Scale Through Your Introductions And Engagements? by amiskurie(m): 9:27pm On May 14, 2016
ellacute45:
grin cheesy.. Yea
Even stammerers don't stammer over here... cheesy
Re: Introverts,how Did You Deal Or Scale Through Your Introductions And Engagements? by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 14, 2016
amiskurie:

Even stammerers don't stammer over here... cheesy
yea lol you are funny

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Of Substance Alwayz Want This!!! / My Friends That I Will Never Fight With / (see N*pples)meet Young Lady Who Constantly Flaunts Her N*pples Online (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.