Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

My Friends That I Will Never Fight With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friends That I Will Never Fight With (2422 Views)

I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter / "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" / 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friends That I Will Never Fight With by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
i have been on this forum for 3months now, i have recycled friends, fought and settled with various people but over time some have eventually sticked and are always impressing me with their attitudes, people that i insult isn't about me hating or anything i just dont like the way they think, some are part of various groups but that doesn't change my opinion of their person,

jeffreyjamez
emperorlee
tiny23
bbmpin
wingback
teejaypee
yorubademon

if you insult any of them and i attack you dont call me a troll, you cant insult my FAMILY and walk free angry

i done talk my mind

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Friends That I Will Never Fight With by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2016

2 Likes

Re: My Friends That I Will Never Fight With by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
awwwwwn,thanks for being my friend n I'm glad to be yours

1 Like

Re: My Friends That I Will Never Fight With by YorubaDemon(m): 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2016
brother one love cool
Re: My Friends That I Will Never Fight With by teejaypee: 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
cool cool cool

Efcc!...

Re: My Friends That I Will Never Fight With by ChemicalReaction(f): 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
I'm still not gonna stop yabbing teejaypee sha.
Re: My Friends That I Will Never Fight With by teejaypee: 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
I'm still not gonna stop yabbing teejaypeè sha.

lol babe... cheesy

Na so you dey crush on me? kiss

EFCC knows that it's the 'love'... grin
Re: My Friends That I Will Never Fight With by ChemicalReaction(f): 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
teejaypee:

lol babe... cheesy

Na so you dey crush on me? kiss

EFCC knows that it's the 'love'... grin
Gerarahere.. BTW, how you enjoying the public holiday in this recession?
Re: My Friends That I Will Never Fight With by teejaypee: 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Gerarahere.. BTW, how you enjoying the public holiday in this recession?

biko what is recession? grin grin

the holiday has been fun so far...smiley

How about you?
Re: My Friends That I Will Never Fight With by ChemicalReaction(f): 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
teejaypee:

biko what is recession? grin grin
the holiday has been fun so far...smiley
How about you?
I'm fine oo... Can't wait for the holiday to be over.
Re: My Friends That I Will Never Fight With by teejaypee: 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
I'm fine oo... Can't wait for the holiday to be over.

nice!...

Here it's quite the opposite! sad
Re: My Friends That I Will Never Fight With by Gladiator1: 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
Someone should get a job for this jobless fellow going round to constitute nuisance online

Cc: Nairalandefcc1

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friends That I Will Never Fight With by MackBrooklyn: 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2016
Gladiator1:
Someone should get a job for this jobless fellow going round to constitute nuisance online

Lol, the dude is fúcking jobless coupled with the absence of common sense in conjunction with stupidity featuring foolishness cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Friends That I Will Never Fight With by Gladiator1: 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Lol, the dude is fúcking jobless coupled with the absence of common sense in conjunction with stupidity featuring foolishness cheesy cheesy
Kudos!!! U just summed it all... I need not say anything further cool

3 Likes

Re: My Friends That I Will Never Fight With by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
i have been on this forum for 3months now, i have recycled friends, fought and settled with various people but over time some have eventually sticked and are always impressing me with their attitudes, people that i insult isn't about me hating or anything i just dont like the way they think, some are part of various groups but that doesn't change my opinion of their person,

jeffreyjamez
emperorlee
tiny23
bbmpin
wingback
teejaypee
yorubademon

if you insult any of them and i attack you dont call me a troll, you cant insult my FAMILY and walk free angry

i done talk my mind

Just came from a BAN...we dey your backs Boss
Re: My Friends That I Will Never Fight With by Presh900(m): 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
Waiting for the trolls
Re: My Friends That I Will Never Fight With by finalboss1(m): 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
hmmn foolish people like you... that bbmpin is the biggest and gullible goat among dem ...spits on thread .. you cn mention me ahn...
Re: My Friends That I Will Never Fight With by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
finalboss1:
hmmn foolish people like you... that bbmpin is the biggest and gullible goat among dem ...spits on thread .. you cn mention me ahn...
Do you even know the meaning? undecided

You stand out like a bast*rd on Fathers Day!

You have a mind like the contents of a "plain" brown envelope

You are a deucedly repulsive ignoramus and a rotten orgasm faking malodorous marinade of sweat and fear!

You are an irredeemably perverted subhuman and a preposterous Internet-addicted personification of vulgarity! #fish tank brain

4 Likes

Re: My Friends That I Will Never Fight With by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
Wingback:

Just came from a BAN...we dey your backs Boss
boss i greet you, welcome back from kirikiri
Re: My Friends That I Will Never Fight With by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
bbmpin:

You are a deucedly repulsive ignoramus and a rotten orgasm faking malodorous marinade of sweat and fear!

You are an irredeemably perverted subhuman and a preposterous Internet-addicted personification of vulgarity! #fish tank brain
you dey vex ooooo

Re: My Friends That I Will Never Fight With by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
Gladiator1:

you ready i dey in the mood tonight oooo
Re: My Friends That I Will Never Fight With by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
finalboss1:
hmmn foolish people like you... that bbm.pin is the biggest and gullible goat among dem ...spits on thread .. you cn mention me ahn...
fight dey hungry me abeg carry your alternate itsquinn come
Re: My Friends That I Will Never Fight With by finalboss1(m): 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
bbmpin:

rubbish... so this is what you kids call dissing ...my dear what class are you did they teach you anything Like Concord ?,.. so pathetic

2 Likes

Re: My Friends That I Will Never Fight With by finalboss1(m): 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
You are a deucedly repulsive ignoramus
and a rotten orgasm faking malodorous
marinade of sweat and fear!
) my dear bbmpin . you are senseless.. how are old are you ??!

i need to disseminate tutorial into that dead cranium of yours. . .

lols i ll make you hate me forever...
Re: My Friends That I Will Never Fight With by finalboss1(m): 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2016
officialEFCC:
fight dey hungry me abeg carry your alternate itsquinn come
sorry who is itsquinn
Re: My Friends That I Will Never Fight With by finalboss1(m): 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2016
EFCCnig:
dey ask me mugu enter your alternate

ok son keep wallowing in foolishness. . ..lols m outta here ..mind you son ,m not itsquinn or whoever you think i m .... ok take care
Re: My Friends That I Will Never Fight With by EFCCnig: 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
finalboss1:

ok son keep wallowing in foolishness. . ..lols m outta here ..mind you son ,m not itsquinn or whoever you think i m .... ok take care
why you dey run , come na whey you come find trouble with my family member
Re: My Friends That I Will Never Fight With by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
Confusion everywhere grin tongue
Re: My Friends That I Will Never Fight With by EFCCnig: 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Confusion everywhere grin tongue
finalboss1 you done go carry ur alternate come
Re: My Friends That I Will Never Fight With by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
Ive never seen someone so confused in my entire life grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: My Friends That I Will Never Fight With by EFCCnig: 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Ive never seen someone so confused in my entire life grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
you dey fear to mention me, why cant finalboss1 talk again cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help My Mother InLaw Wants To Follow Us For Honeymoon / I Think I Need Help !!! / Why Do Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.