Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

If your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Wrongfully Accuses You of Something? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Wrongfully Accuses You of Something? (5789 Views)

Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Wrongfully Accuses You of Something? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:20am On Nov 17, 2005
What would you do if your boyfriend/girlfriend accused you of calling him/her a low life?, and just accused you of something?

Well, my boyfriend accused me of calling him a low life, for some reason, I dunno y, probably something I said, but I really cannot remember, and I am ABSOLUTELY and 100% SURE that I did NOT call him a low life.

He's sent me e mails saying he is sorry and to forgive him,what do I do?, and what would U do?
Re: If your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Wrongfully Accuses You of Something? by Seun(m): 11:32am On Nov 17, 2005
You should accept his apology. But why is he the one apologizing?
Re: If your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Wrongfully Accuses You of Something? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:39am On Nov 17, 2005
what you asking me
Re: If your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Wrongfully Accuses You of Something? by pie1ect(m): 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2005
You know, my girlfriend(in Naija) once accused me of "seeing" somone else, as I didn't call her for four good weeks.
Actually it was for some genuine reason I didn't call and when I finally did, she said she felt "somone else" was the reason. I mean, I was gutted. If I didn't think you were good enough for me, I'd never have asked you out in the first place.
Anyway, we managed to straighten things out. But it's never nice to hear you partner accuse you of something you are SURE you never did.
If it's something you actually did, then that's not an "accusation".
Re: If your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Wrongfully Accuses You of Something? by vexxy(f): 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2005
Yes, I have been accused of many things when it comes to boyfriends. But I fight it tooth and nail. They must produce evidence to this so called allegation because sometimes it can stem from a simple misunderstanding.

He is probably apologizing because he know's it was wrong to accuse you of something you didn't do. Accept his apology, we all make mistakes from time to time. Just talk it out with him and ask him to, if he feels you've wronged him, bring it up that very instant to get it sorted out. Don't hold onto it.

V
Re: If your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Wrongfully Accuses You of Something? by icingbaby(f): 11:44pm On Nov 19, 2005
for get about ever thing. since he already apology's to you.
Re: If your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Wrongfully Accuses You of Something? by mckaycee(m): 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2005
what do you intend doing? kick him in the ass? no no no
He only wants to know if he's real to you.
Re: If your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Wrongfully Accuses You of Something? by Z4M4eva(f): 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2005
Awww,that's so sweet MCKaycee,thnx for the advise y'all.
Re: If your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Wrongfully Accuses You of Something? by mckaycee(m): 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2005
you are welcome.
Anything for my girl.
Re: If your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Wrongfully Accuses You of Something? by eveseh(f): 7:44am On Apr 27, 2006
Z4M4eva:

Awww,that's so sweet MCKaycee,thnx for the advise y'all.

kiss kiss kiss kiss wink wink wink
Re: If your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Wrongfully Accuses You of Something? by Nobody: 2:31am On Oct 04, 2009
Sure I'd accept, so long it comes with three rams and a white cock for sacrifice, tongue
Re: If your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Wrongfully Accuses You of Something? by nellaluv(f): 6:36am On Oct 04, 2009
Na wa 4 some girls o. @Pie1ect u didn't call her 4 four good weeks doesn't she have ur no, must u call her all d time can't she call.
Re: If your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Wrongfully Accuses You of Something? by MyneWhite1(f): 2:55am On Dec 03, 2009
You can now download a copy of the ebook here on LULU

http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=4531432
Re: If your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Wrongfully Accuses You of Something? by echobee(f): 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2009
have been accused so many times by my man,it hurts,but u have to move forward if u luv him or her

(1) (Reply)

Please How To Do Tell A Girl That You Want intimacy / What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife / I Am In Need Of A Man Who Will Compliment Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.