Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,406 members, 7,864,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:01 AM

Manchester City Fan Thread!! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Fan Thread!! (342748 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by dayokanu(m): 12:11am On Jan 01, 2010
Happy New year CITEH FANS from Mr and Mrs Dayokanu(who posted just above me)
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by rasputinn(m): 2:56am On Jan 01, 2010
mukina2:

shitty fans Happy New Year! grin

Seconded

Hope you don't sack Signor Mancini this year
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by FBS: 11:56am On Jan 01, 2010
Happy New Year!!! cheesy
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Krayola(m): 4:49pm On Jan 02, 2010
GOAL!! cool

Excellent thru pass from Petrov to Benjani who finishes well just at the half-time whistle. Middlesbrough 0- Man City 1.
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by chrisical(m): 4:56am On Jan 05, 2010
CITY draws Scunthorpe in FA CUP fourth round.
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by A40(m): 1:18am On Jan 08, 2010
You money miss roads from Manchester have started again! First Lescott now Vieira why did you guys not go for Makelele he woulda been a cheaper option or better yet get Roy Keane out of retirement afterall what he is getting at Ipswich is lunch money compared to the Arab Money y'all are willing to dole out
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by mukina2: 1:21am On Jan 08, 2010
LOl A40 you mean oh grin grin grin
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Emperoh(m): 9:58am On Jan 08, 2010
A-40:

You money miss roads from Manchester have started again! First Lescott now Vieira why did you guys not go for Makelele he woulda been a cheaper option or better yet get Roy Keane out of retirement afterall what he is getting at Ipswich is lunch money compared to the Arab Money y'all are willing to dole out

40 Boi!!
Na fear day catch you?
U no know as money miss road dey behave?
Lets just watch them. . . . some people gat to chop those arab money!!
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by ritchboy(m): 11:18am On Jan 08, 2010
Vieira couldnt bench an off-form Cambiasso but he wants to bench Barry/De Jong. . . good luck!
I dont buy the "i want to play at the world cup" thing. . . The man is almost due for retirement, no one would begrudge him his valedictory pay-check cheesy
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by HNIC(m): 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2010
Finally,
Vieira lands at Eastlands to sign for the Citizens
Never thought I would see this day
Anyways, PV
Make sure you slap Adebayor many times in training grin

Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by tkb417(m): 2:59pm On Jan 08, 2010
Adebayor will beat the livin daylight outta him

and of what use is Vieira. Heard that Mofo wanted Veron b4 he got this punk from Inter?

he should kuku buy maradona or Pele
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Krayola(m): 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2010
haha. Can't remember the last time i saw Vieira kick a ball. I think he came on as a sub in some irrelevant game or some shit. Hopefully Mancini knows what he is doing. He probably came on the cheap. . . Vieira is a bad guy tho cool cool

A-40 and all una enemies. . .Make shango and obatala thunder una heads grin
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by biina: 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2010
I doubt Vieira will contribute much on the field, but more of adding some championship mentality to the dressing room, helping Mancini communicate his approach to the players, help him with understanding the premier league etc.
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by biina: 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2010
Half time: Citeh 2-0 Blackburn
Second goal was off a brilliant solo run by Richards grin
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by A40(m): 11:26pm On Jan 11, 2010
Where are those orangutans that where comparing Tevez to Paul Dickov again? 5 goals in 3 league games
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by FBS: 7:44am On Jan 12, 2010
Maybe Patrick Vieira was being serious when he declared that Manchester City were still prominently involved in the title race. They have won five games in succession now to clamber above Tottenham Hotspur into the fourth Champions League qualification place on the back of Roberto Mancini's appointment and with Carlos Tevez, on current form, the most prolific striker in the business.

Tevez's hat-trick takes his total to 15 goals in 21 starts since his defection from Manchester United and the striker was oozing confidence on a night when Micah Richards scored the goal of his life. The only downside for Mancini came in the form of the first goal his side have conceded in the four games since he took over from Mark Hughes. Morten Gamst Pedersen's left-foot shot prompted a brief flurry from the visitors but the margin of victory did not flatter City and, even if the seven-point gap to Chelsea looks a considerable divide, there is the unmistakable sense of a side playing with renewed vigour and optimism.

They have a striker who seems determined to show that Sir Alex Ferguson was wrong to demean him as not worth the £25.5m City paid to recruit him. Tevez collected the club's player-of-the-month award before kick-off and City's supporters must hope he can maintain this form when his former employers visit in the first leg of their Carling Cup semi-final next Tuesday. The Argentina international has now scored as many times as Wayne Rooney this season, despite playing one game less, and has more than Dimitar Berbatov and Michael Owen put together.

Afterwards Mancini described Tevez as one of the 10 best players in Europe and revealed he had tried to sign him when he was managing Internazionale. "He played very well," he said. "You know Carlos; that is what he does. But I think all the team helped him. We aren't looking at the table yet but I am seeing a lot of improvements."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/jan/11/carlos-tevez-manchester-city-blackburn-rovers
----------------

I expect Citeh to ride their luck on the back of Mancini (as per new manager) for a few more matches. Anything can happen after that.
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by biina: 8:05am On Jan 12, 2010
Its more than a new manager's luck. They have just been unfortunate with their long string of draws under Hughes. They have lost only two games to the top teams and beaten both arsenal and Chelsea. What they need is a championship mentality, and they seem to be finding it under Mancini, as they beat blackburn as expected and not gotten a draw like they would have done under Hughes. Note that Mancini is getting the results without Toure, Lescott, SWP, and Adebayor. It will take a miracle for them to win the league, but they should finish comfortably in the top 4.
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by FBS: 9:12am On Jan 12, 2010
Yes I agree with you that it is more than a "new" manager's luck but defo it's one of the deciding factors. We have seen this before.
If they continue this way then a TOP FOUR position is guaranteed.

I'm checking out Micah Richard's goal. . .FANTASTIC! What a run by the lad.
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Krayola(m): 1:43pm On Jan 12, 2010
WHOOOOOO!!!  I just saw the extended highlights of that game!!! 

WHo is the king of Manchesterrrr!! [size=15pt]CARLOOSSSSS TEVEZZZZ!!![/size]

U wan try?? cool cool Hopefully it's a sign of things to come, and not "new manager shakara"  grin . . .

Let's wait and see what Mancini does in the transfer window
FBS:

I'm checking out Micah Richard's goal. . .FANTASTIC! What a run by the lad.

It was truly fantabulous!!
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Krayola(m): 1:45pm On Jan 12, 2010
Extended highlights

[flash=500,500]http://www./swf/xbtuta&related=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true[/flash]
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by HNIC(m): 8:06am On Jan 13, 2010
Adebayor spotted in an Arsenal shirt yesterday(12/1/10) shocked shocked shocked
He was being interviewed in Lome
I am not sure Kuwait Citeh fans would like this
No way, they ain't gonna like this

Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by FBS: 9:04am On Jan 13, 2010
He was probably doing his laundries or some house cleaning. . .you know what we call aso ile! tongue grin
No need for him to stain/dirty his Man Citeh jersey. cheesy
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 15, 2010
So Vieira moves to City?
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by FBS: 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2010
Everton 2 - 0 Citeh

end of first half. . .
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by RuuDie(m): 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2010
Tonight. . . . Mancini has been weighed, measured, calculated, permutated, distributed & computated grin grin grin well, we all know the result!

grin grin
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by FBS: 11:05pm On Jan 16, 2010
Well I said it earlier. . . bubble burst. New manager's luck is over.

Welcome back to reality. grin
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by rasputinn(m): 11:12pm On Jan 16, 2010
HNIC:

Adebayor spotted in an Arsenal shirt yesterday(12/1/10) shocked shocked shocked
He was being interviewed in Lome
I am not sure Kuwait Citeh fans would like this
No way, they ain't gonna like this

He knows NOBODY will recognise Citeh's jersey on the streets of Lome,plus once a Gunner,always a Gunner.Watch out,you'll soon see Cashley in one of them O2 Arsenal Jerseys
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by RuuDie(m): 12:31pm On Jan 17, 2010
Wonder. . . . whatever happened to the great, goalscoring extraordinaire Carlos Tevez last night tongue grin
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by A40(m): 1:43pm On Jan 17, 2010
@Ruudie
Tevez is not the only player at Citeh plus he has scored 15 goals to Berbatwat's 7 so far
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by dayokanu(m): 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2010
@Ruudie
Tevez is not the only player at Citeh plus he has scored 15 goals to Berbatwat's 7 so far

Berbasuck na person?
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by mukina2: 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2010
grin this pic get as e be grin
[img]http://soccernet-assets.espn.go.com/design05/images/2010/0122/eggertmagnusson,carlostevez2007_412x232.jpg[/img]
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by biina: 7:45pm On Jan 22, 2010
RuuDie:

Wonder. . . . whatever happened to the great, goalscoring extraordinaire Carlos Tevez last night tongue grin
saw him put 2 goals past a bunch of useless obertans grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (32) (Reply)

Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.