Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her (60396 Views)

'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Realhommie(m): 8:27am On May 14, 2016
Worksunlimited:

It's true.. But my brother.. I put it to you.. Ask any married man... And i mean confirmed married man... Say in his wife and his kids, who should he love more?

Watch his reaction more... And see for urself...
I understand, 99% would choose their kids but it should be the other way round. The simple logic is that you cn't love urself any less.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Evina(f): 8:30am On May 14, 2016
xier:
That is the act of an ideal man and an ideal woman in a marriage relationship.

Please keep it up and for you man, if your wife is like Evina just as my own wife is, hold her tight no matter what wrong she does. Marriage is all about saying sorry even when you are not wrong.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by caprini1: 8:37am On May 14, 2016
MasterofNL:

You've done this several times and it's not working.

There has to be a way to make her know you are really hurt.
When there is no live football match,change the TV channel to ss3 and continue watching a repeated game,when she's watching zee world or telemundo ,she will apologize sharp sharp.grin
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Ray360: 8:38am On May 14, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Actually no one can live with a man/ woman that nags. They sap the energy and life out of you.
nagging is a very annoying act. But, I believe it can be managed. good morning. have a nice day
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by buksaylor001: 8:44am On May 14, 2016
Simple92:
My fellow nairalanders, please I need your help. I know some people will haul insults on me or mock me but I have swallowed all that in advance, because it is better to ask than prostitute. I'm a jobless young graduate waiting for NYSC . I recently needed money and I asked my friend, she boldly said I should join her biz - prostitution. I was shocked coz she has been lavishing money from school telling us how her family is rich to cover up.
Long story short, please can someone give me 20k or give me a job to earn it, I will gladly work . I don't want to succumb to the pressure of going to the street. I promise if I get it, I won't do such till I get a job. Please help me. God will bless you

Pm me-
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by nmreports: 8:51am On May 14, 2016
murmee:
Mr man, this is not about whether one is married or not married. This is about common sence, it is about maturity. it is about responsibility, about proper upbringing. All those actions you suggested are very childish and shows you should not even be in marriage. I often tell people that there's a big difference between being a male and being a man. Mr OP, you are merely a male.

Thanks.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by buksaylor001: 8:54am On May 14, 2016
My wife is so wicked that it doesn't even affect any bit of her no matter what you do-infact she swims in quarrels.That is her sweetest mood when she is quarreling with me,she is just a devil!

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by PresVA: 9:30am On May 14, 2016
buksaylor001:
My wife is so wicked that it doesn't even affect any bit of her no matter what you do-infact she swims in quarrels.That is her sweetest mood when she is quarreling with me,she is just a devil!
Hello, you don't have to say all these about your wife... I really doubt if anyone enjoys quarrel with their loved ones. ...

Find her soft button and make her come around. ... I hope you both find peace...

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by PresVA: 9:34am On May 14, 2016
wacoj:

My brother you are not very correct.
I once tried to use this approach to register my annoyance to my wife, immediately i rejected the food, she just gave me a HEAVY hiss, very long one and took the food back to the kitchen. When i remembered what hunger might do to me later, I went for the food myself after all na my money.

Woman no go kill me.
I know this isn't funny but ehhhhh grin grin grin grin grin grin embarassed

It's well man, hope you're both settled now? smiley

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Nobody: 10:17am On May 14, 2016
LordRegalia:

Thank you.
You're welcome
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by wiwa96(m): 10:35am On May 14, 2016
WORST POST EVER, DID I JUST COMMENT??
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Dakada: 11:06am On May 14, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
Lmao. If you are not eating my food cos you are angry. Na hunger never catch you. And if you buy food outside, its gives me more free time.

If you don't have sex because you are angry, it because you are not Hot. Me sef need the break

If you don't talk to me, no wahala. Silence is golden.

Look me up when you become a sugar mummy. Ladies like you always find their way back to guys like me. After all, it's where you really belong not in a mans house answering wifey. Haba
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by buksaylor001: 11:23am On May 14, 2016
PresVA:
Hello, you don't have to say all these about your wife... I really doubt if anyone enjoys quarrel with their loved ones. ...

Find her soft button and make her come around. ... I hope you both find peace...

She doesn't have-
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Dakada: 11:24am On May 14, 2016
Nancy2016:

This is a terrible approach and some people will even call it emotional abuse. What you have achieved is a woman who will bow down to your desires. Did you ever ask her own opinion? Do you think the cause of your disagreement has been resolved? All you have just done is manipulated her into submission. It is due to these attitudes that we have a lot of oppressed and unhappy married women in Africa.
Are you saying the westerners have it better? There are no constants with people. Lots and lots of variables. The man said the tact worked for him. That's it. Such a trick may not work on you but the point remains that it was a desperate move by a suffering man to bring peace and order into his home. His experience with the woman over time must have made him realize that a move like that could work. Besides people don't change. The woman wouldn't suddenly become meek but she seems to have learnt to moderate her approach. Maybe you're saying he should have just filed for a divorce.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Dakada: 11:34am On May 14, 2016
Bluffly:

That is the problem. You say communication is key but where you told that communication is only verbal. As a wife, you noticed your husband mood changed and you did not bother asking what went wrong, instead, you kept engaging him in other talks. Communication involves bothe verbal and non-verbal means to be effective. If you are a woman and married and open your mouth to say trash things you do not think about before saying makes you immature for marriage. Some women will start a discussion or put forward an unnecessary act while not observing the husbands mood, tell me is communication not lacking there. Please, women should learn what communication is in the real sense.

Two people can be arguing and they are unknowingly saying the same thing in a different dimension, which means understanding is key. You can understand someone isn't happy with you without talking, likewise, you need to be careful when talking not to create noise which women do a lot.

Well said big brother/sister, whichever you are.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by wacoj(m): 12:18pm On May 14, 2016
PresVA:
I know this isn't funny but ehhhhh grin grin grin grin grin grin embarassed

It's well man, hope you're both settled now? smiley

My dear since I know I can never hit my wife, I have no other option than to accept her the way she is
and keep praying to God to change her. The woman I see in her now walahi is not the girl I saw in her years back.

But I believe God can and will give her a change of heart. What I will not do is to stop being a good and caring husband to her.
The funny thing is whenever I set my eyes on my son from her, I give God glory for the marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by JustHere2Observ(f): 1:17pm On May 14, 2016
Dakada:

Look me up when you become a sugar mummy. Ladies like you always find their way back to guys like me. After all, it's where you really belong not in a mans house answering wifey. Haba

So your destiny is to be some woman's toy boy. Good for you.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Dicta444: 2:03pm On May 14, 2016
ladyF:
shocked If you are a married man and you do any of these things, then sorry, you are not mature enough for marriage.

What happened to your mouth? Have you lost your speech organs? Communication is key!!!

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
well spoken my dear, buys food, refuses to exercise his conjugal right, then the wife should be calm and rest from matrimonial duties pending further directives.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by PAO429: 4:07pm On May 14, 2016
this may lead to bigger rift and quarrel....Woman de hardly agree say dem de wrong..just tell her how u feel softly and ignore her until she apologize or u quarrel with are instantly and be d first to talk to her(as if nothing happened)she will surly reply dat after u ve finished shouting den u wanna talk....den u reply dat wat she did was wrong and u whr hurt....if she is a good woman, she will apologize.......(from experience) thank me later

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by buksaylor001: 5:21pm On May 14, 2016
ladyF:

Lmao. Na prayer and fasting your mata dey o. grin

He needs to throw her out of the house,early enough to be able to find a more compatible wife-
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by buksaylor001: 5:36pm On May 14, 2016
Evina:

Wow cry you are right at the bolded.
But I have a few questions if you don't mind.

How long have you been married? The early years of marriage, especially first year is usually challenging inspite of any passion that may be present. This is because two different people are trying to adapt to each other's way of life.

Do you know that you can learn to be compatible with anyone? Guaranteed it is quite difficult where certain temperament is involved, nevertheless it can still be achieved.

Both of you are always fighting because each wants to be heard and each wants to have their way. There is no winner and looser between a married couple.

As long as there's no infidelity and physical abuse, don't you think you shouldn't throw in the towel?

Best way is separation,they are not compatible and it can never be reconciled -
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by buksaylor001: 5:44pm On May 14, 2016
Realhommie:
Bravo... You said it all bro, more wisdom and may God bless you.

That's your own.Congrats you married an understanding wife,but if you marry a devil-you would have understood the enormity of the topic under discussion.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Realhommie(m): 7:26pm On May 14, 2016
buksaylor001:

That's your own.Congrats you married an understanding wife,but if you marry a devil-you would have understood the enormity of the topic under discussion.
I'm not married, maybe you're missing something bro. Besides, i dn't hv to be married to a devil just to understand the enormity of the topic under discussion as i do perfectly. Plz check my posts on this issue of discourse agn

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Visitor700: 8:07pm On May 14, 2016
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by ladyF(f): 10:23pm On May 14, 2016
buksaylor001:

He needs to throw her out of the house,early enough to be able to find a more compatible wife-
lmao my brother you too funny abeg. So when the new wife start to dey display, you throw that one out and get a newer wife. shocked No be una fault sha, na because say bride price for some states no expensive.

We go soon increase bride price nationwide as dollar don cost, una eye go open. grin

2 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by buksaylor001: 10:35pm On May 14, 2016
ladyF:

lmao my brother you too funny abeg. So when the new wife start to dey display, you throw that one out and get a newer wife. shocked No be una fault sha, na because say bride price for some states no expensive.

We go soon increase bride price nationwide as dollar don cost, una eye go open. grin

Not that but it seems they are not compatible,and no matter how long they can't be.People seem to misunderstand this fact,If you are not compatible you can never be forget those that say they can manage,she will change or he will change.Have you ever wondered why rich families always struggle to marry rich ones Or Educated families tend to marry fellow literates.

You can't mix oil and water because their relative densities are always different-
Backgrounds,orientations,upbringings,social status tend to infuence the meeting and solemnization of different individuals and some get to extent that they can never agree based on these reasons because their level of understanding and relationship is always different.And if you defy those and go ahead sometimes inferiority complex,unneccessary competetion,insecurity rears it's head right inside the home against the other half that is less superior (let me not use inferior)-every action even in good faith tend s to be seen as intimidation and undue advantage!
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Worksunlimited: 10:58pm On May 14, 2016
Realhommie:
I understand, 99% would choose their kids but it should be the other way round. The simple logic is that you cn't love urself any less.

Very True...

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by bakila: 7:22am On May 15, 2016
repogirl:
It will shock you that that's how it is in many marriages.

There was a time in my marriage (early stages) that my husband and I were forming for each other. Giving each other the silent treatment. We just kept creating a vaccum in the marriage and his friends were taking advantage of it.

It got to a head at some point and my mom had to intervene, knocking our childish heads back together.

Now, it doesn't matter who offends the other, we find a way to make up (although he does mainly anyway, I'm still working on my stubborn spirit).

He doesn't hide his mind. If he's not happy with something, he is plain about it. I might be upset for a few days but he doesn't send my 'silent treatment' and his goodness during that period wins me over. Vise versa.
Your confession that some of the op question occurs in your home is revealed by vice versa and silent treatment.
The point remains that at some point in time spouse to all or any of op's question.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by ndindiatu: 4:25am On May 16, 2016
Yep. My hubby did more than those to me. It killed our marriage together with his abuse and eScapades. The marriage collapsed. God then sent a sweet loving guy even when we have issues he is so marTured about it. I have peace now. And too happy that I cannt let my hubby out of my sight.

2 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 17, 2016
buksaylor001:

She doesn't have-

Sorry, there is no one dat doesn't have a soft button. May be you 've not study her to dat point. Pls do, it will help both of u
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 17, 2016
buksaylor001:

And how sure are you dat d next one won't be worst dan d one sent away?
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by babajeje123(m): 6:00pm On May 17, 2016
My wife doesn't say sorry no matter what she does wrong. Yesterday, we were joking & I told her that after God, I'm the next in her life. She snapped back & said I wasn't. That after God, it's her mum, follow by her brother & me. I felt ridiculed & stripped off my honour. When I politely told her this morning how I felt with what she said, she replied I was babbling. We will be 4 yrs in marriage this dec. People, she always batter me with her words. The other day, she said I wanted to kill her so I could inherit her properties. I felt so hurt that I slapped her, though I regretted my action. What can I do to feel honoured in my home? I do my best as a father & husband

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years / Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.