Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her (60398 Views)

'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by phintohlar(f): 2:26pm On May 13, 2016
MasterofNL:

What is the best way to show your wife that you are not happy with her?

I mean when you are so offended at her.

I am thinking:

1. Stop eating her food. Go out and buy your own food and refuse to eat whatever she cooks.

2. Turn your back to her on the bed and don't make love to her.

3. Don't reply her when she talks to you or asks any question; just ignore her.

What you guys think?
my guy am 100 % in support of wat u said oh cos most of we ladies no dey hear world,like me now if my guy wanna punish me let him just ignore my food,chai dat thing dey pain me like crazy even more dan S**x

2 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Speakdatruth: 2:26pm On May 13, 2016
just ignore her for a while, she will autoreset
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by janvier27(m): 2:26pm On May 13, 2016
It depends on her character. Some will go all out to make up with you if you miss only one meal. Some will carry on as if nothing is wrong even if you don't eat her food for a year.

5 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by cnsprince76: 2:26pm On May 13, 2016
It's either you are not married or you are still inexperienced.
All the three points listed are childish and archaic.

8 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by olayinkaj2(m): 2:26pm On May 13, 2016
Evina:
When my husband is angry with me, he still eats food I cook, he still assists me with domestic shores. Replies when I speak to him but doesn't necessarily initiate conversation.

When I see his acts of kindness towards me inspite of being angry with me, I feel so sorry and sad and angry at myself for ever offending such a wonderful man.
. You husband is a nice man. Treat him well.....

4 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Kingzy4pep(m): 2:27pm On May 13, 2016
Evina:
When my husband is angry with me, he still eats food I cook, he still assists me with domestic shores. Replies when I speak to him but doesn't necessarily initiate conversation.

When I see his acts of kindness towards me inspite of being angry with me, I feel so sorry and sad and angry at myself for ever offending such a wonderful man.
I think I'm gonna adopt your husband's style when I'm married.

3 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by repogirl(f): 2:28pm On May 13, 2016
laprince:

you're not yet married.
very simple!
It will shock you that that's how it is in many marriages.

There was a time in my marriage (early stages) that my husband and I were forming for each other. Giving each other the silent treatment. We just kept creating a vaccum in the marriage and his friends were taking advantage of it.

It got to a head at some point and my mom had to intervene, knocking our childish heads back together.

Now, it doesn't matter who offends the other, we find a way to make up (although he does mainly anyway, I'm still working on my stubborn spirit).

He doesn't hide his mind. If he's not happy with something, he is plain about it. I might be upset for a few days but he doesn't send my 'silent treatment' and his goodness during that period wins me over. Vise versa.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by KAYNINI(m): 2:28pm On May 13, 2016
Evina:

actually a huge lesson for me

i need a degree in that department

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by focus7: 2:28pm On May 13, 2016
Why not just call her and tell her your grouse? Breaking the communication is an open invitation to the devil to take charge of your marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Bluffly: 2:29pm On May 13, 2016
Chicent:
You should understand ur wife and know how best to treat her....
1. Yes u might not eat her food(if she didnt offer u, but if she offers u eat)
2. Dont starve ur wife of sex cuz u are angry with her. I for one bleeps her wen i am angry with her.... Maybe we can make up after it. (but i told her bluntly dont starve me of sex for any reason)
it might not work for another though.

All i said was about my gf. She is my prospective wife though. #Godhelpingus

How many wives ask their husband for sex to talk of starving them with sex. They only ask once in a blue moon.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by omobaekiti: 2:29pm On May 13, 2016
Omotayor123:

Don't try None of those, it will only create more Crack in the wall. What happened to just telling her that you are not happy with whatever she has done.

Like I often say, Communication is very vital in a relationship. If you have a problem with your spouse Discuss it.
Sulking shorten the Life span cheesy
the OP asked a question I assume he is not married...communication works when both parties are ready to resolve issues,real life cases a times don't work this way...ego comes to play and one party decides not to apologize when they're supposed to,the other partner might resort to such steps so as to show the seriousness of the matter...it works sometimes and in some cases it doesn't but the key here is to know your spouse and know what works with him/her...some people can be very head strong that you need more than talking to get them to offer simple sorry yet one can only try and form tough guy by employing tactics that you know can soften them a bit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 13, 2016
phintohlar:
my guy am 100 % in support of wat u said oh cos most of we ladies no dey hear world,like me now if my guy wanna punish me let him just ignore my food,chai dat thing dey pain me like crazy even more dan S**x

Omo you bad o.

You don fuc.k that guy tire sote he weak for bed.. Nice dp
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by ladyF(f): 2:29pm On May 13, 2016
nmreports:

I'm sorry but are you married.
No.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by phintohlar(f): 2:33pm On May 13, 2016
Eagul:

Omo you bad o.

You don fuc.k that guy tire sote he weak for bed.. Nice dp
lmao abeg no kill me oh. Meanwhile take a very close look at the pic den u'll notice d person there is a lady and not man.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by hacmond(m): 2:33pm On May 13, 2016
cheesy
onosprince:
Strangle her, while she is choking force ur dik in her mouth and make sure u cum inside her mouth... she will get the message, thank me after you return from jail.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by basingstoke: 2:35pm On May 13, 2016
ladyF:
shocked If you are a married man and you do any of these things, then sorry, you are not mature enough for marriage.

What happened to your mouth? Have you lost your speech organs? Communication is key!!!
In all sincerity, This has nothing to do with being married or not. all cases are not the same. Do you know if the offence the woman committed is that she no longer talk to her husband ? a woman can offend her husband and you try to talk things over, and she tells you she is not interested. concerning the Oga that started this thread, it is only a woman that want peace that will notice you if you stop doing those things you talked about, there are some women if you stop eating her food, good she is happy, she washes all the pots and lock them up. If you back her in the bad, the following night she goes straight to the next room, and you will start backing yourself. My brother all cases are not same , you have to know what music your wife dances to

3 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 13, 2016
phintohlar:
lmao abeg no kill me oh. Meanwhile take a very close look at the pic den u'll notice d person there is a lady and not man.

Eheen.

Hope it's not what m thinking sha cheesy

Btw you said not eating ur food would pain you than not having sex.. Are you sure abt that?

Means you're a good cook
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by notoriousbabe: 2:35pm On May 13, 2016
MasterofNL:

I am sure you are not married because if you were you would understand better.

Let married ones speak please.
don't mind dat olosho
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by JustHere2Observ(f): 2:35pm On May 13, 2016
Ray360:

unless you don't love him heartily. A woman whose husband refuses to eat her food is not a happy woman. she slyly seeks to how where and where her husband is feeding from.

And him acting all childish shows he loves me? Who love don epp?

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by xier: 2:36pm On May 13, 2016
That is the act of an ideal man and an ideal woman in a marriage relationship.

Please keep it up and for you man, if your wife is like Evina just as my own wife is, hold her tight no matter what wrong she does. Marriage is all about saying sorry even when you are not wrong.

Evina:

2 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by omooba969(m): 2:36pm On May 13, 2016
ladyF:

Lol. No sane lady ever wants to get married to a man who will go and eat out or not have se-x with her because of a misunderstanding. Conflict is inevitable in EVERY relationship.

You better fix your marriage with communication. Silence has never gotten anybody anywhere.

When you are ready to opt out of your marriage silence is the way to go cos they won't have an idea of what you are thinking or planning.

grin
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by coolviv: 2:37pm On May 13, 2016
Ray360:

unless you don't love him heartily. A woman whose husband refuses to eat her food is not a happy woman. she slyly seeks to how where and where her husband is feeding from.

Verily verily I say unto you, NA LIE OOOO....Not today's women. Dem go dey form say dem no happy but for their mind na more time to watch Telemundo.

3 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by laprince(m): 2:39pm On May 13, 2016
repogirl:
It will shock you that that's how it is in many marriages.

There was a time in my marriage (early stages) that my husband and I were forming for each other. Giving each other the silent treatment. We just kept creating a vaccum in the marriage and his friends were taking advantage of it.

It got to a head at some point and my mom had to intervene, knocking our childish heads back together.

Now, it doesn't matter who offends the other, we find a way to make up (although he does mainly anyway, I'm still working on my stubborn spirit).

He doesn't hide his mind. If he's not happy with something, he is plain about it. I might be upset for a few days but he doesn't send my 'silent treatment' and his goodness during that period wins me over. Vise versa.

now, that's the style.
However, you need to hasten in your change. lol.

I sincerely wish you love and peace in your marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Barigaboy(m): 2:39pm On May 13, 2016
It seems u r her getting d message wrong. Women r different from Women. Immediately u r annoyed with some women they try to take correction cos they don't want u to be annoyed. Some Women r so simple and obedient that when u say stop or I don't like dis, they will never let that act occur again n that's tru love. Men cherish this type of women n wanna be there for then cos tru love is scarce like fuel while some r supersonic stubborn. They wouldn't listen to u until they spoil things. They don't want correction except their husband want trouble. They have friends in all the street n still make friends, get involve in every gossip. Now tell me how to talk to this kind woman. I no u will say God will change her but before God change her. U no how many people head she go don break. Some men r not Woman beater from d scratch some women teach them. Imagine a woman slapped d husband in d public becos he didn't beat d Okada man for insulting her n anytime she causes trouble she calls d husband to come n fight.

4 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by goingape: 2:40pm On May 13, 2016
MasterofNL:

What is the best way to show your wife that you are not happy with her?

I mean when you are so offended at her.

I am thinking:

1. Stop eating her food. Go out and buy your own food and refuse to eat whatever she cooks.

2. Turn your back to her on the bed and don't make love to her.

3. Don't reply her when she talks to you or asks any question; just ignore her.

What you guys think?
don't know about you but for me I beat the shitt out of her!

who have time for RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Sayelabola(m): 2:40pm On May 13, 2016
MasterofNL:

You're not married either so you can't really understand.

Don't mind these Nairaland girlfriends of ours commenting in this thread,, they have forgotten that action speaks louder than voice.

It's more painful to a woman if her man decided not to pay her attention, and as well neglecting her.

The first lady to comment and her cohort knows this very well and are afraid of being in that state of abandonment and neglect.

Op, ride on joor.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by visiondee(m): 2:41pm On May 13, 2016
@op, the home built on such will surely collapse, and there is tendency of you chasing her to other man’s arm. Sometimes your wife might act as a baby, that is when you need to show the father side of yours. Never stop to eat her food even saucy or full of salt, don't ever starve her with sex. Call her and speak with her in a loving way, tell her of what she did and you dont like, if she doesnt apologise, the only thing is for a very short period of time, reduce the verbal communication, ladies hate it, you will see your wife asking you what is wrong, that is when you should also talk to her again on what you don't like, and reason of being silent is because you don't want any escalation of the matter. Please never let outsider to know what is going on in your marriage, even keep your family in the dark on certain issue because its all about you and your wife. Make your home envy of others. What you give to your home especially your wife is what she will give back in manifold. Never make her feel insecure or not appreciated around you. Ladies food is appreciation and making them know that they made your world, showing affection all time. If you want to know what I'm talking about, ask my little heaven (Oluwadamilola... Loving her without wax)
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Oghumu1(m): 2:42pm On May 13, 2016
Hello Sir being married has nothing to do with this. Try and watch this film FIREPROOF it's a christain movie and teaches a lot about marriages. Tell her what the problem is, don't go out or else u might lose that which u don't value to someone else who will value it more than u do.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by lielbree: 2:42pm On May 13, 2016
My husband na master when it comes to 2 and 3

But he never rejects my food
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by ladyF(f): 2:42pm On May 13, 2016
basingstoke:
In all sincerity, This has nothing to do with being married or not. all cases are not the same. Do you know if the offence the woman committed is that she no longer talk to her husband ? a woman can offend her husband and you try to talk things over, and she tells you she is not interested. concerning the Oga that started this thread, it is only a woman that want peace that will notice you if you stop doing those things you talked about, there are some women if you stop eating her food, good she is happy, she washes all the pots and lock them up. If you back her in the bad, the following night she goes straight to the next room, and you will start backing yourself. My brother all cases are not same , you have to know what music your wife dances to
I don't know if it's just me but not talking to someone you stay under the same roof with because you are upset is the height of childishness. I really cannot do it. What example is the OP going to be setting for his kids?

It would be nice if he even says the "so great a sin" that his wife committed. He is just destroying his marriage with his own hands. If he doesn't have sex with her, someone else will.

Imagine a woman saying she won't sleep with her husband on top say she dey vex? How smart!!! Wetin consign me sef. If he likes he should kukuma pack out of the house so the wife will know how "angry" he is.

2 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Henycymama(f): 2:42pm On May 13, 2016
so that will actually solve the issue by giving attitude?? lol, I bet some wives won't care...The best thing is communicate with each other and apologize to each other..

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 13, 2016
If you do all those to my heartless wife,she won't even look at you two times.She flourishes in quarrels.That is even when she starts calling her boyfriends in front of you.Thinking of leaving her though-looking for a way to tell her!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years / Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.