Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Photos: Are We In A Man's World? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Are We In A Man's World? (32596 Views)

#WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable / Photos: Are These People Making Love Inside The Pool? / 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by Tocheagle(m): 11:21pm On May 13, 2016
Land For Sale
Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by bliitz: 11:47pm On May 13, 2016
is this the men's world?
Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by Elxandre(m): 1:10am On May 14, 2016
May God forgive me for wasting my data on this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by tk4rd: 5:24am On May 14, 2016
misspicy:
Our society is not ready to accept that a woman can voice out her sexuality just like her male counterpart.

Its a man's world and social media is like the only place women (feminist) are allowed or free to voice out their opinion because of the anonymity

Trust me,its worst when you talk about crushing on a guy with people,they give you this "Ashawo" look grin

I believe we will get there someday smiley

So I finally made FTC on FP after a long time grin
Lalasticlala weldone o wink

Nairalanders should show me love for my Birthday coming up next week...let's start getting the likes from today gringrin

Your Birthday is Next Week.??
If it is Thursday, then, we are Birthday Mates..
Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by BlackOnassis(m): 5:31am On May 14, 2016
No Western chick would be rebuked for openly crushing on a guy because those chicks are very honest. But Naija ladies should expect condemnation because they pretend like they don't like sex; the level of dishonesty is just too much. 9ja chicks, pls stop sending us mixed messages and we will accept you for who you truly are. cool

1 Like

Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by alobright17(m): 7:08am On May 14, 2016
cruzita:
Only respectable and worthy men can have my submissiveness and any one that attacks or talks to me unnecessarily can go to hell and say hi to the devil.who gives a damn about what anybody says.its now a free world
Hahahahaha Nne Na Fight?
Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by tunaguy(m): 7:20am On May 14, 2016
And one useless mod brought dz too fp

Smh aye ti baje sad

1 Like

Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by alobright17(m): 7:20am On May 14, 2016
Naijasinglegirl Crushed on a guy the guy accepted and she is here calling him a Fearfully made gigolo all because she spent on him the same thing we guys does when we crush on you ladies.

No one stops you from Crushing on a guy but no come here telling us how Fearfully made gigolo the guy is when you start taking full responsibility as a Crusher.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by Chiefpriest1(m): 7:29am On May 14, 2016
Double post
Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by Chiefpriest1(m): 7:32am On May 14, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Last week, I posted a thread here https://www.nairaland.com/3092108/photos-having-crush-guy about having a crush on Jeffrey Akoh the 2015 MTN West Africa Project Fame winner.
He was featured in Yemi Alade "KISSING" music remix.
Lo and Behold, some Guys began to insult me and carried my matter for head like gala.. *haba*
- whats wrong in a Girl voicing out who her crush is?
Guys move around and brag about their crush and everyone is ok with it BUT if a girl does that.. WAHALA.
We Ladies Do Have A Crush Feeling and Even A Sexual feeling over a Guy. We are not robots but humans with flesh and blood.
You see why Feminist are fighting for Gender Equality?
We are indeed a Man's World and its a scary truth.

I 've gone through the page of the original thread. I observed that the harshest comments were from your fellow ladies.

I really dont think it's a feminist/male chauvinist thing. It's more of a societal issue. Guys are not the problem, society is.

Anyway, you can crush on whoever you want as far as it makes you happy
Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by Tiegarr: 8:28am On May 14, 2016
cruzita:
Only respectable and worthy men can have my submissiveness and any one that attacks or talks to me unnecessarily can go to hell and say hi to the devil.who gives a damn about what anybody says.its now a free world
Another potential domestic violence prone kid spotted..How old are you?What do you really know about men and relationship.. Pls go and finish your formal schooling first...
Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by Tiegarr: 8:31am On May 14, 2016
Adaure4ever:
thank sis.
kids everywhere...
Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by hresso: 9:21am On May 14, 2016
And?
Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by streetzdreamz(m): 1:52pm On May 14, 2016
halfricanadian:

That wat u tink not wat u kno ok

Wat i said is d fact so if im married nd i av a boss dat wants to sleep with me so i shd respect him nd av his way ryt?

See submissivness is for fathers nd husbands

Not a random guy ok
bless your heart girl,people just dont get it,submissiveness, respect and all that should be for the man you are legally married to,all this cliche of things attributed to relationships is just bullsh*t,people take this bf gf dating thingy way too far,your lawful wife should get all the attention,love and care,not some random girl and same goes for men!! Wonder what then there is to do when we finally get married that we havent done in our teenage days!!!! Fact is i will respect a lady thats bold enough to walk up to a guy and voice out her feelings,not criticize em like they aint human with feelings.
Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by chiwetel(f): 6:15pm On May 14, 2016
leme derail small.i once told a guy I had a crush on him,innocently oo nigga was so hot and really charming .fast forward...he got my number through his sister, oh yeah I gushed about her brother to her first.we started talking, he couldn't hold a conversation,he was too docile. boring is really an understatement,ok,I guess he started showing interest in me,d fondness grew on his part though .And that was when it happened, twas like the crush disappeared, I literally became irritated and all.Finally sha I really don't think am gonna do that again, I would rather enjoy the thrill of being chased. I will just calm down and be the girl.

its my world. .
Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by ba7man(m): 6:36pm On May 14, 2016
Adaure4ever:
thank sis.
I swear I opened this thread expecting to see pictorial representations of the thread title. angry

This thread is just an excuse to post more pics of him online. undecided
Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by misspicy(f): 10:09am On May 15, 2016
tk4rd:
Your Birthday is Next Week.?? If it is Thursday, then, we are Birthday Mates..
Awwww
mine is Monday
Nice to meet another MAYBORN smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by misspicy(f): 10:09am On May 15, 2016
tk4rd:
Your Birthday is Next Week.?? If it is Thursday, then, we are Birthday Mates..
Awwww
mine is Monday
Nice to meet another MAYBORN smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Make Love To A Virgin Girl The First Time / Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them / My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability….

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.