Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,872 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Photos: Are We In A Man's World? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Are We In A Man's World? (32554 Views)

#WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable / Photos: Are These People Making Love Inside The Pool? / 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by tete7000(m): 8:20pm On May 13, 2016
halfricanadian:
Nah we are in Gods world not mans world

The men mistook the verse where God said wives shd b submissive to their husbands

It never stated every woman shd b submissive to every man dats why dey percieve women as weak vessels they really mistook nd misunderstood dat verse in d bible

The bible has always recognised women as weaker that's why even in the bible it is men that went to war and not women. Recognition given in this regard given to women is actually to protect them and not the other way round. I honestly don't understand why many women cannot find dignity in being themselves and stop wanting to be men. A woman who allows God guides her ultimately finds a man who cherishes her, provide for her and seek to protect her. The problem with women of nowadays is they are too unspiritual, vague and materialistic. Someone here came and say she envies men because they are given choice to woo a woman of their choice but the question I want to ask her is: Is there anyone stopping her from making the approach? Does she recognise the man will not necessarily say yes to her proposal? Can she handle the rejection? - which I doubt though as it is the fallout of that rejection that made her come here and made this claim of it being a man's world.

Men face rejection often times from women and many times women rob it on the face and make jest of them with their friends. Their ability to handle such ridicule with candour and dignity is what make us men. If a woman chooses to tow our path, she is free and must be willing to face ignominy that comes with being rejected including her being called ashawo. Afterall many men too have been called various names while they go after women of their desire. For every action there are bound to be consequences.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by Alani86: 8:24pm On May 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

Just cos i admire a male celebrity or hug a male celebrity wen i av a bf is nothing

The celebs made themselves celebs so we can appriciate them ok nothing attached

Maybe when you think and define what it means to be a celebrity, then you'll get your mind enriched!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by Kollyk11(m): 8:26pm On May 13, 2016
ucnwafor:
This Op is high on oshogbo weed ASAP!!

Was expecting the men's world pix nah

Ode
cant u just walk pass this thread without commenting .has the op said anything to warrant u insulting her.na ur type dem dey talk about for the post.monkey
Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 13, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Last week, I posted a thread here https://www.nairaland.com/3092108/photos-having-crush-guy about having a crush on Jeffrey Akoh the 2015 MTN West Africa Project Fame winner.
He was featured in Yemi Alade "KISSING" music remix.
Lo and Behold, some Guys began to insult me and carried my matter for head like gala.. *haba*
- whats wrong in a Girl voicing out who her crush is?
Guys move around and brag about their crush and everyone is ok with it BUT if a girl does that.. WAHALA.
We Ladies Do Have A Crush Feeling and Even A Sexual feeling over a Guy. We are not robots but humans with flesh and blood.
You see why Feminist are fighting for Gender Equality?
We are indeed a Man's World and its a scary truth.

dont mind dem
Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by diagro: 8:40pm On May 13, 2016
Adaure4ever:
thankz.
Ladies do have crush but Fear is sometimes the reason why we hid it.
Hypocrisy is African ladies' problem. Even when someone shows interest u still play htg.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by Maxi112: 8:41pm On May 13, 2016
cruzita:
senior man I hail!!!
I hail u pass, I never hear from u for long now, hope u r ok?
Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:48pm On May 13, 2016
ThatVvnGurl:
Was expecting photos that prove that we are indeed in a man's world.

grin
Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by Shubbylee(m): 8:54pm On May 13, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Last week, I posted a thread here https://www.nairaland.com/3092108/photos-having-crush-guy about having a crush on Jeffrey Akoh the 2015 MTN West Africa Project Fame winner.
Lo and Behold, some Guys began to insult me and carried my matter for head like gala.. *haba*
Guys move around and brag about their crush and everyone is ok with it BUT if a girl does that.. WAHALA.
We Ladies Do Have A Crush Feeling and Even A Sexual feeling over a Guy. We are not robots but humans with flesh and blood.

Feminists should start by going bare chested everywhere like men or standing up to take a piss in public if they want to be equal to men!! Bloody hypocrites, feminists until it is time to put on d gen or lift heavy things then they know men are men for a reason.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by Omotaday(m): 8:56pm On May 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

Just cos i admire a male celebrity or hug a male celebrity wen i av a bf is nothing

The celebs made themselves celebs so we can appriciate them ok nothing attached
I was discussing this with my girl some days ago. How will you feel if your bf run to a female celebrity and hug her or kiss her while everyone is watching?. I can only let my girl kiss D'banj if D'banj can let me kiss his gf too.
Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by tommychow(m): 9:03pm On May 13, 2016
Adaure4ever:

Deal with it. tongue tongue tongue

I don't see women as much as men in the army risking their lives for their country. I defo see women running after men for protection, financial security, dominance etc. Hmmm...maybe because women are and will always be the weaker, more dependent gender which means men have, are and will always rule the world. So, a man's mentality is technically the world's mentality. Aren't we more dominant than you? Would you marry a man weaker than you? NO! So, what we say weighs more just the way you like it. Remember you like us to be tougher and not feminine...meaning weaker.

You were created to be man's companion and it will manifest till the end of time. Feminism ko, masculinism ni!

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by halfricanadian(f): 9:05pm On May 13, 2016
Omotaday:
I was discussing this with my girl some days ago. How will you feel if your bf run to a female celebrity and hug her or kiss her while everyone is watching?. I can only let my girl kiss D'banj if D'banj can let me kiss his gf too.

Actually i dont hug celebrities did at last yrs bck yrs back

If i see a celeb i wud act normal im nt d type dat do every oda things lady do wen they see celebs nah im nt dat type was trying to defend op

Im no more a celeb freak
Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by halfricanadian(f): 9:07pm On May 13, 2016
Omotaday:

Actually i dont hug celebrities did at last yrs bck yrs back

If i see a celeb i wud act normal im nt d type dat do every oda things lady do wen they see celebs nah im nt dat type was trying to defend op

Im no more a celeb freak.
Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by johnson232: 9:10pm On May 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

The men mistook the verse where God said wives shd b submissive to their husbands

It never stated every woman shd b submissive to every man dats why dey percieve women as weak vessels they really mistook nd misunderstood dat verse in d bible
am afraid u are the one misunderstanding the bible...

which wan be woman? is the word 'wife' an appellation for man?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by halfricanadian(f): 9:13pm On May 13, 2016
johnson232:

am afraid u are the one misunderstanding the bible...

which wan be woman? is the word 'wife' an appellation for man?

Criosly read again
Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by johnson232: 9:16pm On May 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

Criosly read again
read what again?

is the word WIFE an appellative for a man?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by halfricanadian(f): 9:19pm On May 13, 2016
johnson232:

read what again?

is the word WIFE an appellative for a man?

Dunno for u o bt all am saying is submissiveness is mainly for husband not just every man

Not every man worth a woman's submissiveness
Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by johnson232: 9:26pm On May 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

Dunno for u o bt all am saying is submissiveness is mainly for husband not just every man

Not every man worth a woman's submissiveness
no need to even debate this further... after all, u women aren't even submissive to your husband...

so what are we talking about....

1 Like

Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

honesty i will love to know you.
Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by halfricanadian(f): 9:46pm On May 13, 2016
ennyscongy:

honesty i will love to know you.

will love to know you too
Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

will love to know you too

can i pm you dear?
Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by Kay512: 9:49pm On May 13, 2016
ucnwafor:
This Op is high on oshogbo weed ASAP!!

Was expecting the men's world pix nah

Ode

As Soon As Possible?
No blame me oo, I was just thinking of how it coheres with your comment.
Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by halfricanadian(f): 9:50pm On May 13, 2016
ennyscongy:

can i pm you dear?

Sure u can smiley
Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

Sure u can smiley

just did cool, heard from vizkid today?? cheesy
Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by halfricanadian(f): 9:57pm On May 13, 2016
ennyscongy:

just did cool, heard from vizkid today?? cheesy

Nah havent
Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

Nah havent

okay got the pm?
Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by halfricanadian(f): 10:02pm On May 13, 2016
ennyscongy:

okay got the pm?

Yup i did
Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by AssoJnr: 10:10pm On May 13, 2016
Adaure4ever:

while am here busy crushing on you without you even noticing. diaris God o
Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by dayojags10(m): 10:11pm On May 13, 2016
;DPushplay and co murder u for that thread ooh..... Tank God no RIPs grin
Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 13, 2016
Sadly for women it is a Man's world.
1. Nigeria and Global population statistics put women at roughly over 49% (Men own the world by numbers). No matter how loud the screams of women emancipation gets,chauvinism and machismo doesn't appear to be ready to relinquish it's esteemed position to feminism.

2. Polygyny is hailed whereas polyandry is frowned upon. A man can brag about his female conquests as but a woman is properly titled prostitute,harlot or LovePeddler if she attempts same.

3. Nature even seems to support female subjugation. Women squat to pee while the male stands straight.

Simply, just as the Western world has gone ahead to control global wealth and media to the detriment of the underdeveloped world,so also has the male subjugated the female psyche to it's own profit.

About your crush,go ahead,have a crush,a fanta or a coke.
I too have a huge crush on you. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by skywalker240(m): 10:23pm On May 13, 2016
habby51:
na pple like u dey leave dia boyfrnd on seat go hug/kiss a male celebrity.
Gbam!

Gbam gbam!

Gbam GBAM GBAM!

GBAM GBAM GBAM GBAM GBAM GBAM GBAM GBAM GBAM!
Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by Mamatee07: 11:02pm On May 13, 2016
Omotaday:

What are you in about many of us put on generators, lift heavy things and go to wars
Re: Photos: Are We In A Man's World? by Mamatee07: 11:05pm On May 13, 2016
jon1:
Sadly for women it is a Man's world.
1. Nigeria and Global population statistics put women at roughly over 49% (Men own the world by numbers). No matter how loud the screams of women emancipation gets,chauvinism and machismo doesn't appear to be ready to relinquish it's esteemed position to feminism.

2. Polygyny is hailed whereas polyandry is frowned upon. A man can brag about his female conquests as but a woman is properly titled prostitute,harlot or LovePeddler if she attempts same.

3. Nature even seems to support female subjugation. Women squat to pee while the male stands straight.

Simply, just as the Western world has gone ahead to control global wealth and media to the detriment of the underdeveloped world,so also has the male subjugated the female psyche to it's own profit.

About your crush,go ahead,have a crush,a fanta or a coke.
I too have a huge crush on you. grin

Who says women can't stand to pee? I guess you didn't attend boarding school
And what says standing up to pee is better than sitting down? A long as you pee it doesn't matter how you do it. In Sane Countries both polygamy and polyandry. In the population of the world women are actually more than men. When Women band tighter we own the world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. / My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex / "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.