Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. (32576 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Bryankentwood11: 10:07am On Oct 19, 2021
Okay guys, I will make it short and simple, I have done everything possible for her, like I spoilt her with food and possibly money too, now she just feels comfortable at home , sleeping all day, then wakes up and demand money, I have been paying for one thing or the other every week of this relationship, I give her money for food and all, and she has parent, I feel like I’m suffocating, I can’t even save anymore, and she has a handwork but just too lazy or relentless to even work, guys advice me on this please

65 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Bola146(f): 10:08am On Oct 19, 2021
grin God bless Seun for creating this platform, if you are not happy just log in to nairaland and read stories, you must laugh ni sha grin grin grin grin

727 Likes 38 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by bigcee(m): 10:10am On Oct 19, 2021
Say make we tell am grin grin grin

320 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Sonnobax15(m): 10:11am On Oct 19, 2021
lipsrsealed
Too bad....Op,you be coded minister of poverty alleviation scheme board grin

260 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Gynn: 10:14am On Oct 19, 2021
You're obviously in a parasitic relationship and it will do you no good.

My personal philosophy is "if it ain't making me money, making me happy or making me better, I ain't got time for it"

I won't advise you to breakup. That is an advice you should give yourself after considering the pros and the cons of this your relationship

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by slawormiir: 10:16am On Oct 19, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Pussy ass niggarz everywhere

Probably your mama nor dey eat three meals in day o
Or your siblings nor dey get am clear

232 Likes 20 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Candidlady: 10:20am On Oct 19, 2021
You spoilt her!! And you know the worzt thing bout spoilt meals! No matter how you microwave/warm it, you cant eat it again!
advice>trash the meal and prep a new one

139 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by elmessiahs(m): 10:21am On Oct 19, 2021
Bad b!tches, bad bad b!tches
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Promzy99: 10:37am On Oct 19, 2021
U 4got 2 add whr she spoilt u with SEX too. Biko, if u have gud plans 4 ur self, beta stop feedin some1 else's daughter whn u knw u r nt bold financially. Saving #500 everyday won't do u any harm. Be wise.

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Polynek(m): 10:39am On Oct 19, 2021
Continue, u are doing good

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by pregnantMan: 10:42am On Oct 19, 2021
shocked

Simp, you ain't doing enough for her na.. give her more money, buy her more gifts and pamper her the more.. then when your silly ass gets broke, she will move on to the next bidder

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by MJBOLT: 10:42am On Oct 19, 2021
Common sense should tell you that your GF is adding no benefits to your life.
Will you die if you end that relationship and focus on more beneficial things undecided

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by tidalstorm(m): 10:45am On Oct 19, 2021
grin grin

That girl no go allow you grow but shey love still dey your eyes.
Ride on.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:54am On Oct 19, 2021
Bryankentwood11:
Okay guys, I will make it short and simple, I have done everything possible for her, like I spoilt her with food and possibly money too, now she just feels comfortable at home , sleeping all day, then wakes up and demand money, I have been paying for one thing or the other every week of this relationship, I give her money for food and all, and she has parent, I feel like I’m suffocating, I can’t even save anymore, and she has a handwork but just too lazy or relentless to even work, guys advice me on this please

you use money to buy a lazy dog, then teach that dog that its ok to be lazy... and now turn around and complain that your dog is LAZY?!?!?

[img]https://c./nrZnjXnvcS0AAAAM/osita-aki-and-paw-paw.gif[/img]

196 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 19, 2021
You give her this,you give her that. Shey na belle remain to give her na. Mumu men everywhere cheesy

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by fourboys: 11:00am On Oct 19, 2021
Na Nigerian girl for u embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by biddostandard: 11:24am On Oct 19, 2021
Bola146:
grin God bless Seun for creating this platform, if you are not happy just log in to nairaland and read stories, you must laugh ni sha grin grin grin grin
you are everywhere wtf
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by apostle96: 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ok

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by rex444(m): 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
Honestly here dey give me the much relief I need ...very comic
Bola146:

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
Sorry bro, but Incase you wan knack well,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Herculex03(m): 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2021
bigcee:
Say make we tell am grin grin grin
Update am him never see anything

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Walkee: 1:22pm On Oct 19, 2021
Promzy99:
U 4got 2 add whr she spoilt u with SEX too. Biko, if u have gud plans 4 ur self, beta stop feedin some1 else's daughter whn u knw u r nt bold financially. Saving #500 everyday won't do u any harm. Be wise.
another short black 16 years old virgin with small mouth odor on the loose. Tuueeeh
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by superNOVAe(m): 1:52pm On Oct 19, 2021
Dump that bitch.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by dan9ice(m): 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
Op, buy her more things¿
Build house for her¿
Marry her¿
And see how you'll make it in a short time

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Oyerinde16(m): 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
If you can't control a woman, you are not yet a MAN.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by iscom(m): 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
You are taking it too far bro. Learn how to lie sometimes. Just tell her you are owing someone and the person is disturbing you. You want to pay back. Even ask her where you can get the money to borrow. Sometimes do as if you are worried about the loan. She won't be begging you.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Suspect33(m): 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by blackjah(m): 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hh

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Dialpad: 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
What else do you expect from a Nigerian woman?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Bantino(m): 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
Lay her off

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by tydi(m): 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
Kick her out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady / My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex / Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.