Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo (46903 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo / How To Spot A Gigolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 13, 2016
juhan:
okay smiley
what you up with?
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Michellla(f): 4:28pm On May 13, 2016
Cbeatz:
cry bia u must be a detective in real life i didnt know u were thinking wat i was thinking too
yes.studying to be an FBIgringrin
Jokes#
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
what you up with?
nothing. im just here .
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by gbens2000(m): 4:39pm On May 13, 2016
Vanquay:
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland
y na?are u a MOD,but that babe birth name na liarnus grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by mysticgal(f): 4:40pm On May 13, 2016
Lovely piece nsg. I more than a fan kiss
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by ojac1: 4:57pm On May 13, 2016
colossus2:
Na only you dey get experience upon experience angry
Clap for yourself but I can't read all that.
It adds no value to anything
u need Jesus
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by colossus2: 5:01pm On May 13, 2016
ojac1:
u need Jesus
You need amadioha
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Cbeatz(m): 5:33pm On May 13, 2016
Michellla:
yes.studying to be an FBIgringrin Jokes#
FBI KE?!!!? U must be dreaming one badass season film
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Cbeatz(m): 5:36pm On May 13, 2016
colossus2:
You need amadioha
you both need sango

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by saintdennis(m): 6:05pm On May 13, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
No giving anybody this space. Sorry sirs and madams grin grin grin

U met a learner... first mistake he made was to appear 'impressed' by u.

Infact he's not a gigolo just a hungry,desperate guy.
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
And this will hit FP. Smh •••yawns•••

What do you have against NSG angry
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 13, 2016
skarlett:

What do you have against NSG angry
Absolutely NOTHING!
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Absolutely NOTHING!

God save you undecided
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 13, 2016
Do you have Gun? shocked
skarlett:

God save you undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Do you have Gun? shocked

I have more than that tongue
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Ishilove: 7:07pm On May 13, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
WHO CARES!
Epic!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 13, 2016
°•That mug was a Golddigger,not a gigolo

But this is funny grin
.. ..You rebuked him grin
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 13, 2016
what could that be?
skarlett:

I have more than that tongue
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 13, 2016
colossus2:
°•Read
....It's dang funny cheesy
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
what could that be?

I don't like showing myself grin grin

And it just made FP tongue
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 13, 2016
Oh! you watch lot of Korean movies huh?
me no dey fear nada tongue tongue tongue tongue I be actor, i no dey die grin grin
skarlett:

I don't like showing myself grin grin
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Ishilove: 7:23pm On May 13, 2016
Shameless mofo. You're leaching off a girl and still wanna sleep with her

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by flokii: 7:25pm On May 13, 2016
Woow. Just lovely

Gigolo use style style approach you for camp.. use style chop ur money.

Come use sense enter your apartment.. Una two come dey use sense sample one another

Issokay.
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Oh! you watch lot of Korean movies huh?

Only to crush on handsome Korean actors that I may never meet cry cry cry

me no dey fear nada tongue tongue tongue tongue I be actor, i no dey die grin grin

Something must kill a man tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by CarrotAndStick: 7:29pm On May 13, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 13, 2016
skarlett:

Only to crush on handsome Korean actors that I may never meet cry cry cry

oh!poor you tongue tongue tongue

Something must kill a man tongue tongue tongue tongue

mine wont come from woman tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Omonigeriarere: 7:31pm On May 13, 2016
andromida:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Starting out gigolo.

Do you believe such fabricated, laminated and epic lie?
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by swaggprofessor(m): 7:33pm On May 13, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
In the 1st week of NYSC camp, I shyed away from participating in my platoon activities so I was always seated in one corner when they had a meeting or rehearsal.
There was a guy that was always coming to sit with me. I can’t even remember how we started our first conversation but later, I would nickname him as ‘The fearfully made gigolo’.

He said I’m a ‘Big Girl’
One day, he asked for my phone so he could look through my pictures and I gave him my iPhone4.
He said, ‘Hmmm…you are a big girl. I can count the number of people using apple products in this camp.”
While he was flipping through my photos, he paused to ask questions on one grey coloured bag I held.
Truth is, the bag is designers but I bless the day I found it in the bottom of an okrika bags bail in PH’s Oil Mil market. The seller who didn’t know it’s worth sold ‘the birkini bag‘ for 1K and it’s been one of my top secret to this day.
Gigolo asked how much I bought it and I said it was a gift. He said the bag looked really expensive and he liked girls that had quality taste.
Aside that, a friend of mine gifted me an original rayban glasses which I wore everywhere in NYSC camp so the gigolo probably thought I had all the qualities of a good prey.

He investigated my pockets
Then he started probing at every little opportunity he got.
-What does my parents do?
-Where are my family?
-Am I in a relationship?
-Have I travelled out before?
-Where am I spending the next Christmas?

I said Calabar. I wanted to see the carnival. He said he wanted the same too but he didn’t know where to stay. He asked if he could stay wherever I am staying. I told him there are hotels. He said he doesn’t like hotels except I invite him and sponsor his trip to Calabar. OLE!!!

[b]
[/b]He ate my money in camp
Every time I bought snacks from a hawker whenever he was with me, I always made sure I bought for him cos I am not the type to eat alone.
Once, I was having lunch in maami market when the fearfully made gigolo passed by. He said, “Shebi you are eating without me.”
I asked him to join me.
Honestly, up to this day, even the gods have not forgiven him for what he ordered. He ate as if he just got done with a 21-day fasting. Of course, I was the one that had birkini bag, Rayban glasses, Apple iPhone and apple hair cream so I wouldn’t blame him. If I was not carrying my NYSC camp savings in my waist bag, I would have probably washed plates at Maami market.
Guess what he said when I was pulling out money to pay the bills.
“I’m so mad at you for not representing our platoon in Miss NYSC. Like you don’t know you are one of the finest girls in this camp.”
And the thing with me is, once somebody calls me a fine girl. I start asking stupid questions like, “Are you sure you are okay with food you had?”

He wouldn’t stop eating my money
Gigolo would borrow my phone to call for a minute and call for 5 minutes. He would say, “NSG inserts name, do you have 200 naira there?” And N200 debts I never got back kept piling.
Then the scales began to fall off my eyes…
When I was queuing for my first allowance in camp, gigolo happened to pass by and I stylishly sneaked out from the queue cos I knew my own had finished if he knew my account balance was being topped up. Only God knows what he did with his own money.
Even after I got the money, I went to give myself a treat at the sharwarma and chicken stall a day after when I saw the gigolo passing by. I quickly ran and hid behind the stall, rebuking and speaking in tongues.

After NYSC Camp
As God would have it, gigolo was posted inside a forest, far from civilisation while I was taken to the state capital, meaning, NYSC helped me get rid of him!
As the devil would have it, I ran into gigolo 5 months after at the state secretariat, looking starved as if he had just been released from Panti Prison.
Gigolo said he missed me.

Then he said he had a CIM seminar the next day and there was nowhere for him to stay the night. When I could no longer stand the nagging, I said “Gigolo (inserts gigolo’s name) my house is open.”
I gave him an address and he promised to come by at 7PM.
Once I got home, I took my pot of chicken I had been saving for Sunday stew and hid it in my neighbour house. I took down everything that made it appear like I lived flamboyantly and hung my machete I kept for security purposes on the wall. When I was satisfied with the primitive look of my house, I sat outside and waited for him.

The first thing gigolo mentioned when he got into my self contained apartment was hunger.
He even had the guts to start opening my pots.
Thank God all of them were empty and the look of disappointment on his face gave me multiple orgasms.
I excused him to buy indomie at the next streets. He offered to follow me. The seller said no indomie so I bought 3 packets of chikki noodles.
He said, “Is that all you are getting?”
I said, “Yes!!!”
He said, “So no eggs, sardine or drink?”

“I said, “No money. This is all I can afford”

As we strolled home, he took off his phone headset and Celine Dion’s “My heart will go on” was playing loudly on his phone.
Who does that mehnnn??
I told him to please use his headset before someone sees us and think we are dating!

He wanted to eat my body
Later, both of us were sitting on my mattress and watching my bad stove struggle to cook 3 packets of chikki. The wick of my stove was bad, burning like a candle and for chikki noddles water to boil was wahala. Even camel pomo does not take that long to cook. The hungry gigolo and his intestines were just twisting and turning at me.
I had to drain the water, mixed the spices and serve him the soaked soggy noddles.
I avoided eye contact with him while he ate cos I felt kinda bad. But he didn’t complain cos he thought he had a bigger dish to eat that night.
grin
So gigolo finished bathing, wore danshiki, sprayed perfume and laid on the mattress.
Me, I went to the bathroom after him but emerged in the sort of heavy clothing they wear at Castle Black in Game of Thrones.
Gigolo was disappointed, I think.
When I laid down, Gigolo was staring at me seductively.
Since it was only ‘staring’, I kept my composure. He now started biting his lips in an awkward way thinking it was romantic. I started getting very angry cos he was looking more and more ugly as he did that. Then he suddenly drew closer and stroke my chin with his palm. I could not stomach it anymore!
I gave him a piece of mind and while I did, I never took my eyes off my machete on the wall.
He called me a freak and went to bed quietly. The following morning, he was frowning and wouldn’t even respond to my good morning.
I knew that was the end of us but I didn’t delete his number. I just renamed it to ‘The fearfully made gigolo’

http://www.naijasinglegirl.com/experience-fearfully-made-gigolo/
within you u know say God no go forgive u for making me read this long rubbish

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by lomprico(m): 7:34pm On May 13, 2016
colossus2:
She is a writer and a blogger loco!
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

mine wont come from woman tongue tongue tongue

Even if its a man, he was born of a woman so indirectly it will be of a woman tongue tongue tongue

And if its nature ie ripe old age, well they don't call HER mother nature for nothing grin grin grin grin

Ps:
I know you're not sorry tongue

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by iamdapsyj(m): 7:37pm On May 13, 2016
Michellla:
lmao.
we know you lying,but continue grin

She is actually a writer, d story is not a true life experience. The best story of naijasinglegirl to me is d jollof rice experience.
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by dania30(f): 7:38pm On May 13, 2016
Once I see Naijasinglegirl, it's a must read! (fans her tongue)

How do I get a copy of your book please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral / After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material / How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.