Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,496 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo (46905 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo / How To Spot A Gigolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Im supposed to be the judge here..............weterem testing biko

grin grin judge not so you shall not be judged grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Wroxxane: 9:05pm On May 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I was just passing tongue
grin
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by sholay2011(m): 9:05pm On May 13, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
I have published a book already. Check my blog
This was really funny. I literally laughed out loud. God bless you. smiley
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 13, 2016
I'm not judging. Im only performing my duty as 'chief tester' grin
skarlett:

grin grin judge not so you shall not be judged grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I'm not judging. Im only performing my duty as 'chief tester' grin

Chief without coronation grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 13, 2016
You dont know nuff ma'am..............you, my friend need to find out about this 'chief tester' tongue tongue
skarlett:

Chief without coronation grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
You dont know nuff ma'am..............you, my friend need to find out about this 'chief tester' tongue tongue

Really? Is he any different from other self-proclaimed 'chief testers' grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by driand(m): 9:21pm On May 13, 2016
Michellla:
lmao.
we know you lying,but continue grin
sharp guy grin
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 13, 2016
you know many?
skarlett:

Really? Is he any different from other self-proclaimed 'chief testers' grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Mediapace: 9:25pm On May 13, 2016
Lemme solve the matter :
stfuareyougod how old are you ?
Juhan how old are you?
juhan:
cuz he is naw. Besides im looking for a very innocent persin.
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by SilvanusII(m): 9:26pm On May 13, 2016
colossus2:
Na only you dey get experience upon experience angry
Clap for yourself but I can't read all that.
It adds no value to anything

HATER oshi

Biko, I LOLed. It was a fun piece o. How cud av named him gigolo on sight? I.imagine u wud av named several others at a whim. 'Flamingo legs', 'ostrich neck',...was there a 'bull dog face'? 'Olosho' nko? looool
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 13, 2016
Mediapace:
Lemme solve the matter : stfuareyougod how old are you ? Juhan how old are you?
whats your own nah?
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
you know many?

Yep, they're like MTN: Everywhere you go wink
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 13, 2016
Mediapace:
Lemme solve the matter :
stfuar.eyougod how old are you ?
Juha.n how old are you?
Ogami, she too young o grin grin
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 13, 2016
awwwwwwwwwwww shes been scammed. we are few and scarce. poor girl cry cry
skarlett:

Yep, they're like MTN: Everywhere you go wink
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
go and face your bae o
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Mediapace: 9:35pm On May 13, 2016
I'm the middleman,you two should answer me before i call the police
juhan:
whats your own nah?
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by habsydiamond(m): 9:35pm On May 13, 2016
It takes a gigolo to know another gigolo. Do me I do u man no go vex.
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
awwwwwwwwwwww shes been scammed. we are few and scarce. poor girl cry cry

grin grin I learned from the scams grin grin
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Mediapace: 9:36pm On May 13, 2016
Who apart from you ?
juhan:
go and face your bae o
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by ollypapi(m): 9:37pm On May 13, 2016
Too long story but if is real then u still need to tell us the truth... wanted to eat your body or he ate your body??
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 13, 2016
Mediapace:
I'm the middleman,you two should answer me before i call the police
who send yhu tongue

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Mediapace: 9:38pm On May 13, 2016
Under 20 abi?
STFUareyouGod:
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Mediapace: 9:38pm On May 13, 2016
Under 20 abi?
STFUareyouGod:
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 13, 2016
Mediapace:
Under 20 abi?
yes sir

juhan tell him
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Mediapace: 9:39pm On May 13, 2016
Senator Ibikunle Amosun
juhan:
who send yhu tongue
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 13, 2016
Somebody is Jealous cheesy cheesy cheesy
juhan:
go and face your bae o
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 13, 2016
Mediapace:
Who apart from you ?
mediapace
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Mediapace: 9:42pm On May 13, 2016
Lols Do you think am a girl or you wan make we do gay?
juhan:
mediapace
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
yes sir
juhan tell him
no
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 13, 2016
Good thing 'we' dont scam. you met the fake. impersonators. We the real
skarlett:

grin grin I learned from the scams grin grin
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 13, 2016
Mediapace:
Lols Do you think am a girl or you wan make we do gay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral / After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material / How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.