Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo (46898 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo / How To Spot A Gigolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Somebody is Jealous cheesy cheesy cheesy
*coughs* jealous of what tongue
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 13, 2016
Mediapace:
Senator Ibikunle Amosun
lol veri funny
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Good thing 'we' dont scam. you met the fake. impersonators. We the real

Well its really hard to tell the originals from fakes seeing as you lot 'chief testers' are everywhere undecided
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 13, 2016
Are you? tongue tongue
juhan:
*coughs* jealous of what tongue
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Are you? tongue tongue
ayam not o goodnight
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 13, 2016
you dont get it. Do you?

We are rare.......the fakes are littered everywhere. so? what you waiting for? serve me a bowl full of the meal
skarlett:

Well its really hard to tell the originals from fakes seeing as you lot 'chief testers' are everywhere undecided
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 13, 2016
So soon? na joke i dey o tongue tongue
juhan:
ayam not o goodnight
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by doskie(m): 10:08pm On May 13, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
WHO CARES!
sorry but dont you think that was too selfish.. I mean cladding up like an Eskimo on the moon. Wait. How did you and this gigolo sleep.. Like... Where did you face and were you not sweating? Why not just burst this singlehood syndrome thing once and for all?
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
you dont get it. Do you?

We are rare.......the fakes are littered everywhere. so? what you waiting for? serve me a bowl full of the meal

The last I checked, gold still has to pass through fire to be tested and trusted, anyone who is real has to be worth their salt tongue
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 13, 2016
Hence why i need a plate of your edible good to know if its worth it grin grin i have to test to trust
skarlett:

The last I checked, gold still has to pass through fire to be tested and trusted, anyone who is real has to be worth their salt tongue
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by silverspringle(f): 10:20pm On May 13, 2016
This girl is just too good a writer...wish i can write like her. Ride on girl, the sky is your starting point.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Hence why i need a plate of your edible good to know if its worth it grin grin i have to test to trust

You're quite mistaken sir, I'm the one to put you through the test to know if you're worthy of what I have to offer, not the other way round grin grin
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by heffem(m): 10:29pm On May 13, 2016
Na gigolo go kill u
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by AnthonyAk(m): 10:30pm On May 13, 2016
stopped reading at apple hair cream
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 13, 2016
Nice write-up.
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 13, 2016
That's not what it is. You wanted TJ, I asked if you are edible. You claimed to be. I asked to have a taste to confirm
skarlett:

You're quite mistaken sir, I'm the one to put you through the test to know if you're worthy of what I have to offer, not the other way round grin grin
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Kdon2: 10:53pm On May 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
And this will hit FP. Smh •••yawns•••

Bro,Whr is ur wifey hateu2?
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
That's not what it is. You wanted TJ, I asked if you are edible. You claimed to be. I asked to have a taste to confirm

And I'm saying no tasting beforehand, that's putting the cart before the horse tongue
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Michellla(f): 10:56pm On May 13, 2016
iamdapsyj:

She is actually a writer, d story is not a true life experience. The best story of naijasinglegirl to me is d jollof rice experience.
i know its fallacy.
you got a link to it?
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by DrayZee: 10:57pm On May 13, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:

As we strolled home, he took off his phone headset and Celine Dion’s “My heart will go on” was playing loudly on his phone.
Who does that mehnnn??
Lol! cheesy
It was at this point I understood the level of insanity the guy possessed.

Nice one,
Good story.
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by olac21(m): 10:59pm On May 13, 2016
Can anyone tell me the essence of this thread?
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by optimusprime2(m): 11:07pm On May 13, 2016
I laughed for 15 minutes straight loooool!
Dang! This was funny!
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by slimwhite(f): 11:12pm On May 13, 2016
Hahaha.....you just got me cracking my ribs... Nice one girl...
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Mykelpato(m): 11:58pm On May 13, 2016
Nice story.
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 12:35am On May 14, 2016
Kdon2:

Bro,Whr is ur wifey hateu2?
right here beside me sleeping cheesy
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by addicted268(f): 1:11am On May 14, 2016
This lady is just a clown. Very funny
grin
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 3:04am On May 14, 2016
Kdon2:

Bro,Whr is ur wifey hateu.2?
Ehn! Wife ko, husby ni. I will rather marry mrcork cheesy
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 3:09am On May 14, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
right here beside me sleeping cheesy
undecided undecided
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by pamcode(m): 3:15am On May 14, 2016
Vanquay:
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland
people like you make my day lol.

As soon as I started reading i knew without checking the moniker it was naijasinglegal. More grease to your elbow
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by CaraJewel(f): 4:20am On May 14, 2016
Your funny stories are funny...*what did i just say*...like the one about natural hair troubles tho coolYour funny stories are funny...*what did i just say*...like the one about natural hair troubles tho
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 6:11am On May 14, 2016
Am here to read comments cool
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 6:32am On May 14, 2016
LegalBaby:
am coming back to read this

You still sleeping? Come back and read it's been on FP
Thank me later grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral / How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? / After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.