Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

What Is The Best Way To End It?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Way To End It?? (2127 Views)

Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon / I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance / The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by gabbidonb(m): 8:04pm On May 13, 2016
pinceprinz:
Stop doing all yo doing, chatting, catching out etc and the message will be sent in full red light . Easy isn't it?

If she's bold enough to ask whatsup, just say "nothing" and smile.

Then, no more word from u... You'll be forgotten like u forgot whatever hapind when u were 5months old smiley
She seems stubborn,because I tried ignoring her but it doesn't seem to be working for me lol
Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by olac21(m): 8:05pm On May 13, 2016
Could you pls explain in details what happened that made you think you guys can't continue?I think that will help shape my opinion!

Mrcork..long time!just arrived from a lenghty ban!
Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 13, 2016
gabbidonb:
You have a perfect world I see,where mistakes are not allowed.Enjoy it queen
im enjoying it o. Silly mistakes are not allowed.
Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by gabbidonb(m): 8:13pm On May 13, 2016
juhan:
im enjoying it o. Silly mistakes are not allowed.
Hehehe you talk too much sha,keep striving towards perfection,the moon is your walking glass.
Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
Dis thing dey very easy now... To make her lose interest in you, when you want to start up a chat on whatsapp or BBM, kindly start the chat with What's up friend?

Come and thank me later cool
you make sense... tiri gbosa for you grin
Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by gabbidonb(m): 8:24pm On May 13, 2016
olac21:
Could you pls explain in details what happened that made you think you guys can't continue?I think that will help shape my opinion!

Mrcork..long time!just arrived from a lenghty ban!
She wants someone to settle down with as in getting married,I can't be discussing marriage with someone in a very young relationship;plus she is of course pretty but there are load of stuff I want in a potential wife which I am yet to discover in her;so her wanting commitment at this stage of our relationship doesn't bode well with me.
Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 13, 2016
gabbidonb:
Hehehe you talk too much sha,keep striving towards perfection,the moon is your walking glass.
lol you too. Try to be perfect and stop breaking people's hearts tongue
Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by olac21(m): 8:30pm On May 13, 2016
gabbidonb:
She wants someone to settle down with as in getting married,I can't be discussing marriage with someone in a very young relationship;plus she is of course pretty but there are load of stuff I want in a potential wife which I am yet to discover in her;so her wanting commitment at this stage of our relationship doesn't bode well with me.

Hmmm...I understand now!but pls,aren't you of marriageable age at the moment?and you said she is pretty..if I may ask-what other thing do you need since you said she's pretty?

Ps-tell her to give you more time..say more months...
Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by gabbidonb(m): 8:31pm On May 13, 2016
juhan:
lol you too. Try to be perfect and stop breaking people's hearts tongue
Hahaha I wish to be,it's been a turbulent and roller coaster journey,may be you can teach me some tips to pull it off.
Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 13, 2016
gabbidonb:
She seems stubborn,because I tried ignoring her but it doesn't seem to be working for me lol
well, maybe you're not playing your cards right at being the total as.shole that could feign the absolute nonexistence of a significant other.
Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by gabbidonb(m): 8:37pm On May 13, 2016
olac21:

Hmmm...I understand now!but pls,aren't you of marriageable age at the moment?and you said she is pretty..if I may ask-what other thing do you need since you said she's pretty?

Ps-tell her to give you more time..say more months...
Of course I can comfortably get married any time I wish;being pretty is not enough there is lot of stuff,probably I will have to do a thread on that I guess lol
Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 13, 2016
Op, Why start what you can't finish .... Well, ghosting would solve it ....
My 2 cents wink ..
Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by Pennah(m): 9:03pm On May 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
have you eaten the cookie?
this ur kwesion hmmmm
Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 13, 2016
Im heading somewhere with that question grin
Pennah:
this ur kwesion hmmmm
Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by tosyne2much(m): 9:11pm On May 13, 2016
myguy01:

Abi I no talk am well ni? cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by Pennah(m): 9:16pm On May 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Im heading somewhere with that question grin
remember me in ur kingdom
Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by olac21(m): 9:18pm On May 13, 2016
gabbidonb:
Of course I can comfortably get married any time I wish;being pretty is not enough there is lot of stuff,probably I will have to do a thread on that I guess lol

Yap..it will help a lot
Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by gabbidonb(m): 9:21pm On May 13, 2016
GloryIsaac:
Op, Why start what you can't finish ....
Well, ghosting would solve it ....

My 2 cents wink ..
No be all race you start you fit finish na
Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by gabbidonb(m): 9:23pm On May 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
Abi I no talk am well ni? cheesy
Not necessarily the case here
Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by gabbidonb(m): 9:31pm On May 13, 2016
pinceprinz:
well, maybe you're not playing your cards right at being the total as.shole that could feign the absolute nonexistence of a significant other.
I don't want to be an asshole here;I want to wipe her in a friendly way or send her to the friendzone
Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 13, 2016
gabbidonb:
No be all race you start you fit finish na

Lmao.. you gots finish even if its last position grin grin ...
Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 13, 2016
gabbidonb:
I don't want to be an asshole here;I want to wipe her in a friendly way or send her to the friendzone

if that's what u want, then, do it - befriend her smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by tosyne2much(m): 10:19pm On May 13, 2016
myguy01:
Na so baba cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Disgusting Moniker On Romanceland / Fun Fact About Females!_#1 / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.