Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,190 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

How Can I Kill My Feelings For Her........need To Move On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Kill My Feelings For Her........need To Move On (2099 Views)

He Refused To Marry Me Cos Of My Age But I Still Have Feelings For Him / I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! / I Have Feelings For My Neighbor's Husband, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Kill My Feelings For Her........need To Move On by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 26, 2016
Telling me to date other girls is moot cos I already did that and yet a memory of her spoils my entire day, maybe its cos I was the guilty party. I shouldn't have gotten pissed off and told her off, I should have accepted her apologies.

She is everything I like, but she represents everything I detest. How could I love a woman who is just like me ( A cheat). Thought its a game of opposites. Anyway when you love someone, most times they aaint worth it , yet we love them anyway.

I need to get her out of my mind, I don't want the sight of her name on any social platform to make me sad again. I don't wanna call or try her again, my ego abeit silly just won't allow me. I need the love in my heart dead.

This is why I hate being the one who ends things, very rigid me. #sad

1 Like

Re: How Can I Kill My Feelings For Her........need To Move On by halfricanadian(f): 8:09pm On May 26, 2016
Go dance under d rain cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Can I Kill My Feelings For Her........need To Move On by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 26, 2016
gringringrinSurprisingly, I Actually don't feel An Atom of pity for you... lipsrsealed

She cheated And You cheated...grin kini big deal? lipsrsealed
Re: How Can I Kill My Feelings For Her........need To Move On by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 26, 2016
Awwww... this is a very bittersweet love story cry

But you know say na you tip the bucket... why are you now asking for showers of blessings? undecided
Re: How Can I Kill My Feelings For Her........need To Move On by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 26, 2016
halfricanadian:
Go dance under d rain cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
ha you again. Have mercy on a man. Am decent plus unfortunately rain isn't falling yet. Plus with how bad I am, I don't need God to speak to me or judge me with a lightning strike
Re: How Can I Kill My Feelings For Her........need To Move On by iamdurent(m): 8:19pm On May 26, 2016
Uh well

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Kill My Feelings For Her........need To Move On by PureWays(m): 8:20pm On May 26, 2016
Lie to yourself that you don't love her and believe it.

It works like Magic.
Re: How Can I Kill My Feelings For Her........need To Move On by halfricanadian(f): 8:20pm On May 26, 2016
Dmarketter:
ha you again. Have mercy on a man. Am decent plus unfortunately rain isn't falling yet. Plus with how bad I am, I don't need God to speak to me or judge me with a lightning strike

lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy den cry it works
Re: How Can I Kill My Feelings For Her........need To Move On by dauntless15(m): 8:20pm On May 26, 2016
TAKE WEED, take of your clothes, danced stark naked round your house for 3minutes, call her name every minute, then walk naked to her house knock at her front door, when she opens the door, just look her straight in the eye with teary red eyes to show how serious and remorseful you are and tell her, BABY LOOK AT MY COCK, ITS THE BEST YOU WILL EVER SEE, AND IT MISS YOUR BOOTY REAL BAD, SEE HOW HONEST AND FRUSTRATED IT LOOKS? ITS STARING YOU STRAIGHT IN THE FACE, SINGING I WANNA FUC,K YOU, FUC,K YOU RIGHT ON THE FLOOR BY AKON, i swear when you finally come to your senses you will hate yourself and her more, and will wish you wont see her ever again.
Re: How Can I Kill My Feelings For Her........need To Move On by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
gringringrinSurprisingly, I Actually don't feel An Atom of pity for you... lipsrsealed

She cheated And You cheated...grin kini big deal? lipsrsealed
I am a man dear, selfishness is allowed. I just couldn't deal with that fact, yet I was cheating sha. Na so I vex and told her her boobs were too big and I hated them. Said a lot of terrible things and sent her away. Yet here I am after 3months. Sad and still in love. By the way , thought love is a game of opposites. We were aalike jar , imagine if we got married, we will give birth to oloshos and armed robberse
Re: How Can I Kill My Feelings For Her........need To Move On by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy den cry it works
I should call her and weep profusely ? Or I should cry to myself and thus have a hard time explaining to whoever that sees that how am not gay ?. Please clarify
Re: How Can I Kill My Feelings For Her........need To Move On by halfricanadian(f): 8:26pm On May 26, 2016
Dmarketter:
I am a man dear, selfishness is allowed. I just couldn't deal with that fact, yet I was cheating sha. Na so I vex and told her her boobs were too big and I hated them. Said a lot of terrible things and sent her away. Yet here I am after 3months. Sad and still in love. By the way , thought love is a game of opposites. We were aalike jar , imagine if we got married, we will give birth to oloshos and armed robberse

lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy so funny abeg
Re: How Can I Kill My Feelings For Her........need To Move On by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 26, 2016
PureWays:
Lie to yourself that you don't love her and believe it.

It works like Magic.
I have tried dat my brother, once she uploads a new pic on whatsapp , my pains floods back. If I block her, dat will appear childish and I just can't bring myself to delete. Or do you mean I should analyse her with a hateful intention and thus see all her bad parts. And hate her and hate her more ? Would such deception work ?
Re: How Can I Kill My Feelings For Her........need To Move On by halfricanadian(f): 8:27pm On May 26, 2016
Dmarketter:
I should call her and weep profusely ? Or I should cry to myself and thus have a hard time explaining to whoever that sees that how am not gay ?. Please clarify

grin grin grin grin eeya feel no pity for u sha
Re: How Can I Kill My Feelings For Her........need To Move On by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 26, 2016
dauntless15:
TAKE WEED, take of your clothes, danced stark naked round your house for 3minutes, call her name every minute, then walk naked to her house knock at her front door, when she opens the door, just look her straight in the eye with teary red eyes to show how serious and remorseful you are and tell her, BABY LOOK AT MY COCK, ITS THE BEST YOU WILL EVER SEE, AND IT MISS YOUR BOOTY REAL BAD, SEE HOW HONEST AND FRUSTRATED IT LOOKS? ITS STARING YOU STRAIGHT IN THE FACE, SINGING I WANNA FUC,K YOU, FUC,K YOU RIGHT ON THE FLOOR BY AKON, i swear when you finally come to your senses you will hate yourself and her more, and will wish you wont see her ever again.
if I could have the guts to do dat , bros I for try am, just dat I don't smoke.....sadface
Re: How Can I Kill My Feelings For Her........need To Move On by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin grin grin eeya feel no pity for u sha
wickedness
Re: How Can I Kill My Feelings For Her........need To Move On by jashar(f): 8:30pm On May 26, 2016
Don't ask me why. But after reading your post, Shakespeares' 'Romeo and Juliet' comes to mind.

Maybe it has something to do with their ending.... undecided

Oh well.....
Re: How Can I Kill My Feelings For Her........need To Move On by halfricanadian(f): 8:31pm On May 26, 2016
Dmarketter:
wickedness

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u were both cheats u guys were ur karmas

Sipping my tea tho lol
Re: How Can I Kill My Feelings For Her........need To Move On by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 26, 2016
dauntless15:
your head dey there..@op make sure the weed is with sk...And smoke like two or three wraps... oh! God ....wjpjjmwttgownj...What am i typing sef...Brb... Want to swim in my bathroom.
Re: How Can I Kill My Feelings For Her........need To Move On by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 26, 2016
Dmarketter:
Selfishness is Allowed because You were born with Diiick? Are You kidding me? grin

LoL . gerrarahia jaweh. I'm glad she left your Ass tho.

Re: How Can I Kill My Feelings For Her........need To Move On by dauntless15(m): 8:33pm On May 26, 2016
doctorkush:
your head dey there..@op make sure the weed is with sk...And smoke like two or three wraps... oh! God ....wjpjjmwttgownj...What am i typing sef...Brb... Want to swim in my bathroom.
lol
Re: How Can I Kill My Feelings For Her........need To Move On by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u were both cheats u guys were ur karmas

Sipping my tea tho lol
if we were both our karmas, how come the last pic she uploaded on whatsapp she was smiling and damn happy and am sad . Is that how karma works
Re: How Can I Kill My Feelings For Her........need To Move On by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
Selfishness is Allowed because You were born with Diiick? Are You kidding me? grin

LoL . gerrarahia jaweh. I'm glad she left your Ass tho.

wicked.
Re: How Can I Kill My Feelings For Her........need To Move On by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 26, 2016
dauntless15:
Your head dey there...@op,make sure its grinded with sk...And smoke two wraps....?Juttjwjgjj...jult..Oh god! What am i typin sef... Brb.Am hot.. Want to go swim in my bathroom...
Re: How Can I Kill My Feelings For Her........need To Move On by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 26, 2016
doctorkush:
hahahahaha, you just made me forget my sadness. Lol @ jdvdkdnfklbd
Re: How Can I Kill My Feelings For Her........need To Move On by halfricanadian(f): 8:39pm On May 26, 2016
Dmarketter:
if we were both our karmas, how come the last pic she uploaded on whatsapp she was smiling and damn happy and am sad . Is that how karma works

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy like u said u d guiltu one no rest for d wicked nd no peace for dem
Re: How Can I Kill My Feelings For Her........need To Move On by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy like u said u d guiltu one no rest for d wicked nd no peace for dem
ha. Babe you heart is at the back oh. No empathy sef. You didn't read where I mentioned am sad. Maybe you need me to commit sucicde. You have shown me ur true colour
Re: How Can I Kill My Feelings For Her........need To Move On by halfricanadian(f): 8:43pm On May 26, 2016
Dmarketter:
ha. Babe you heart is at the back oh. No empathy sef. You didn't read where I mentioned am sad. Maybe you need me to commit sucicde. You have shown me ur true colour

tongue tongue tongue tongue u are not sad u need more of her in ur life before u change
Re: How Can I Kill My Feelings For Her........need To Move On by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

tongue tongue tongue tongue u are not sad u need more of her in ur life before u change
change ke. so I would have been faithful while she cheated ? Dat would have hurt a lot more and I wouldn't have stopped my abuse on her big breasts, other parts for hear from me too. See fact is dat, at that time I thought it was a good idea to end things and even now don't want her back. But I am still in love with her
Re: How Can I Kill My Feelings For Her........need To Move On by halfricanadian(f): 8:51pm On May 26, 2016
Dmarketter:
change ke. so I would have been faithful while she cheated ? Dat would have hurt a lot more and I wouldn't have stopped my abuse on her big breasts, other parts for hear from me too. See fact is dat, at that time I thought it was a good idea to end things and even now don't want her back. But I am still in love with her

Love wantin tin happy for ya grin grin grin grin

Call her bck na shebi she just broke ya hrt dis time she will shatter it dat u wont find d pieces sef

I love dat bae o pls i wanna b her frnd she deserves a lovely timeout to a lovely resort she needs appreciation for a job well done

Tell her i am still in love with her more dan u sef tongue tongue
Re: How Can I Kill My Feelings For Her........need To Move On by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

Love wantin tin happy for ya grin grin grin grin

Call her bck na shebi she just broke ya hrt dis time she will shatter it dat u wont find d pieces sef

I love dat bae o pls i wanna b her frnd she deserves a lovely timeout to a lovely resort she needs appreciation for a job well done

Tell her i am still in love with her more dan u sef tongue tongue
and if they ask people to come out for holy communion, you sef will go. You truly hate me a lot. Mind you she is bi. So unless u want more than a date, don't love her oh. Part of why I loved her. I really messed up . I agree with you she will likely deal with my tender heart if I try going back. Am a well trained dog though, I never return to my vomit.
Re: How Can I Kill My Feelings For Her........need To Move On by halfricanadian(f): 8:57pm On May 26, 2016
Dmarketter:
and if they ask people to come out for holy communion, you sef will go. You truly hate me a lot. Mind you she is bi. So unless u want more than a date, don't love her oh. Part of why I loved her. I really messed up . I agree with you she will likely deal with my tender heart if I try going back. Am a well trained dog though, I never return to my vomit.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pele o

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Wants To Have Sex With Me Just Few Days To Her Marriage. / Signs He Is Husband Material / Marriage Between An Igbo Christian Man And A Hausa Muslim Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.