Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri (39809 Views)

Tension As Explosion Rocks Enugu Artisan Market / Militants Blow Up NPDC Oil Facility In Delta / Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by enlightenedmind: 8:46pm On May 13, 2016
EasternLeopard:
You don't insult and fight the regions that feed the Nation.
Imagine calling these regions 5% and threatening them.

Any attack on any community will see ICC hand coving Buhari and his low IQ supporters

Buhari good morning.

well these attacks r fine by Nigerians actually. Just please in Gods Name keep it to the SE/SS. Buhari wont come there dont worry. Just keep it 2 urselves, blow urselves only up. Thanks
Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by pepigeorge(m): 8:50pm On May 13, 2016
kingthreat:

Who is marginalising them. Who is polluting their lands?for the past 2 decades, development focus has been kn the ND. I just see some trouble heads looking for war. When the military gets there and full time killings including of innocents begin. Let them.not blame anyone ooo

U write like a child....Go play with sand if u have finished ur Arithmetic home work

4 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by Daliano(m): 8:56pm On May 13, 2016
Adminisher:

The communities will be attacked and cleared of arsonists. It will be a two day operation maximum

And you're speaking as the spokesperson of the military or the commander of the raid?

And please what's the code name for the operation since you know much.

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:58pm On May 13, 2016
EasternLeopard:

Any attack on any community will see ICC hand coving Buhari and his low IQ supporters

Buhari good morning.
So, you truly believe these criminals are fighting on behalf of the people? I know you're deceiving yourself and you know the truth in your heart. Why didn't they fight when the last Government was stealing everything stealable? Why aren't they bombing the National Assembly for making minimum wage N18k, while giving themselves Millions of Dollars in allowances?
Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by flokii: 8:59pm On May 13, 2016
searay:
"When a tsetse fly perches on your scrotum, it takes a great skill
not force to kill it."
No investor or business will thrieve under a war-torn zone. Anyways, the NDA wins and the economy cripples

Hmmn

Buh d tsetse fly won't go in full piece grin

Na scrotum we call am o.. Powerhouse

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by PenSniper: 9:06pm On May 13, 2016
EasternLeopard:

Buhari good morning.

Whats the correlation between "the regions that feed the nation" and "5%" ?
Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by wxyz1: 9:13pm On May 13, 2016
I only pity the Nigeria army, they should send Buhari to go and fight. since he knows how to create trouble and the military are made to face the problems.

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by pepigeorge(m): 9:20pm On May 13, 2016
AZeD1:

The sad fact is in the country breaks up today, the northerners still have their land in tact while the so called idiots cheering their fellows idiots will live in the polluted land.

Lol...the north is already a desert....their cattle even need grass from the south... stop insulting urself...North has nothing to fall back to.

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by Amebo123: 9:22pm On May 13, 2016
What do you expect from a "fantastically corrupt" country? We have

1. 13% derivation for the states
2. NDDC
3. Ministry of Niger Delta
4. Amnesty

all to have peace, what do you see on ground? poverty. Go to Baylesa and see.

Building East-West road for the pass 16 years.

With corruption everywhere no matter the billions every year, nothing will change in the Niger Delta. It is a shame. Avengers should also go after the governors, NDDC, Ministry of Niger Delta and let them tell us what they have done with their yearly budgets. Nonsense country.
Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by muller101(m): 9:22pm On May 13, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:
Very Gooooood! pls keep blowin up ya properties. cool
but the oil is our oil. Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by stinechykee: 9:23pm On May 13, 2016
laprince:

To me, no matter the region, that statement undermines the peaceful coexistence of Nigeria as a nation.
my friend thank you for your well articulated comment because you you spoke well.with the comment someone made here then that means south east has a just case afteral because mr pmb refered them as 5% and if they react tomorrow let anybody say that they are making pmb government ungovernable

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by Disraelee: 9:25pm On May 13, 2016
[quote author=almujeebe post=45590380]But NA said yesterday that they've unmasked this avengers, make dey arrest them now na noise. Unmask fire. Those guys meant what they said and they are committed to their course
Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by kumakunta: 9:28pm On May 13, 2016
Please chase all the Oil companies out.

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by Okekeni90(m): 9:29pm On May 13, 2016
Tell FG to go tough on fulanis first. #Proudly5%
agarawu23:
If FG go tough on them, they will start crying and shouting tribal hunt.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by gevans(m): 9:30pm On May 13, 2016
No wa o, in my city. This is not good at all
Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by gevans(m): 9:35pm On May 13, 2016
kumakunta:
Please chase all the Oil companies out.
Thats not d best solution
Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by kumakunta: 9:38pm On May 13, 2016
gevans:
Thats not d best solution
No of, that's the best way to display their frustration. Koni da fun Eni body to ba ni ke stop.
Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by PenSniper: 9:41pm On May 13, 2016
madridguy:
LET THEM CONTINUE AND LET SEE WHO WILL CRY LAST. I KNOW SOME PEOPLE WILL SEE THIS AS A GOOD NEWS JUST LIKE THE POSTER BELOW THE FTC. I KNOW WE HAVE A COMPETENT AND STRICT PRESIDO. NIGER DELTA POWER RANGERS SHOULD KONTINU IN MAMA PEACE VOICE.

Let the government implement the report f 2014 confab for a start. Billions of naira was spent on it and all the regions and civil organisations in the country were involved in the excercise.

It is crass arrogance and unbridled pride to rubbish and sweep the report under the carpet by a minority.

The report, restructuring, regionalism or con-federation or this country will never know peace.

Righteousness exalts a nation. Dishonesty has been and continues to be used to govern Nigeria which is why it can know no peace or progress.

The census figure is a fraud. How can sane people use inaccurate statistics to plan and expect success ?

Nigeria's life-span ended in december 2014 which calls for re-negotiation where there is honesty but no one is talking about that.
Governing is not for bosses but for leaders. Nigeria has suffered the unfortunate rule of Bosses rather than Leaders since 1976 to date and thats why they will never get it.

For the avoidance of doubt, i am a bona fide Ooduan and have no pleasure in a fraudulent Nigeria.
Nigeria has become a depraved society where nothing, i mean nothing, works.

Between July 1976 and now, enough money has been stolen by a syndicate of the military, politicians and civil servants to make Nigeria three times better than Dubai. In 1976, Dubai was virtually a desert land.

While Dubai is governed by humans, Nigeria has been in the firm grip of animals in human clothing.

The other day, i saw pictures of certain locations of Lagos Island of just the 70s and i wept with nostalgia.
I remembered them all, still have them in my memory, including the LMTS ( Lagos Municipal Transport Service) bus. I wept for this country.
The eye-sores that we call mega cities today are nothing compared to the neatness and orderliness of those days as recorded in those pictures.

Every society strives for improvement but not so Nigeria except in everything sordid.

I want Oodua republic. Nigeria union has been a curse for the naturally-endowed rather than blessing.

Call me what you will, am entitled to my freedom of expression.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by muba4huss(m): 9:50pm On May 13, 2016
Sometimes I always feel that this crude oil is nothing but a curse to we Nigeria...i wish there were no crude in our country maybe thing would have been better
Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by gevans(m): 9:51pm On May 13, 2016
PenSniper:

Let the government implement the report f 2014 confab for a start. Billions of naira was spent on it and all the regions and civil organisations in the country were involved in the excercise.

It is crass arrogance and unbridled pride to rubbish and sweep the report under the carpet by a minority.

The report, restructuring, regionalism or con-federation or this country will never know peace.

Righteousness exalts a nation. Dishonesty has been and continues to be used to govern Nigeria which is why it can know no peace or progress.

The census figure is a fraud. How can sane people use inaccurate statistics to plan and expect success ?

Nigeria's life-span ended in december 2014 which calls for re-negotiation where there is honesty but no one is talking about that.
Governing is not for bosses but for leaders. Nigeria has suffered the unfortunate rule of Bosses rather than Leaders since 1976 to date and thats why they will never get it.

For the avoidance of doubt, i am a bona fide Ooduan and have no pleasure in a fraudulent Nigeria.
Nigeria has become a depraved society where nothing, i mean nothing, works.

Between July 1976 and now, enough money has been stolen by a syndicate of the military, politicians and civil servants to make Nigeria three times better than Dubai. In 1976, Dubai was virtually a desert land.

While Dubai is governed by humans, Nigeria has been in the firm grip of animals in human clothing.

The other day, i saw pictures of certain locations of Lagos Island of just the 70s and i wept with nostalgia.
I remembered them all, still have them in my memory, including the LMTS ( Lagos Municipal Transport Service) bus. I wept for this country.
The eye-sores that we call mega cities today are nothing compared to the neatness and orderliness of those days as recorded in those pictures.

Every society strives for improvement but not so Nigeria except in everything sordid.

I want Oodua republic. Nigeria union has been a curse for the naturally-endowed rather than blessing.

Call me what you will, am entitled to my freedom of expression.

I feel ur pain bro. Confederation is d answer, let every region have their full autonomy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by AZeD1(m): 9:53pm On May 13, 2016
pepigeorge:

Lol...the north is already a desert....their cattle even need grass from the south... stop insulting urself...North has nothing to fall back to.
This is the same thing people of South Sudan said.

In this life, nobody is indispensable.
Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by inaiduna(m): 9:55pm On May 13, 2016
in essence what are you saying? what distinguishes dialogue from diplomacy and (in your words) tough negotiation.

killerman57:
my brother, u fail to understand something "there is no peace without victory" until u show this people u are more than them militarily u can never achieve absolute peace.... When the ND militants were offered amnesty I knew it will only be a matter of time before another group will come out again, with the sole aim of being called to the table to "settle"( Of course we know for their stomachs ) ; u see the boko boiz , after they have been absolutely decimated, they will not return, a thought of what might befall them will reallign the potential members (maitaitsine sect,comes to mind)...
The Avengers should be put were they belong, bomb them, decimate them, that is how true countries stand, that how they are created , that's the values a country should be built on.

If they are called to the table and settled, another sect will come up morrow and start bombing, to be settled, violence shouldn't be seen as a means of negotiation in any sane clime on earth.... Diplomacy and tough negotiations should...
Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by Ibudus: 9:56pm On May 13, 2016
It is unfortunate that some people see sense in the senseless behavious of the socalled avengers. Certainly they will soon know that govt is more owerful than them. I trust our Presido!
Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by AreaFada2: 9:57pm On May 13, 2016
Tearg1:
Nigeria is a country full of hungry and angry people... Our political leaders did not pay attention to the plight of the citizens, and here we are;

* Fraud
* Corruption
* Militants
* Terrorists
* Murderers
* Herdsmen attack....

and many more... This country needs divine help... I pray that God Keeps Baba... He can only do so much....

The problems of this country started the day that Buhari was overthrown by that evil soul called IBB... We are still paying a price we should have paid 30 Years ago..

Hypocrisy.

Problem began the day Buhari overthrew a democratic govt of Shagari.

He committed treason ; and introduced young officers to military politics.

Suppose the way things are difficult right now, the military would overthrow him, would you support it?
IBB overthrowing a dictator was a fair game. Because Buhari overthrew our collective democratic will.

Our democracy would be 37 years old now and more mature, if not for Buhari. shocked

5 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by Charly68: 10:05pm On May 13, 2016
madridguy:
LET THEM CONTINUE AND LET SEE WHO WILL CRY LAST. I KNOW SOME PEOPLE WILL SEE THIS AS A GOOD NEWS JUST LIKE THE POSTER BELOW THE FTC. I KNOW WE HAVE A COMPETENT AND STRICT PRESIDO. NIGER DELTA POWER RANGERS SHOULD KONTINU IN MAMA PEACE VOICE.
The more they pollute their land,the greater they suffer.. Indeed these boys are big fools
Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by luckylucky: 10:15pm On May 13, 2016
Let these animals continue and let see who is going to cry at last. God bless you as you boom more platforms and shut oil companies operations. Empty skull people!
Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 13, 2016
luckylucky:
Let these animals continue and let see who is going to cry at last. God bless you as you boom more platforms and shut oil companies operations. Empty skull people!
u with full skull wat have u achieved in ur generation?
Chewing bitter kola and sniffing snuff
SMH

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by piagetskinner(m): 10:23pm On May 13, 2016
Jonathan was too soft.. ....buhari is too hard and stubborn

Y can't we have someone whose somewhere in the middle.. ..with good sense of judgment
Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by Obijulius: 10:24pm On May 13, 2016
0kay...u meant it as an insult but it turns out to be true.

Money from the Niger Delta was used to develop Lagos and Abuja for over 55 years and you think it's reasonable. And the f00l called Buhari had d guts to call the region 5%.

You guys say oil is now useless. The wells and oil facilities should be destroyed so that the owners of the land can use it for farming and fishing.

Enough is Enough

White007:
Nigeria is the only country in the world where people keep defending their suffering...

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by luckylucky: 10:31pm On May 13, 2016
kushkingstalin:

SMH
People like you will mislead your people and at the end of the day your oil becomes worthless and your land becomes no go area for foreign and local investors. For your information this present government has nothing to do with oil, this is major reasons you see a lot of deregulation policies in energy and Oil. Yeye and ogogoro boys
Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by luckylucky: 10:32pm On May 13, 2016
kushkingstalin:

SMH
People like you will mislead your people and at the end of the day your oil becomes worthless and your land becomes no go area for foreign and local investors. For your information this present government has nothing to do with oil, this is major reasons you see a lot of deregulation policies in energy and Oil. Yeye!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Boris Johnson, Insists On Respecting Nation’s Maximum Term Limit / Buhari's 2016 Budget Speech: “the Budget Of Change” / Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.