Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri (39813 Views)

Tension As Explosion Rocks Enugu Artisan Market / Militants Blow Up NPDC Oil Facility In Delta / Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by cheruv: 8:00pm On May 13, 2016
Almajiri1:
These Avengers are pure professionals.They might likely stop the bombing if Buhari still doesn't give a damn if the economy is crippled and ultimately make moves and capture Abuja the sit of power .
This is where I'd give them my highest ovation cool

3 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by tete7000(m): 8:00pm On May 13, 2016
When the LORD takes pleasure in anyone's way, he causes their enemies to make peace with them. - Prov. 16:7

Nigeria needs godly leaders and not some self proclaimed righteous and arrogant ones.

5 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by kingthreat(m): 8:01pm On May 13, 2016
When the war starts. I mean, when the real war starts. May the bastards supporting the Niger Delta Avengers in this forum also feel the pain.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by flokii: 8:02pm On May 13, 2016
People won't condemn this now o..

When Buratai starts with them fireforfire.. They will be shouting human right

We'll see how it ends

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by Deen77: 8:03pm On May 13, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Buhari should just swallow his pride and go and beg Tompolo so that all this shit can end!!! This is getting too much.Losing about 700,000 barrels of oil on daily basis is no longer a joke in this harsh economy.

NDA I take God beg una e don do!!! make una cool down small

Ghana get oil, we will soon buy fuel for 300 naira per litre, rice 30,000 and no light. Na me and you go suffer till the country can diversify
Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by atirolu(m): 8:04pm On May 13, 2016
Nigeria need to be shut down seriously. Buhari hand can't handle situation lai Mohammed will come tomorrow to say it ll create employment For us.

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by kingthreat(m): 8:04pm On May 13, 2016
laprince:

I like your point. I think that should be a major reason the president needs to attend to that part of the country.

They sustain the economy, yet their lands are polluted and count out.

The president should attend to them. Not to marginalise them.

Who is marginalising them. Who is polluting their lands?for the past 2 decades, development focus has been kn the ND. I just see some trouble heads looking for war. When the military gets there and full time killings including of innocents begin. Let them.not blame anyone ooo
Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by Deen77: 8:10pm On May 13, 2016
kissval1388:
hmmmmmmmmm I swear I dont know what to say. I know this act is bad but truly truly, Nigeria government deserves it.

Obama will be laughing like mad at the fantastically corrupt Fulani man.
incase you dont know, I Wana leak a secret to you all, by October, NDA will unveil there flag and the world will be surprise to see that its the Biafran flag.
things will unfold soon. open your eyes and watch.

Is a good development, let suffer it now till we can diversify.
No light
No tomatoes
Rice 18,000 to 30,000
No dollar because no crude oil for sale.
Good will cost because dollar scarce
Fuel from 145 to 300 because of dollar.
Many states will sack their worker's, now no salary.

Good news.
Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by joe120120(m): 8:10pm On May 13, 2016
madridguy:
LET THEM CONTINUE AND LET SEE WHO WILL CRY LAST. I KNOW SOME PEOPLE WILL SEE THIS AS A GOOD NEWS JUST LIKE THE POSTER BELOW THE FTC. I KNOW WE HAVE A COMPETENT AND STRICT PRESIDO. NIGER DELTA POWER RANGERS SHOULD KONTINU IN MAMA PEACE VOICE.

Don't near SS or else ...Zoombee

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by emvico(m): 8:11pm On May 13, 2016
almujeebe:
But NA said yesterday that they've unmasked this avengers, make dey arrest them now.

tongue tongue tongue
u wan copy my english but u still dey learn work.
next time meet me make i teach u how to write in pidgin. na me be oqa 4 pidgin

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 13, 2016
ganisucks:

Which competent Presido. With All caps I can see that Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ were crying while typing this joke ☀̤̣̈̇f a comment. No more free oil, NDA has sacked all the oil companies A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ will soon sack this government. Buhari made the government ☀̤̣̈̇f GEJ ungovernable, so NDA are only balancing the scales by making his government UNCASHABLE.
And who will suffer in the end?
Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 13, 2016
Where were the Niger Delta avengers when gej was president?
Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by ojtech8291: 8:19pm On May 13, 2016
I said it before! Play this game with psychological dialogue!! Most of you here are in Abuja or Lagos reading news that has been fabricated but don't know the real things that's happening there. Like the guy that said North get electricity. Is it not the north I'm? (Niger, Kano, Kaduna etc) or is it by having the installations?

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by ojtech8291: 8:19pm On May 13, 2016
I said it before! Play this game with psychological dialogue!! Most of you here are in Abuja or Lagos reading news that has been fabricated but don't know the real things that's happening there. Like the guy that said North get electricity. Is it not the north I'm? (Niger, Kano, Kaduna etc) or is it by having the installations? If
Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by ashjay001(m): 8:19pm On May 13, 2016
EasternLeopard:
You don't insult and fight the regions that feed the Nation.
Imagine calling these regions 5% and threatening them.

Any attack on any community will see ICC hand coving Buhari and his low IQ supporters

Buhari good morning.

When d desirable is not available ... Naija is being weaned off ur oyel! Eat it with akpu n goldberg! Its just 25% of d current budget n d rate at which looted funds are being recovered, it won't be needed! We will get by, other regions will be forced to be creative. The going might be hard, but we will get there!

3 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by AZeD1(m): 8:20pm On May 13, 2016
laprince:

I sincerely hope that what you've posted is true.
I don't have a first hand info about it.

If you really get to the Niger Delta, honestly, you will pity them. Especially Delta state that I have been to.
Dude I am from Delta State and a great percentage of the sufferings there is the making of the people.
How did the likes of Tompolo and Ayiri become billionaires?
Most of the community leaders collect money from the Oil companies and squander it.
Half of the pollution was/is caused by the youths who break pipelines.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by larryUG(m): 8:21pm On May 13, 2016
Adminisher:

The communities will be attacked and cleared of arsonists. It will be a two day operation maximum
I bet u have never been to creeks in ND before. I have worked and still work here. I'm not from ND buh if u think its a 2 day operation, u r delusional. U don't know the length an ijaw man will go. Boys have started returning to the creek, sorry I mean men. It's not a 2 day stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by Almajiri1: 8:23pm On May 13, 2016
cheruv:
This is where I'd give them my highest ovation cool
Every patriotic Nigerian is rooting for the warriors of justice.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by Almajiri1: 8:23pm On May 13, 2016
ayindejimmy:
you're dillusional
I will take that as a compliment.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by emmy994: 8:24pm On May 13, 2016
buhari shud ask obj if he was able to achieve peace in the niger delta with brute force method..this boys know where all dis pipe lines are better than our military.. baba talk with dis boys things are really getting out of hands other than junketing from one country to the other.pls advisers advice him on the importance of dialogue..nija lives on our oil for crying out loud..they have been neglected over the yrs so dialogue and giving them sense of belonging will really help us..

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by chidozieikeji2: 8:26pm On May 13, 2016
Lol buratai shud go and crush dem the way his boys crushed unarmed ipob protesters and shiites end result of years of injustice, mismanagement,unemployment,poverty and marginalisation
Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by Emperorone(m): 8:27pm On May 13, 2016
chikel2000:
Seriously I don't support this. Proudly 5%

I know cus its becoming scary....luv it, proudly 5%er

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by Enahi(f): 8:29pm On May 13, 2016
The NDA guys should be careful though, the Nigerian Security forces are monitoring them secretly and they will be fished out soon!

I don't mind if this will bring the end of Nigeria, there is so much going on already lets kukuma end everything jare I am tired of this Country.

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by Godsees: 8:29pm On May 13, 2016
Is it not better they leave these facilities so that when the time of taking over comes there will be no repairs again. Those doing this should sit down and think.
Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by kevwemike: 8:32pm On May 13, 2016
EasternLeopard:
You don't insult and fight the regions that feed the Nation.
Imagine calling these regions 5% and threatening them.

Any attack on any community will see ICC hand coving Buhari and his low IQ supporters

Buhari good morning.
May God bless NIGER DELTA AVENGERS u are a answers to our prayers. U are bless, u are bless, we the Niger DELTANS love u and praying for you.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by straight2point(m): 8:37pm On May 13, 2016
kingthreat:

Who is marginalising them. Who is polluting their lands?for the past 2 decades, development focus has been kn the ND. I just see some trouble heads looking for war. When the military gets there and full time killings including of innocents begin. Let them.not blame anyone ooo
Don't be an ediot. Did you just place your hand on your keyboards to type that trashb(including the innocent) or it was a slip of tongue via voice to text medium of typing. The army should look for the nda Boys and kill them. They didn't look for the innocent passer by in the northern Nigeria. They went to sambisa forest to destroy bh. So they should look for the Boys in the creeks.

3 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by datguru: 8:37pm On May 13, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:
Very Gooooood! pls keep blowin up ya properties. cool
What properties? Is the one they are benefitting from or not

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by babestella: 8:39pm On May 13, 2016
Reminez:

South Eastern Nigeria (Iboland) does not feed Nigeria. Niger Delta we know..stop lumping your parasitic selves with the Niger delta .

This is why Northerners and the SW joined hand together to punish your GEJ, igbos don't need your oil, but the best alliance you can have with agreement is with the Igbos. The last election showed how determined the Igbos are by standing up to support GEJ who is a Niger deltan, if the reverse were the case I'm sure the Niger delta will back out and abandon the Igbo. My guy learn, North and SW are in alliance and they'll do everything possible to keep this fraud of a nation as one because it benefits them more than any other region in Nigeria.
Go to the federal ministries and parastatals northerners and south westerners dominate the service, police and army same, ditto customs and where does all their salaries come from? Crude oil sales.
I'm sure if the igbos are lending their support, it's for them to be able to get the Biafra they want, don't misunderstand the gesture bro.

4 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by kingthreat(m): 8:43pm On May 13, 2016
straight2point:

Don't be an ediot. Did you just place your hand on your keyboards to type that trashb(including the innocent) or it was a slip of tongue via voice to text medium of typing. The army should look for the nda Boys and kill them. They didn't look for the innocent passer by in the northern Nigeria. They went to sambisa forest to destroy bh. So they should look for the Boys in the creeks.

Im not an ediot. But i will advise you not to be naive like you dont know how.armed conflicts go. Bullets dont discriminate. When there is conflict anywhere, the innocent fall victim too especially in AFRICA.
Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by pepigeorge(m): 8:44pm On May 13, 2016
HahahahahahHahahahah. I laf this country. ...The region that lays the golden egg should be pampered and not provoked....

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by searay(m): 8:46pm On May 13, 2016
flokii:
People won't condemn this now o..

When Buratai starts with them fireforfire.. They will be shouting human right

We'll see how it ends
"When a tsetse fly perches on your scrotum, it takes a great skill
not force to kill it."
No investor or business will thrieve under a war-torn zone. Anyways, the NDA wins and the economy cripples

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by Fourwinds: 8:46pm On May 13, 2016
nawa oooo

these guys look sophisticated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Leaked Letter: Why Buhari Told Oyegun To Ignore Tinubu / This Kumuyi Is Simply Different - Femi Adesina / Andy Uba's Daughter Called To Bar (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.