Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri (39831 Views)

Tension As Explosion Rocks Enugu Artisan Market / Militants Blow Up NPDC Oil Facility In Delta / Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by Rapmoney(m): 10:36pm On May 13, 2016
agarawu23:
If FG go tough on them, they will start crying and shouting tribal hunt.
You are my pal...but why are you so biased when it comes to socio-economic issues?

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by White007(m): 10:41pm On May 13, 2016
Obijulius:
0kay...u meant it as an insult but it turns out to be true.

Money from the Niger Delta was used to develop Lagos and Abuja for over 55 years and you think it's reasonable. And the f00l called Buhari had d guts to call the region 5%.

You guys say oil is now useless. The wells and oil facilities should be destroyed so that the owners of the land can use it for farming and fishing.

Enough is Enough

We are on this page bro!

That was meant for the zombies...

5 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by owanedo: 10:47pm On May 13, 2016
TippyTop:
When they gave bubu ultimatum many said it wouldn't happen.
The future is bleak under the most divisive president ever to rule Nigeria.
and suffer?
Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by Obijulius: 10:47pm On May 13, 2016
Noted.....

My blood dey hot small!!!!
White007:

We are on this page bro!

That was meant for the zombies...

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by Chirokusko: 11:20pm On May 13, 2016
kissval1388:
hmmmmmmmmm I swear I dont know what to say. I know this act is bad but truly truly, Nigeria government deserves it.

Obama will be laughing like mad at the fantastically corrupt Fulani man.
incase you dont know, I Wana leak a secret to you all, by October, NDA will unveil there flag and the world will be surprise to see that its the Biafran flag.
things will unfold soon. open your eyes and watch.
Very much like one of them. To hell with your dream.
Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by bankylan: 12:12am On May 14, 2016
agarawu23:
If FG go tough on them, they will start crying and shouting tribal hunt.

How can u go tough on someone that feeds u...they hold the four aces!

4 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by DonBenny77(m): 12:18am On May 14, 2016
Aboki want arrest Tompolo na wetin cause all this wahalaoh!

E b like him no sabi d meaning of "militant" or na d "ex" dem put before militant dem confuse am

ok oh! we still dey watch

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by Generalyemi(m): 12:26am On May 14, 2016
Reminez:

I'm happy the Nigerdeltans are a step ahead of you greedy folks. They want Niger Delta republic .Stay in your gully ravaged land locked utopia and be rest assured no one will give a hoot about it.
Again , don't lump your parasitic selves with Niger Delta again !!!

really.. keep hating

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by omobaekiti: 2:28am On May 14, 2016
EasternLeopard:
You don't insult and fight the regions that feed the Nation.
Imagine calling these regions 5% and threatening them.

Any attack on any community will see ICC hand coving Buhari and his low IQ supporters

Buhari good morning.
oh please leave this ICC alone,you think African leaders give a rat's turd about ICC,obasanjo dealt with odi he was reported to ICC did they do anything...just evacuate your family members from that area oh if you hia say NA dey come this guys have no joy oh...ICC ke....pesin wey die no dey swallow EBA oh.
Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by Opharhe: 3:21am On May 14, 2016
Adminisher:

Noooo they don't want to talk. They want to bring death and destruction from all points of the compass. You don't start violence and then claim you want t.o talk. The earth itself is crying from the pollution.
War is not about shooting guns and macho. It is serious hunger and suffering of women and children.
The people the soldiers the FG will unleash on the region are not going to be "very nice". They will commit genocide and people will say the NDA overstepped bounds and everything dies.
Then Nigeria will shut down. My people will not take any invasion of our lands or senseless killings in the hands of govt. lightly anymore; Odi is still fresh in our memory. Let Buhari take the bait and do whatever he likes, the victims too will seek their own pound of flesh in whatever way possible and maybe, just maybe that will mark the beginning of the end of this frustrating contraption of a country. Thank You.

5 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by BabaAlaji(m): 6:31am On May 14, 2016
‪#‎OCCUPYINGMINDS‬: ‪#‎NIGERDELTAMILITANTS‬...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future by your own hands.
WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!!
OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!
Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by dunkmaster: 6:35am On May 14, 2016
I have always read comments on politics on nl and all I see is opinions of fellow citizens divided based on political tribal or personal affiliations. Whether you arr Yoruba Igbo or Hausa, ipob NDA arewa or oodua we are all in this together. If the NDA continues this bombing spree its we the common man DAT will suffer more. No light the economic condition is terrible. Let's us forget abt tribal or political attachments let's unite in one voice support this government even if we don't like APC or PMB. Avengers please consider the masses. United we stand. Nigeria will rise again. God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by kingthreat(m): 7:05am On May 14, 2016
pepigeorge:

U write like a child....Go play with sand if u have finished ur Arithmetic home work

You're a prolific cocksucka for caling me a child.
Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by lyntiffany(f): 7:21am On May 14, 2016
killerman57:
my brother, u fail to understand something "there is no peace without victory" until u show this people u are more than them militarily u can never achieve absolute peace.... When the ND militants were offered amnesty I knew it will only be a matter of time before another group will come out again, with the sole aim of being called to the table to "settle"( Of course we know for their stomachs ) ; u see the boko boiz , after they have been absolutely decimated, they will not return, a thought of what might befall them will reallign the potential members (maitaitsine sect,comes to mind)...
The Avengers should be put were they belong, bomb them, decimate them, that is how true countries stand, that how they are created , that's the values a country should be built on.

If they are called to the table and settled, another sect will come up morrow and start bombing, to be settled, violence shouldn't be seen as a means of negotiation in any sane clime on earth.... Diplomacy and tough negotiations should...
Don't make your judgment to be one-sided,are you aware that the so called bokoharam terrorist your trying so hard to defend are being given amnesty by your Government? Pls spare us your sermonic trash.
Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by Nobody: 7:29am On May 14, 2016
Lol
Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by Krismart(m): 7:35am On May 14, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:
Very Gooooood!
pls keep blowin up ya properties. cool
Na now u knw say na their property. Meanwhile why is the Govt crying over another man's property? Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by haibe(m): 7:55am On May 14, 2016
muba4huss:
Sometimes I always feel that this crude oil is nothing but a curse to we Nigeria...i wish there were no crude in our country maybe thing would have been better

I believe things would have been better too.. the existence of such a natural resource makes the country lazy
Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by bishopkay: 9:47am On May 14, 2016
shamecurls:
Good one

[b]They should be encouraged to blow-up all other oil installations and shift to Schools, University`s, Health centers and private Industries of there respective states. [\b]

Who go lose pass?

#DumbFolks

E pain u... LOL

They are not boko haram ehn Bros

#TrueFederalism is the way, or we go our separate ways!!

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by EasternLeopard: 1:48pm On May 14, 2016
omobaekiti:
oh please leave this ICC alone,you think African leaders give a rat's turd about ICC,obasanjo dealt with odi he was reported to ICC did they do anything...just evacuate your family members from that area oh if you hia say NA dey come this guys have no joy oh...ICC ke....pesin wey die no dey swallow EBA oh.

Odi occurred 1999 while ICC was created 2001
Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by tomakint: 2:00pm On May 14, 2016
madridguy:
LET THEM CONTINUE AND LET SEE WHO WILL CRY LAST. I KNOW SOME PEOPLE WILL SEE THIS AS A GOOD NEWS JUST LIKE THE POSTER BELOW THE FTC. I KNOW WE HAVE A COMPETENT AND STRICT PRESIDO. NIGER DELTA POWER RANGERS SHOULD KONTINU IN MAMA PEACE VOICE.
Have you eaten today? Please eat well so as to talk well.......stop reasoning this way, you are no longer a kid. Many foreigners are members of this forum and they read our posts too.
Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by Reminez(m): 3:52pm On May 14, 2016
babestella:

This is why Northerners and the SW joined hand together to punish your GEJ, igbos don't need your oil, but the best alliance you can have with agreement is with the Igbos. The last election showed how determined the Igbos are by standing up to support GEJ who is a Niger deltan, if the reverse were the case I'm sure the Niger delta will back out and abandon the Igbo. My guy learn, North and SW are in alliance and they'll do everything possible to keep this fraud of a nation as one because it benefits them more than any other region in Nigeria.
Go to the federal ministries and parastatals northerners and south westerners dominate the service, police and army same, ditto customs and where does all their salaries come from? Crude oil sales.
I'm sure if the igbos are lending their support, it's for them to be able to get the Biafra they want, don't misunderstand the gesture bro.
Yawns ..stop appealing to sentiments. There was a thread here on nairaland recently and it showed IMO STATE has the highest number of federal civil servants in Nigeria.
If you love the Niger deltans so much ,why did Ironsi and Ojukwu crush Adaka Boro's Niger Delta republic in the early 60s. Please, everyone has seen through your lies . Its all about access to oil and sea.
I'm sure the real Niger deltans won't leave Nigeria where they are minorities to be minorities with the greedy IBO's in an utopian Biafra .
Ciao !!
Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by Reminez(m): 4:02pm On May 14, 2016
Generalyemi:

really.. keep hating

I'm only dishing out the truths . No time to hate bro !
Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by ChukwuIbrahim: 7:22pm On May 15, 2016
Krismart:
Na now u knw say na their property. Meanwhile why is the Govt crying over another man's property? Ndi ara

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Posts About The Challenges They Face / Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S / This Kumuyi Is Simply Different - Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.