Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri (39862 Views)

Tension As Explosion Rocks Enugu Artisan Market / Militants Blow Up NPDC Oil Facility In Delta / Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by Adminisher: 5:56pm On May 13, 2016
Grundig:
I do not support the action of these guys but Buhari must avoid any form of brute.

These guys just want to talk. Give them your ears Buhari. It is cheaper that way

Noooo they don't want to talk. They want to bring death and destruction from all points of the compass. You don't start violence and then claim you want t.o talk. The earth itself is crying from the pollution.
War is not about shooting guns and macho. It is serious hunger and suffering of women and children.
The people the soldiers the FG will unleash on the region are not going to be "very nice". They will commit genocide and people will say the NDA overstepped bounds and everything dies.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by Adminisher: 6:01pm On May 13, 2016
YourLeader:
With the way things are going. Even the Fulani Herdsmen known that things are no longer as same.

Good Morning, Nigeria.
Chaiiii
These guys will destroy you. You don't know what you are playing with Niger Delta. Anyway wetin consign me.

3 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by Newmanluckyman(m): 6:02pm On May 13, 2016
Oh peace where have thy gone!
Oh diplomacy your voice is no longer to be heard!
Oh common sense direct our noble cause!
Oh Nigeria how do we get to this point?

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 13, 2016
Adminisher:

Chaiiii
These guys will destroy you. You don't know what you are playing with Niger Delta. Anyway wetin consign me.

Equity and justice are not NIGERIANS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by dBard: 6:07pm On May 13, 2016
Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by dBard: 6:09pm On May 13, 2016
Never being in support of militancy neither do I believe they're capable of holding out too long against a concerted military effort, except it becomes widespread like in the time past.
My issue is d potential danger this is..a ticking time bomb. Most ppl in d south feel cut off and disenchanted with this government n this hasn't been helped by d president's utterances/actions/inactions and his response to this (which l suspect may be heavy handed) can risk turning this steaming pot into a blazing conflagration..especially with d grudging support these fellows enjoy right now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by Grundig: 6:10pm On May 13, 2016
Adminisher:

Noooo they don't want to talk. They want to bring death and destruction from all points of the compass. You don't start violence and then claim you want t.o talk. The earth itself is crying from the pollution.
War is not about shooting guns and macho. It is serious hunger and suffering of women and children.
The people the soldiers the FG will unleash on the region are not going to be "very nice". They will commit genocide and people will say the NDA overstepped bounds and everything dies.
There has been no death so far. Thank heavens for that. And going by their rhtorics they are only after facilities and intallations of these international oil companies. All of these because no one isgiving them the listening ear.

I say again, dialogue I cheaper

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by medpren: 6:12pm On May 13, 2016
Monimatic:

grin gringrin grin
True talk my brother, Buhari is forming the new Sheriff and Sheriffat in town like some zombies will say.

lmao which one be sherif and sherifat again? lmao!

3 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by Litmus: 6:14pm On May 13, 2016
one big problem with the world is caused by people refusing to go to bed and sleep. Rapist and thieves are folks that refuse to sleep and instead go about, often at night, looking to cause mischief. If the sponsors of Bokharam had gone to bed and slept of their nonsense ideas, thousands of people would be alive today. There would be fewer homeless and people in south Nigeria would not be bombing oil terminals and destroying their environment. Now you have these Deltant Militants. I bet you they don't sleep. If only some of these guys would say, 'you know what, carrying those dynamites today, to go blow up a flow station, is a bad idea, i think i will go and sleep off the idea'. But, oh-no, they wont go and sleep, instead, they want to go about looking to do mischief.

If this Kenyan guy had slept that day, he wouldn't have found himself in this situation

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by Reminez(m): 6:15pm On May 13, 2016
EasternLeopard:
You don't insult and fight the regions that feed the Nation.
Imagine calling these regions 5% and threatening them.

Any attack on any community will see ICC hand coving Buhari and his low IQ supporters

Buhari good morning.
South Eastern Nigeria (Iboland) does not feed Nigeria. Niger Delta we know..stop lumping your parasitic selves with the Niger delta .

9 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by waternogetememy: 6:15pm On May 13, 2016
Singing Chief Oliver De Coque "Ana Enwe Obodo Enwe."

Northerners and Buhari using south south oil to form global relevance is ending.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by vanbonattel: 6:16pm On May 13, 2016
madridguy:
LET THEM CONTINUE AND LET SEE WHO WILL CRY LAST. I KNOW SOME PEOPLE WILL SEE THIS AS A GOOD NEWS JUST LIKE THE POSTER BELOW THE FTC. I KNOW WE HAVE A COMPETENT AND STRICT PRESIDO. NIGER DELTA POWER RANGERS SHOULD KONTINU IN MAMA PEACE VOICE.

Are you kidding me? grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by vanbonattel: 6:19pm On May 13, 2016
Reminez:

South Eastern Nigeria (Iboland) does not feed Nigeria. Niger Delta we know..stop lumping your parasitic selves with the Niger delta .

The real parasites are those who fast and pray everyday for the country to be held together by force.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by medpren: 6:20pm On May 13, 2016
I swear even Bugarri is surprised at what's hitting. The NDA guys seems to very passionate, they attack the livewire of parasitic leeches. Which means less money for the divisive government of Bugarri.

Even if you put 1 soldier in every 1metre of the pipelines, It still will not guarantee the safety that you seek. All it takes is one dynamite.

Bugarri the vindictive and wicked brought this upon himself. I will only pity him when he invades a community and kill innocent children as his casefile swells up at ICC.
When he is ready for inclusive governance the SE and SS aka 5%ers will know.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by medpren: 6:26pm On May 13, 2016
Litmus:
one big problem with the world is caused by people refusing to go to bed and sleep. Rapist and thieves are folks that refuse to sleep and instead go about, often at night, looking to cause mischief. If the sponsors of Bokharam had gone to bed and slept of their nonsense ideas, thousands of people would be alive today. There would be fewer homeless and people in south Nigeria would not be bombing oil terminals and destroying their environment. Now you have these Deltant Militants. I bet you they don't sleep. If only some of these guys would say, 'you know what, carrying those dynamites today, to go blow up a flow station, is a bad idea, i think i will go and sleep off the idea'. But, oh-no, they wont go and sleep, instead, they want to go about looking to do mischief.

If this Kenyan guy had slept that day, he wouldn't have found himself in this situation

If you northerners can go to bed and sleep in your Arewa republic on your groundnut pyramids, hides and skin this minute and stay off the south, peace will return to the geographical space called nigerria.

But mischieviously you want southerners to go and sleep so you can murder them in bed and take their women as slaves. That ain't gon happen!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by Idrismusty97(m): 6:28pm On May 13, 2016
I don't really give a fvck so long as we all suffer from the effect. They will even suffer more. Where are Awa oyel people? Bayesal don pay salary since November? As you blow up gas pipelines una get light? It is like fighting an enemy that can hurt you but you can't hurt him unless you hurt "yourself"… Like suicide bombers. At the end of the day you still didn't gain anything.

9 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by nafiachi(m): 6:29pm On May 13, 2016
Why are we Africans easily taken advantage of, the same forces that sponsored the BH menace are now devising new tactics, started with so called Herd's men and now some unknown self-centred Avengers, the sad thing is that our youths are been used in all these attacks.
I pray the Almighty grants this Administration the wisdom to massively create jobs, I believe it'll go a long way in ending all these.

3 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 13, 2016
Litmus:

An African Proverb Says that a cheated man begs sleep to come but sleep eludes him.

Ponder on this and know if NDA would sleep.

4 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by vanbonattel: 6:36pm On May 13, 2016
Idrismusty97:
I don't really give a fvck so long as we all suffer from the effect. They will even suffer more. Where are Awa oyel people? Bayesal don pay salary since November? As you blow up gas pipelines una get light? It is like fighting an enemy that can hurt you but you can't hurt him unless you hurt "yourself"… Like suicide bombers. At the end of the day you still didn't gain anything.

Better we all suffer this than the Bayelsa guys suffering gas flaring while the notherners enjoy in plenty with Niger Delta oil money. This must stop!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 6:49pm On May 13, 2016
Nigerian military sef coolNigerian military sef
Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by Reminez(m): 6:53pm On May 13, 2016
vanbonattel:

The real parasites are those who fast and pray everyday for the country to be held together by force.
I'm happy the Nigerdeltans are a step ahead of you greedy folks. They want Niger Delta republic .Stay in your gully ravaged land locked utopia and be rest assured no one will give a hoot about it.
Again , don't lump your parasitic selves with Niger Delta again !!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 13, 2016
EasternLeopard:
You don't insult and fight the regions that feed the Nation.
Imagine calling these regions 5% and threatening them.

Any attack on any community will see ICC hand coving Buhari and his low IQ supporters

Buhari good morning.

Don't mind them. ICC, Amnesty International, EU and UN have all set trap for him and waiting for him to fire one shot. These pics will happen to him...President Gbagbo of Ivory Coast and President Charles Taylor of Liberia.

4 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by killerman57: 6:56pm On May 13, 2016
Grundig:

There has been no death so far. Thank heavens for that. And going by their rhtorics they are only after facilities and intallations of these international oil companies. All of these because no one isgiving them the listening ear.

I say again, dialogue I cheaper
my brother, u fail to understand something "there is no peace without victory" until u show this people u are more than them militarily u can never achieve absolute peace.... When the ND militants were offered amnesty I knew it will only be a matter of time before another group will come out again, with the sole aim of being called to the table to "settle"( Of course we know for their stomachs ) ; u see the boko boiz , after they have been absolutely decimated, they will not return, a thought of what might befall them will reallign the potential members (maitaitsine sect,comes to mind)...
The Avengers should be put were they belong, bomb them, decimate them, that is how true countries stand, that how they are created , that's the values a country should be built on.

If they are called to the table and settled, another sect will come up morrow and start bombing, to be settled, violence shouldn't be seen as a means of negotiation in any sane clime on earth.... Diplomacy and tough negotiations should...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 13, 2016
Buhari Oya bush don mature show your fantastically useless power, you think say those boys na Cows and Donkeys wey you and your brothers animals in human skin dey chase around inside bush.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by Idrismusty97(m): 6:57pm On May 13, 2016
vanbonattel:

Better we all suffer this than the Bayelsa guys suffering gas flaring while the notherners enjoy in plenty with Niger Delta oil money. This must stop!
The environmental pollution cause by blowing up pipelines is worst than gas flaring. To top it up you won't have light cause obviously most southerners depends entirely on gas plants for electricity. The North you are trying to hurt have light. Keep on destroying yourself, They won't be much work left for the Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by todayboy: 7:09pm On May 13, 2016
They say it's empty threats
They they are cowards
Now see what is happening
Ken saro wiwa: you can kill the messenger but you can't kill the message
Buhari thread with cushion

3 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by evansjeff(m): 7:12pm On May 13, 2016
Continue
Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by shamecurls(m): 7:13pm On May 13, 2016
Good one

They should be encouraged to blow-up all other oil installations and shift to Schools, University`s, Health centers and private Industries of there respective states.

Who go lose pass?

#DumbFolks

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri by ZUBY77(m): 7:13pm On May 13, 2016
Hmm. The heat is on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Officers Arrested By Edo Vigilante For Transporting Illicit Weed (Video) / Photo Of The Day As Nigerians Await The Announcement Of Election Results / Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.