Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,111 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 - Travel (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 (682065 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gentledoj(m): 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
How to sign I-20, please?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 12:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
LagosNIV:

If he was approved at the window and later refused, your friend was also informed of the reason. Just because you tell the truth today doesn't mean you can escape the lies of your past. It's purely speculation as we don't know the details of this specific case, but maybe he had applied with a false name and date of birth in the past - it happens.

Thank you for this post.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by monsieur2016(m): 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
Congrats @calfavour you made my day grin cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
gentledoj:

Funny questiongringringrin

Use your signature to sign it and write your name where applicable

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
Christian129:
Guys abeg help me out oh. Please how much does it cost to pay GRE with PayPal? How much would they deduct? Please I need the current price as I have used various search engines all to no avail. Thanks guys

Ask your bank for their exchange rate and then multiply it with the GRE fee..

Ask for current black market exchange rate and multiply it with the GRE fee..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
Christian129:
Who brought 'obamaland' to this forum sef grin

You want to know

Start reading from part 5 you will see it there..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
daaz001:

Congrats dear.....God that did yours will surely do ours too this June..
#Godalltheway#

Amen in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
bukunmmy:

Congratulations Sis......... God I looked up to U for this type of Favour on my Interview day So shall it be IJN

Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 12:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
Donprada:
thank you but cant I go into any fedex office in lagos and schedule a pickup?

It's more expensive doing that as per FedEx..

I suggest you go to dhl head office and get that done but it will cost you almost 20 to 25k plus

Also ask your school to send it to someone in USA and the person send it to you with $50 to $60 via USPS and so on
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
DeeTus:
How could that be possible? I don't believe that.

Big boss you need to believe because anything can happen at the US embassy.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
dickoflife:
gunther still owe me 3 cupsbof garri.

Lol..

You wan make Eba
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
Holudarey01:

Make I join you grin

You are free to join me..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
N
Walspring:

It's more expensive doing that as per FedEx..

I suggest you go to dhl head office and get that done but it will cost you almost 20 to 25k plus

Also ask your school to send it to someone in USA and the person send it to you with $50 to $60 via USPS and so on
thank you but I am not sure the school will want to send it to someone in the US. While filling my i20 form, I specified my nigerian adress as where I want to receive it..can I change the adress to US adress now that my i20 is ready? I have email them but no reply yet and I am running out of time
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by DareFadi(f): 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
Walspring:

You are so right , just anything is possible... During my time , there was a potential student in my school who was denied entry at the POE . the officer said his first degree was fake , not sure how the officer decided that . Maybe the POE is familiar with the school system in that county

I happened to be in international office that day and heard the student assistance talking about it. The student was from India and kept calling every second to see what could be done. Not sure how it was resolved but i know for a fact that person was denied entry even with f1visa stamp
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
Donprada:
Nthank you but I am not sure the school will want to send it to someone in the US. While filling my i20 form, I specified my nigerian adress as where I want to receive it..can I change the adress to US adress now that my i20 is ready? I have email them but no reply yet and I am running out of time

Big bro, trust me the school will do it and also contact them via phone

Check your email I replied the pm..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
LUCAS99 you have a mail bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Christian129(m): 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
Walspring:

Ask your bank for their exchange rate and then multiply it with the GRE fee..

Ask for current black market exchange rate and multiply it with the GRE fee..
thanks Boss. I'd do just that. God bless
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
Christian129:
thanks Boss. I'd do just that. God bless

Amen and let's give the thanks to God
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Chiznonso: 1:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
Umu usa
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by profx4real(m): 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
Donprada:
thank you but cant I go into any fedex office in lagos and schedule a pickup?

I really don't know about that bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by daaz001: 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
Walspring:

Amen in Jesus name

Thanks bro, i really appreciate yu. God bless yu real good..

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 1:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
daaz001:

Thanks bro, i really appreciate yu. God bless yu real good..

Amen and you too

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by cutemorgan(m): 1:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
Congrats Calfavour...Better days ahead smiley

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by phillips19: 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
gunther6:

You might have just damaged your applications irretrievably, it is always emphasized on this thread DO NOT LIE many peeps had families working in the same city/state they are going and still get approved ,you failing to mention a sister in the city you wish to school is a dangerous oversight, i'll tell you what is more dangerous - adding your sister to your application at this point, ride it out without her

Ok ...thank you very much . Will do that
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
calfavour:
Visa Approved this morning. I have a reason to praise the Lord, for all the big big things he has done for me, eto Dike na nke o mere ya emekwa ozo. Ekaro oh! Baba mi! Eshe. Transcript loading......
Congratulations sis, I'm so happy for you ....
that kind feeling when your pseudo VO gets her visa
Opeeee oooooooo Oya North Dakota we dey come..
Na to dey go play for Grand forks during summer be that ooo...

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by NairaSea23: 3:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
Congrats to all those whose visa was approved from Monday to thisday... Wishing us all greater things ahead and safe trip.

@slimmy2005 welcome back boss... so nice to have you here.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by seanaddy(m): 3:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
Good day friends, Pls ive been having something on my mind for a while now and i dont know how to go about it or how to start with it... Plus im really scared of taking risks or being careless. I intend studying in the U.S but im yet to make moves towards it. Like, making applications, paying application fees, transcript, or whatever stages required. I need someone to pls advice me on the best and cheapest ways to accomplish it. Im a graduate with second class lower from LAUTECH and i studied computer science. Also i would like to know if going through an agent would be easier or i should get it done myself. I would really appreciate quality and experienced responses ... God bless us all...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by godG: 3:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
NairaSea23:
Please anyone Going to University of Wisconsin or already there? I will be glad to connect with you.

Bro., welcome to the State of Wisconsin - America's Dairyland. You will love it. Stout is also a great school in the University of Wisconsin system. I don't know much about Menomonie, but my guess is that you will have a great time there. Anytime you want to breeze into Madison, don't hesitate to let me know. On, Wisconsin!

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by aadeyi: 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
calfavour:
Visa Approved this morning. I have a reason to praise the Lord, for all the big big things he has done for me, eto Dike na nke o mere ya emekwa ozo. Ekaro oh! Baba mi! Eshe. Transcript loading......

I was so looking forward to this cos I was sure God doesn't disappoint. All your Prayers on every success posted here has been answered. Congratulations babe.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 3:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
seanaddy:
Good day friends, Pls ive been having something on my mind for a while now and i dont know how to go about it or how to start with it... Plus im really scared of taking risks or being careless. I intend studying in the U.S but im yet to make moves towards it. Like, making applications, paying application fees, transcript, or whatever stages required. I need someone to pls advice me on the best and cheapest ways to accomplish it. Im a graduate with second class lower from LAUTECH and i studied computer science. Also i would like to know if going through an agent would be easier or i should get it done myself. I would really appreciate quality and experienced responses ... God bless us all...

The best is for you to do it yourself don't patronise agent, Also research for schools that match you educational profile and write GRE and any English test
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by DareFadi(f): 3:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
gentledoj:

Some kind questions sha ......... Are you sure you are ready to go abroad and face the world out there shocked. lipsrsealed

If you cant figure out the very basic then wahala dey ooo

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
Walspring:

Certainly but I'm not an illiterate and cannot believe that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (402)

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.