Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 - Travel (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 (679336 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by don4ye: 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
lazywriter:
Hello from Chicago

Chicago snie .. Tonje obamaland snie..

Welcome man

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Angelapinkytoes(f): 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
plauses:

Thanks, since you stay in Abuja, could I meet up with you when you're less busy? lets discuss the prospects of getting some $ for my trip
replied your PM
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by texrem(m): 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
gunther6:
Let us set up a 'Dallas Buyers Club' for angelapinkytoes' dollars...
These are the rules cheesy
1. If you have not been posting here even your transcript, you are not eligible for 'our' dollars cc texrem

2. If your are attending '*****' University in ##### state or 'bleep state university' in 'I told him the location' state you are restricted to just a maximum of $300 cc bobbycashville, plauses etc

3. dickoflife is naturally disqualified from seeking ms Angela's dollars by reason of truancy , inappropriate user handle and possible insanity

4. You may NOT seek dollars for your 'friend' 'brother' and the nonsense people say when they are trying to play the working system we have in this house.

5. You may NOT seek anticipatory dollars if you are yet to get your visa.

6. Canada, UK peeps are naturally barred from seeking dollars here, go and look for your own 'philanthropist' on your thread ... Sorry fizzile grin cheesy

7. Our brothers already in the US are naturally barred from seeking or cornering our 'allocation' of dollars or even showing romantic interest in the said missus... cc Aadeyi

Bros you dont tell me what to do on this thread.....You re free to run a background checkup on me.. shocked
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
ayosco2008:

So I booked the appointment with him already for 2pm on Tuesday
Make sense.
What department are you applying to?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by profx4real(m): 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
texrem:

Bros you dont tell me what to do on this thread.....You re free to run a background checkup on me.. shocked

Looool cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gunther6(m): 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
texrem:

I've seen earthworms with much more developed sense of humor , you no add transcript you hear dollar you open mouth... Bloody sponge angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by texrem(m): 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
gunther6:

I've seen earthworms with much more developed sense of humor , you no add transcript you hear dollar you open mouth... Bloody sponge angry

Bro u re free to say what u like... im not exchanging words with you...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by lionlee216(m): 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
I dey see new faces here ontop dollars oo.. angela, u never reply my pm ooo. mesef need dollas
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gunther6(m): 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
texrem:

Bro u re free to say what u like... im not exchanging words with you...

You kinda already did grin ... OK bye... Oya bro no vex I apologise shebi you self know dollar is scarce and the rules/guidelines was just humor... Read again and spot how much sarcasm went into that post

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gunther6(m): 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
Angelapinkytoes:
replied your PM

Sent you a mail
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by plauses: 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
Angelapinkytoes:
replied your PM

Thanks, I've replied you, Kindly send me your number while replying my mail please.
Thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by simayanki4real(m): 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
Hello people,

My brother has been denied twice at the U.S Embassy in Lagos for an F-1 Visa. He got admission into MBA at Texas Women University in Denton.
Each consular officer seems to ask why he chose Texas Women University specifically. Meanwhile the university started admitting men in all programs on 1994.

I need advice from the forum, should he go back with the same school or get admission somewhere else against Spring 2017. Thanks for the advice.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
don4ye:

Aiye o.. Dem no de come Lagos??

Lagos venue is protea hotel in VI..

Abeg make sure you attend and don't miss it because enough gbogbo gbo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by texrem(m): 6:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
gunther6:

You kinda already did grin ... OK bye... Oya bro no vex I apologise shebi you self know dollar is scarce and the rules/guidelines was just humor... Read again and spot how much sarcasm went into that post

No wahala...You got my pm?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
simayanki4real:
Hello people,

My brother has been denied twice at the U.S Embassy in Lagos for an F-1 Visa. He got admission into MBA at Texas Women University in Denton.
Each consular officer seems to ask why he chose Texas Women University specifically. Meanwhile the university started admitting men in all programs on 1994.

I need advice from the forum, should he go back with the same school or get admission somewhere else against Spring 2017. Thanks for the advice.

Sorry to say, it seems your brother too like women and that why he picked that school.. Lol gringringrin

If he has good reason in his interview no lele but don't you think is better to look for schools where gender are balanced

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
texrem:

Gunther is just kidding with that policy, Abeg no take am serious hop

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
All of you that is looking for dollar, I hope you won't dull each other

#lyrics
#rhymes
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
simayanki4real:
Hello people,

My humble suggestion is that he gets another school.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
Gunther6 you sabi write o. Very humorous and witty.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
simayanki4real:
Hello people,

What reason has he been giving for choosing the school?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
larrytorch:

I have a enough in it, as a matter of fact I tried my dad's master card wc has more than enough in it got the same message saying try another card. I've been to my bank, I was told that using of Visa cards have been banned from foreign transactions. Here is a mail I got from them

You should try another bank or someone should help you to make the GRE payment
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by texrem(m): 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
Walspring:

Gunther is just kidding with that policy, Abeg no take am serious hop

Thanks bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
Newsflash: Zenith Bank has disabled Naira cards for international transactions effective tomorrow, Monday 13th of June.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by simayanki4real(m): 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
Fortissimo:

What reason has he been giving for choosing the school?

The reason he has been giving is that he checked their profile and their acceptance rate was high and he always wanted to school in texas
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by simayanki4real(m): 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
Walspring:

Sorry to say, it seems your brother too like women and that why he picked that school.. Lol gringringrin

If he has good reason in his interview no lele but don't you think is better to look for schools where gender are balanced

good reason like what specifically?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gunther6(m): 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
Fortissimo:
Newsflash: Zenith Bank has disabled Naira cards for international transactions effective tomorrow, Monday 13th of June.

Another one bites the dust... I'm converting my money to cedis cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
gunther6:

Another one bites the dust... I'm converting my money to cedis cry
go and drink agbo jedi.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gunther6(m): 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
lazywriter:
Hello from Chicago

How long did it take you to clear all checks at O'Hare and tell us your POE experience.. #gracias

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
@Angela, be careful for unscrupulous people.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 7:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
simayanki4real:

good reason like what specifically?

Let him come and start reading this thread from part 4 to present part then he will see and learn so many specific reasons why students apply to their schools..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
simayanki4real:

The reason he has been giving is that he checked their profile and their acceptance rate was high and he always wanted to school in texas

This is too poor and he needs to wise up because he is not going for UG studies but G studies
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by don4ye: 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
Walspring:

Lagos venue is protea hotel in VI..

Abeg make sure you attend and don't miss it because enough gbogbo gbo

Date pls.. God grant my padi visa and others ooo so that we can go together

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (402)

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.