Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 - Travel (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 (679349 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 7:46am On Jun 13, 2016
Priceless200:

Hmmmmm.... Shee you be kidnapper ni? Anyway no shaking.. Army estate

Lol... No be only kidnapper

Omo Army wey dey stay army estate... gringringrin

Nah Una dey get light pass for kubwa..

I dey opposite Lagos street back of Oven cute bakery.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 7:46am On Jun 13, 2016
KimoraW:

Thanks Walspring.

Thank God!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 7:47am On Jun 13, 2016
don4ye:
To my brothers and sisters going for their interview this week, your song is visa approved approved approved approved in the name of Jesus. You shall be favor in the eye of men and women. The eyes of the Lord that never sleep nor slumber shall be with you.

Amen in Jesus name..

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by jeniver64(f): 7:53am On Jun 13, 2016
True talk oh,I have a prepaid account with them and they sente a mail this morning, na wa oh
Fortissimo:
Newsflash: Zenith Bank has disabled Naira cards for international transactions effective tomorrow, Monday 13th of June.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by jeniver64(f): 7:53am On Jun 13, 2016
True talk oh,I have a prepaid account with them and they sent me a mail this morning, na wa oh
Fortissimo:
Newsflash: Zenith Bank has disabled Naira cards for international transactions effective tomorrow, Monday 13th of June.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by zimplicity: 8:06am On Jun 13, 2016
Hello VO, I went for F1 interview last month and I was told by the consular officer that my visa is approved and I should pick it up in 3 days time. To my greatest surprised I found form 214b within my passport, saying denied. Any ideal what could have caused it. Thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 13, 2016
zimplicity:
Hello VO, I went for F1 interview last month and I was told by the consular officer that my visa is approved and I should pick it up in 3 days time. To my greatest surprised I found form 214b within my passport, saying denied. Any ideal what could have caused it. Thank you.
cc abujaniv lagosniv
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Mayflowa(m): 8:44am On Jun 13, 2016
Angelapinkytoes:
To those sending me PM,the dollars am willing to give out next month is from the sale of one of my cars in the states sold by my sister for 13,500. So,I made the explanation easy for everyone,am tired of answering bunch of questions from some of ya'll to the extent of one asking me if it's real dollars. Smh

Angela can I send you N290,000 to your Nigeria bank acct while your sister send me $1000 to my US bank acct. I kinda need it urgently. It's been hard trying to transfer the cash from Nigeria to US?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Mayflowa(m): 8:48am On Jun 13, 2016
sirRiddy:

cc abujaniv lagosniv

The VO won't be able to see the post you are trying to copy him. They will only see yours. However, she was denied because further check on her answers and Ds190 forms reveal some concerns.

But it will be wise for her to bring the embassy attention to it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 8:49am On Jun 13, 2016
Look u cannot come and corneour allocation here.. Boys help me chase dis guy..
Cc walspring, gunther06 aiye, don4eye cutemorgan
Mayflowa:

Angela can I send you N290,000 to your Nigeria bank acct while your sister send me $1000 to my US bank acct. I kinda need it urgently. It's been hard trying to transfer the cash from Nigeria to US?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 8:51am On Jun 13, 2016
You are correct. My sponsor was also called. They do background checks on u after even approving the visa.
Mayflowa:

The VO won't be able to see the post you are trying to copy him. They will only see yours. However, she was denied because further check on her answers and Ds190 forms reveal some concerns.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gunther6(m): 8:52am On Jun 13, 2016
Mayflowa:

US people are already starting to roundtrip oga stay away now shebi you are already in the states ... Na wa o.. So you collect $1000 got to the nearest African market change to 360k ... 70k without lifting a finger cool money... Abi you are suffering from FOREX scarcity in the states too?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 13, 2016
Thank you sir.
I have edited my post in a way that will
ensure that the NIVs see it.
I am really interested in the case, I assume it is the
guy that was discussed earlier on the thread. I cannot
imagine the despair she must be going through now sad
Mayflowa:

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by DareFadi(f): 9:02am On Jun 13, 2016
zimplicity:

LagosNIV:

If he was approved at the window and later refused, your friend was also informed of the reason. Just because you tell the truth today doesn't mean you can escape the lies of your past. It's purely speculation as we don't know the details of this specific case, but maybe he had applied with a false name and date of birth in the past - it happens.

The VO on NL has answered to a similar situation
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by NairaSea23: 9:22am On Jun 13, 2016
dickoflife:
You are correct. My sponsor was also called. They do background checks on u after even approving the visa.

Seriously? How did they get his details? From the school or Where?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 13, 2016
zimplicity:
It's quite unfortunate. Sorry about that. I think your visa was probably approved in error or maybe you were involved in a fraud or misrepresentation of data so to speak. Really cannot fathom what the problem is.

In spite of that, you can send an e-mail to the consulate and ask what happened so as to figure out if you could still qualify for F-1 visa next time.

Sorry brother.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by DareFadi(f): 9:32am On Jun 13, 2016
NairaSea23:

Sponsor details are on the form although dickoflife strikes me like a story teller tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by ratchy: 9:37am On Jun 13, 2016
don4ye:
To my brothers and sisters going for their interview this week, your song is visa approved approved approved approved in the name of Jesus. You shall be favor in the eye of men and women. The eyes of the Lord that never sleep or slumber shall be with you.
AMEN

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Mayflowa(m): 9:40am On Jun 13, 2016
gunther6:

US people are already starting to roundtrip oga stay away now shebi you are already in the states ... Na wa o.. So you collect $1000 got to the nearest African market change to 360k ... 70k without lifting a finger cool money... Abi you are suffering from FOREX scarcity in the states too?

Haba! Don't we pay rent here? My bill alone run up to $700 per month. Not to talk about food and recreation. I came in January. I haven't started working. All my monies come from Nigeria.

So are you saying I cannot gain from Nairaland at all after all the sacrifice I take in answering PMs and guiding people here. If you have to give me, I had be glad. Things are hard now!

Wait, do you think it's easy to send the dollars to Nigeria. With what? or I wan fly go Nigeria for nite go change am
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by NairaSea23: 9:43am On Jun 13, 2016
DareFadi:

Sponsor details are on the form although dickoflife strikes me like a story teller tongue

Is it I-20 form or DS 160? The former yes... The later no. Even on the I 20, Only name was stated. No further details was provided.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by lionlee216(m): 9:46am On Jun 13, 2016
Mayflowa:
If you have to give me, I had be glad. Things are hard now!

The wind of change don blow reach amelika? lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Mayflowa(m): 9:47am On Jun 13, 2016
dickoflife:

Lol. Seriously you guys with GAs are lucky. I still have to get all my money from Nigeria. Not from parents o but personal savings. House rent alone is about 180k per month.

But dickoflife, you are now very hyperactive since you got your visa. You use to be very humble. I use to pity u o.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by DareFadi(f): 9:49am On Jun 13, 2016
NairaSea23:

Is it I-20 form or DS 160? The former yes... The later no. Even on the I 20, Only name was stated. No further details was provided.

I am not really sure because i havent filled both in years.

However i did sponsor a family member last month and i am very sure he asked me for my full address details for the ds160 form. Address yes but i am not sure if my telephone was included. I wasnt asked for that blc he had it anyway and just asked for my full house address

I think the house or those who have applied can answer what sponsor details is put on the ds 160

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Mayflowa(m): 9:51am On Jun 13, 2016
lionlee216:

The wind of change don blow reach amelika? lol

No! I don't earn a dime here. I could if I wanna go menial. I will prefer to have GA which I am working towards to. So I get money from Nigeria. I saved enough. I planned that dollars won't be more than 250 naira but your president had changed everything within few months.

Moreso America like all other places is hard. You won't eat without working but it is relatively easier to get work. Still, Nigerians seem to make more here thru hustle. Many of their citizen dey suffer wella.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by don4ye: 9:58am On Jun 13, 2016
zimplicity:

Likely issues that may lead to your deny

Your date of birth on ur passport may be different from d one on your ds 160. (Check pls)

Or

Maybe you said you are 25 of which you are 35.

Have you been deny before? If yes, you have change some information on your ds 160 as against the previous apps.. Which give dem doubt.. ( after visa has been approved, they do what is called administration processing)

My option ni ooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by don4ye: 10:04am On Jun 13, 2016
Mayflowa:

Haba! Don't we pay rent here? My bill alone run up to $700 per month. Not to talk about food and recreation. I came in January. I haven't started working. All my monies come from Nigeria.

So are you saying I cannot gain from Nairaland at all after all the sacrifice I take in answering PMs and guiding people here. If you have to give me, I had be glad. Things are hard now!

Wait, do you think it's easy to send the dollars to Nigeria. With what? or I wan fly go Nigeria for nite go change am

Kilode ja misi
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by don4ye: 10:11am On Jun 13, 2016
Dear LagosNIV,

With sincerity and humility, I will like you to help on this issue again. More clerification we need sir.

Hello VO, I went for F1 interview last month and I was told by the consular officer that my visa is approved and I should pick it up in 3 days time. To my greatest surprised I found form 214b within my passport, saying denied. Any ideal what could have caused it. Thank you

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 10:14am On Jun 13, 2016
NairaSea23:

Via ds160
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 10:20am On Jun 13, 2016
gunther6:

Your point is valid here but we don't know if (s)he is someone like that.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 10:22am On Jun 13, 2016
zimplicity:

Is it you that your friend came here to ask the same question on your behave

Anyway the VO came here to say something about it few days ago.

cc
Lagosniv
Abujaniv
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 10:25am On Jun 13, 2016
dickoflife:

Make we be our brother keeper joor..

Nah our person be this oooo... gringringrin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 10:28am On Jun 13, 2016
DareFadi:

I am not really sure because i havent filled both in years.

However i did sponsor a family member last month and i am very sure he asked me for my full address details for the ds160 form. Address yes but i am not sure if my telephone was included. I wasnt asked for that blc he had it anyway and just asked for my full house address

I think the house or those who have applied can answer what sponsor details is put on the ds 160

NairaSea23:

Sponsor details are filled inside ds160 form online

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (402)

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.