Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 - Travel (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 (679308 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by aadeyi: 11:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
Walspring:

Let's pray so because she work with CBN nah gringrin

Lol..... se CBN sef still dey do 199 so?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 11, 2016
fizzile:
Dollar hunt is on the increase my brother. Tried paying my tuition via Form A but i wasn't allocated the total amount i applied for. Seems its best applying for something little, say $2000 or $3000 dollars or one can make payments in parts and not whole. The truth about scarcity is real..very real i must say.
@ what rate were you charged?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Shigoboy(m): 11:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
morning brothers and sisters, i have a sister who lives in American, been there for about 10 years now, recently she came up with the idea of getting me there, initially she was thinking i could come in with a student visa for my Masters, but my result is not too good for that, so we thought of other ways which are applying for same student visa as an undergraduate or making arrangement for invite, i think that's a visiting visa, but they both have their disadvantages, in terms of applying as an undergraduate, we considered my age, i'm 30 already,which i read on here that its one of the factors VO considers during interview, and when i applied for a visit if i couldn't get it at that time i would have to wait for some period of time before i could re-apply as my name would have been in their system according to her (my sister), i'm a novice in this traveling stuff, please i need advises from experienced and expertise on this issue,please help a brother, never read without dropping a comment (reasonable comments) cheesy your contributions would be highly appreciated.

Cc: justwise
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 11:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
aadeyi:

Lol..... se CBN sef still dey do 199 so?

Yes ooo to dangote and others
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 12:10am On Jun 12, 2016
Kool. We will get back to u
Angelapinkytoes:
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 12:15am On Jun 12, 2016
Shigoboy:
morning brothers and sisters, i have a sister who lives in American, been there for about 10 years now, recently she came up with the idea of getting me there, initially she was thinking i could come in with a student visa for my Masters, but my result is not too good for that, so we thought of other ways which are applying for same student visa as an undergraduate or making arrangement for invite, i think that's a visiting visa, but they both have their disadvantages, in terms of applying as an undergraduate, we considered my age, i'm 30 already,which i read on here that its one of the factors VO considers during interview, and when i applied for a visit if i couldn't get it at that time i would have to wait for some period of time before i could re-apply as my name would have been in their system according to her (my sister), i'm a novice in this traveling stuff, please i need advises from experienced and expertise on this issue,please help a brother, never read without dropping a comment (reasonable comments) cheesy your contributions would be highly appreciated.

Cc: justwise

Let's start this way, what your GPA
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gunther6(m): 12:16am On Jun 12, 2016
fizzile:
Dollar hunt is on the increase my brother. Tried paying my tuition via Form A but i wasn't allocated the total amount i applied for. Seems its best applying for something little, say $2000 or $3000 dollars or one can make payments in parts and not whole. The truth about scarcity is real..very real i must say.

You probably were allocated all the pounds you requested for but a portion is going to Abóki... During my form A hunt before potential GA position my see wehn...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by fizzile(m): 12:27am On Jun 12, 2016
Holudarey01:
@ what rate were you charged?
I was charged at 197.5 per dollar
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by fizzile(m): 12:29am On Jun 12, 2016
gunther6:

You probably were allocated all the pounds you requested for but a portion is going to Abóki... During my form A hunt before potential GA position my see wehn...
Going to Ab0ki how? That's not true oga,cos I was debitted exactly what they allocated to me at the cbn rate..so me no understand the ab0ki ish.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by diggy4real: 12:44am On Jun 12, 2016
Hello House.....I have been searching for schools in the US one could enrol for MSC in engineering....tried using USnews.com.....I can't access the "graduate compass"...can anyone help me out on this? Or Better still help me on any school DAT will absorb a 2.57 cgpa holder in MSC mechanical engineering or its related field.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Shigoboy(m): 12:58am On Jun 12, 2016
Walspring:

Let's start this way, what your GPA

2.23 undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by plauses: 1:20am On Jun 12, 2016
For Students who already have their Admission for Fall 2016, The EducationUSA Abuja office is organizing a Visa Orientation on the 15th of June. They give you the opportunity to interact with consular staff, and receive helpful tips and answers to questions you may have about the Visa Interview.
Venue: Cyprian Ekwensi center for Arts and Culture Area 10 Garki Abuja.
Time : 10am
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 1:25am On Jun 12, 2016
Nice. I dey come. Make I come do another interview. Makes it 4 year visa all join.
plauses:
For Students who already have their Admission for Fall 2016, The EducationUSA Abuja office is organizing a Visa Orientation on the 15th of June. They give you the opportunity to interact with consular staff, and receive helpful tips and answers to questions you may have about the Visa Interview.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by winson4real(m): 1:32am On Jun 12, 2016
Angelapinkytoes:
Am willing to sell dollars to interested thread members from next month. If any is interested,send me a PM.

Please I'm also interested!
Nothing is too small, nothing is too big grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 1:35am On Jun 12, 2016
plauses:

What is the gate pass
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 1:36am On Jun 12, 2016
dickoflife:
Nice. I dey come. Make I come do another interview. Makes it 4 year visa all join.

gringringrin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Angelapinkytoes(f): 1:51am On Jun 12, 2016
Everyone interested,I just have 4,500dollars to give out. My mailbox is filled with PM,am still tipsy from a date I had today with friends. So,ya'll take it easy on me and I'll reply to everyone of you the best I can.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 2:41am On Jun 12, 2016
Angelapinkytoes:
Everyone interested,I just have 4,500dollars to give out. My mailbox is filled with PM,am still tipsy from a date I had today with friends. So,ya'll take it easy on me and I'll reply to everyone of you the best I can.

Sell everything for me Joor and i will resell for others... gringringrin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by jatsay001: 3:16am On Jun 12, 2016
Sent you PM, I will need 1000 dollar too.... Thanks

Angelapinkytoes:
Am willing to sell dollars to interested thread members from next month. If any is interested,send me a PM.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gunther6(m): 3:28am On Jun 12, 2016
fizzile:
Going to Ab0ki how? That's not true oga,cos I was debitted exactly what they allocated to me at the cbn rate..so me no understand the ab0ki ish.

Na waa for you fizzile you applied for $$ and was not given the full amount you required, I said you probably were but your bank gave you a fraction of what was allocated and debited you accordingly, the remaining part will be sold off to Abóki at an handsome gain... Round tripping at its gruesome best
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by aadeyi: 3:58am On Jun 12, 2016
Angelapinkytoes:

Lol...... you should av expected that..... Everyone needs this $$$ grin grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Priceless200(f): 4:44am On Jun 12, 2016
Walspring:

I am sure you read her transcript post very well and you notice what she did to get the anointing?

What part of Abuja do you stay
Kubwa
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by ayosco2008(m): 5:37am On Jun 12, 2016
Holudarey01:
PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS.
Colorado State University (CSU) Fort Collins representative would be visiting Nigeria next week.
If you wanna meet them, contact them via email.
Check the attached screenshots.
It's a very good school.
MODIFIED

On the 12th (tomorrow) from 1-6pm I will be available at:

Sheraton Abuja Hotel

Ladi Kwali Way, Maitama

Abuja PMB143, Nigeria

On the 14th (Tuesday) from 1-6pm I will be available at:

Protea Hotel Victoria Island

Plot 1700, Violet Yough Close,

Victoria Island,

Lagos, NG

Please let me know if you can make it to one of these events!
This is different from the EducationUsa woheva
cc walspring

Hello. I can make it to that one that's gonna come up in Lagos. I sent an email to the school already..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by fizzile(m): 5:55am On Jun 12, 2016
gunther6:

Na waa for you fizzile you applied for $$ and was not given the full amount you required, I said you probably were but your bank gave you a fraction of what was allocated and debited you accordingly, the remaining part will be sold off to Abóki at an handsome gain... Round tripping at its gruesome best
I now get. Omor dis ppl jzt dey carry us do one chance.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Angelapinkytoes(f): 6:11am On Jun 12, 2016
jatsay001:
Sent you PM, I will need 1000 dollar too.... Thanks

did not see your PM but I replied to every other person.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 12, 2016
fizzile:
I was charged at 197.5 per dollar
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Angelapinkytoes(f): 6:17am On Jun 12, 2016
To those sending me PM,the dollars am willing to give out next month is from the sale of one of my cars in the states sold by my sister for 13,500. So,I made the explanation easy for everyone,am tired of answering bunch of questions from some of ya'll to the extent of one asking me if it's real dollars. Smh
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 6:17am On Jun 12, 2016
ayosco2008:

Hello. I can make it to that one that's gonna come up in Lagos. I sent an email to the school already..
Mail this guy Stene.Verhulst@colostate.edu
Na him dey come
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 12, 2016
Angelapinkytoes:
To those sending me PM,the dollars am willing to give out next month is from the sale of one of my cars in the states sold by my sister for 13,500. So,I made the explanation easy for everyone,am tired of answering bunch of questions from some of ya'll to the extent of one asking me if it's real dollars. Smh
grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by don4ye: 7:08am On Jun 12, 2016
plauses:
Hope they will give us food.. I like food o.. Na me and dickoflife go come together grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 8:36am On Jun 12, 2016
Guy na window seat me I book o... Which side u wan seat?
don4ye:

Hope they will give us food.. I like food o.. Na me and dickoflife go come together grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 9:24am On Jun 12, 2016
Wait af u buy ur ticket for amelika?
don4ye:

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (402)

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.