Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 - Travel (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 (679457 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by nellyalph: 9:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
No visa was approved this week?? Na so so 'tory' we just dey hear since this week.

Anyways will post my transcript tomorrow

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by winson4real(m): 9:14pm On Jun 15, 2016
I dey go Atlanta Georgia o

dickoflife:
Chairman where u dey go?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by borie4u(m): 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
Bobxin:

Okay, thanks for your polite reply, how much does it cost to get US visa?
Walahi I no dey reply u again. D last time I did , someone told me she got a us passport. Another told us he got bj from someone with dracular teeth. In fact ur Q's cause higgy hagga , meleƩ.,tuppsy turvy n stupendous brouhaha. Just get to Benin n before morning u go reach America. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by alfasulaimon247: 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
please help...
hello and how r you ? i just stumped online on this forum and wish i can ask you my question pls
i am currently in the US, a foreign national from nigeria and me and my USC girlfriend are been planning on getting married here in the US, but just recently i checked online for her background, i saw things like Traffic Crime, Murder, Petty theft, Murder, Aggravated robbery, all these appears on her background check which i conducted.. With all these crimes committed, am i good and safe to go ahead with marrying her ? With all these crimes committed, will she be able to file for me for AOS and Greencard ? I need your advise pls
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by fizzile(m): 9:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
Bobxin:

Bros make i explain am the way wey a common man go understand. me i no sabi blow oyibo grammer as i no be US citizen. Now passport na that small booklet wey immigration dey give. the colour na green. wen u get to immigration office, u go kukuma tell them say u wan process passport. dey go direct you. then u go drop about two passport photographs, and some documents. it cost about 30k to make 64paged passport..dat one na for business people ooo or celebs wey dey travel ooo.. u can get the one of 32 pages for 25k or so.. cant remember vividly. it will take atleast 24 to 48 hours to be processed

Now for visa.. visa is like an authentication that u can now get into the country u intend going to. its more like a stamp. they get to stamp it on the passport. the passport like i said is more of a booklet with empty pages....so the visa is that stamp u get on the passport. to get to visa, u have to go through the necessary application processes... be it student visa, immigration, abii visit.

Atleast i don try naaaa... it depends on wetin u wan go do for US

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
alfasulaimon247:
please help...
hello and how r you ? i just stumped online on this forum and wish i can ask you my question pls
i am currently in the US, a foreign national from nigeria and me and my USC girlfriend are been planning on getting married here in the US, but just recently i checked online for her background, i saw things like Traffic Crime, Murder, Petty theft, Murder, Aggravated robbery, all these appears on her background check which i conducted.. With all these crimes committed, am i good and safe to go ahead with marrying her ? With all these crimes committed, will she be able to file for me for AOS and Greencard ? I need your advise pls

Is she in prison and are you her penpal?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
dickoflife:
U av bad mouth sha

Oboy na d economy o. But I hope it drops to a reasonable rate.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by borie4u(m): 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
alfasulaimon247:
please help...
eleyi ogidigan. This one is strong . only u? Last time I checked ,dead man don't use Green card. Better run as fast as your leg can carry u before she add u to d tally. Lot of psychos in America

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by aadeyi: 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
alfasulaimon247:
please help...

Alfa Olorun grin na you wan carry the load na and u don already see torns and broken bottles there. It's left for you to decide if you want to carry it on your head or you want to run for your life.

The choice is yours.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
fizzile:
No be small. This match na between local champion and Yankee based...or Non-US citizen vs US citizen....ololzzzzz

You go sabi officiate match no be small gringringrin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by aadeyi: 9:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
borie4u:
eleyi ogidigan. This one is strong . only u? Last time I checked ,dead man don't use Green card. Better run as fast as your leg can carry u before she add u to d tally. Lot of psychos in America

I just died from this. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
borie4u:

Walahi I no dey reply u again. D last time I did , someone told me she got a us passport. Another told us he got bj from someone with dracular teeth. In fact ur Q's cause higgy hagga , meleƩ.,tuppsy turvy n stupendous brouhaha. Just get to Benin n before morning u go reach America. lipsrsealed

You don kill me with laugh for here... gringringrin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
borie4u:

Still laughing .. Abeg you be comedian like basket mouth
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 10:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
Bobxin:

Just token of good preparation, hard work and favour
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 10:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
Jchi9876:

lol

their kids and immediate family will totally disagree

Hmmmmmm

It is well ooo and all must be well
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Buzzo1: 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
Naira was not devalued, Implicitly, the Naira may Decline vs the USD within the first few weeks, but as Inflow begins to match or Exceed outflow, the Demand/Supply forces will shape a new, lower exchange rate.

Bottomline; CBN continues to be the major source for USD to the Foreign Exchange Primary dealers, the rate at which CBN sells to them will determine the rate they sell at the Inter-Bank Market. The inter-bank rate will now be the official rate of the Dollar.

The Black-Market will still exist to supply to the 41- Items Classified as Not Valid for foreign exchange
The Inter-bank market is not allowed to sell to BDC.
All the other allowed transactions as previously approved by the CBN (form A, PTA etc, must be backed by documentation) can be done at the Inter-bank market.
on Friday CBN will announce who the Primary dealers are.
then on monday, we will get a first taste of what the exchange rate will be, my guess is, it will fall to about N260, predicting the CBN may sell to the primary dealers between N220 - N250
please review these Giudeline released by the CBN today to understand the new policy

OluDare01:
Naira has been devalued and the second tier market(black market) has been abolished
We would know the exchange rate on monday. meanwhile it is expected that speculators will stop playing their games and rate will settle around 300(my opinion)
Yes the devaluation is the official policy pls transmit to the forum.
Don't rush to aboki yet wait till monday... meanwhile it has dropped from 370 this morning to around 330 on the street right now.

Na the lecture wey I receive from gunther6 be this o.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 10:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
alfasulaimon247:
please help...

If I am not wrong, Your enemy don enter one chance and writing courier letter to either detention or death or destruction because of the crime on this person background.

I beg of you please don't marry or go into marriage with this kind of person.

#flee
#run4yourlife

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by aadeyi: 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
Walspring:

If I am not wrong, Your enemy don enter one chance and writing courier letter to either detention or death or destruction because of the crime on this person background.

#flee
#run4yourlife

U never can tell, he might be in love oooooo.... And love endures all things even death sef

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dicapino: 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
alfasulaimon247:
please help...

Bros. how you..take jamb...this kind person......you na senior. I dey...fear for you sef! Jesu
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by borie4u(m): 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
Walspring:

#flee
#run4yourlife

Truth is why person go see Mack 4 trailer (not d one DAT register for GRE or TOEFL ) dey come n still dey think wether make he stay or comot for road. My bro,we all no how it is but why can't u get better people like Obama daughter , bush or Clinton daughter or better still someone u d be safe with. Why play with a loaded gun? Na two murder case u saw,pls don't make it three . Orlando shooting is still fresh .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
alfasulaimon247:
please help...
even with all these crime you still want to engage her in marriage sham? Of all the free girls in US?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
borie4u:

Truth is why person go see Mack 4 trailer (not d one DAT register for GRE or TOEFL ) dey come n still dey think wether make he stay or comot for road. My bro,we all no how it is but why can't u get better people like Obama daughter , bush or Clinton daughter or better still someone u d be safe with. Why play with a loaded gun? Na two murder case u saw,pls don't make it three . Orlando shooting is still fresh .

Tonight you remind me of my dream car(mack 4 trailer)..

Is not just playing with loaded gun but a bomb that is about to detonate.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nairaland grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dicapino: 11:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
alfasulaimon247:
please help...

Bro to be more serious. I watch a lot of CNN and I know there a lot of psychotic folks over there that do crazy things. For a person with this kind of background she definitely not a normal babe, but I am perplexed where you would have met such a lady.

She may be fawning a different person now, but you don't wanna wake up one and see a gun in your face.

I can't give any advice, I don't know how deep you have gone with her. Dumping her in many ways could compound the issue,if you have already started promising things ( you wouldn't want a smoking gun..chasing you around US)

MY 1CENT
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by happney65: 11:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
Walspring:

I hail with my two hands and two legs up in the air..

Nah this kind scene happney65 and Oja get distinction.. gringringrin

grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
dicapino:

Bro to be more serious. I watch a lot of CNN and I know there a lot of psychotic folks over there that do crazy things. For a person with this kind of background she definitely not a normal babe, but I am perplexed where you would have met such a lady.

She may be fawning a different person now, but you don't wanna wake up one and see a gun in your face.

I can't give any advice, I don't know how deep you have gone with her. Dumping her in many ways could compound the issue,if you have already started promising things ( you wouldn't want a smoking gun..chasing you around US)

MY 1CENT

Confirm......I concur. Abeg help tell that bros make he wise up Oooo...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by OluDare01(m): 11:21pm On Jun 15, 2016
Buzzo1:
Naira was not devalued, Implicitly, the Naira may Decline vs the USD within the first few weeks, but as Inflow begins to match or Exceed outflow, the Demand/Supply forces will shape a new, lower exchange rate.

Bottomline; CBN continues to be the major source for USD to the Foreign Exchange Primary dealers, the rate at which CBN sells to them will determine the rate they sell at the Inter-Bank Market. The inter-bank rate will now be the official rate of the Dollar.

The Black-Market will still exist to supply to the 41- Items Classified as Not Valid for foreign exchange
The Inter-bank market is not allowed to sell to BDC.
All the other allowed transactions as previously approved by the CBN (form A, PTA etc, must be backed by documentation) can be done at the Inter-bank market.
on Friday CBN will announce who the Primary dealers are.
then on monday, we will get a first taste of what the exchange rate will be, my guess is, it will fall to about N260, predicting the CBN may sell to the primary dealers between N220 - N250
please review these Giudeline released by the CBN today to understand the new policy

Firstly the naira was devalued, plain and clear, it does not float freely as the naira remains a managed currency and you will agree with me that the naira was 'tacitly' devalued long ago.

CBN has always been the major source of foreign exchange to dealers in the primary and autonomous foreign exchange market and the entire reason for this devaluation is to bridge the increasingly widening gulf in the value of the naira on the official market(largely driven by fiat not the implicit value of the naira) and the autonomous market (largely driven by speculation and negative consumer sentiments)

The 'black market' will exist for 41 banned items, It simply serve as a policy instrument of import control it means if you must import toothpicks, plastic and leather you must import at uncompetitive costs...

That been said, some of your projections belong to the realm of fiction, there is no guarantee that the naira will not even depreciate further with time, Nigeria has a reserve of $29 billion and a current import bill including oil imports that stands at more than $8 billion a month and a demand backlog of $25 billion, factor in the avengers that have grinded oil production to a dangerous halt, you begin to know Nigerian reserve cannot finance 5 months of import.

The naira was simply devalued so that the government can at least use the discretionary spending that comes with devaluation to develop critical infrastructure and deepen the economic base.
That been said the value i expect to be announced will approach plus or minus a few naira the former interbank rate which is #285 and it is a matter of time before pressure on the Naira renders the exchange rate inept... There is simply not enough dollars to defend the value of the naira it is widely expected to proceed the way of the Egyptian pound as one devaluation leads to another...

Projection : first 2wks 285 - 300
Third month - 370+

Culled from the ECO101 lecture I received from Gunther6
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by smartmicky: 11:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
akins2016:
@smart I can have the cracking GRE sent to your email if u are interested
@akins i'd appreciate that. pls do.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by smartmicky: 11:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
akins2016:
@akins i'd appreciate that. pls send it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
Abeg, don't really understand this CBN thing Oooo. This oyinbo too much, I no gree grab Ooo. Infact I remember say na because of cash book and first column cash book for b/studies in js3 make me run comot go science class for ss1 Ooooo. Make una please help break am down ....Eshe gan Ooooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by petarrhh(m): 11:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
akins2016:
Pls I need it: petchem_009@yahoo.com
Tanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Pelaiye2703(m): 11:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
smartmicky:

Christian pls i also need the ebooks for GRE. my email is "smart.micky91@yahoo.com

Thanks bro in anticipation.
please and me too bro. Pls help a brother ma mail is babatundepelaiye@gmail.com....thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (402)

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.