Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 - Travel (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 (680543 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Igbiboi: 11:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
gentledoj:

Use this..... $170

Academic Evaluation Services
5620 E. Fowler Ave, Ste E
Tampa, FL 33617
USA

Phone: +1 (813) 374-2020
Fax: +1 (813) 374-2023
Email: info@aes-edu.org
www.aes-edu.org

Bros abeg no vex, their evaluation is it as good as WES, I mean the GPA outcome after evaluation. I ask because many of these credential evaluation companies do a Great Harm to GPA, hence my choice for a more friendly evaluation. Please, I need you to confirm to me their academic standard, if you have used it before.

Kind regards
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by hustla(m): 11:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
pepe4reps:

Do u obtain scholarship with it GRE from d school?

Not yet
But that's the course I'd like to do, us or Canada
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by fizzile(m): 11:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
Igbiboi:
My good people of nairaland abeg try help a brother out. I am urgently in need of a credential evaluation because I am running behind schedule. Ideally, I should have used WES but my understanding of WES is that it takes a lot of time, as such I need another evaluation. But my problem is that I need a more friendly evaluation, by that I mean I don't want an evaluation that will slash my GPA into two, lol. I have heard about IERF, FCSA and others, Please can anyone here refer me to a credential evaluation that is as friendly as WES or even has a better evaluation than WES, I promise that person a bottle of e-Heineken lol.

Thanks
Use IERF, I can boldly attest to that. I used them and I was surprised how my very poor UG GPA increased. I was amazed. Got my copy yesterday and was surprised. Their evaluation is good. Secondly, they won't have to contact your UG school for confirmation like WES does. Once your transcripts gets to them, it takes highest 15 working days to evaluate. If you want it sent to the school the next day or next day, u jst pay a little token. In a nutshell, IERF is great. I can vouch. Go ahead.

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 11:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
fizzile:
Use IERF, I can boldly attest to that. I used them and I was surprised how my very poor UG GPA increased. I was amazed. Got my copy yesterday and was surprised. Their evaluation is good. Secondly, they won't have to contact your UG school for confirmation like WES does. Once your transcripts gets to them, it takes highest 15 working days to evaluate. If you want it sent to the school the next day or next day, u jst pay a little token. In a nutshell, IERF is great. I can vouch. Go ahead.

Nice one but if I may ask how would they confirm or the transcript is genuinely sent from the school ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by OluDare01(m): 11:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
Igbiboi:

Bros abeg no vex, their evaluation is it as good as WES, I mean the GPA outcome after evaluation. I ask because many of these credential evaluation companies do a Great Harm to GPA, hence my choice for a more friendly evaluation. Please, I need you to confirm to me their academic standard, if you have used it before.

Kind regards
Wes would shoot your cgpa up.
Use this to get the rough estimate of your cgpa

http://wes.org/students/igpacalc.asp
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Igbiboi: 11:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
fizzile:

Thanks, God bless you!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Igbiboi: 11:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
Walspring:

Nice one but if I may ask how would they confirm or the transcript is genuinely sent from the school ?

I know for sure not every credential evaluation company does that confirmation. Some of them just do only the conversion. I think it is only WES and ECE that do it all the times. WHile others do it only by request.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Igbiboi: 11:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
fizzile:

Bro, on their website do they have something like an unofficial evaluation calculator like WES where you can first convert your grades to have a glimpse of what it will amount to before sending them your transcript.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Igbiboi: 11:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
OluDare01:

Wes would shoot your cgpa up.
Use this to get the rough estimate of your cgpa

http://wes.org/students/igpacalc.asp

I have done the conversion before, but my problem is that WES takes a lot of time...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by fizzile(m): 11:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
Walspring:

The transcript has to be sent directly from the school, bearing its seal and stamp. Secondly hope you know if transcripts are sent by schools, they bearer is usually the school,with all necessary details. But basically,such document has to come with a stamp or seal of the school.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 12:05am On Jun 30, 2016
fizzile:
The transcript has to be sent directly from the school, bearing its seal and stamp. Secondly hope you know if transcripts are sent by schools, they bearer is usually the school,with all necessary details. But basically,such document has to come with a stamp or seal of the school.

Okay... Noted big boss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Priceless200(f): 12:18am On Jun 30, 2016
Walspring:

Hmmmmm no be only Walmart you for say Walbed gringringrin

VO is Visa Officer
Walberg, Walls........ Walg*cko
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Priceless200(f): 12:21am On Jun 30, 2016
Gaan Sleep Fizzy... Too late already

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 12:35am On Jun 30, 2016
Priceless200:

Walberg, Walls........ Walg*cko

Hmmmmm

Na wah for you oo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 30, 2016
slimmy2005:
Oga! I dey see your moves o from TN to ATL. You no be JJC. In as much as you got something good. Some of those online clippers Na yeye.

You dey barb your hair yourself?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 30, 2016
happney65:

Bros,dont tell me you do this for free.. grin

justwise is a real stand up guy. the travel section would have been a chaotic, fraudulent and filthy mess if not for him.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by nellyalph: 1:35am On Jun 30, 2016
tituzadeola:
In the course of submitting my DS-160 form the system didn't accept my scanned passport so I submitted without a passport but was asked to bring a passport on the interview date on the printout. Hope that won't have any implication?

Hope you know they have a specific size of passport?? I think it's 2 by 2, check US visa website, if not those hustlers outside will charge 2500
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by halidaf: 2:08am On Jun 30, 2016
Angelapinkytoes:
am not interested in your next pay,cause am sure you're not paid enough to even take care of my bills and financial needs.
you Don start.. You first come here to let us know say na British airways you dey enter... Now asking we the Emirates, Air Maroc and Qatar airways gang jamb question.. Ishi

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by halidaf: 2:11am On Jun 30, 2016
DeeTus:
Hehe no one has left this thread. Stop spreading false rumor.

I didn't finish him. I was only saying the truth. Let him just acknowledge it. cheesy
bro that's nobody's business on here.. Its a faceless forum and you don't know what's in other peoples pocket . you only know what you know!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by ayobamimoses07: 3:17am On Jun 30, 2016
please how much is the current Visa fee . thaANKS
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by tituzadeola: 3:19am On Jun 30, 2016
Thanks for your responses, still on the public holiday issue if one interview date fall on public holiday is it possible to be rescheduled for a new interview the same week by the embassy. Need response from those who have had similar experience.
thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by DareFadi(f): 3:31am On Jun 30, 2016
ayobamimoses07:

48,000 naira
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by happney65: 3:43am On Jun 30, 2016
Fortissimo:

justwise is a real stand up guy. the travel section would have been a chaotic, fraudulent and filthy mess if not for him.

I like him..he's doing a good job..he deserves some award from seun..But make he no tell us say he dey do am for free ohh..na that one i no wan hear.. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Bobority: 3:57am On Jun 30, 2016
hello Mr imperiouxx... pls u have a pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by djmakson(m): 4:49am On Jun 30, 2016
slimmy2005:
Oga! I dey see your moves o from TN to ATL. You no be JJC. In as much as you got something good. Some of those online clippers Na yeye.

grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by SilentPistol: 5:09am On Jun 30, 2016
Walspring:

Wait lemme ask Ifa...... gringringrin

But Ifa talk say your question is not complete and if it is Lagos or Abuja embassy ?

Lmao, silly me. I meant Lagos.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by SilentPistol: 5:09am On Jun 30, 2016
profx4real:

U can check/track the next available date for Visa interview by registering @ustraveldocs.com/ng

Alright, thanks a lot. On it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by revenant: 5:39am On Jun 30, 2016
fizzile:

Did you submit your original certificates! I learnt from their site that you must submit your original certificates!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dannybrown19: 5:41am On Jun 30, 2016
winson4real:

Her English name is Vera and she's an igbo girl.
Don't know her
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 7:19am On Jun 30, 2016
ayobamimoses07:

#48,000
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by fizzile(m): 7:28am On Jun 30, 2016
revenant:

Did you submit your original certificates! I learnt from their site that you must submit your original certificates!
No i didnt. Its not compulsory. I sent just my transcripts
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by fizzile(m): 7:31am On Jun 30, 2016
Igbiboi:

Bro, on their website do they have something like an unofficial evaluation calculator like WES where you can first convert your grades to have a glimpse of what it will amount to before sending them your transcript.
No, they don't. But trust me you will be amazed at how your GPA will climb. I am telling you out of experience. I know what am saying. Mekurexx and OjaP can attest to that. Never expected it was gonna increase that much. Just evaluate your transcript.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (402)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.