Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 - Travel (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 (684558 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
Triggeredsam:

plause where are you....and where are u and where are u....soooo sombody is going to that burial ground ehhhh, state of emergency has been declared due to the recent flooding ......

Hehehe some body please pass Triggeredsam some cold water so he can calm down and breath in and out grin......

As a student you can only work on campus so how does the unemployment rate of the city affect you . Also the fact that you started in a city doesnt mean ur umbilical cord is tied there. After graduation you are free to look for jobs in any other city or country and move......
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
fizzile:
Master, am loyal. Sent you a mail. Please check it up. I have an update on something. cc: OJCITY22

Boss, didn't see any message bro. Just checked and checked and checked...haven't seen any. Could you please resend
boss. Had it been have seen it, I would have responded asap...Don't be crossed boss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by plauses: 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
[quote author=Triggeredsam post=47244193]

plause where are you....and where are u and where are u....soooo sombody is going to that burial ground ehhhh, state of emergency has been declared due to the recent flooding ....... i just sent u a pm pls reply immidiatly a breath has come in me.i was already heading to alabama
my infor thus is from[ quote author=Triggeredsam]

I live in Abuja. I've replied your PM. With your mouth you call forth your own Destiny oh! If you say it's a burial ground for you, na for only you. Its a place of opportunity for me, I received a full graduate scholarship, a Research Assistanship with a monthly salary of over $3k. Those things you're seeing there ought not to disturb you. I've seen them before, you don't have any business with that. Your business is to study hard, maintain a high GPA, get that certificate and fly off to a better state.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by OluDare01(m): 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
biikeys:

Almost every question asked in recents parts of this thread has been answered in earlier parts.
Exactly
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
Please, I need a link on how to get account statement for visa application process.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by bathchedars: 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hello everyone.. This is an emergency situation...!!

I have just got my visa to study MA in English with a graduate assistance at a University in US, but I have a hurdle to scale. I started my application last year in the final semester of my degree program so I am a fresh graduate from National Open University and the final result is yet to be posted I am yet to collect my certificate; though I'm on borderline first class.

From the look of things, It seems I may not be able to get my certificate before the due date for my resumption to my graduate studies which is first week in August. And the process for getting my notification of result before the certificate is ready is taking forever. This is an SOS call to all the gurus in the house, I'm soliciting your advice.

Also.....

1. Please is there anyone here who has collected a notification of degree result from National Open University before the certificate is issued?

2. Is there anyone here who knows someone who has collected a notification of degree result from National Open University before the certificate is issued?

3. Please kindly contact me on flytomide@yahoo.com if you are in category one or two i have described above.

4. Thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
Jchi9876:

allow them to ask the questions bordering around their ban after they have served their term.

By the way they are not entitled to a response, the site has rules, they do not own the site they get banned. Period!!
You know how many times I have been banned?? I bet you do not wanna know

If I may ask, how many times and why
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by OluDare01(m): 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
BiggyB242:
Please, I need a link on how to get account statement for visa application process.
Like seriously
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Jchi9876: 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
Walspring:

If I may ask, how many times and why

too many times that i have too much important stuff in my brain to allow space for nairaland banned counts

Yes I broke the rules and deserved to be banned and will not make any promise that I would not break it in future

Point is anyone that has a life will not care about some ban on some site
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by bathchedars: 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
BiggyB242:

Please contact me at flytomide@yahoo.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by bathchedars: 10:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
Please can anybody advise me on how to connect "don4ye"? I was advised to contact him about my challenge on getting notification of result before the certificate is issued from National Open University. I have sent him a personal message but no response from him yet....

I have my visa and I'm due to resume to school by the end of July, but I'm a fresh graduate and I don't have either certificate or even notification of result yet....... cc don4ye

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
bathchedars:
Hello everyone.. This is an emergency situation...!!

I have just got my visa to study MA in English with a graduate assistance at a University in US, but I have a hurdle to scale.

From the look of things, It seems I may not be able to get my certificate before the due date for my resumption to my graduate studies which is first week in August.

Cc MimiHANS or find him/her and send a pm ..He or her seems to be familar with open university and posted a comment today

But what i wanted to point out . How does ur certificate impact your starting your masters. Did they ask for it specifically ? , i would think transcript was enough

Certificate more for if u found a job and the job needs it for verification that u have that degree but not for starting masters not sure, is it a MUST ??.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by lionlee216(m): 10:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
bathchedars:
Please can anybody advise me on how to connect "don4ye"? I was advised to contact him about my challenge on getting notification of result before the certificate is issued from National Open University. I have sent him a personal message but no response from him yet....

I have my visa and I'm due to resume to school by the end of July, but I'm a fresh graduate and I don't have either certificate or even notification of result yet....... cc don4ye

olamonsor2
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by OluDare01(m): 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
lionlee216:

olamonsor2
Banned to
He should send him a pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by bdemix(m): 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
sen a PM to DON4YE, him dey enjoy nairaland Kirikiri, Oga justwise pls pardon don4ye ,Thank you
Helkayklassic:

1. Please is there anyone here who has collected a notification of degree result from National Open University before the certificate is issued?

2. Is there anyone here who knows someone who has collected a notification of degree result from National Open University before the certificate is issued?

I am also a graduate of Noun, through with my programme May this year. I haven't seen anyone who has collected notification of result before the issuance of certificate. The main reason i have not started any application. I want to have my certificate with me before i apply.

CC: Don4ye, a fellow Nouite need your help here.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Observant: 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
So i just found out that F1 students are not eligible to work off-campus, the tuition is expensive, there is no clear cut pact to PR, and you get only get 12 months post graduate work visa except for stem programs.

Please permit me to ask, why people choose to study in US over other english speaking locations with better student conditions?

This is a very sincere inquest as i have already applied to SNHU.
Abeg anyone from SNHU talk to me.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by OluDare01(m): 11:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
LagosismyHome:

Cc MimiHANS or find him/her and send a pm ..He or her seems to be familar with open university and posted a comment today

But what i wanted to point out . How does ur certificate impact your starting your masters. Did they ask for it specifically ? , i would think transcript was enough

Certificate more for if u found a job and the job needs it for verification that u have that degree but not for starting masters not sure, is it a MUST ??.

Some schools need it.
Funny enough, my classmate and I got admitted to ETSU for the same program and we both sent our official transcripts.
In my admission letter, they requested for my certificate prior to registration while my friend was spared.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by bdemix(m): 11:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
Send me a PM, am his younger brother, Oga Justwise pls free Don4ye ,Thank you
bathchedars:

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 11:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
OluDare01:

Some schools need it.
Funny enough, my classmate and I got admitted to ETSU for the same program and we both sent our official transcripts.
In my admission letter, they requested for my certificate prior to registration while my friend was spared.

There must be a reason why he was spared..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 11:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
Observant:
So i just found out that F1 students are not eligible to work off-campus, the tuition is expensive, there is no clear cut pact to PR, and you get only get 12 months post graduate work visa except for stem programs.

Please permit me to ask, why people choose to study in US over other english speaking locations with better student conditions?

Lemme ask you Same question in another way, why did people choose to come to Lagos to work over other states? If you can get answer to this question then you almost close to the answer to your own question

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by LagosismyHome(f): 11:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
OluDare01:

Some schools need it.

Thanks for the info...interesting they requested it for one and not the other in the same school. Not sure why the school needs to see the certificate but hey if they requested for it, their schools their rules.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by LagosismyHome(f): 11:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
Observant:

Maybe if you suggest the other english speaking location with better conditions and what they are. That might help students make more informed decision. ... we learn new things everyday.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by OluDare01(m): 11:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
Walspring:

There must be a reason why he was spared..

Yeah, reason best known to them.
Different strokes for different folks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Triggeredsam: 11:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
Observant:

well na person wee no wan do off-campus work...........u never ready to earn money naa, dat one na for trump pocket.....

the whole thing tire me ohhh tomorw they say contrct marriage is the only way...person go cari him grand mama una go say na cos of green card,........why e no go be green card when they tie every conner with barble wire......
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by kentro201: 11:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hello house please don't ignore my question I need an accurate information badly @Walspring and others please help me out.

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by OluDare01(m): 11:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
LagosismyHome:

Thanks for the info...interesting they requested it for one and not the other in the same school. Not sure why the school needs to see the certificate but hey if they requested for it, their schools their rules.

Maybe they thought I forged my transcript grin grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 11:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
bathchedars:

which school did you apply to and are they requesting for the original copy now ?

If you can't get the original copy why can't you defer till spring so as to avert you from danger when you resume July..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 11:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
bathchedars:
BiggyB242:

Please contact me at flytomide@yahoo.com

I thought you said you already have visa, why are you looking for account statement for visa application again

Is it that you helping someone to look for it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by LagosismyHome(f): 11:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
kentro201:

There is a group on Nl where you can ask the Visa Officers questions. (We are listening or something like that ) ..maybe you post it on that site and get direct confirmation and not heresay that I am about to type. ..lol.

Using elimination, Its not M or J visa. It could be f1 if the school agrees to give you an i20. If they say they dont issue i20 for that course then i would say would have to fall under b1/b2 because thats only what left.....

if you say ur trip is for vacation and then you are attending a course that is not toward a degree credit such as recreational then thats perfect for b1b2....but if your trip is not vacation and only intended for the course then they might say it's not b1b2 as its has no tourist intension so maybe its how u present it......but as i WARNED u, this is just hearsay from my experience best to check the VO other group : use the search button on top and then post your question directly to the team

**Re: U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
LagosismyHome:

Maybe if you suggest the other english speaking location with better conditions and what they are. That might help students make more informed decision. ... we learn new things everyday.

Like Australia, if your study course is 2 years and above you are entitled to a 2 to 5years post study permit

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 11:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
safex101:

Like Australia, if your study course is 2 years and above you are entitled to a 2 to 5years post study permit

You are damn funny because you didn't apply to Australia and you are here campaigning for people to apply there while you applied to a school in US and got admitted..

Anyway everyone has his/her own dream to follow.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 11:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
OluDare01:

Maybe they thought I forged my transcript grin grin

Do you apply to same department ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (402)

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.