Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 - Travel (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 (679568 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
plauses:

Boss! Thanks for the tip. As regards that matter, I've long forgotten about it! Gunther felt It just had to come out at that point because apparently, I wasn't the only one she/he was asking to send money!
Funny thing is I never knew she had a cute picture uploaded, I don't have enough time to look out for those minute details.
The only reason I PM'ed was solely on the offer of USD, and that was because she had posted about successfully selling to some users on here!
She is a big fraud. Why didn't she go trade dollars with the abokis? She is Looking for gullible people. Gunther is smarter than that trash.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by halidaf: 11:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
OJCITY22:

Lol..E reach that level niiiii
e pass oo lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by OluDare01(m): 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
plauses:

Boss! Thanks for the tip. As regards that matter, I've long forgotten about it! Gunther felt It just had to come out at that point because apparently, I wasn't the only one she/he was asking to send money!
Funny thing is I never knew she had a cute picture uploaded, I don't have enough time to look out for those minute details.
The only reason I PM'ed was solely on the offer of USD, and that was because she had posted about successfully selling to some users on here!

Oga the first picture she uploaded wasn't cute at all.
She changed it to a different pix entirely cos she wasn't attracting customers grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by aadeyi: 11:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
slimmy2005:
Angela34real,

I knew this was a mix-up. IT CAN NEVER BE YOU..

How is Texas? Hope you're doing good.

na area mama b that oooo.... dont mind her, she's just enjoying life dey go for that oil rich city.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by qhutetomsel(f): 11:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
surgeonheric:
I need you contacts @qhutetomsel I want to ask you some question please
this my mail princeheicson @gmail.com
really dude? undecided

Your first post on NL is asking for my contacts..
Anyways you can hit the pm button..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dicapino: 11:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
plauses:

Before you travel, walk into Gtbank and tell them you're traveling out and they should activate your card for use abroad

Okay boss will do....that
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by OluDare01(m): 11:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hello people

Please if I want to switch from one discipline to another, say Chemistry to Chem eng in the same school.
How do I go about it?
When is the best time to switch?

Slimmy2005 aadeyi imperiouxx
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gunther6(m): 11:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
slimmy2005:
She is a big fraud. Why didn't she go trade dollars with the abokis? She is Looking for gullible people. Gunther is smarter than that trash.

Imagine plauses could have sent her 900k , she asked me to send 580k under this kain economy, lots of people that nearly fell into her trap... Everyday I get at least 2mails or WhatsApp asking me about Angelapinkytoes dollars... I have long discussed it with the like of Oludare01 , dickoflife, Djmakson and recently cutemorgan say this gal na thief... I came out when she became dangerous
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 12:01am On Jul 08, 2016
OJCITY22:

Boss, no vex Ooooo. Shuuu, this person just come back not too long naa. Why you con dey solicit for another round.
Biko, no vex Oooo.

@gunter6, thanks for the breaking news this early morning,
I never saw it coming....

@walspring..Boss, you are too much. Thanks for the tips this early momo. Jah bless you Bishop.

Amen and lets give thanks to God
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 08, 2016
gunther6:

Imagine plauses could have sent her 900k , she asked me to send 580k under this kain economy, lots of people that nearly fell into her trap... Everyday I get at least 2mails or WhatsApp asking me about Angelapinkytoes dollars... I have long discussed it with the like of Oludare01 , dickoflife, Djmakson and recently cutemorgan say this gal na thief... I came out when she became dangerous
why all of a sudden she turned guest viewer. Before I deal with anyone I make sure I'm 101% sure of the person. Good job spotting that criminal.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by halidaf: 12:05am On Jul 08, 2016
OluDare01:

Gunther8 just did a Slimmy moment grin grin
I'm sure if Slimmy was here that time, he would have exposed her kiss
Same way stevecrun was shamefully exposed.
More 'exposé' to come grin
im sure you were very much on this thread when msnas pointed out aunty/bro angelas zobo and somebody(not mentioning names) just challenged her for saying she's a frequent traveler

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by halidaf: 12:09am On Jul 08, 2016
hardeorlah:
please I have $100 million dollars for sale.

exchange rate is $1 = 100 naira.

in wander coals voice #once upon a time#
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 08, 2016
OluDare01:
Hello people

Please if I want to switch from one discipline to another, say Chemistry to Chem eng in the same school.
How do I go about it?
When is the best time to switch?

Slimmy2005 aadeyi imperiouxx
You'll have to re-apply and meet the admission requirements. You can transfer maximum of 6 graduate credit in most cases if they tally with your proposed program.

I have people who did same and that's the route for ETSU
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 08, 2016
halidaf:
im sure you were very much on this thread when msnas pointed out aunty/bro angelas zobo and somebody(not mentioning names) just challenged her for saying she's a frequent traveler
grin It's me the trouble maker grin I don apologize

Sometimes I just dey like that. It was just a joke before it turned sour.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by halidaf: 12:26am On Jul 08, 2016
warriboy21:
people r condenming and some hyprocrytes are still condenming undecided some of u ere are worst dan her undecided its just that you are still threading carefully,planning your tactics and not yet ripe enough on this thread to unleash your terror undecided..especially you.. yes you....you kn urself sad.. dem say if dem catch one thief today , oda thief go postpone dia operation til d nxt day. smiley anyone seeking quick fame in this thread inorder to defraud newcomers...hmmmmm i de ere de observe u LIVE from Valparaiso undecided.........

..#truth is bitter cool

anyways i dont hv time for scammers... i only deal with bullies wink.....and so far so gud...d bully is still in check undecided..
#peace
Valpo gang#
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by texrem(m): 12:30am On Jul 08, 2016
Please, i want to buy $1million...

Help a brother in need...Please dont refer me to angelinabrainytoes cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by halidaf: 12:45am On Jul 08, 2016
Warriboy21 go soon show *grabs popcorn*
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 08, 2016
texrem:
Please, i want to buy $1million...

Help a brother in need...Please dont refer me to angelinabrainytoes cheesy cheesy cheesy
$1 to 1naira? If you dey come Etsu make I send you money make you get something for me nawwwwwwww
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 08, 2016
bbdd:

Lol zee. I've just been observing.
I've noticed how this thread is now full of liars and new profiles asking suspicious questions.
Somebody will come here and boast of getting citizenship in three months or choosing Howard over Yale. Lol!
Even Mistiqueme fear. Howard over Yale shocked
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by plauses: 12:58am On Jul 08, 2016
slimmy2005:
No vex say I quote you o. Maybe she entered through Pueto Rico or Mexico. The truth side, maybe with her B1/B2 visa.

That shameful city bicycle is still ranting her innocence.

I've refrained from commenting on this character and her lies, Because I wanted this drama to blow over real quick.
I'm my mail communication, she said that her classes start on the 22nd of August. With that date, she couldn't even be in the states on a student visa by the 3rd of July.
So who else did she tell classes start in September?
Too many lies being exposed 1 after the other. I'm holding back from posting screenshots on her to avoid this forum boiling over.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by pimpc007(m): 1:58am On Jul 08, 2016
Question: When you're paying for a U.S. student visa at GT Bank, is there a special bank slip for this payment?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Helkayklassic(m): 2:23am On Jul 08, 2016
Was away on this thread for a day and someone has turned this place to Oluwole and computer village/Otigba street where scamming is the real deal...Don't forget that anytime i visit the states people rush to see my Nigeria passport.. Lool.. Good night.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by angel34real(f): 3:10am On Jul 08, 2016
slimmy2005:
Angela34real,

I knew this was a mix-up. IT CAN NEVER BE YOU..

How is Texas? Hope you're doing good.

I dey jare.. how's life? Thanks for watching out. I appreciate your concern dear. How are you doing? been a while. You are just too much. God will continue to bless you. Amen. Hugs to you from Odessa, Texas.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by ponpon(m): 3:25am On Jul 08, 2016
This whole development bad, very bad in fact.
Probably she wanted to utilize the love and huge trust on the forum. I was actually surprised by the level of trust exhibited here, sending money to someone to help pay for stuffs and all.

We should all be careful, and those who help others shouldn't stop too, you wey wan send bar shine your 3rd eye...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (402)

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.