Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 - Travel (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 (680986 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by worry359(m): 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
aGirlHasNoName:
Good evening guys, It's time to pay SEVIS fee o. Who's going to help me? Give me a quote and a good deal in Naira please smiley thanks in advance.

After all the accusations recently I can not believe that a new poster appears and puts this up.
This can not be accident or coincidence!

I call conspiracy!
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
Thank you for this insightful post.
anikemoses:
my school(Troy university) allows graduate student on GA to register for 6credits minimum provided u will be available during summer to take the remaining 3credit...so it differs from schools
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by folkvangr: 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
Kennyronnie:
Can you behave yourself and stop clogging the thread. Am a 2017 fall hopeful and want to read something helpful and not all these. Cast your stone if you've never sinned before.

Idiotic impostor the real Kennyronny is spelt differently if you like create 100 monikers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
I concur sir.
worry359:

After all the accusations recently I can not believe that a new poster appears and puts this up.
This can not be accident or coincidence!

I call conspiracy!
shocked shocked
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by babbs45: 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
AshBammy:

Get a boo who's a citizen, fall in love and get married. smiley
Your welcome

Well said... Lol. And for the girls another option of getting a GC is through FGM. I know a ton of girls, especially East African who got their GC via FGM.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
dickoflife:
Oh you mean the bird? Kiwi? Lol. Oh well I guess you mean australina abi?
Nope. Anyone who is from New Zealand is called Kiwi. cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
Oh you mean like that little fruit thingy?
DeeTus:
Nope. Anyone who is from New Zealand is called Kiwi. cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
dickoflife:
Oh you mean like that little fruit thingy?
Nope. Do you mean flightless bird which symbolizes the country?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Kennyronnie: 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
Dannybrown19,ignore him it shows maturity. What are we to learn,we the new ones
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
Guys, please beware of scammers and don't share your important details off this thread. They are coming in numbers now as new members.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by teejaf(m): 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
@ imperiouxx, I sent u pm kindly respond. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by folkvangr: 9:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
dannybrown19:

Lol, just take a look how crazy you are going.
You might probably need a psych evaluation before coming if at all you have found your cheap dollar.
Are you sure you are a master student, cuz your ranting doesn't look like one.
Meanwhile, I am not looking for a wife yet if you would wanna, secondly, I don't do cleaning jobs, thirdly, I would wanna let you knw we are not of the same class.
Lastly, come down to North Dakota and ask of me, I am kinda popular though cuz of my prospects in life other than looking for cheap dollars.

Oga there is nothing like cheap dollars, dollars is dollars... Besides I don edit because I self regulate and you are still a 'prospect' ... Borne the level I already apologized, you are not my enemy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
texrem:

Pick up line....whitewash

I love detective zeezahbee....will u marry me?

Happney65 where are thou
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dicapino: 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
babbs45:

Well said... Lol. And for the girls another option of getting a GC is through FGM. I know a ton of girls, especially East African who got their GC via FGM.

Make una show us the way oooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
Lols.. Bro I just wanan pull ur legs small.. Am aware of all u been saying. How is it going?
DeeTus:
Nope. Do you mean flightless bird which symbolizes the country?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by oluwafemikolade(m): 10:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
Sleekyomon:
Hello everyone....pls I need your help,my interview is coming up next week in Abuja.....looking for a cheap hotel I can stay around..thanks
You tried to send me a mail this morning. You can try to reach me again Via this channel.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by pennstate(m): 10:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
DeeTus:
Guys, please beware of scammers and don't share your important details off this thread. They are coming in numbers now as new members.
hahahaha Crucify her! Crucify her!! Give us Barnabas! Give Barnabas!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
Leave d guy he dey romance section...
Walspring:

Happney65 where are thou
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
Sleekyomon:
Hi everyone...@walspring have been trying to send you a personal message it not working...pls send an email to...fredaomon@yahoo.com...thanks.

I replied your pm more than 3 times and nothing from you after my reply..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by lionlee216(m): 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
AshBammy:
Miss reading transcripts..,whats up guys?
+ where is Lionlee21 hope i got the moniker.
Dear Fam, my 5 naira advice. In life there is right or wrong option, but there is also an option of 'peace'......,please let's always choose peace.
Thank you.

God bless you mavisbleek.
God will always provide for you always. Amen

I am here ma'am. I have been battling with sickness plus I got my admission deferred. I want to apply to another schools for spring 2017
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
lionlee216:

I am here ma'am. I have been battling with sickness plus I got my admission deferred. I want to apply to another schools for spring 2017

Get well soon...and stay well
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 10:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
lionlee216:

Abeg get well soon. If possible come make I run medical test for you and if possible give you injection.gringringrin

Nice decision to defer and I can see you getting the visa, if possible apply to school that will grant you scholarship or GA or TA

Wishing you all the best..

Cheers!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by lionlee216(m): 10:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
Walspring:

Abeg get well soon. If possible come make I run medical test for you and if possible give you injection.gringringrin

Nice decision to defer and I can see you getting the visa, if possible apply to school that will grant you scholarship or GA or TA

Wishing you all the best..

Cheers!!!

I am so sorry, You cant even its for free lol. why will you inject me when there are beautiful ladies on this thread grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
lionlee216:

I am so sorry, You cant even its for free lol. why will you inject me when there are beautiful ladies on this thread grin grin

Lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by folkvangr: 10:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
lionlee216:

You are one of the nicest 'applicants' on this thread, delay is not denial, you will get there.. #empirestateofmind

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by biikeys(m): 10:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
Lamlam79:

Sir this is Wrong , Only the spouse and unmarried minor children (under 21 years old) of an F-1 or J1 student are eligible to enter the United States in F2/J2 dependent status. Frequently international students wish to invite their parents or other family members to the U.S. to attend graduation or for a visit can only do so under B1/B2 visa

Did you read what I typed correctly?

'There is the official definition of dependent as far as US immigration is concerned' not 'This is'
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 10:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
Your head is very valid...
lionlee216:

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 10:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
lionlee216:

You funny no be small..

It's because you are not feeling good that is why I will inject you since no beautiful ladies as you said are not in this condition. grin

If I may ask why saying beautiful ladies

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (402)

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Giving Birth In Canada

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.