Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 - Travel (398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 (680746 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 6:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
WESTERNCR:
Hello good people.....please what's the current visa fee for student now?

160 * 335 = 53600 naira.

I wish gtbank can give same as exchange rate but they can never
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Venek: 6:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
Walspring:

Yes polytechnic here uses 4 point scale and I believe that should be the reason why her GPA rose up like that Ijebu garri inside H20 (water)
I sent u a mail please
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
Thompsonneyo:
Please is there a way I can evaluate my transcript myself, 2.53/5.0?any idea house

Try this two options below;

www.foreigncredits.com

https://www.wes.org/calculator/igpa.asp
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 6:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
Treasureoflife:

I don't know her problem oooo. She said she schooled in the US yet she discourages people. It is well.
She said I didn't have a chance but now I not only have my i20,I also have my Visa

People like that are called yeye people and you listen to them at your own peril.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
dior2016:
I am new here,just got refused by the canadian embassy after 4months so pleaseeee i need help for cheap universities in the u.s... i graduated with a 2.2(3.12) from computer science and i want to go for a masters...pls help i dont know how do go about this m just so lost

There are many schools in US that you can apply and get admitted to study Msc in Computer Science but just get ready to write GRE and Toelf to boost your chance and also to get funding as well..

Just research online and use msinus.com and other sites, also read previous part and this current part since part 10 is on its way.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
AGBOS03:
Am new and I need materials for TOEFL exam
my email address is aadmegadon@gmail. com

Send blank or empty message to selfstudy360@gmail.com then you get a reply and follow the procedure to to download the materials

If you didn't get any response just send me pm to forward the link to you via email

MimiHANS:
@mcjendol

Boss, please help me out with the TOEFL materials.
Sent you a PM.

Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
Daodudavid:

$750 dollars ? for HOW MANY YEARS

Lol...

For a month ooo

No be small thing oo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2016
ponpon:

You can get the college board book like 6-7.5k at tejuosho

2k5 before and someone bought her own 4K and she wish to give it out unfortunate it has been long I saw her reading and viewing this thread.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
Venek:
My people, pleaaaaaaaaaa send useful SAT MATERIALS to this email venecasty1@gmail.com... Tnx
Also any1 DT took SAT and is travelling soon can send his/material for me via mail, I will take care of d expenses pleaaaaaaaaaa, help a sister save some cash pleaaaaa

Send blank or empty message to selfstudy360@gmail.com then you get a reply and follow the procedure to to download the materials

If you didn't get any response just send me pm to forward the link to you via email

ayingodmercy:

Pls Help a Broda too abt the TOEFL materials ooo.

Dis is my email:ayingodmercy@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
osaama007:
@walspring,thanks so much for all ur help,so have made my decision to deferre my admission to spring.thanks so much.pray God Almighty bless u and all ur good works and advice

Let's give the thanks to God..

Nice decision and please work hard on your lapses and trust me you will get it..

I will be waiting for your success transcript and story in part 10.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by imperiouxx(m): 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
Walspring:

Yes polytechnic here uses 4 point scale and I believe that should be the reason why her GPA rose up like that Ijebu garri inside H20 (water)

Exactly. Polytechnic folks are lucky then at least.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by OluDare01(m): 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
Richmond996
Do you live in Richmond,VA
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
hybeenoni:
Where do I even start from, graduated since 2011 with a 2.1. Degree in Mathematics, just finished MSC from UI but didn't feel like I have gotten what I need.

I wish to apply for MS Actuarial science in any US University, plz guys can you recommend any cheap school you know of there to me?where I can also get T.A position, my CGPA is 4.22.
I'm rilli counting on you guys please, I don't want to waste another one year again.

Tnx in advance

CC: all the good guys and ladies here, plz help a fellow

Nice profile, I will suggest that you apply for Ph.D and you will surely get full funding if you get the necessary requirement and documents
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by fizzile(m): 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
gunther6:

I need naira and I need it quickly and I'm willing to exchange it at that price which is less than the amount I bought it in Lagos BTW. This deal has to be concluded within 24 hours, I will not inbox you to tell you my terms I will lay it out here.

I'm willing to exchange $700 - $800 max, I will either send to a trusted go between say imperiouxx , warriboy21 when they confirm receipt you may send the naira or on the other hand, I will require a picture of the data page of your passport and visa in my email after which I will proceed to send you $700 or $800 minus the sending fee. And you remit the full naira equivalent to my Nigerian account. That's all
Nice way to confirm authenticity
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by ponpon(m): 7:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
Walspring:

2k5 before and someone bought her own 4K and she wish to give it out unfortunate it has been long I saw her reading and viewing this thread.

I no ask for bar ooh egbon,that's the price I was given when I went to tejuosho to get for my younger sis... Which I have not gotten... ``College board ``... I priced
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Venek: 7:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
Walspring:

Tnx your d best ....please answer my mail
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by LagosismyHome(f): 7:34pm On Aug 12, 2016
LagosismyHome:

Well no agent can guarantee you visa so i hardly think he can jeopardise anything. Dont u have your i20 and paid your sevis ... what stops you from walking away from that visa fee and rebooking a new interview .....

stop been afraid or intimidated. .you are giving him way too much power over you . He has not even done anything special for u that u could not have done yourself

Can anyone suggest how he can correct this...any ideas ?

Walspring your attention is needed here ...please type in search akeulaTrendy
So u can read and remember the history and please advice on what he can do next. Thank
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
akeulaTrendy:
my agent applied september 20th as my interview date, and the school and going in indiana will resume on the 22nd of August,he come they tell me say, he applied for an emergency date to be today, that they didn't get back to him. will they still grant me the visa even after the resumption date?, and what else should I do, please advice nairalanders

Why asking for our advice again after all we told you the best solution and you don't believe us here.

You can't serve two master at the same time, it's either you listen to this thread by doing it yourself or listen to your agent.

It's not about bragging right, majority of us here are better than those agents outside there and no be lie.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
ponpon:

I no ask for bar ooh egbon,that's the price I was given when I went to tejuosho to get for my younger sis... Which I have not gotten... ``College board ``... I priced

Its not what you are thinking because understood your post but I am just making references to previous price of the book.

At Gieva it's 11k for the SAT college board guide then when the lady bought here own 4K at Tejuosho via book source. I don't know now if it's more than that.

Although Barron is the one I was referring to and I guess you priced the Barron as well because after the official guide Barron is the next guide
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
Venek:

Tnx your d best ....please answer my mail

Let's give the thanks to God..

I saw your email and I will reply you real soon
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by LagosismyHome(f): 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
Walspring:

Why asking for our advice again after all we told you the best solution and you don't believe us here.

You can't serve two master at the same time, it's either you listen to this thread by doing it yourself or listen to your agent.

It's not about bragging right, majority of us here are better than those agents outside there and no be lie.

Lol...ok for the last time suggest what he should do next . Can he have two booking at the same time
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Chinewon88(m): 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2016
Christian129:
send me a PM for GRE materials
Please sir, can you help me with GRE materials too?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Pelaiye2703(m): 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
LagosismyHome:

Send me a copy of ur transcript via pm . ...let see first what exactly is your cgpa in us standard .

You've got a pm...#thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
LagosismyHome:

Walspring your attention is needed here ...please type in search akeulaTrendy
So u can read and remember the history and please advice on what he can do next. Thank

I remembered his case and the best is for him to cancel the appointment and I just hope he won't forfeit the visa fee since the agent already cancelled in order to get emergency date..

But the agent is lieng to him because as at last week before I left Abuja to Lagos there are available dates in Lagos from August 4th till ending of August and September upward

Yesterday when I checked August 10th still available and that reminds me of that lady case that is looking for date in Abuja that the VO asked her to bring original document with shipping envelope ( can you all still remember that lady) for the last few days/weeks dates are available in August so how come the agent didn't see date for him in August and why September.? Something is wrong

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 8:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
LagosismyHome:

Lol...ok for the last time suggest what he should do next . Can he have two booking at the same time

I suggest he terminate his connection with the agent because the agent is deceiving him if what he post is what the agent told him.

He can't have two appointment same time unless he canceled one appointment to pick emergency date appointment. Maybe that is what he is referring to..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by LagosismyHome(f): 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2016
Walspring:

I remembered his case and the best is for him to cancel the appointment and I just hope he won't forfeit the visa fee since the agent already cancelled in order to get emergency date..

But the agent is lieng to him because as at last week before I left Abuja to Lagos there are available dates in Lagos from August 4th till ending of August and September upward

Yesterday when I checked August 10th still available and that reminds me of that lady case that is looking for date in Abuja that the VO asked her to bring original document with shipping envelope ( can you all still remember that lady) for the last few days/weeks dates are available in August so how come the agent didn't see date for him in August and why September.?

Agreed to above. Thanks . .....there have been several transcript of delayed visa last 2 weeks who rebooked and saw dates immediately so why would this agent give date all the way in September and long after resumption. If its an agent who knows his work will know the embassy will deny him that his i20 date has passed so d agent self no know him work or is up to games

CC akeulaTrendy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Richmond996: 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
OluDare01:
Richmond996
Do you live in Richmond,VA

No, I don't
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 8:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
LagosismyHome:

Agreed to above. Thanks . .....there have been several transcript of delayed visa last 2 weeks who rebooked and saw dates immediately so why would this agent give date all the way in September and long after resumption. If its an agent who knows his work will know the embassy will deny him that his i20 date has passed so d agent self no know him work or is up to games

CC akeulaTrendy

Lemme assume he didn't pay the agent what they bargain before and the agent suspected his action and the agent wanted to wicked him.

Since he is going to embassy for his interview after resumption date, he needs a new updated i20 because school already resumed for that session and next session should be what he is applying towards

Most students that went a day or on the day on their interview and their visa were granted the VO always tell them to defer and tell them what to do since it will take additional 3 days to get their passport stamped with US visa back and informed them about POE rules and regulations as well. But his own case doesn't match it at all.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
akeulaTrendy:
my agent applied september 20th as my interview date, and the school and going in indiana will resume on the 22nd of August,he come they tell me say, he applied for an emergency date to be today, that they didn't get back to him. will they still grant me the visa even after the resumption date?, and what else should I do, please advice nairalanders

Do you based in Lagos ?

Send me pm

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by ponpon(m): 8:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
Walspring:

Its not what you are thinking because understood your post but I am just making references to previous price of the book.

At Gieva it's 11k for the SAT college board guide then when the lady bought here own 4K at Tejuosho via book source. I don't know now if it's more than that.

Although Barron is the one I was referring to and I guess you priced the Barron as well because after the official guide Barron is the next guide

LOL,okay sir... Well someone said college board does a really good job to the SAT and I checked few ranking...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by penroll55(m): 8:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
For those of you looking for GRE,GMAT,TOEFL, and other materials, you can get it on www.study-preps.com for free.
Still working on it and will try uploading some video for study help as well.
Don't forget to comment as a way to show appreciation and refer your friends as well

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Christian129(m): 8:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
Chinewon88:

Please sir, can you help me with GRE materials too?
sent you a message. please reply and let me know the ones that you have already.

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.