Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

The Most Hilarious Tweet Today! (snapshot) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Hilarious Tweet Today! (snapshot) (2373 Views)

"I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) / Ladies, If A Guy Spreads A Rumor That You Had Sex With Him, Do This (Snapshot) / Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Hilarious Tweet Today! (snapshot) by examhall(f): 6:57pm On May 28, 2016
This is a public announcement
lalasticlala x rocktation
Some people can be silly

Source: http://www.timenaija.com/the-most-hilarious-tweet-today-snapshot.xhtml

4 Likes

Re: The Most Hilarious Tweet Today! (snapshot) by examhall(f): 6:58pm On May 28, 2016
Hahahahahaha
This is totally insane

3 Likes

Re: The Most Hilarious Tweet Today! (snapshot) by MUVA(m): 6:59pm On May 28, 2016
LOL!

6 Likes

Re: The Most Hilarious Tweet Today! (snapshot) by Cutehector(m): 6:59pm On May 28, 2016
So every guy dat drives a white toyota corolla is being held by just one ashawo in ketu? angry
Re: The Most Hilarious Tweet Today! (snapshot) by onstelly(f): 7:00pm On May 28, 2016
Hahaha lmao
But nawa for you poster
Only you poster and Ftc, there is God oh

1 Like

Re: The Most Hilarious Tweet Today! (snapshot) by iykekelvins(m): 7:00pm On May 28, 2016
grin
Now this is really funny
Re: The Most Hilarious Tweet Today! (snapshot) by feran15(m): 7:00pm On May 28, 2016
I have no words..
Re: The Most Hilarious Tweet Today! (snapshot) by Marlvin(m): 7:01pm On May 28, 2016
Okay.
Re: The Most Hilarious Tweet Today! (snapshot) by examhall(f): 7:03pm On May 28, 2016
onstelly:
Hahaha lmao But nawa for you poster Only you poster and Ftc, there is God oh
Even if I leave it, you're not still FTC
Re: The Most Hilarious Tweet Today! (snapshot) by onstelly(f): 7:04pm On May 28, 2016
examhall:

Even if I leave it, you're not still FTC
Ehen but leave it first nah undecided
Re: The Most Hilarious Tweet Today! (snapshot) by Tolexander: 7:05pm On May 28, 2016
Viewing this topic: jopretty(f), examhall (f), halfricanadian(f), DonnaCorleone (f)
see them!
nna boyfriend dey drive white Toyota Corolla?
Re: The Most Hilarious Tweet Today! (snapshot) by halfricanadian(f): 7:07pm On May 28, 2016
Tolexander:
see them!

nna boyfriend dey drive white Toyota Corolla?

grin grin grin grin u mean white toyota buggatti
Re: The Most Hilarious Tweet Today! (snapshot) by froshricky22(f): 7:14pm On May 28, 2016
funny
Re: The Most Hilarious Tweet Today! (snapshot) by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 28, 2016
iykekelvins:
grin

Now this is really funny
I'm Already feeling Like some Uptight Alien.

I don't get the joke. help me? sad

Re: The Most Hilarious Tweet Today! (snapshot) by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 28, 2016
Looool...
Re: The Most Hilarious Tweet Today! (snapshot) by examhall(f): 7:22pm On May 28, 2016
cc: lalasticlala
Re: The Most Hilarious Tweet Today! (snapshot) by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 28, 2016
Lezz smellymouth lsofdk muva tsom jubrealguy obiorathesubtle

Which of you. Oya you people should confess grin

3 Likes

Re: The Most Hilarious Tweet Today! (snapshot) by Smellymouth: 7:29pm On May 28, 2016
grin cheesy grin thank God say I nor get brother grin cheesy

Cutehector, try call your brother oo grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Hilarious Tweet Today! (snapshot) by ireneony(f): 7:30pm On May 28, 2016
Lol cheesy
Re: The Most Hilarious Tweet Today! (snapshot) by MUVA(m): 7:33pm On May 28, 2016
mimzy:
Lezz smellymouth lsofdk muva tsom jubrealguy obiorathesubtle

My Queen, is nor me oo embarassed embarassed

grin
Re: The Most Hilarious Tweet Today! (snapshot) by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 28, 2016
MUVA:

My Queen, is nor me oo embarassed embarassed

grin

The description fits u lipsrsealed and you were too quick to debunk undecided
Re: The Most Hilarious Tweet Today! (snapshot) by lezz(m): 7:37pm On May 28, 2016
mimzy:
Le.zz smelly.mouth ls.ofdk m.uva ts.om jubr.ealguy obior.athesubtle

Looooooooolz!!!

You know if I ever got that sex-famished and go dick-deep into hookers, she may not be too distraught I didn't pay for her services smiley

She will know she would have long exhausted the 5k before the ache I left on her püssy ever fades away wink.
Re: The Most Hilarious Tweet Today! (snapshot) by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 28, 2016
Lol
Re: The Most Hilarious Tweet Today! (snapshot) by ramdris(m): 7:39pm On May 28, 2016
Tatafo I av paid her just before u post this...

Btw : the car is white 2010 Mercedes-Benz 4matic n not corolla as reported...

1 in every 3 will check my DP to check me out...
Re: The Most Hilarious Tweet Today! (snapshot) by MUVA(m): 7:39pm On May 28, 2016
mimzy:

The description fits u lipsrsealed and you were too quick to debunk undecided

You know ayam celibate embarassed

Monks don't fvck with these h*e's sad sad
Re: The Most Hilarious Tweet Today! (snapshot) by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 28, 2016
lezz:

Looooooooolz!!!

You know if I ever got that sex-famished and go dick-deep into hookers, she may not be too distraught I didn't pay for her services smiley

She will know she would have long exhausted the 5k before the ache I left on her püssy ever fades away wink.

Lezz lezz. You speak so highly of your prowess . its coz you're yet to meet your match smiley
Re: The Most Hilarious Tweet Today! (snapshot) by iykekelvins(m): 7:46pm On May 28, 2016
Estharfabian:
I'm Already feeling Like some Uptight Alien.

I don't get the joke. help me? sad

Lol, read it again

She's with the shirt of a guy that drives a white corolla
Re: The Most Hilarious Tweet Today! (snapshot) by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 28, 2016
iykekelvins:
Lol, read it again

She's with the shirt of a guy that drives a white corolla
gringringrin

Lmfao...grin

Ok..wait.
Lemme Get this Straight.
He can't Pay 5k Buh he drives A white corolla?grin
Lmao...Thank you! Thank you!

Why couldn't I get it? i really dunno what's wrong with me! sad

Re: The Most Hilarious Tweet Today! (snapshot) by iykekelvins(m): 7:54pm On May 28, 2016
Estharfabian:
gringringrin

Lmfao...grin

Ok..wait.
Lemme Get this Straight.
He can't Pay 5k Buh he drives A white corolla?grin
Lmao...Thank you! Thank you!

Why couldn't I get it? i really dunno what's wrong with me! sad

Dude went to hit on credit grin

Seriously tho, anyone could have gotten that

Esther, ogini is wrong with you
Re: The Most Hilarious Tweet Today! (snapshot) by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 28, 2016
MUVA:

You know ayam celibate embarassed

Monks don't fvck with these h*e's sad sad

Liar grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Hilarious Tweet Today! (snapshot) by MUVA(m): 8:02pm On May 28, 2016
lezz:

Looooooooolz!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Hilarious Tweet Today! (snapshot) by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 28, 2016
iykekelvins:
Dude went to hit on credit grin

Seriously tho, anyone could have gotten that

Esther, ogini is wrong with you
sad sad cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard To Look More Feminine / "My Boss Saw Me Having Sex On His Desk With His Daughter" / Pretty Slay Queen Fakes Her Own Death In Makurdi To Gain Popularity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.