Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. (10552 Views)

Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by hresso: 6:35pm On May 14, 2016
refiner:

....*slaps his hands!*....

that's for my boo...don't go there!tonguegrin
So you have a boo.
Ain't you too young for that undecided
*presses her asss again*
angry

1 Like

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by ewizard1: 6:59pm On May 14, 2016
Well well! After reading the first five comments, I was actually expecting to see ONE moniker come in on a defence!

I wasn't disappointed! grin
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by ewizard1: 7:06pm On May 14, 2016
firstking01:
It cuts my omen how some "supposed mature men" rumble in e wars.
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Roon9(m): 7:08pm On May 14, 2016
Not even close
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by whogoscam: 7:46pm On May 14, 2016
assfreaky:

You don't like big yansh wonder shall neva end.

Yeah everyone is different
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by refiner(f): 7:50pm On May 14, 2016
hresso:
So you have a boo. Ain't you too young for that undecided *presses her asss again* angry
...lol?...young kwa?...do I look young?...
*slaps his hands twice!!undecided
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Mediapace: 7:56pm On May 14, 2016
Hmm you bera call the police before the guy press Ass and boob together
refiner:

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by kaziblake(f): 8:10pm On May 14, 2016
slytubadth:
though, i havent got the chance to see her pics buh i av ds feeling within me that kaziblake is the most beautiful here. arrest for that, am sure she is worth it.
Thanks hun smiley

1 Like

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by blesszzy(m): 8:10pm On May 14, 2016
as far as am concerned, its has to be yuneekh.. dat girl fine die couple with that her lovely smile.. She is paradise on earth i must confess.
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by hresso: 8:14pm On May 14, 2016
refiner:

Yes you look young. How old are you?

If you slap me again angry

I will grab your bobambas..

1 Like

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by refiner(f): 8:21pm On May 14, 2016
Mediapace:
Hmm you bera call the police before the guy press Ass and boob together
...lol!gringringrin

lemme go and call that my army boyfriend!cheesy
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by BoiledHead(m): 8:22pm On May 14, 2016
kaziblake:
Thanks hun smiley

undecided

Dare2differ
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by refiner(f): 8:23pm On May 14, 2016
hresso:

Yes you look young. How old are you?
If you slap me again angry
I will grab your bobambas..
....guess!wink

lol...oya come and go!

abeg carry your wahala and go!sad
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by hresso: 8:26pm On May 14, 2016
refiner:

....guess!wink

lol...oya come and go!

abeg carry your wahala and go!sad
17 or 18

I'm not going anywhere angry

*grabs her kpeckus*

1 Like

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by shulamitewoman(f): 8:33pm On May 14, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:
Stop spying and post something, *tongue_out* @Shulamitewoman
lol smh..
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by kaziblake(f): 8:33pm On May 14, 2016
BoiledHead:

undecided

Dare2differ
Yes.Can I help you
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Mediapace: 8:39pm On May 14, 2016
Army Ko Mopo ni,when the guy already pressed the thing finished,didn't you enjoy it?
refiner:

...lol!gringringrin

lemme go and call that my army boyfriend!cheesy
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by slytubadth(m): 8:42pm On May 14, 2016
kaziblake:
Thanks hun smiley
How av you been?
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by kaziblake(f): 8:45pm On May 14, 2016
slytubadth:
How av you been?
Been fine ,you?
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by slytubadth(m): 8:52pm On May 14, 2016
kaziblake:
Been fine ,you?
doing great!
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 14, 2016
shulamitewoman:
lol smh..
Lemme, not happy with you.
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by shulamitewoman(f): 9:18pm On May 14, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:
Lemme, not happy with you.
kilode
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 14, 2016
shulamitewoman:
kilode
You better lemme o.
Weren't you getting my mentions and you ignored most until this moment?
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by shulamitewoman(f): 9:25pm On May 14, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

You better lemme o.

Weren't you getting my mentions and you ignored most until this moment?
dats a lie nau.
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 14, 2016
shulamitewoman:
dats a lie nau.
Hmmm, don't worry, I'm gonna show you screenshot.

How have you been? you missed me? lol
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by CarterDavid30(m): 9:59pm On May 14, 2016
evegran:

Hook up? Lmao!

I do not do "hook ups". Since Nigerians understand hook up to mean "meet and Bleep".

I've met a couple of Nairalanders as friends, nothing sexual.

I have a man I love to the moon and back- no other guy compares.
I have said this over and over, I simply make friends. I am not single, neither am I ignorant.

Have a nice day! smiley
Damn
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by titi4fola(f): 11:05pm On May 14, 2016
evegran:

Lmao!

I enjoyed that response. smiley
you did? Continue...
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Adekorya: 2:42am On May 15, 2016
hresso:

17 or 18

I'm not going anywhere angry

*grabs her kpeckus*

Wetin happen na boss? No corrupt this girl

Abi where u dey when her solicitor advocate was saying she's just 16years old?
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by shulamitewoman(f): 4:55pm On May 15, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Hmmm, don't worry, I'm gonna show you screenshot.

How have you been? you missed me? lol
of course..where have u been?
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Johnsown1(m): 6:41am On May 16, 2016
Op it seems u want to be noticed by her.
Let me tell u this. 'Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder' Queen are not yet born, no doubt she is fine but the most beautiful u titled it,shows ur masturbating ur brain, cos am sure some better guys are spending on her. Case closed.
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by rosalieene(f): 10:39am On May 23, 2016
ernesty20:
checked ur pic... Cud not find the beauty .. All i saw was a tiny body inside a red cloth
lol
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:54am On May 30, 2016
evegran:

Hook up? Lmao!

I do not do "hook ups". Since Nigerians understand hook up to mean "meet and Bleep".

I've met a couple of Nairalanders as friends, nothing sexual.

I have a man I love to the moon and back- no other guy compares.
I have said this over and over, I simply make friends. I am not single, neither am I ignorant.

Have a nice day! smiley

Classic!!!! neither single nor 'ignorant'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Father Caught Having Sex With His 17-year-old Daughter / Why You Must Not Do Anal Sex With Your Decent Wife / Why Is Gold-digging More Of A Woman Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.