Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House (29926 Views)

President Buhari Receives President Adama Barrow Of Gambia / President Buhari Receives President Museveni Of Uganda At The State House (pics) / Buhari Receives President Mahamadou Issoufou Of Niger Republic In Daura (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by Valwarren: 6:53pm On May 14, 2016
Please sir, never trust this French peeps, they are politically dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by josite: 7:10pm On May 14, 2016
abiento mon ami.
Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by johnmartus(m): 7:28pm On May 14, 2016
kings09:
I tot as much dat am nt okay cos if am, wouldn't spew such comments cheesy
oh sorry please seek for medical advice.
Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by johnmartus(m): 7:30pm On May 14, 2016
Generalyemi:

God in his infinite mercies decided to deny u a sense of reasoning.. u must be special
did you have sense at all?
Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by marcusaurelio(m): 7:32pm On May 14, 2016
from Paris with love.....
Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by Horus(m): 7:37pm On May 14, 2016
Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by Horus(m): 7:44pm On May 14, 2016
Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by upsonn(m): 7:53pm On May 14, 2016
xploiter:
They visit when they see some clueless set of people frm whom they can suck. GEJ was a principled black leader. he understood d trick. If u doubt me, just watch and see. I pray for this country.

Keep telling yourself lies...continue!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by upsonn(m): 7:56pm On May 14, 2016
olz.... cheesy
repogirl:
[s][/s]Rubbish!

Lolz....
Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by AmAlbert(m): 8:04pm On May 14, 2016
yetunsbay:
in english pls
You're welcome

I hope you ate before coming cos hunger will force you back to france
Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by mlindoes: 8:11pm On May 14, 2016
MrAboki:
PDP will not like this.

Why if I may ask?
Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by kings09(m): 8:18pm On May 14, 2016
Pls do asap so dat ur mental problem doesn't begin 2 affect society cheesy
johnmartus:
oh I'm sorry. I will seek medical advice as I mentioned earlier dat am nt ok
Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by Ademat7(m): 8:21pm On May 14, 2016
AmAlbert:
Bon arrivé patron...
Espérons que vous le voyage était ok et nous espérons que vous avez mangé avant de venir parce que la faim vous renvoyer en France
u fit summit ur CV to d man before he depart 9ja
Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by diegwu01: 8:23pm On May 14, 2016
johnmartus:
Hope ipob and nlc will not disgrace themselves on Wednesday? well if they do? they will seriously regret the day They were born to this world.
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by AmAlbert(m): 9:07pm On May 14, 2016
Ademat7:
u fit summit ur CV to d man before he depart 9ja

Monsieur,
Niggur, que dites-vous l'homme? Ok peut-être vous aider à me le présenter avant qu'il ne quitte?
Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by tomdfirst(m): 9:52pm On May 14, 2016
pls who is that oyinbo man?. nd pls who is the black man standing beside d oyinbo man?
Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by intergral(m): 10:19pm On May 14, 2016
igraman:
FTC

S/O to all FUNAABites on the planet earth.. I wish u all success in the forthcoming exam.

bk2theTopic : François Hollande welcome to 9ja.

I DO IMAGINE HOW THOSE FOREIGNERS FEELS WHEN CONVERSING WITH PMB REGARDING HIS ACCENT.
SOMETHING MOST WE INBREED ALSO FIND DIFFICULT.
wow one big mumu spotted.... Do u think that the foreigner dont have thier own mother tongue..... For france its even worse trying listening to arsene winger a man that have spent 30years in england..... Your ignorance and hate is filling your brain with empty wax... And 4 sure you're gonna die hating...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by AreaFada2: 12:30am On May 15, 2016
talktonase:
The french man should never be trusted...see how they leech on the francophone countries bloody ticks...
Fact is France still has some the highest number of foreign firms in 9ja.

But I'm with you on being careful, as with all oyinbo "gofment" sef.
Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by preselect(m): 6:42am On May 15, 2016
[size=18pt]when you have no real achievement, you can claim to have hosted a french president and your zombies will clap for you and shout sai baba[/size]

#ChaiBuhari

Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by bennymark(m): 7:10am On May 15, 2016
French are evil, please beware, they just came to see how they can return us to the colonial era

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by igraman(m): 8:09am On May 15, 2016
intergral:
wow one big mumu spotted.... Do u think that the foreigner dont have thier own mother tongue..... For france its even worse trying listening to arsene winger a man that have spent 30years in england..... Your ignorance and hate is filling your brain with empty wax... And 4 sure you're gonna die hating...
E-diot do u read what I wrote at all ?
what in that post meant hatred.
you're just a bloody attention seeker. Get lost and never quote me again. okay ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Concrete Road Technology In Ebonyi State (Photos) / FG Begins Nationwide Distribution Of 1m Free Meters In Kano, Kaduna, Lagos / Labour Party Criticizes Sanwo-Olu Over Closure Of Ladipo, Oyingbo Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.