Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,321 members, 7,867,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

Lovely Pictures Of My Immediate Younger Sister - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovely Pictures Of My Immediate Younger Sister (5612 Views)

A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Pictures Of My Immediate Younger Sister by tripoli007(m): 3:07pm On May 14, 2016
Hadez:
Wait u mean she is your sister? I know this girl! cheesy

Yes she was the girl we had a 3some with
Re: Lovely Pictures Of My Immediate Younger Sister by megastu(m): 3:51pm On May 14, 2016
Bros how much be the inverter batteries for back there?
Re: Lovely Pictures Of My Immediate Younger Sister by CaptainEColeJnr: 3:56pm On May 14, 2016
misspricy:
. Saddist. undecided
Miss!
I do not remember quoting or referring to you... and likewise I'd appreciate if you learn to face your lane and stop poking your noses on my comments. Last I checked,there's freedom of speech and I'm entitled to my own opinion. C'est fini?

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pictures Of My Immediate Younger Sister by UyiIredia(m): 4:07pm On May 14, 2016
piperson:
hey guys, took some pics of my sis and decide to share. she wants to be a model

Well she has a pretty face. I'll give her that. But she flat like 1. She no get figure 8.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of My Immediate Younger Sister by Afolabi15(m): 4:14pm On May 14, 2016
She's not fine joor. Fuel is now 145 naira in case you dint know
Re: Lovely Pictures Of My Immediate Younger Sister by Ada9103(f): 4:46pm On May 14, 2016
wow!!! you have got a pretty sis
Re: Lovely Pictures Of My Immediate Younger Sister by CaptainEColeJnr: 5:12pm On May 14, 2016
misspricy:
. This is exactly what you did to me sometimes ago. You are an idiot. You pokenose first. Fool
relax.. I just reported you! I hope you get banned.
Enjoy your ban!
Re: Lovely Pictures Of My Immediate Younger Sister by misspricy(f): 5:17pm On May 14, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
relax.. I just reported you! I hope you get banned.
Enjoy your ban!
. And if I don't get banned. You will commit sucide. undecided
Re: Lovely Pictures Of My Immediate Younger Sister by Lagban(m): 5:23pm On May 14, 2016
She is preet but you decided to conceal her contact details .
piperson:
Re: Lovely Pictures Of My Immediate Younger Sister by LOVEGINO(m): 5:38pm On May 14, 2016
Guy tanx 4 d advert. ur friend jst sent me her number. I ll make her a gud model.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of My Immediate Younger Sister by LOVEGINO(m): 5:38pm On May 14, 2016
Guy tanx 4 d advert. ur friend jst sent me her number. I ll make her a gud model. Trust me wink
Re: Lovely Pictures Of My Immediate Younger Sister by daxon001(m): 6:15pm On May 14, 2016
What's her IQ
Re: Lovely Pictures Of My Immediate Younger Sister by Francheezy(m): 6:30pm On May 14, 2016
piperson:

She is beautiful bruh, but why do you have to post her pictures here?
Anyways I would like to go with her, ask her what she thinks?
Re: Lovely Pictures Of My Immediate Younger Sister by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 14, 2016
Both of you are 10/10
Also, what tribe? You both have that pointy nose thingy.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of My Immediate Younger Sister by 0ubenji(m): 7:35pm On May 14, 2016
firstking01:
Delving into modeling?...the friends i have who are into modelling have height...i think that might be a clause to her
Orisagunna..aunty breadseller get height??
Re: Lovely Pictures Of My Immediate Younger Sister by firstking01(m): 8:05pm On May 14, 2016
0ubenji:

Orisagunna..aunty breadseller get height??
Lol, no scatter my ribs with laff abeggrin...height is an essential ingredient if you want to really go far in your moadelling career.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of My Immediate Younger Sister by Marlvin(m): 8:12pm On May 14, 2016
Surfboard:

shocked

Am as shocked n baffled as you're pal, I mean it's either she's delirious or thats one hell of a joke cos both of 'em are incomparable if you ask Me.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of My Immediate Younger Sister by Marlvin(m): 8:13pm On May 14, 2016
She's undeniably beautiful
Re: Lovely Pictures Of My Immediate Younger Sister by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 14, 2016
she's pretty though
Re: Lovely Pictures Of My Immediate Younger Sister by 0ubenji(m): 9:56pm On May 14, 2016
firstking01:
Lol, no scatter my ribs with laff abeggrin...height is an essential ingredient if you want to really go far in your moadelling career.
Ur lol dey unnecessary oo..I no tel u say I no sabi say height dey very necessary in modelling..
But bro..dat issue has been overflogged til it holds not much meanin no more..height only mks a great mark in runway modelling as of now...not juz modellin in general as was d erroneous perception doze days.
So dnt stick to dat rigid archaic point of view biko
Do u knw thr r models you neva get to see their legs at all..talk less of gettin to knw their height..the only tin dey model wit is their facial morphology..which in dis case is more essential dan height..
So bros abeg leave dat height story nd continue ur lol jaree
Re: Lovely Pictures Of My Immediate Younger Sister by firstking01(m): 10:05pm On May 14, 2016
0ubenji:

Ur lol dey unnecessary oo..I no tel u say I no sabi say height dey very necessary in modelling..
But bro..dat issue has been overflogged til it holds not much meanin no more..height only mks a great mark in runway modelling as of now...not juz modellin in general as was d erroneous perception doze days.
So dnt stick to dat rigid archaic point of view biko
Do u knw thr r models you neva get to see their legs at all..talk less of gettin to knw their height..the only tin dey model wit is their facial morphology..which in dis case is more essential dan height..
So bros abeg leave dat height story nd continue ur lol jaree
But do you that as a modeller, you have to possess almost all the qualities someone contesting for missworld has?, just so you can always win the heart of your employers, cos as far as i know, the employers of modellers has high taste for em girls they are employing to model for em...and you know, the more you possess all those stuffs the higher your chances of your ogas to always chose you for their modelling work?...i said all these cos chika one my best prettiest girls is into modelling.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of My Immediate Younger Sister by jabojafa(m): 10:26pm On May 14, 2016
anoda edible catering
Re: Lovely Pictures Of My Immediate Younger Sister by Surfboard(m): 11:48pm On May 14, 2016
Marlvin:

Am as shocked n baffled as you're pal, I mean it's either she's delirious or thats one hell of a joke cos both of 'em are incomparable if you ask Me.

Lol, there's nothing we won't see on these streets mate.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of My Immediate Younger Sister by donvicky2007: 1:12am On May 15, 2016
Why showing ur sis on the net, is she forsale?
If yes, how much is her worth.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of My Immediate Younger Sister by olac21(m): 1:32am On May 15, 2016
Find solution to her small boobs first!
Re: Lovely Pictures Of My Immediate Younger Sister by Jac007(m): 6:19am On May 15, 2016
And who the hell is that guy beside her in one of the pictures? I'm a very jealous type
Re: Lovely Pictures Of My Immediate Younger Sister by raziboi(m): 10:32am On May 15, 2016
she's pweety....

i like pweety girls!!
Re: Lovely Pictures Of My Immediate Younger Sister by Nobody: 11:00am On May 15, 2016
mytinysecrets.com/why-you-should-not-give-a-Bleep-about-looks/
WHY YOU SHOULD NOT GIVE A Bleep ABOUT LOOKS. click above.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife / Watch Video Of How It Went Down Last Night With Super Sexy Girl Friend - Video / Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.