Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister (32602 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Young Couple / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by rawpadgin(m): 8:21am On Nov 05, 2017
My younger sister is getting married , lalasticlala, seun

Please help take this to front-page

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by haywire07(m): 8:23am On Nov 05, 2017
Your sister and husband aren't fine even after the photo edit . Only God can save the children. undecided

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by Blackhawk01: 8:24am On Nov 05, 2017
haywire07:
Your sister and husband aren't fine even after the photo edit . Only God can save the children. undecided

Smoked brain undecided

186 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by Divay22(f): 8:25am On Nov 05, 2017
Beautiful kiss kiss kiss kiss
Conjugal bliss to them.

19 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by makydebbie(f): 8:36am On Nov 05, 2017
haywire07:
All these ugly little creatures that feel they've an opinion.

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by rawpadgin(m): 8:37am On Nov 05, 2017
More pictures

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by rawpadgin(m): 8:38am On Nov 05, 2017
haywire07:
hey earthworm, where did u crawl out from?

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by Ginaz(f): 8:42am On Nov 05, 2017
I love her shoes. Especially the blue one. cheesy

Happy married life to her. She will born 100 kids, 500 grandchildren, 800 great-grandchildren, plenty plenty money and a happy home.

65 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by rawpadgin(m): 8:49am On Nov 05, 2017
Ginaz:
I love her shoes. Especially the blue one. cheesy

Happy married life to her. She will born [b]100 kids, 500 grandchildren, 800 great-grandchildren, [/b]plenty plenty money and a happy home.
shocked

U want to kee my sister abi?

Thanks anyway wink

26 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by rawpadgin(m): 8:51am On Nov 05, 2017
haywire07:
and that's you on ur dp right ? Even filter couldn't shape ur square nose
young man, get sense

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by haywire07(m): 8:53am On Nov 05, 2017
rawpadgin:
young man, get sense

I know ur type . Fuc*ing asslicker. You will benefit nothing from asslicking a girl u will never meet

Anyways , I wish your sis a blissful marriage! kiss

7 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by rawpadgin(m): 8:55am On Nov 05, 2017
haywire07:

I know ur type . Fuc*ing asslicker. You will benefit nothing from asslicking a girl u will never meet
alright, have a horrible day

Don't have time for touts

12 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 05, 2017
rawpadgin:
My younger sister is getting married , lalasticlala, seun

Please help take this to front-page

hope you are married? else what are you waiting for?

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by sinaj(f): 8:56am On Nov 05, 2017
Is her hubby's name Mr Boniface
The guy just b like say him dey vex.

Your sister is very cute like you. I guess it runs in the family wink

HML to them.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by makydebbie(f): 8:59am On Nov 05, 2017
haywire07:
I don't engage kids on NL. The power of social media, this little inconsequential attention deprived kid wants to exchange words with me. Now that I've given you little attention, you can go and play with sand. smiley

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by QueenSekxy(f): 9:00am On Nov 05, 2017
your sister is looking beautiful. HML to them

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by Blackhawk01: 9:01am On Nov 05, 2017
Your sister is beautiful, just look at that smile. kiss kiss

Wish them the very best. wink

9 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by haywire07(m): 9:01am On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
I don't engage kids on NL. The power of social media, this little inconsequential attention deprived kid wants to exchange words with me. Now that I've given you little attention, you can go play with sand. smiley
alright ugly granny, ur grave is close

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by QueenSekxy(f): 9:02am On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
I don't engage kids on NL. The power of social media, this little inconsequential attention deprived kid wants to exchange words with me. Now that I've given you little attention, you can go play with sand. smiley
baby,ignore those that wants to turn this to a war zone ...they ain't worth it undecided

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by rawpadgin(m): 9:02am On Nov 05, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:

hope you are married? else what are you waiting for?
not yet, still searching wink
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by QueenSekxy(f): 9:03am On Nov 05, 2017
Blackhawk01:

I know you must be here undecided

your love for pre wedding pictures kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by Blackhawk01: 9:04am On Nov 05, 2017
QueenSekxy:

I know you must be here undecided

your love for pre wedding pictures kiss

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

I just can't help it, my love for beautiful brides is huge. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by makydebbie(f): 9:05am On Nov 05, 2017
haywire07:
alright ugly granny, ur grave is close
Go and play with sand and stop masturbating on my mention. I've zero tolerance for your likes and I wouldn't wanna spoil a beautiful thread. My grave is close, your family's grave is closer.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by makydebbie(f): 9:06am On Nov 05, 2017
QueenSekxy:

baby,ignore those that wants to turn this to a war zone ...they ain't worth it undecided
Sure. kiss
Happy Sunday.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by QueenSekxy(f): 9:07am On Nov 05, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy
I just can't help it, my love for beautiful brides is huge. kiss
lol,,the vibe is awesome kiss
let's enjoy the view together cheesy
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by QueenSekxy(f): 9:08am On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Sure. kiss Happy Sunday.
great !wish you the same..kiss

no church?
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by rawpadgin(m): 9:08am On Nov 05, 2017
sinaj:
Is her hubby's name Mr Boniface
The guy just b like say him dey vex.

Your sister is very cute like you. I guess it runs in the family wink

HML to them.
mom and dad are cute
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by Abbeycharles(m): 9:09am On Nov 05, 2017
haywire07:
Oh my Lawd grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by Abbeycharles(m): 9:09am On Nov 05, 2017
I wish them a blissful marriage. Rawpidgin when come be your own marriage?
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by Blackhawk01: 9:10am On Nov 05, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lol,,the vibe is awesome kiss

let's enjoy the view together cheesy

Alright, Sisi mi. smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by rawpadgin(m): 9:11am On Nov 05, 2017
Blackhawk01:

thanks brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Got Swag! We The Coolest Babes Ever! / Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? / Man Travels From Lagos To Uyo To Propose To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.