Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,388 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari (38422 Views)

Herdsmen’s Killing: IGP Declares War On Militias, Vigilantes / Kalu: Those Killing Nigerians Are Not Fulani Herdsmen, They're From Niger Republ / Miyetti Allah Petitions Police IG Over Herdsmen Killing In Delta, Indicts Gov Ok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by 9jii(m): 4:54pm On May 14, 2016
cktheluckyman:
when Bakassi boys start killing this "Libyans" I don't want hear complaints from some peopleooo!!!This fool is eeven more stupid than I thought!!! truly illiteracy is a curse
which kind masquerades are bakassi nonsense again?
u mean uniform ipod yoot.
empty drums from d east always
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Funjosh(m): 5:21pm On May 14, 2016
Lie! Lie!! Lie!!!

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by bejeria101(m): 5:30pm On May 14, 2016
Alezy:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. ...una go kill person fur this NL

Im bringing the justice league frm europe hehehe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by omaguibu(m): 6:27pm On May 14, 2016
This man will not stop surprising me. So the people killing your citizens that you were elected to protect are foreigners? How did they enter Nigeria? How do you know they are Libians? Of course you are the only person in position to tell us, because you have been using a good number of them for elections over time. Dont be surprise some of them have Voters Card, Nat ID Card of Nigeria and even Certificate of origin of some Northern States.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by proeast(m): 6:52pm On May 14, 2016
What do you expect from a dullard if not such nonsense.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 14, 2016
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Geniro: 8:29pm On May 14, 2016
This man is a personification of what a true ediot is. How did we get to a stage where a certified m0ron is leading sane men to their death. Shame on those who voted in this fortunate dunce as the President of Nigeria.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Geniro: 8:34pm On May 14, 2016
Later, the big ogas that came, took over these places and turned them to farms. If we have like 500 cattle, if they do not eat for 24 hours or they want water, you can’t stop them.

Imagine what the [size=14pt]Presidunce[/size] is saying. Is he trying to inform us that he is helpless in stopping the menace of this criminals.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by conyema12(m): 8:39pm On May 14, 2016
I dont how we managed to have this mentally derailed man as the president.

We are gonna be plunged back to stone age with this guy in power.

What a costly mistake.

Historically Nigerias economy started to dip from these northerners from
Buhari
Ibb
Abacha
Obj tried to upgrade it with his technocrats in his second term
Gej came in and ran in the economy on corruption.
buhari is back to cripple the entire system.

I wish naija will survive by 2019

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Amplitron: 8:55pm On May 14, 2016
The writeup didn't say the herdsmen are from Libya. The topic only made it to look that way. Look through you will see the first part was talking about terrorists who were initially trained in Libya during the Ghadaffi days. It is the second part that speaks about herdsmen reverting to their traditional grazing routes and personally, I think it's not the best way to solve the problem right now.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by BobNeli(m): 9:03pm On May 14, 2016
iconaus:
Lie . They re ur kins men
Pls, why should u drag the point whether they are from Libia or not. The question is, how can the comander in chief of the armed forces with all the security at his disposal shamlessly admit that his borders are being trespassed by foreigners unchecked? Even crossing with batalions of cattles and yet no security agency acosted nor arrested them? And to add salt to injury, the illegal immigrants developed the courage in his teritories to kill his subjects and all he could do is sit down and say that the miscreants are from Libia. He even know where they came from and yet nothing has been done. Or are we now called the United nations of Nigeria and Libia? What's the moose about insecurity fight then?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by tempest01(m): 9:07pm On May 14, 2016
What have we done to deserve this? Okay let me agree with you that they are from libya.....So the Libya fulani group together, and carry out massive attacks in our land? Is that not external aggression then? Is that not what our military are mandated to protect us against? Is it not what our commander in chief is supposed to take action against?

In trying to defend your kinsmen, PMB you are making yourself look more docile and clueless....I'm sorry I have to use the clueless word on a president for the first time if you indeed made his statement...and not quoted out of context.

In conclusion, Mr. President you are setting a very bad example which will come back to hunt you. The Avengers will be supported by their kin, Ipob too...and any other kin which commits lesser crimes than the one you are toying with.

6 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by cold(m): 9:08pm On May 14, 2016
Haha..Buharetard. The gift that keeps on giving

7 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 14, 2016
Buhari is becoming a fantastic liar! chei

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Rizmo(m): 9:10pm On May 14, 2016
congratulation Mr president

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by ArchNature(m): 9:10pm On May 14, 2016
lie from the pit of hell

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 14, 2016
No they are from Britain and North Korea.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by chidozieikeji2: 9:12pm On May 14, 2016
Lol den dat shows how ineffective this govt is how can a responsible govt talk this trash which means that our immigration and custom service is useless

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by castrokins(m): 9:12pm On May 14, 2016
This Is An Indictment On You For Not Being Able To Protect The Territorial Integrity Of Nigeria After Swearing To Do So. You Mean Foreigners Now Invade Your Country And Kill The People Whom You're Constitutionally Bound To Protect? Why Don't We Just Impeach This Man?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by chidozieikeji2: 9:13pm On May 14, 2016
9jii:
which kind masquerades are bakassi nonsense again? u mean uniform ipod yoot. empty drums from d east always
empty drum from ur village ofe mmanu yoot

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by M4gunners: 9:14pm On May 14, 2016
Just imagine what the chief security of this nation is saying. And some people will come online to defend him . Nigerians we are in for a very long thing.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Godwin978(m): 9:14pm On May 14, 2016
this dullard vampire must be high on weed. he decayed our economy.god will punish you

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Olukat(m): 9:14pm On May 14, 2016
blueto:
Okay, the Niger Delta Avengers are from Ethiopia.

No! They are from Cameroun, that's what Pres. Paul Biya came to discuss

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by nduchucks: 9:15pm On May 14, 2016
It is the urban sprawling coupled by the crimes of the proverbial Ogas who took over areas created to cater to the herdsmen's needs that are responsible for these problems.

The solution requires detribalized ingeniuty.
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by 9ja4live: 9:15pm On May 14, 2016
If this man said this ........then this man is the most fantastically funny ma embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by 9ja4live: 9:16pm On May 14, 2016
If this man said this ........then this man is the most fantastically funny man embarassed
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by asha90: 9:16pm On May 14, 2016
Buhari is not only a dull liar but a stark illiterate trying so hard to deceive lettered Nigerians. The last I checked vast population of Libyans are light skinned and I know that those boko herdsmen are usually dirty and black animals from the northern Nigeria.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Stuntkid172(m): 9:16pm On May 14, 2016
iconaus:
Lie . They re ur kins men
ftc, why this man dey lie give us nah?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by pat077: 9:16pm On May 14, 2016
This man is really sick upstairs.

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 14, 2016
Mediapace:
We all know he's lieing angry

*Libya herdsmen that can't branch to northern part where cattles and farming are more rampant when they were coming,they decided to visit the south

*Libya herdsmen that brought their cattles with aeroplane or jet when they were coming that no one noticed

*Libya Herdsmen that can speak notherners language than northerners

*Libya herdsmen that resemble fulani like carbon copy

*Libya herdsmen that can't go to other safe countries where their cattles will be safe,they decided to branch to Nigeria the safest country in the world
Between you and GEJ, I don't know who is more clueless. Hausa, Fulani, Kanuri and Yoruba are spoken all over Africa. And the President is not lieing. Go to Agatu and ask the surviving victims what really happened. One o their victims told me those guys were probably Nigeriens cause they were different from Fulanis. But I know the President has better Intel on the issue than me so I believe they are Libyians. And yes Gaddafi did trained a lot of fighters in collaboration with the West. But they used most of those fighters to remove him in the end.
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by ministeriallist: 9:18pm On May 14, 2016
So "Libya" herds men are now making Nigeria an unsafe place to live in.
What does PMB mean by "Libya"?
We need explanation.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 14, 2016
Believing dat our herdsmen perpetrate such evils is foolishness lipsrsealed

I would kip saying it; dez herdsmen are hired by doz big fools undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court / Burial Of Shiite Members Shot Dead By Soldiers In Abuja (Photos) / Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.