Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,760 members, 7,840,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari (38440 Views)

Herdsmen’s Killing: IGP Declares War On Militias, Vigilantes / Kalu: Those Killing Nigerians Are Not Fulani Herdsmen, They're From Niger Republ / Miyetti Allah Petitions Police IG Over Herdsmen Killing In Delta, Indicts Gov Ok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Shym3xx: 11:28am On May 15, 2016
MeAboki:

You are the type who would fail JAMB over and over again and still blame it on the village witch.

If I were you I'd take a gun and blow my brains out for being so unforgivably stupid for failing to properly comprehend the basic message within a short simple article of less than half page, expected within the capacity of a secondary school leaver.

It is quite obvious that you simply cannot read and comprehend; in fact there is a big gap between what was written and what you can understand..

As already stated; pls go back and carefully revise both the article and my post and try and show me where the president implied that the Libyan trained fighters recruited from the Sahel region by the former Libyan regime were the same as the Fulani herdsmen we have in Nigeria.

Like I said before, the president addressed two separate issues: Terrorism in Africa, facilitated by disbanded fighters trained and recruited from the Sahel region by the former Libyan government under Ghaddafi - who (after the fall of the regime) splintered and joined other groups such as Boko Haram and Al Quaeda now affecting Nigeria and other African countries.

It is possible you do not know what Sahel means - pls use googgle and stop exposing your stupidity

The president, secondly referred to the issue of the herdsmen (which he never claimed were from Libya) and adduced the ongoing crisis to the dismantling of former infrastructure that were in place to accommodate them that have sunsequently been taken over and replaced with farmlands.

Well if you still cannot understand this simple breakdown then you really have problems - and I'll advise you to go back to school and revise basic comprehension again or ask the school to refund your fees because your teachers have obviously done a very bad job on you.

You’ve the IQ of a sewage rat, you primitive Northern ragheaded scrounger with sahara sand for brain matter. You’re a stark illiterate and just like your illiterate president, English language and speaking in context aren’t your forte. I can’t really trifle a trifle on that since the English language isn’t your first language and it’s a pity I can’t post in Arabic. However, I’ll break it further down for you and perhaps this time, you will be able grasp how ridiculously dumb your president sound to even mention Libya. And that will also make you an obtuse and delusional bell/weasel for trying to defend the indefensible.

1). If the president isn’t trying to say the Libyan trained fighters recruited from the Sahel region are the herdsmen which have been accused of causing carnage everywhere –why talk about land grazing areas while talking about them? And why did he bring that up in context of his message, since according to him, both groups are distinct and the “peaceful” Fulani herdsmen are going about their business, without any problem whatsoever?

Or are you saying he’s trying to use the carnage caused by “Libyan trained fighters” to get more leverage for grazing areas in the South for “peaceful” Fulani herdsmen who aren’t asking for them and are going about their business without troubling anyone? If so, why do they need these grazing areas, since they’re not complaining? That’s how utterly dumb you sound, you vacuous pleb.

2). No. He didn’t address two different issues. He basically blamed the killings of farmers and villagers across the country on the phantom Libyan trained fighters recruited from the Sahel region – while openly canvassing for grazing areas for Fulani herdsmen. He also said they can’t be stopped. i). He blamed Libyan trained fighters for the killings. ii). In the same breath, he made a case for Fulani herdsmen and campaigned for grazing areas as the way to stop the killings. iii). He categorically said they can’t be stopped.
That’s just too much idiocy in one speech and since you and the president have sand for brain matter, you won’t see the contradiction there. Effing mingers.

3). The Tuareg group, which is a Berber speaking group, with a small population in Libya are a Sahel group. And most of the tribes in the Sahel region of Africa are Berbers (apart from Nomadic Fulanis). Evidently, if he’s blaming the phantom Libyan trained fighters recruited from the Sahel, who are mostly Tuaregs, for the killings – he’s basically saying they’re from Libya cos there are Tuaregs (Berbers) who’re indigenous to Libya due to how vague he was. So, why do Tuaregs who aren’t indigenous to Nigeria need grazing areas in Southern Nigeria and why did he reference grazing areas when he believes Fulani herdsmen aren’t responsible for the unnecessary carnage everywhere?

You’re an obtuse illiterate and an utterly dumb one at that. Honestly, you would have been better off jocking cows everywhere, since that would require less effort and it will come naturally to you – rather than come here and start using Arabic logic in a discourse that’s in English language. What an effing knob…a ragheaded one.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Naijacitizen(m): 11:57am On May 15, 2016
So, many of the commentators here chose to comment based on headline? SMH! It seem you have 'fantastically' hatred for your leader. There is no where did the PMB says the fulani herders that are killing innocent Nigerians are from Libya. Rather he is stating the other problem of insurgency facing our dear country which was as a result conflict within the state of Libya.

Below is his response on the cattle herders:

The problem is virtually as old as Nigeria itself. Culturally, the herdsmen don’t stay in one place. They move with the season. Normally, harvest is completed much earlier in the north. Then they have to move southwards for green pasture. In the first republic, there was what they called cattle routes and grazing areas. They were marked. Infrastructure were put in terms of windmills, earth dams, even veterinary clinics. Now after first republic, people turned these places into farms. And if you have 500 cows, if they don’t eat for 24 hours, or need water, you can’t stop them [from moving around].

What they used to do then is that if anybody went outside the cattle route, or outside the grazing area, he would be arrested, taken before an alkali’s court, fined. If he can pay, okay. The money is taken and given to the farmer. If he can’t pay, the cattle is sold and the farmer is paid. People were behaving themselves. So when people came and took away the land for the cattle route, for the grazing areas, you find out that from Kaduna to Bayelsa, Nigerians are fighting cattle rearers now. But when I was in the Petroleum Trust Fund, we made a comprehensive study of cattle routes and grazing areas throughout Nigeria. I am referring the governors’ forum and the minister of agriculture and rural development to the report. Let them see what they can do and save the situation.

Meanwhile, there seems to be some credibility that there are other than Nigerian cattle rearers involved. Now this is because of what happened in Libya. Gaddafi, during his 43-year regime, trained some people from the Sahel… militarily, he trained them. And when his regime was overthrown, those people were again dispatched to their countries. They are gone, carrying their weapons and they found themselves even in Boko Haram. It is a major regional and virtually African problem. They work with al Qaeda, with Boko Haram, and so on. It is a government project now to trace them, and disarm them and if necessary try them and lock them up.
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by jacksonite: 12:39pm On May 15, 2016
cktheluckyman:
when Bakassi boys start killing this "Libyans" I don't want hear complaints from some peopleooo!!!This fool is eeven more stupid than I thought!!! truly illiteracy is a curse
My thought too. If indigenous farmers retaliated I hope Sultan and northern leaders will not raise alarm that their people are being killed.
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by jacksonite: 12:54pm On May 15, 2016
Shym3xx:

You’ve the IQ of a sewage rat, you primitive Northern ragheaded scrounger with sahara sand for brain matter. You’re a stark illiterate and just like your illiterate president, English language and speaking in context aren’t your forte. I can’t really trifle a trifle on that since the English language isn’t your first language and it’s a pity I can’t post in Arabic. However, I’ll break it further down for you and perhaps this time, you will be able grasp how ridiculously dumb your president sound to even mention Libya. And that will also make you an obtuse and delusional bell/weasel for trying to defend the indefensible.

1). If the president isn’t trying to say the Libyan trained fighters recruited from the Sahel region are the herdsmen which have been accused of causing carnage everywhere –why talk about land grazing areas while talking about them? And why did he bring that up in context of his message, since according to him, both groups are distinct and the “peaceful” Fulani herdsmen are going about their business, without any problem whatsoever?

Or are you saying he’s trying to use the carnage caused by “Libyan trained fighters” to get more leverage for grazing areas in the South for “peaceful” Fulani herdsmen who aren’t asking for them and are going about their business without troubling anyone? If so, why do they need these grazing areas, since they’re not complaining? That’s how utterly dumb you sound, you vacuous pleb.

2). No. He didn’t address two different issues. He basically blamed the killings of farmers and villagers across the country on the phantom Libyan trained fighters recruited from the Sahel region – while openly canvassing for grazing areas for Fulani herdsmen. He also said they can’t be stopped. i). He blamed Libyan trained fighters for the killings. ii). In the same breath, he made a case for Fulani herdsmen and campaigned for grazing areas as the way to stop the killings. iii). He categorically said they can’t be stopped.
That’s just too much idiocy in one speech and since you and the president have sand for brain matter, you won’t see the contradiction there. Effing mingers.

3). The Tuareg group, which is a Berber speaking group, with a small population in Libya are a Sahel group. And most of the tribes in the Sahel region of Africa are Berbers (apart from Nomadic Fulanis). Evidently, if he’s blaming the phantom Libyan trained fighters recruited from the Sahel, who are mostly Tuaregs, for the killings – he’s basically saying they’re from Libya cos there are Tuaregs (Berbers) who’re indigenous to Libya due to how vague he was. So, why do Tuaregs who aren’t indigenous to Nigeria need grazing areas in Southern Nigeria and why did he reference grazing areas when he believes Fulani herdsmen aren’t responsible for the unnecessary carnage everywhere?

You’re an obtuse illiterate and an utterly dumb one at that. Honestly, you would have been better off jocking cows everywhere, since that would require less effort and it will come naturally to you – rather than come here and start using Arabic logic in a discourse that’s in English language. What an effing knob…a ragheaded one.
You really nailed the fool. Imagine the President blaming the killings on Libyans and agitating for grazing areas for them (Libyans)in one breath. Even said they are unstoppable. This kind President nawao!
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Shym3xx: 1:14pm On May 15, 2016
jacksonite:
You really nailed the fool. Imagine the President blaming the killings on Libyans and agitating for grazing areas for them (Libyans)in one breath. Even said they are unstoppable. This kind President nawao!

Lol.

That's how warped and illiterate BooHarry-ism and BooHarry's logic is. He didn't even know he contradicted himself and he's yet to condemn the killings. What a loser and an innately bigoted soul that clown is.

BooHarry-ism = utter failure.

BooHarrynomics = utter failure.

A walking failure. grin

Naij's cursed with the worst, illiterate, and most inefficient/bigoted leaders ever. Hence there will always be different armed militias whenever someone from a different region is in power. Yet these clowns can't see that the country will never work. It was built to fail.
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by pepigeorge(m): 2:48pm On May 15, 2016
This wot u get wen u vote an unqualified president
Herdsmen from Libya
Bakassi boys from Cameroon
Niger Delta Avengers from Somalia
..... This country is really nose diving into oblivion
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by MeAboki(m): 3:45pm On May 15, 2016
Shym3xx:

The issue centers around basic comprehension involving the correct interpretation of a short article that is still out there for anybody to judge.
I have already made my point and have no more time to waste arguing with a headless chicken, a person lacking in focus and relying on senseless ramblings based on mere conjectures and innuendos alone rather than the facts as stated before him - an Olodo of the first order, continue to ramble on, i have no more time for you.
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Shym3xx: 3:55pm On May 15, 2016
MeAboki:

The issue centers around basic comprehension involving the correct interpretation of a short article that is still out there for anybody to judge.
I have already made my point and have no more time to waste arguing with a headless chicken, a person lacking in focus and relying on senseless ramblings based on mere conjectures and innuendos alone rather than the facts as stated before him - an Olodo of the first order, continue to ramble on, i have no more time for you.

Loool.

Illiterate, primitive, and obtuse halfwit - go jock or shag a cow and stop trying to posture like a spin doctor to someone above ya wavelength. Go try it with stark illiterates on ya level and in ya Arabic classes, you m0ron with the same brain capacity as that of a cow lol.

Cow jockeying clown lol. And take my advice -you're better off jocking/herding cows than trying to use the cow dunk you have as brain matter to act as a spin doctor.
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by justmenoni: 4:19pm On May 15, 2016
The apc zombies are from Mogadishu, hence they don't know naija is harsh now

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2019: Saraki Set To Launch Presidential Bid / Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu / Nigerians Queue For Fuel With Their Generator Sets In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.