Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari (38420 Views)

Herdsmen’s Killing: IGP Declares War On Militias, Vigilantes / Kalu: Those Killing Nigerians Are Not Fulani Herdsmen, They're From Niger Republ / Miyetti Allah Petitions Police IG Over Herdsmen Killing In Delta, Indicts Gov Ok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by babestella: 5:56am On May 15, 2016
[s][/s]
Shym3xx:
Just when I thought Booharry couldn’t say anything worse than all the nonsense he says whenever he’s allowed to address the people – then he said this – hysterical. The classic and pathetic gift that keeps on giving. It would’ve been more logical if he had blamed people from Niger and/or Chad. However, the fact that he cited Libya shows he’s basically just grasping at straws, apart from being an illiterate about African geography and the ethnic composition of Libya, to protect his people. And that shows he’s an unrepentant bigot and he’s unapologetic about the cries about Northern domination.

The only Nomadic tribe in Libya is the Tuareg people and I doubt their population in Libya is up to 50,000. And apart from being distinct from Fulanis, both culturally and physically, only a few of them are involved in the cattle business and, I doubt they would want to travel from Libya to the Southern parts of Nigeria. It doesn’t even make any business sense whatsoever and how are the cattle going to survive the long journey via the Sahara?

Anyway, a recap of what happened this week:

- David Cameron, while chatting to the other two most powerful people in the UK, intentionally qualified Nigeria as a “fantastically corrupt” country, with the cameras rolling. Smart move to set the ball rolling.

- Subsequently, BooHarry accepted Bretton Woods’ policies: removal of subsidy on petrol and devaluation of the naira – after the unnecessary posturing like he can play hardball with the folks that planned/executed the regime change that got him in power.

- In return, the UK will most likely return some of the stolen assets. A drop in the ocean based on the billions in illegal loot that goes through London daily to safe havens, which are also part of the commonwealth and under the Queen. The US will most likely do the same.

Interesting…I don’t even know who’s worse between this guy and GEJ. But er, I still don’t think anyone can be worse than GEJ. But BooHarry has about 3 years left to surmount the insurmountable. So, I’ll keep my fingers crossed. grin

Keep the fingers crossed properly and tightly.

Buhari worked with Abacha as a military man, in the history of Nigeria, Abacha's loot is still being returned in billions. His family single handedly returned 1 billion dollars to FG before we started having foreign countries and governments return Abacha's looted funds back to Nigeria. Now this same Buhari campaigned vehemently and said Abacha's never stole a dime. As far as I am concerned, this man called Buhari is a big fraud and I'm sure he is complicit in this Abacha's loot for him to defend him this strongly. Good morning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by gabbytabby: 6:04am On May 15, 2016
It should make it easier to deal with them if they are illegal foreigners kwo.
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by businessberry: 6:06am On May 15, 2016
It is important to state here categorically; Nigeria and nigerians alone can make this country great. If our leaders and followers should only be sincerely determined about this. Fulani herdsmen, boko haram , opc, bakassi boys, niger delta avengers, blah blah blah , all are element of distraction , confusion created by the elite.

Let their be a true federalism
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Megaideas(f): 6:26am On May 15, 2016
Asi ocha! White lie! How can a president tell cheap lies as this? The president should have a little integrity now. If he lies, what will the citizens do to get away from blame? If he says they are Libyans, he is arming the Southern youths with information that will cause blood to flow like river in this country because they won't sit down and watch foreigners destroy their lives and properties. Na waa o.
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Shym3xx: 6:57am On May 15, 2016
MeAboki:

Unfortunately, you and the OP and many other respondents on this thread are the real illiterates, too quick to jump to conclusion and blinded by hate to accurately comprehend what the man was saying.
I would advise you and your ilk to go back to the quote and state where the president clearly claimed Fulani herdsmen were from Libya; otherwise you will be obliged to withdraw your insults against the president for unduly misrepresenting him.

What was evident was that the president spoke about two separate issues:

a)Terrorist groups in Africa e.g. Al-Qaeda, Boko Haram etc which he identified as being re-enforced by Libyan trained fighters sourced from the Sahel who dispersed and joined these groups after the former regime was toppled.

b)Herdsmen (note he didn't even mentioned their tribe) who he described as nomadic and moving seasonally (i.e. along with the rainy season).
He also described previous circumstances where the necessary infrastructure (i.e. grazing grounds etc) were put in place to accommodate them without conflict; until these facilities were later taken over and replaced with farmlands by some powerful ppl (who he referred to as Ogas).

Pls stop this hateful propaganda as it serves no purpose other than to expose your bigotry and very poor comprehension.

You’re an obnoxious, insensitive, and despicable clown with warped logic. The way some of you propagandists and sycophantic pseuds always try to twist everything to defend the indefensible is nauseating/troubling and problematic. I doubt you read what you wrote. Sometimes it’s always better to shut up when there’s loss of lives, carnage and all kinds of atrocities involved – not everything is worth politicising.

The five key points showed a disjointed and gormless duffer grasping at straws, while trying to cover up the atrocities of his brothers, with different things that have no correlation whatsoever with one another. He started off with Gaddafi and Libya; moved to AQIM and Boko Haram; then cited herdsmen and the need for them to move southwards for grazing; subtly made a for herdsmen to be allowed grazing areas in the south and how there were grazing areas in the past, which have been converted to farms; and categorically said they can’t be stopped.
Questions for you, since in ya grandiose delusions and warped logic, you think you’re making sense:

- When did AQIM and Boko haram become herdsmen? And since they’re Libyans and not Fulani herdsman, why do they need grazing areas in the South? Shouldn’t the Libya invasion and the atrocities they’ve committed, that’s on genocidal proportions in certain communities, be a national security issue – with the man who’s meant to be the chief security officer looking for ways to stop them – before they end up spreading their tentacles all over the country?

- What are violent and barbaric herdsmen from a next country doing in Nigeria? The last time I checked, Libya isn’t in West Africa and they need visas - who allowed them into Nigeria to kill Nigerians and shouldn’t getting them out of Nigeria be his priority? So, why is he subtly campaigning for grazing areas in the south for folks who aren’t Nigerians?

- How come none of the tough talking Fulani leaders denied these people since the barbaric killings started? However, they’ve emphasised the need for herdsmen to defend themselves and made all kinds of excuses about herdsmen not being the aggressors.

All in all, if these folks are Libyans – there’s absolutely no need for grazing areas in the south. And they ought to be rounded up and bundled into the next available flight back to Libya.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by ngoziama: 7:08am On May 15, 2016
blueto:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/05/14/herdsmen-killing-nigerians-are-from-libya-buhari/

Cheiiiiii GHADAFI WAKE UPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!! COME HEAR THIS STORYYYYYYYYYYYY
KAI DEATH SEE WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO GHADAFI.
didnt this fulani killing start even before the libya war.do not speak ill of the dead.if fulani herdsmen were from libya I tell you cnn would have broadcast that a long time ago.
Call a spade a spade.build ranches for them.the world is changing, , The climate is changing and you dont expect those grazing lands not to change.how did libyans acquire such large number of cattle. Who sold them to them.
I am tired of all these bull shit in nigeria.

Rest in peace GHADAFI!
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by lisabty22: 7:10am On May 15, 2016
NaijaTalkTown:
Between you and GEJ, I don't know who is more clueless. Hausa, Fulani, Kanuri and Yoruba are spoken all over Africa. And the President is not lieing. Go to Agatu and ask the surviving victims what really happened. One o their victims told me those guys were probably Nigeriens cause they were different from Fulanis. But I know the President has better Intel on the issue than me so I believe they are Libyians. And yes Gaddafi did trained a lot of fighters in collaboration with the West. But they used most of those fighters to remove him in the end.

Mr defender so who then do they want to allocate gazing land to the same libyian people abi since they are not Fulani herdsman then why are they talking about making a gazing land for them is that what supposed to be done.we are not fools and that man AKA your president you should tell him he should stop humiliating your country.he should read meaning to the words he wants to say before vomiting rubbish
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by CioAngels(f): 7:13am On May 15, 2016
Is like they have called the fulani herdsmen to order for now. They lest expected people will cry out or fight back. It has been happening for years while our local government looks the other way, ineffective leaders. I expect the local security to shoot at sight since they are foreigners, our president said.
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Nobody: 7:15am On May 15, 2016
Why would some one jump into comment section and type rubbish without even reading the original post. Buhari never said herdsmen are from libya. Im not a fan of buhari, but be civil and do justice to this old man for once please.
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by gbengaoa(m): 7:21am On May 15, 2016
#S'oroniyen? undecided. when the boarders are so open why won't anybody feel free to enter and do what he feels like?, until we take the life of the citizens seriously, then these God forsaken people won't stop harassing us in our lands.

#stilllooking.
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Krayzeejhay(m): 7:23am On May 15, 2016
Cha!!!!
Th!s man has murdered my rema!n!ng soul..
M!n!ster oF !nformat!on wud soon comE out to deny et
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by omobaekiti: 7:31am On May 15, 2016
When I say an average Nigerian youth has comprehension problem people would want to crucify me...no wonder we find it difficult to see young men mount the rostrum of leadership in this country... trained by Gaddafi in Libya is quite different from being a Libyan. Their are so many countries bordering Libya and some of this countries have inhabitants that can easily be passed off as our local Fulani men here...some of this dissident can and may have been contracted to carry out attack.
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by everozone: 7:32am On May 15, 2016
Another raw lie from Saint Buhari.Buhari please call your brothers to order.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by KINGSZY: 7:32am On May 15, 2016
Stupidity in the highest order!!!wia is Lie mohamed
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by gangjo61(m): 7:35am On May 15, 2016
Our president was told in daura dat he should defend his people by mentioning libya, hush
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by otiigba1(m): 7:37am On May 15, 2016
If they are libyans as claimed how did they get across the border? Do nigeria not have immigration officers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Shym3xx: 7:41am On May 15, 2016
omobaekiti:
When I say an average Nigerian youth has comprehension problem people would want to crucify me...no wonder we find it difficult to see young men mount the rostrum of leadership in this country... trained by Gaddafi in Libya is quite different from being a Libyan. Their are so many countries bordering Libya and some of this countries have inhabitants that can easily be passed off as our local Fulani men here...some of this dissident can and may have been contracted to carry out attack.

This is what happens when stomach infrastructure has replaced brain cells/matter.

Before you dance in the village square about a topic as sensitive as this one and give an opinion on something with a much wider context/implication such as this - learn the basics of subject-verb in English usage. Your English usage is atrocious lol.

No further comment on the trash you posted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Lekison(m): 7:43am On May 15, 2016
so this man is trying to cover up for his brothers...too bad naija is in for a deep trash (Libya ko,Rwanda ni).
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by ngoziama: 7:47am On May 15, 2016
blueto:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/05/14/herdsmen-killing-nigerians-are-from-libya-buhari/

I just checked and discovered that the niger delta avengers are not nigerians.they are from sudan precisely south sudan and have been trained on how to struggle for freedom and total control of their land especially as it concerns the resources within their domain . their brothers in south sudan are now in total control of theirs and perhaps the avengers are looking forward to that.
Killer fulani herdsmen from libya
Nigerdelta avengers from s.sudan.
There was indeed a country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by omobaekiti: 7:51am On May 15, 2016
Shym3xx:

This is what happens when stomach infrastructure has replaced brain cells/matter.

Before you dance in the village square about a topic as sensitive as this one and give an opinion on something with a much wider context/implication such as this - learn the basics of subject-verb in English usage. Your English usage is atrocious lol.

No further comment on the trash you posted.
oh all of a sudden the illiterate buhari has become a master in the art of English... this is what happens when a people allows bigotry and hatred to becloud their sense of judgement... I will not honour you with a reply after this...Anu mpamma
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Shym3xx: 7:57am On May 15, 2016
omobaekiti:
oh all of a sudden the illiterate buhari has become a master in the art of English... this is what happens when a people allows bigotry and hatred to becloud their sense of judgement... I will not honour you with a reply after this...Anu mpamma

Lol.

What the hell are you talking about, stomach infrastructure brain? Your case is irredeemable lol.

BooHarry is as illiterate as ever and what he said on this thread solidified him as a perpetual gormless duffer that shouldn't be allowed to speak in public. When did that change and who alluded to anything else?

Fix up, look sharp, leave stomach infrastructure alone, and buy a new brain lol.
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Dunexxx(m): 7:59am On May 15, 2016
Mr president is a LIAR!!
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by omobaekiti: 8:00am On May 15, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol.

What the hell are you talking about, stomach infrastructure brain? Your case is irredeemable lol.

BooHarry is as illiterate as ever and what he said on this thread solidified him as a perpetual gormless duffer that shouldn't be allowed to speak in public. When did that change and who alluded to anything else?

Fix up, look sharp, leave stomach infrastructure alone, and buy a new brain lol.
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Shym3xx: 8:06am On May 15, 2016
omobaekiti:

Anyway, I hope you're an internet prince and not a proper Ekiti prince. Else that will be a new low for Ekiti. grin

A member of Yoruba royalty/nobility shouldn't be as idi.otic as you're, even if the institution has been watered-down.
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by flezyblinkzy: 8:15am On May 15, 2016
Trailblazer1:

Amazing Zombie grin grin grin
Lwkmd!!!!
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Fryingpan1: 8:20am On May 15, 2016
Eeehh ?? the Avengers are from Los Angeles.
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by bofoy(m): 8:35am On May 15, 2016
babagy82:
Why would some one jump into comment section and type rubbish without even reading the original post. Buhari never said herdsmen are from libya. Im not a fan of buhari, but be civil and do justice to this old man for once please.
foolishness
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Joel3(m): 8:46am On May 15, 2016
these are the people who voted for him. during elections they are Nigerians. by 2019 they will be Nigerians.
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by edebemba(m): 10:17am On May 15, 2016
blueto:
Okay, the Niger Delta Avengers are from Ethiopia.
The Niger Delta Avengers are from Uganda and not Ethopia. They were trained by Idi Amin and when he died, the boys dispersed and came to Nigeria to form the NDA.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by MeAboki(m): 10:25am On May 15, 2016
Shym3xx:

You’re an obnoxious, insensitive, and despicable clown with warped logic. The way some of you propagandists and sycophantic pseuds always try to twist everything to defend the indefensible is nauseating/troubling and problematic. I doubt you read what you wrote. Sometimes it’s always better to shut up when there’s loss of lives, carnage and all kinds of atrocities involved – not everything is worth politicising.

The five key points showed a disjointed and gormless duffer grasping at straws, while trying to cover up the atrocities of his brothers, with different things that have no correlation whatsoever with one another. He started off with Gaddafi and Libya; moved to AQIM and Boko Haram; then cited herdsmen and the need for them to move southwards for grazing; subtly made a for herdsmen to be allowed grazing areas in the south and how there were grazing areas in the past, which have been converted to farms; and categorically said they can’t be stopped.
Questions for you, since in ya grandiose delusions and warped logic, you think you’re making sense:

- When did AQIM and Boko haram become herdsmen? And since they’re Libyans and not Fulani herdsman, why do they need grazing areas in the South? Shouldn’t the Libya invasion and the atrocities they’ve committed, that’s on genocidal proportions in certain communities, be a national security issue – with the man who’s meant to be the chief security officer looking for ways to stop them – before they end up spreading their tentacles all over the country?

- What are violent and barbaric herdsmen from a next country doing in Nigeria? The last time I checked, Libya isn’t in West Africa and they need visas - who allowed them into Nigeria to kill Nigerians and shouldn’t getting them out of Nigeria be his priority? So, why is he subtly campaigning for grazing areas in the south for folks who aren’t Nigerians?

- How come none of the tough talking Fulani leaders denied these people since the barbaric killings started? However, they’ve emphasised the need for herdsmen to defend themselves and made all kinds of excuses about herdsmen not being the aggressors.

All in all, if these folks are Libyans – there’s absolutely no need for grazing areas in the south. And they ought to be rounded up and bundled into the next available flight back to Libya.

You are the type who would fail JAMB over and over again and still blame it on the village witch.

If I were you I'd take a gun and blow my brains out for being so unforgivably stupid for failing to properly comprehend the basic message within a short simple article of less than half page, expected within the capacity of a secondary school leaver.

It is quite obvious that you simply cannot read and comprehend; in fact there is a big gap between what was written and what you can understand.

As already stated; pls go back and carefully revise both the article and my post and try and show me where the president implied that the Libyan trained fighters recruited from the Sahel region by the former Libyan regime were the same as the Fulani herdsmen we have in Nigeria.

Like I said before, the president addressed two separate issues: Terrorism in Africa, facilitated by disbanded fighters trained and recruited from the Sahel region by the former Libyan government under Ghaddafi - who (after the fall of the regime) splintered and joined other groups such as Boko Haram and Al Quaeda now affecting Nigeria and other African countries.

It is possible you do not know what Sahel means - pls use googgle and stop exposing your stupidity

The president, secondly referred to the issue of the herdsmen (which he never claimed were from Libya) and adduced the ongoing crisis to the dismantling of former infrastructure that were in place to accommodate them that have sunsequently been taken over and replaced with farmlands.

Well if you still cannot understand this simple breakdown then you really have problems - and I'll advise you to go back to school and revise basic comprehension again or ask the school to refund your fees because your teachers have obviously done a very bad job on you.
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Shym3xx: 11:25am On May 15, 2016
---
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by nigerianvenom(m): 11:25am On May 15, 2016
blueto:
Okay, the Niger Delta Avengers are from Ethiopia.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NNPC Discovers Crude Oil, Gas in Bauchi State. VIDEO / Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. / Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.