Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,686 members, 7,840,691 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari (38437 Views)

Herdsmen’s Killing: IGP Declares War On Militias, Vigilantes / Kalu: Those Killing Nigerians Are Not Fulani Herdsmen, They're From Niger Republ / Miyetti Allah Petitions Police IG Over Herdsmen Killing In Delta, Indicts Gov Ok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by dinggle: 12:28am On May 15, 2016
This man called Buhari is talking rubbish!...they are from Libya so what?? after they are captured you will grant them amnesty that's their reward for killing innocent people!...Kai I am ashamed of you being Nigeria's president. Why haven't you revoked the useless Ecowas visa arrangement? why is our immigration not working to deport all the mallams from Mali, Niger, Chad, Cameroon...etc?? and impose visa on all our neighbors except Ghana!...Nigerian lives and security trumps anything Ecowas. Now you are in govt suddenly all good ideas have left you or you hadn't none to start with, how many security chiefs did you fire for the lapse in security that cause innocent lives in the east??...when it was Jonathan we called for his head now it your turn, how could this happen under your watch?...I supported you, campaigned for you, argued with friends and family on your behalf.....now you're pelting my face with raw eggs. This APC govt is a completed disgrace. The other day it was the vice president explaining what he didn't understand on fuel subsidy today it's Buhari anyway 2019 is around the corner make I see where dem go pass. No Light, No Fuel, No Job!...Naira down.......This Buhari is stubborn and arrogant?....we sincerely need a third party because PDP is a no go area!..Nigeria can only afford 1 chance per party once they rubbish it, it should be bye, bye forever.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by bikefab(m): 12:33am On May 15, 2016
Bloody bleeping liar! U can't even call a spade a spade despite ur old age.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Adedeji2012(m): 12:34am On May 15, 2016
Shym3xx:
Just when I thought Booharry couldn’t say anything worse than all the nonsense he says whenever he’s allowed to address the people – then he said this – hysterical. The classic and pathetic gift that keeps on giving. It would’ve been more logical if he had blamed people from Niger and/or Chad. However, the fact that he cited Libya shows he’s basically just grasping at straws, apart from being an illiterate about African geography and the ethnic composition of Libya, to protect his people. And that shows he’s an unrepentant bigot and he’s unapologetic about the cries about Northern domination.

The only Nomadic tribe in Libya is the Tuareg people and I doubt their population in Libya is up to 50,000. And apart from being distinct from Fulanis, both culturally and physically, only a few of them are involved in the cattle business and, I doubt they would want to travel from Libya to the Southern parts of Nigeria. It doesn’t even make any business sense whatsoever and how are the cattle going to survive the long journey via the Sahara?

Anyway, a recap of what happened this week:

- David Cameron, while chatting to the other two most powerful people in the UK, intentionally qualified Nigeria as a “fantastically corrupt” country, with the cameras rolling. Smart move to set the ball rolling.

- Subsequently, BooHarry accepted Bretton Woods’ policies: removal of subsidy on petrol and devaluation of the naira – after the unnecessary posturing like he can play hardball with the folks that planned/executed the regime change that got him in power.

- In return, the UK will most likely return some of the stolen assets. A drop in the ocean based on the billions in illegal loot that goes through London daily to safe havens, which are also part of the commonwealth and under the Queen. The US will most likely do the same.

Interesting…I don’t even know who’s worse between this guy and GEJ. But er, I still don’t think anyone can be worse than GEJ. But BooHarry has about 3 years left to surmount the insurmountable. So, I’ll keep my fingers crossed. grin
see you, the cattles were flown in aeroplanes while some were carried on okada. The rest most probably rode bicycles or embarked on a marathon to Enugu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by hringbraut: 12:45am On May 15, 2016
Oh really?
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by adimsmt: 1:02am On May 15, 2016
blueto:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/05/14/herdsmen-killing-nigerians-are-from-libya-buhari/

Stop this finger pointing at others and take responsibilities as our president and do something. Please .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Iamthoney(m): 1:05am On May 15, 2016
9jii:
which kind masquerades are bakassi nonsense again? u mean uniform ipod yoot. empty drums from d east always
But why you no wan get sense ehn?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by jzdoberman: 1:17am On May 15, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
omg! see intelligent report, is now we really have a president, it is this intelligent report that ineffectual buffoon lack

You just simply irritate me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by kstix(m): 1:28am On May 15, 2016
ahdonbilivit.. hmmm hmmm.
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Lilimax(f): 1:33am On May 15, 2016
maclatunji:
The President is right.

Most of the commentators writing here are obviously ignorant of geography and are here to display Post Electoral Defeat Delusional Syndrome (PEDDS).

Fulani and similar nomadic tribes are spread throughout the Sahel. The Ghanaian ambassador to Nigeria confirmed having a similar problem in Ghana.

Governing Nigeria takes patience because too many woefully inept and ignorant noisemakers dominate public discourse. However, we have a leader that has the unity of purpose to overcome the numerous challenges by God's grace.

Hopefully, we will see expedited action to curb this and other menaces.

Nobody is saying all Nigerian Fulani herdsmen are saints but the same holds true for every other tribe.
undecided
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by deltateam: 1:33am On May 15, 2016
If this dundelee actually said this then he needs to have his head examined before being admitted into the state house.

Like seriously.

Is he trying to justify their actions or exonerate his kinsmen from this bloodshed?

Was he not part of those that proposed grazing bill and quick to send soldiers to protect his kinsmen. Na God go finally purnish am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Nobody: 1:43am On May 15, 2016
T9ksy:
[Q=#000099]I often wonder why the Lord Almighty has chosen to afflict this geographical part of the planet with such ignoramuses for leaders. Like Jonathan, like buhari.

Initially, these vermins were stated to have come from Mali and Niger republic but now our new gormless president is telling us that these Fulani marauders are from Libya. Very soon, they will inform us that these locusts are from syria and Afganistan
[/color]

If a PHD holder is an ignoramus, then.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Nobody: 1:47am On May 15, 2016
ayoolanr:
Buhari is becoming a fantastic liar! chei
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by iconaus: 2:07am On May 15, 2016
dinggle:
This man called Buhari is talking rubbish!...they are from Libya so what?? after they are captured you will grant them amnesty that's their reward for killing innocent people!...Kai I am ashamed of you being Nigeria's president. Why haven't you revoked the useless Ecowas visa arrangement? why is our immigration not working to deport all the mallams from Mali, Niger, Chad, Cameroon...etc?? and impose visa on all our neighbors except Ghana!...Nigerian lives and security trumps anything Ecowas. Now you are in govt suddenly all good ideas have left you or you hadn't none to start with, how many security chiefs did you fire for the lapse in security that cause innocent lives in the east??...when it was Jonathan we called for his head now it your turn, how could this happen under your watch?...I supported you, campaigned for you, argued with friends and family on your behalf.....now you're pelting my face with raw eggs. This APC govt is a completed disgrace. The other day it was the vice president explaining what he didn't understand on fuel subsidy today it's Buhari anyway 2019 is around the corner make I see where dem go pass. No Light, No Fuel, No Job!...Naira down.......This Buhari is stubborn and arrogant?....we sincerely need a third party because PDP is a no go area!..Nigeria can only afford 1 chance per party once they rubbish it, it should be bye, bye forever.

Which party are you talking about? You think there is hope in Nigeria ? Forget it . The answer is disintegration ... we should all party ways as different nations
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by matrix199(m): 2:20am On May 15, 2016
No common sense!

Trying to mask these marauders with a foreign nationality, just to avoid giving the fulanis a bad name, is an indiscreet way of handing them their death sentence.

Since these lankies are libyans grazing in another man's country, without a permit, without a visa, that makes them aliens.

Get these aliens out from the southern parts of Nigeria alive, or they'll be sent back to libya in b**y *ags

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Alwaystruth: 2:52am On May 15, 2016
I don't want to insult today because its Sunday and I don't want any body to provoke my anger.
It's either Buhari is out of touch with realities on ground as he is surrounded by cabals because Nigerian leaders are known
to always suffer from cabalism or he is being mischievous here. Those soldiers who arrested the 75 Enugu men for trying to defend their wives and children from herdsmen attacks were from Afghanistan barracks. hahaha. Misfortunes like Buhari can only happen in a zoo like Nigeria and no where else. Recalled that Brazilian president was suspended for misapplication of budgets says much about our padded budget bruhahha which took the dullard and his team of lying APCshit almost one year to pass and yet nothing happened and that gave him temerity and effrontery to insult us on our faces. Ok..since Fulani herdsmen are from Libya ,Niger Delta Avengers are from Pakistan,simple and short.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by HIPROFILE(m): 2:57am On May 15, 2016
Menn.. This old man don get brain tumor..ooo
Seems his brain is of and he's thinking of how to think.... Illiteracy cum Alzheimer on rampage!

See ur life! Thief Tinubu say make you no go.. U no gree gree.. U force ur self enter with massive propaganda and deceit ... Well dant want to say a prayer for Nigeria is a waste of time and disturbance in the sight of the almighty I will keep praying...Father heal Nigerians! Cos Nigeria has no problem but Nigerians...
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by MeAboki(m): 3:03am On May 15, 2016
cktheluckyman:
when Bakassi boys start killing this "Libyans" I don't want hear complaints from some peopleooo!!!This fool is eeven more stupid than I thought!!! truly illiteracy is a curse

Unfortunately, you and the OP and many other respondents on this thread are the real illiterates, too quick to jump to conclusion and blinded by hate to accurately comprehend what the man was saying.
I would advise you and your ilk to go back to the quote and state where the president clearly claimed Fulani herdsmen were from Libya; otherwise you will be obliged to withdraw your insults against the president for unduly misrepresenting him.

What was evident was that the president spoke about two separate issues:

a)Terrorist groups in Africa e.g. Al-Qaeda, Boko Haram etc which he identified as being re-enforced by Libyan trained fighters sourced from the Sahel who dispersed and joined these groups after the former regime was toppled.

b)Herdsmen (note he didn't even mentioned their tribe) who he described as nomadic and moving seasonally (i.e. along with the rainy season).
He also described previous circumstances where the necessary infrastructure (i.e. grazing grounds etc) were put in place to accommodate them without conflict; until these facilities were later taken over and replaced with farmlands by some powerful ppl (who he referred to as Ogas).

Pls stop this hateful propaganda as it serves no purpose other than to expose your bigotry and very poor comprehension.
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Mftivi: 3:10am On May 15, 2016
NaijaTalkTown:
Between you and GEJ, I don't know who is more clueless. Hausa, Fulani, Kanuri and Yoruba are spoken all over Africa. And the President is not lieing. Go to Agatu and ask the surviving victims what really happened. One o their victims told me those guys were probably Nigeriens cause they were different from Fulanis. But I know the President has better Intel on the issue than me so I believe they are Libyians. And yes Gaddafi did trained a lot of fighters in collaboration with the West. But they used most of those fighters to remove him in the end.
read the nonsense wrote.
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by fallout87: 3:20am On May 15, 2016
Can you imagine a president so foolish he would say another country is invading his country and killing his people in mass....... yet for months he wouldn't even acknowledge they existed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by phenase(m): 3:24am On May 15, 2016
Wow , Amazing discovery, Avengers from Uganda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by basingstoke: 3:26am On May 15, 2016
So this buhari is also fantastically stupid. why give them grazing reserve in nigeria if they are from Libya ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by TolaniLuv: 3:35am On May 15, 2016
We don hear you sir! So, no vex if people start killin em sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by apachez: 4:43am On May 15, 2016
this man is really talking carelessly, he should wait till the Libyan president finds out about what he said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by ZUBY77(m): 5:04am On May 15, 2016
Really?
Our president just told us that Libyans invaded Southern Nigeria with AK 47s.
Gawd!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Nobody: 5:13am On May 15, 2016
blueto:
Okay, the Niger Delta Avengers are from Ethiopia.
While some are from the Evil Forest....lol tongue tongue
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by desmond2pk: 5:32am On May 15, 2016
Oh. He is now their spokesman. Okay
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by babestella: 5:41am On May 15, 2016
He who the gods want to kill, he'll first make mad. This man is a madth man.

So they are from Libya but you want to give your kinsmen land in the south to graze their cattle.

Why would Libyans come to kill Nigerian and occupy their lands as we have seen in Agatu, are we at war with Libya?

So Buhari means that under his watch foreigners will and can come to Nigeria from North Africa and then migrate to the south, kill Nigerians and disappear into thin air. Enugu killing was reportedly carried out by over 500 armed men, how did they disappear? The police was informed 24 hours before that incident, but they never responded.

This Buhari is taking Nigerians for a ride, he thinks everyone is daft and a zombie. If these killings are by Nigerian Fulani herdsmen, may the gods of our land strike every one of them including their cows.

When Nigerians start killing these acclaimed Libyan herdsmen, this same Buhari will come and say don't kill them, rather hand them over to the police or army so that they can be sent back to Libya and that ends the story.

Buhari is doing everything possible to defend his tribe and illegally provide for them within our constitution, he is actually inching closer to the disintegration of this nation. Continue. Madth man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Nobody: 5:44am On May 15, 2016
Libyans herdsmen has turned to black skin in naija, buhari u re a big fool!
This man is an animal grin grin grin
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Nusaf: 5:46am On May 15, 2016
Adedeji2012:

what a big fool you are. Are u so deluded that u cant understand that your daft president is babbling trash all because anybody can say anything in a democracy. Same way some fools said Eden Hazard was better than C.Ronaldo all in the name of freedom of speech.
Pls I don't easily trade insults and when I do, there must be a reason. And I don't report cos I wouldn't want banning for anyone but if u think u can stand me I am waiting for your reaction to that effect but let it be agreed that no reporting. This is how they will start but if you pay them back in their own coin, the next thing is to start running to their mum (moderator) crying. But be warned, let the sleeping dog lie.
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by babestella: 5:50am On May 15, 2016
When these Libyan herdsmen (I guess) invaded oyo and were killed for the same reason of trespass, this same mad man ran to Lam Adesina the governor then and told Adesina that "your people are killing your people", this same madth man threatened the whole of Oyo citizens in defense of his kinsmen.

No Sahara, the day Nigerian will start sending these Libyuans out of Nigeria, I hope he would not complain.

By the way, is he telling me that these herdsmen cannot be marked and identified? Or we now just allow everyone to come into Nigeria, roan the states with their cows and no body asks any question?
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by amInigerian: 5:55am On May 15, 2016
Shym3xx:
But er, I still don’t think anyone can be worse than GEJ. But BooHarry has about 3 years left to surmount the insurmountable. So, I’ll keep my fingers crossed. grin
[size=18pt]Keep consoling yourself[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NNPC Discovers Crude Oil, Gas in Bauchi State. VIDEO / Osinbajo Storms Cinema To Watch 'Chief Daddy' Movie / Why Buhari’s Men, Security Chiefs Oppose Operation Amotekun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.